Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
dirt aint ready for these bars...not at all...

Old 08-12-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 285 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
dirt aint ready for these bars...not at all...

he's got jokes, but if he comes anything like he did in the m ciddy battle he gettin roasted...

if he comes on that real talk or lexx shit he might do well, but either way it's a wrap for dude...

if u disagree u can suck my dick on a handstand...fuck ur respect, y'all finna learn aug 31st...

oh an if this post isn't humble enough for u then I suggest u get a life an stop internet PMS'in...

that is all...
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:06 PM   #2
Crawler

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Crawler is a PY Poster
when is the last time you went outside?
Crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:19 PM   #3
CollarboneSnap

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
CollarboneSnap is not the worst person
I feel bad for Detour and I'll tell you why:

There are a tonne of small-time rappers on these messageboards, who do small time views and are perfectly happy with that. Cool guys like illipsis, who everybody wants to see do well when he battles - but don't always check for his battles, cos they ain't that hype.

Detour is the opposite of that. Dude puts on the most fucking arrogant, weirdo asshole persona on here (and that's saying a lot) in the hopes that the intensity of our dislike will make us watch his battles. The way people check out Fox news just to be like look at these retards, Detour hopes that by breeding negativity it will work in his favour and people will watch his battles and he'll be able to get places off hateRs.

But the problem is - Detour is so terrible that people don't even want to watch, no matter how much they dislike him, and because his only avenue of pissing people off is an internet forum, it's unlikely he pisses them off that much anyway. So essentially he's acting like a total douchebag to absolutely no avail, we all hate him, and his battles still don't get watched.

Now I'm pretty sure he's likely to respond to this with YO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO WRITE THIS FUCKIN ESSAY ABOUT ME I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

No Detour. This essay took about three minutes. All I did was type thoughts that were at the top of my mind. I don't care at all about you, or whatever a Dub Trey is (sounds like some kind of tray you can leave your food on so you can eat when you're in a bathtub), I just wanted to put forward a completely comprehensive explanation of why you do what you do, why it doesn't work, and why nobody cares.

P-P-P-P-P-PEACE
CollarboneSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:24 PM   #4
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
he's battling bender in september, you think he gives a fuck what you have for him?
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:30 PM   #5
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

two posts in an the first dissertation already dropped...I'm gettin good at this yo...it's cool, I appreciate ur words of wisdom, tho I likely won't take them to heart...

an as for not caring about battles, I got bigger names on my résumé than he does lol so he probably gives some kind of fuck...is that arrogantly true enough for u?
Old 08-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #6
Casual

Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post

an as for not caring about battles, I got bigger names on my résumé than he does lol so he probably gives some kind of fuck...is that arrogantly true enough for u?
yeah except in those cases everyone just sees it as "BIG NAME" vs. "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS"

Old 08-12-2013, 05:35 PM   #7
Jimbo Slice
I'm The One Who Knocks

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Jimbo Slice is not the worst person
If you pay someone enough money they will battle you. It ain't like Diz or Rex were like "yo, my résumé tight, but the streets ain't feeling me til I lyrically duel with Detour, I gotta make that trip, hammers on deck or not"

The fuck out of here.
Jimbo Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #8
Casual

and congrats on paying rex probably 2 racks for what amounted to less than 100k views in 8 months.

not sure if that was a better or worse deal than Q got for caustic.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #9
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Yikes. I've tried to stay neutral with Detour (as I have with everyone) since I've joined this site but dude has bodybagged himself on a whole 'nother level with this one. Could only imagine the type of entertaining fodder that'd be going back and forth if Dirt was active on this site like was on RM.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #10
AREpee420
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
AREpee420 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo Slice View Post
If you pay someone enough money they will battle you. It ain't like Diz or Rex were like "yo, my résumé tight, but the streets ain't feeling me til I lyrically duel with Detour, I gotta make that trip, hammers on deck or not"

The fuck out of here.

Fuckin deadddddd
AREpee420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:43 PM   #11
AREpee420
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
AREpee420 is a PY Poster
Know what rhymes with Detour? He's poor...from paying battle rappers to battle.

Quit suckin ya own dick homie.
AREpee420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:45 PM   #12
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
not gonna slander ya or nothing because i don't care enough about battle rappers personas, but Dirt on his B- game will beat you decisively. will peep the battle though good luck
sleeping dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:45 PM   #13
titans321

titans321 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollarboneSnap View Post

There are a tonne of small-time rappers on these messageboards, who do small time views and are perfectly happy with that. Cool guys like illipsis, who everybody wants to see do well when he battles - but don't always check for his battles, cos they ain't that hype.

Detour is the opposite of that. Dude puts on the most fucking arrogant, weirdo asshole persona on here (and that's saying a lot) in the hopes that the intensity of our dislike will make us watch his battles. The way people check out Fox news just to be like look at these retards, Detour hopes that by breeding negativity it will work in his favour and people will watch his battles and he'll be able to get places off hateRs.

But the problem is - Detour is so terrible that people don't even want to watch, no matter how much they dislike him, and because his only avenue of pissing people off is an internet forum, it's unlikely he pisses them off that much anyway. So essentially he's acting like a total douchebag to absolutely no avail, we all hate him, and his battles still don't get watched.

Now I'm pretty sure he's likely to respond to this with YO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO WRITE THIS FUCKIN ESSAY ABOUT ME I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

No Detour. This essay took about three minutes. All I did was type thoughts that were at the top of my mind. I don't care at all about you, or whatever a Dub Trey is (sounds like some kind of tray you can leave your food on so you can eat when you're in a bathtub), I just wanted to put forward a completely comprehensive explanation of why you do what you do, why it doesn't work, and why nobody cares.

P-P-P-P-P-PEACE
RIP Dewhore.
titans321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:46 PM   #14
zonal

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
zonal is not the worst person
Quote:

P-P-P-P-P-PEACE
Pretty good analysis. I was thinking of writing something similar for Manik's thread where he's trying to promote his new mixtape.

The whole 'heel' persona doesn't really work in battle rap unless the rapper is REALLY GOOD. If a rapper is going to hatebait his audience, he can't be bad, he can't be adequate, he can't even be just good. It's a persona that can't work if the rapper can't force his haters and critics to acknowledge that he has talent no matter what they say. People like Detour and Manik just aren't at that level of ability.

Another thing: these guys that are just making thread after thread begging rmbva users to hate them because they want any attention at all would probably, actually benefit from withdrawing from the site for an extended period. There was a time when, while Charron would post, I would write three paragraphs against him and get copious amounts of rep from people who hate him. Charron (who I know has done pretty well outside of battling lately) hasn't posted in months which I'm sure has had a role in contributing to a more positive view of him.
zonal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #15
Real Talk
VIP

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Real Talk is not the worst person
Cool thread .....
Real Talk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #16
Haze Skunk
Trinidad nice

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Haze Skunk is a PY Poster
Detour talking bout bars

Haze Skunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #17
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 365 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
The people who arrange these battles for Detour should back Klutch instead tbh. Colorado stay shitting on themselves.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:11 PM   #18
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
he's battling bender in september, you think he gives a fuck what you have for him?
This is really had that had to be said.

And even with Dirt writing for Bender, he's still gonna beat Detour.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:21 PM   #19
CollarboneSnap

Quote:

P-P-P-P-P-PEACE
Quote:
two posts in an the first dissertation already dropped...
jesus christ
Old 08-12-2013, 06:32 PM   #20
The Saurus
VIP

Mentioned: 463 Post(s)
The Saurus is better than Grind Time AustraliaThe Saurus is better than Grind Time Australia
Dirt is a better writer and rapper than you. He might not beat Bender but hes gonna landslide your life haha
The Saurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:34 PM   #21
WillyRotel

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
WillyRotel is a PY Poster
LOL... I don't even battle and I have dreams that contain better bars then u write awake
WillyRotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:34 PM   #22
SWJames

SWJames is a PY Poster
Can't be acting all Mayweather when you're Freddie Roach.
SWJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:40 PM   #23
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
this first page had way to many words with detour being a topic. ill just say good luck with all poster posts, may good tidings bring joy and merrepment ::dna stretch::
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #24
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Sorry I am new here so maybe I am missing something,but I'm wondering what the point of this thread was? Just to say you think your going to beat Dirt? Not to start any kind of discussion, clearly because you just insulted anyone who might disagree before they even did. I don't know if there are level's to how humble a person is that need to be reached, i'm not too bothered if your humble or not but your obviously not humble regardless of anyone's reactions to this which you probably know. I dunno maybe everyone on here treated you like a prick for no reason I just really don't understand why you wrote this. You were sitting at home and thought "I'm going to make a thread stating that I will win my next battle and insult anyone who might think differently" WHY!?? Why did you think that?
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #25
VonKaiser

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
VonKaiser is not the worst person
Will watch Dirt's rounds, but Detour is god awful.

Who makes a thread like this? Get your shit together Detour.
VonKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:02 PM   #26
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Talk View Post
Cool thread .....
lmao word...I hadnt instigated the RMBVA boards in a hot minute so I figured I would give it a shot @Real Talk lol...

funny thing is that I'm choppin it up with him at the moment...this shit hit three pages pretty fast tbh I'm kinda surprised...

don't take it so serious @SonnyDaze it ain't nothin but an Internet message board post...
Old 08-12-2013, 07:04 PM   #27
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
Dirt is a better writer and rapper than you. He might not beat Bender but hes gonna landslide your life haha
if that's ur opinion then so be it...tbh I have nothing against the guy lol but it's amusing to see how personally kats take this shit when nobody actually involved takes it anywhere near so...

but lol @MEGADEF smh...don't know u but I've seen one of ur battles...I never voiced my opinion on u cuz I never had a reason, but since u felt the need to get offended over something that has nothing to do with u, then I will simply say I have yet to see u win a match...so ur kinda on some pot callin the kettle black shit...

s'all good tho, keep bangin lol...

Last edited by TheRealDetour; 08-12-2013 at 07:06 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:07 PM   #28
VonKaiser

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
VonKaiser is not the worst person
"Tee hee hee, I just do this for my own amusement."

"Hahaha, don't mind me, I'm not even serious, I'm just instigating the trolls!"

Fuck off you weird, delusional cunt.
VonKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:09 PM   #29
Crawler

Crawler is a PY Poster
Quote:
if that's ur opinion then so be it...tbh I have nothing against the guy lol but it's amusing to see how personally kats take this shit when nobody actually involved takes it anywhere near so...

but lol @MEGADEF smh...don't know u but I've seen one of ur battles...I never voiced my opinion on u cuz I never had a reason, but since u felt the need to get offended over something that has nothing to do with u, then I will simply say I have yet to see u win a match...so ur kinda on some pot callin the kettle black shit...

you made a thread on a message board. of course people are going to chime in with their opinions about you, you made a thread about yourself lmao.

nobody is catching feelings from you going full retard on the internet.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:09 PM   #30
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This shit is still page 1. Increase your posts per page, faggot.
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:10 PM   #31
CollarboneSnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawler View Post
you made a thread on a message board. of course people are going to chime in with their opinions about you, you made a thread about yourself lmao.

nobody is catching feelings from you going full retard on the internet.
speak for yourself. i'm so mad that i slapped my girlfriend and threw my dinner plate to the floor cos detour's unviewed, irrelevant battle career gets me so riled

i'm gonna go crash my car, later homies
Old 08-12-2013, 07:12 PM   #32
Crawler

Crawler is a PY Poster
Quote:
speak for yourself. i'm so mad that i slapped my girlfriend and threw my dinner plate to the floor cos detour's unviewed, irrelevant battle career gets me so riled

i'm gonna go crash my car, later homies
i stand corrected. this dude caught 2/3's of a feeling and lost his shit.

detour has real ultimate power.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:12 PM   #33
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
im rooting for you detour, give em hell tiger.
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:13 PM   #34
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:

Your right you know just yesterday, whilst sitting at home in my boxer's eating my 5th pot noodle of the hour, I thought "why did this woman go on the maury show if she knew he wasn't the father, how stupid" at the time I would of said I was making an observation but upon reading this post I have realised I was actually taking it personally. (I must advise you before forming an opinion on this post not to take it personally)
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:16 PM   #35
Casual

Thread already has 271 views.

That's more than a third of this Detour battle that was up'd 8 months ago:

And more than a quarter of this detour battle up'd 7 months ago:

And more than a third of this detour battle up'd 15 months ago:

keep grindin though homie.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:17 PM   #36
Crawler

Crawler is a PY Poster
jesus christ, with that logic he's actually a better forum poster than battler.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:20 PM   #37
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
Damn, this just happened. The guy who created the format that Detour competes in just caught yet another W. Saurus, how do you feel about this dudes sense of entitlement? He's got bigger names on his resume than you even
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:24 PM   #38
JimmyTuna
Registered Drug User

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
JimmyTuna is a PY Poster
Quote:
two posts in an the first dissertation already dropped...I'm gettin good at this yo...it's cool, I appreciate ur words of wisdom, tho I likely won't take them to heart...

had respect for you when you battled Dizaster, until you started bragging with youtube comments.

who the fuck does that ?...smh
JimmyTuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:37 PM   #39
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
your unwatchable detour i hope u know that

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:41 PM   #40
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 365 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
Quote:

I've won my last 3 battles, Adversity, Ayem (PNut) and Cobalt45 .. making me the winner of the FreshCoast Groundzero Grand Prix bracket. I'm flying to Van City to face the Vancouver finalist in Sept.

Sad you got personally offended that I said your state should back Klutch instead of you, .. it was just my opinion.

And before you bag on GZ, .. my GroundZero battles all get more views then the shit you put on in Colorado...and I've battled Diz too,..who hasn't?

But I was sponsored to battle Diz,..I didn't pay him. FYL

Last edited by MEGADEF; 08-13-2013 at 12:35 AM.
MEGADEF is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
activatekruger, activatemega, bangbangbang, bring back the manson look, detour collects forks, detour collects rabbit poo, detour has permanent koolaid mustache, detour smokes out of soda can, detour smokes the spice, detoursucksowndick, dirt takes a detour, fact, puppetsonastring, the real spike dudley, the saurus dont bore us