FlipTop x RedBull.TV - Mark Grist Battles the World - Philippines

Old 04-26-2018, 04:00 PM   #1
anygma
VIP

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
anygma is a PY Poster
FlipTop x RedBull.TV - Mark Grist Battles the World - Philippines

What's new fellas,

This documentary I worked on with Mark Grist around 2 years ago powered by RedBull UK has finally come out.

It's supposed to be the pilot episode of the docu-series wherein Mark visits all battle rap hotspots around the world. Not sure if their airing of this 2 years after it was filmed means they'll be funding the rest of the project. It would definitely be dope if they did.

And huge shout outs to Liam Bagnall for all the help too (not sure if you still check this page)! Definitely one of the doper experiences I am proud to have been a part of.

And of course, much love to everyone else that paved the way for us to ever even reach this point to be considered for such a project.

Full battles from the docu should be uploaded soon enough, still just waiting for clearance from the higher-ups of RedBull. Mark Grist battles our top dawgz Protege and Loonie in this one, of which only snippets make it to the final edit due to censorship.

Hope y'all like it!

https://www.redbull.tv/video/AP-1TE4...ld-philippines

Last edited by anygma; 04-26-2018 at 04:04 PM.
anygma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:08 PM   #2
iamHBY

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Great documentary, salute to you, Grist, Liam, Loonie, Protege and everyone else involved in this documentary, it's really good!
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:15 PM   #3
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1179 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
i thought this was filmed REALLY good. shout outs to liam and the team and anygma!
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:28 PM   #4
anygma
VIP

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
anygma is a PY Poster
Damn didn't think anyone had watched it yet haha. Shit I haven't even been able to (work plus usual crappy net).

Thanks yo! And hope all is well Avo, really love the Watch videos too! Dare say that it's sometimes more entertaining than a lot of battles nowadays.
anygma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:35 PM   #5
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1179 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
i appreciate that man! keep killing it as usual bro!
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 05:59 PM   #6
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
More Proteje is always a good thing. Definitely my favorite Fliptop member
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 06:04 PM   #7
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i made it up to first round of the actual battle cause my internet is garbage gonna torrent it later and finish thought it was good though what i saw of it i've seen worse stuff on channel 4 and 5 shame they didn't pick it up. and yeah dunno why they stopped booking anygma and protege for world dominations tbh
Old 04-26-2018, 09:20 PM   #8
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
So weird seeing Mark Grist pretending not to know anything about battle rap. He literally has battled in front those sort of crowds at Don't Flop.

Also why are we pretending that Loonie (in English) doesn't suck?!?

I liked it, i would have prefered someone other than Grist at times. He has this way of overanalysing things that was great at times, but really grating at others.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
anygma, battle rap, fliptop, loonie, mark grist, philippines, protege