Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Tech 9 details emerge..? Bizarro world.

Old 04-02-2019, 12:02 PM   #1
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Tech 9 details emerge..? Bizarro world.

Our man DME dropped a blog about some criminal charges that Tech was facing that included ones related to CP.

Purportedly, he died the day before the court arraignment.

What do our resident sleuths know of this? Goddamn, that’s not good news to wake up to.

This post is only the hearsay stuff, but DME isn’t one to drop news like this, no matter how wild he gets in the blogs, and especially not something like this.
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 12:17 PM   #2
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
link me this please?
too much weird shit has happened in battle rap at this point might have to fall back if this ones true
Old 04-02-2019, 12:22 PM   #3
JR77

JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
https://youtu.be/V4RH7wqkpRs?t=237

Not looking good
JR77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 12:31 PM   #4
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Looks like it’s true, saw some links to the Philadelphia court website.

Not even words for how screwed up that is.
Shadowposter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 12:54 PM   #5
Casual

Mentioned: 454 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Smh. If this shit true all that donation money better be going straight to a charity.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 01:27 PM   #6
Stolos

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Stolos is not the worst person
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docket...FBzIteUw%3d%3d

His first court hearing was gonna be on the 25th but he died “peacefully in his sleep” the day before. Kinda messed up if JayBlac and his family knew about this and didn’t say anything. Smh...
Stolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 01:37 PM   #7
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Messed up if true and it looks bad. That being said I think people should chill out and wait for some more credible people to weigh in and definitely stop tweeting Jay Blac attacking him or demanding answers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
It's a fact that The Saurus didn't back down and let Pat Stay be the alpha male and all of that has a FACTUAL basis in primate psychology.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 01:52 PM   #8
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Blaze Won is not the worst person
man....this sucks
Old 04-02-2019, 02:25 PM   #9
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
jayblac deffo knew about this , remember tech 9 was off champion a few months ago cause of "personal problems" and they're still raising the 20 plus grand go fund me knowing damn well most of these people wouldn't have donated if they knew this. i dont think i'll be able to watch if if this shit is true
Old 04-02-2019, 02:26 PM   #10
Feral Linguist
otbva

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Messed up if true and it looks bad. That being said I think people should chill out and wait for some more credible people to weigh in and definitely stop tweeting Jay Blac attacking him or demanding answers.
oh man that is ugly, some people need to really back off and get a hobby
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 03:31 PM   #11
Casual

Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
jayblac deffo knew about this , remember tech 9 was off champion a few months ago cause of "personal problems" and they're still raising the 20 plus grand go fund me knowing damn well most of these people wouldn't have donated if they knew this. i dont think i'll be able to watch if if this shit is true
eh ill give jay blac a chance. who knows what extent of the details he knew, what version he heard, etc.

you're right about the money, but i feel like they can still save some face there by donating it to a related cause instead (assuming refunds arent on the table...dunno how go fund me handles all that).

Last edited by Casual; 04-02-2019 at 03:41 PM.
Old 04-02-2019, 05:16 PM   #12
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Well, that explains that.

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/
StabYourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 06:13 PM   #13
grandgroove

grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
eh ill give jay blac a chance. who knows what extent of the details he knew, what version he heard, etc.

you're right about the money, but i feel like they can still save some face there by donating it to a related cause instead (assuming refunds arent on the table...dunno how go fund me handles all that).

GoFundMe provides an option to refund some or all of monies taken in for whatever endeavor gets posted. Learned more about it while watching the Andy Warski/Ralph/YouTube idiocy unfold a while back.

Echoing agreement that people shouldn’t be leaning in to Jayblac. He will post when the time is right. He’s one of the few stand-up people we have in the scene. In the court of public opinion, however, you can’t ever wash it all off.
Old 04-02-2019, 06:30 PM   #14
Dusted123

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Dusted123 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
That doesn't really mean he knew

If a friend of yours gets arrested are you going online to check the charges? He could have told him anything and Blac trusted him because they're friends

He may not have even known he had charges put on him depending on how he got the call about needing personal time
Dusted123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 06:32 PM   #15
Dusted123

Also it was a facebook donation page I don't think thats GoFundMe is it? Unless they have a way to create a facebook page for the GoFundMe?
Old 04-02-2019, 06:41 PM   #16
Slug2003

Slug2003 is not the worst person
Avocado should speak on this, he's got #RIPTech9 all over his ruinyourday twitter and on the Town Bidness announcement videos. If true he needs to drop all that and reupload those with that shit removed.
Slug2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 06:42 PM   #17
Triptych
ɥɔʎʇdıɹ⊥

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Triptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time Australia
I feel bad I felt bad.
Old 04-02-2019, 06:51 PM   #18
Stolos

I’ll give JayBlac the benefit of the doubt because maybe he didn’t know the exact specifics of his charges. He needs to make a video/statement when he’s ready.
Old 04-02-2019, 07:11 PM   #19
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I just saw this on fb and came here right away but I guess you guys beat me to it
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 07:26 PM   #20
Dusted123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slug2003 View Post
Avocado should speak on this, he's got #RIPTech9 all over his ruinyourday twitter and on the Town Bidness announcement videos. If true he needs to drop all that and reupload those with that shit removed.
Everyone had RIPTech all over their twitter and releases

and he did

Old 04-02-2019, 07:37 PM   #21
grandgroove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusted123 View Post
Everyone had RIPTech all over their twitter and releases

and he did

https://twitter.com/AvocadoIsGod/sta...71998529896448

Avocado - another stand-up dude. Let these people breathe. The Internet sucks sometimes
Old 04-02-2019, 07:54 PM   #22
Stolos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusted123 View Post
That doesn't really mean he knew

If a friend of yours gets arrested are you going online to check the charges? He could have told him anything and Blac trusted him because they're friends

He may not have even known he had charges put on him depending on how he got the call about needing personal time
JayBlac was able to track down Vada Fly’s numerous burner accounts but he wouldn’t check what his friends charges were with a simple Google search? Come on bruh
Old 04-02-2019, 08:13 PM   #23
Dusted123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stolos View Post
JayBlac was able to track down Vada Fly’s numerous burner accounts but he wouldn’t check what his friends charges were with a simple Google search? Come on bruh
Because those 2 things are obviously comparable right? lol

Whats the motive for not trusting your friend to the point that you look up their charges? You would actually do that if a friend of yours told you they got in trouble with the law? You wouldn't just take a close friends word for it?

And again do we even know that he knew about the charges at all? Its entirely possible that Tech hit him up prior to getting charged knowing they were coming and made an excuse like family issues or health?

You would go to google and look up to see if a close friend of yours got charged if they told you they needed some personal time?
Old 04-02-2019, 08:41 PM   #24
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2912 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stolos View Post
Just because he can doesn't mean he did. Do you think if Tech was like "hey man I got a few traffic tickets I'm going to court for" Jay Blac would be like "OH YOU SAY TRAFFIC TICKETS? I WILL INVESTIGATE!" There's literally no reason for him to do so.

Don't go on stupid fucking witch hunts and all pretend you're aware of every situation and what goes on in people's lives.

Maybe Jay Black knew. None of you know if he did. Maybe cool the accusations instead of egotistically making implications. 'Cause that's all this is: dumbasses trying to make themselves seem as if they have insight they don't have. As if a lot of you want Jay Blac to be a piece of shit so you can have someone to get mad at to avoid your issues in your own life.

Weirdos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 09:35 PM   #25
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 418 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
wow. type of news that makes me want to fall back a bit. also dont rush to accuse the man just yet. these could be false claims. maybe they are maybe they arent. so damn tragic, man

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. geechi gotti
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 12:08 AM   #26
Emancee

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
http://www.youtube.com/embed/XXc3O6GMZt0?start=180
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 01:02 AM   #27
Sky2real

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
wow. type of news that makes me want to fall back a bit. also dont rush to accuse the man just yet. these could be false claims. maybe they are maybe they arent. so damn tragic, man
Came here to post this. Charges are just charges. Although.....if this dude actually committed suicide over this shit it doesn’t look good at all. And where is everyone seeing he was going to be arraigned for cp? Anyone got sources?

If it turns out to be credible, yikes.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:25 AM   #28
Earn+Ash=Nash

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Earn+Ash=Nash is not the worst person
*pisses on Tech 9's grave*
Earn+Ash=Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 01:32 AM   #29
Sky2real

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
First off, I want to get a couple things clear

You said if I bought you a hello kitty bag, you’d give me head for a year! Is this teen deaf?!?? Can this teen hear?!? You said if I bought you hello kitty, you’d give me head for a year!!

*Looks around the courtroom angrily*

So why the fuck are we standing right here?!?

- This has been a sky2real production
Old 04-03-2019, 01:45 AM   #30
Casual

Wild to think that HFK was actually ahead of the curve making fun of dude. Too bad he backed down, couldve been his first dub if he stuck to his guns.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:13 AM   #31
gordyacres

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
gordyacres is not the worst person
I don't remember the people originally pushing the narrative "he passed in his sleep" but I would like to see what they are saying now that this is brought to light.

Also, I hope JayBlack didn't know, but you can kinda connect the dots (I'm probably wrong here) but connecting the dots of his behavior after the death. So silent and only posting the funeral details and gofundme details and not a statement about how he feels on the situation i.e. "this breaks my heart" or something like that, probably because he had a guilty conscious of the truth. But I'm thinking he was told the day tech died what really was going on. So he knew but only on the day of, he was so close with tech tech's girlfriend or family probably told him the truth but said we're just going to say he passed in his sleep. Who knows though? This whole thing is just a sad sad SAD situation.

URL took down all of his battles too except for tech vs rex. Sad day for battle rap.
gordyacres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 04:21 AM   #32
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
https://www.complex.com/music/2019/0...prior-to-death

WTF Complex got hold of the original documents?!?

Quote:
The charges categorized under proceeding to court include
unlawful contact with minor - sexual offenses, corruption of minors - defendant age 18 or above,
criminal attempt - indecent assault without consent of other,
harassment - subject other to physical contact,
indecent exposure,
criminal use of communication facility,
photograph/film/depict on computer sex act - knowingly depicts on computer, photo, etc.
child pornography.

Charges of indecent assault - person less than 16 years of age and another indecent assault without consent of other are listed as having been dismissed.
Genuinely WTF?!? It is even worse than I thought.
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...

Last edited by Emancee; 04-03-2019 at 04:25 AM.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:23 AM   #33
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordyacres View Post
I don't remember the people originally pushing the narrative "he passed in his sleep" but I would like to see what they are saying now that this is brought to light.
In their defense, if Tech9 offed himself with pills, it could look like natural causes.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:27 AM   #34
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
Wild to think that HFK was actually ahead of the curve making fun of dude. Too bad he backed down, couldve been his first dub if he stuck to his guns.
HFK has never taken a dubb in anything ever, lol.
Old 04-03-2019, 05:16 AM   #35
Dusted123

Quote:

Also, I hope JayBlack didn't know, but you can kinda connect the dots (I'm probably wrong here) but connecting the dots of his behavior after the death. So silent and only posting the funeral details and gofundme details and not a statement about how he feels on the situation i.e. "this breaks my heart" or something like that, probably because he had a guilty conscious of the truth. But I'm thinking he was told the day tech died what really was going on. So he knew but only on the day of, he was so close with tech tech's girlfriend or family probably told him the truth but said we're just going to say he passed in his sleep. Who knows though? This whole thing is just a sad sad SAD situation.

URL took down all of his battles too except for tech vs rex. Sad day for battle rap.
Theres a good chance he's in denial, even if he's spoken to the people involved people go into a state of denial all the time when someone passes and then you get some fucked up news like this he's probably shut himself off completely and needs time to gather his thoughts before he can really speak on it respectfully

We as fans have a hard enough time grasping this, imagine being so closely connected

I don't think he knew and even if he did I don't hold it against him if he learned around the time of his death because this is some wild shit to deal with
Old 04-03-2019, 06:15 AM   #36
JR77

JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
According to an affidavit of probable cause filed in the case, the complainant is the daughter of a woman who was dating Mickens. The girl told investigators that Mickens repeatedly demanded that she take her clothes off in front of him and that he would then masturbate in front of her. On one occasion, she alleged, Mickens forced his way into her bedroom with a knife and tried to get her to touch his penis.

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2019/...-rapper-death/
JR77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 06:50 AM   #37
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 418 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
btw, i could def see jayblac not knowing about the details of the charges. could def see tech keeping this shit under his hat.

wonder what the future of champion is...

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. geechi gotti
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 07:35 AM   #38
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Tech was drinking a lot of henny on Champion. Drowning sorrows perhaps
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 07:37 AM   #39
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
HFK has never taken a dubb in anything ever, lol.
if HFK makes a public retraction of retraction.. is that a dub?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 08:48 AM   #40
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

lot of people saying its just charges but they got him on possession of child porn as well it's no longer just accusations with that. it's crazy how quickly things change man , mike p's third round vs jc based on tech 9 apparently , hollow dropping a grand on the go fund me and in a space of the week everything related to him getting deleted

Tags
8216, 8217, riptech9