Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Original Content RBE Presents: Hollow Da Don vs Math Hoffa Face Off Pt. 1

Old 01-31-2019, 02:24 PM   #1
iamHBY

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
RBE Presents: Hollow Da Don vs Math Hoffa Face Off Pt. 1

iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 03:28 PM   #2
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
taking bets now

Math will either choke or walk off stage
Old 01-31-2019, 03:39 PM   #3
Chk82

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Chk82 is not the worst person
I saw Hoffa last weekend walking down 125th Street rocking that jacket and drinking a green smoothie. My only thought was he's a pretty big dude.

Thanks for letting me waste 10 seconds of your time with that note.
Chk82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 05:03 PM   #4
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
taking bets now

Math will either choke or walk off stage
i think he'll stumble but not choke
Old 01-31-2019, 05:38 PM   #5
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This faceoff is kinda dumb tbh.
Old 01-31-2019, 07:53 PM   #6
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2903 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Math looks like that type of guy who was mad at some point, realised he was feeling bothered by something that is an internal issue, and then is too stubborn to accept it so he's blaming other people.

This felt weird. Math seems emotional and not very emotionally intelligent. If this is his approach in the battle, he's going to pigheadedly believe people agree with him and ramble about things no one understands. It could get messy.

I'm a huge Math fan but everything to do with him and the Diz fight has reflected poorly. Dude actually threatened to sue KOTD over it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:58 PM   #7
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 416 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Math looks like that type of guy who was mad at some point, realised he was feeling bothered by something that is an internal issue, and then is too stubborn to accept it so he's blaming other people.

This felt weird. Math seems emotional and not very emotionally intelligent. If this is his approach in the battle, he's going to pigheadedly believe people agree with him and ramble about things no one understands. It could get messy.

I'm a huge Math fan but everything to do with him and the Diz fight has reflected poorly. Dude actually threatened to sue KOTD over it.
math has a stronger delivery IMO and is more believable than hollow. i think the only way hollow wins this is if math chokes

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:13 PM   #8
Briscoe

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Briscoe is not the worst person
This lady was really out here using the word "consensus" like she knew what it meant.
Briscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 11:51 PM   #9
iamHBY

Quote:

I think this perfectly sums up why, as much as I hold Math in high regard as a battler, that I think his whole approach leading up to this battle is so sad to watch. He comes off really bitter about things that he's so vague about, and that might bleed over into the battle where he's just doing 3 rounds of personals that have no context otherwise. Also, BossChick Raine continues her streak of being not good as an interviewer.
Old 02-01-2019, 12:28 AM   #10
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
math should just beat his ass imo
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 01:51 AM   #11
griminey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
It's HOFFA!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 01:52 AM   #12
griminey

This battle could go left real quick if Math starts to feel like he's getting buried.

Old 02-01-2019, 05:45 AM   #13
god level

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Mannn I'm here for this shit
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 10:03 AM   #14
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:

Yeah, all of this. It was really frustrating to see him following that Diz punch. I think he had a pretty good return to form last year (for the most part) so I'm just hoping he gets it together for this battle and surprises us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:12 AM   #15
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Yeah, all of this. It was really frustrating to see him following that Diz punch. I think he had a pretty good return to form last year (for the most part) so I'm just hoping he gets it together for this battle and surprises us.
The funny thing is it was a weak as fuck punch - he was barely even moved by it. He would’ve been better to just shake it off and let Dizaster act like the manchild he is. Instead they both look like manchildren ����
Shadowposter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 06:17 PM   #16
griminey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowposter View Post
The funny thing is it was a weak as fuck punch - he was barely even moved by it. He would’ve been better to just shake it off and let Dizaster act like the manchild he is. Instead they both look like manchildren ����
Are you sure? I seem to recall diz getting him pretty damn good, a lot better than any punch math has thrown on cam anyway

Old 02-01-2019, 07:07 PM   #17
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 512 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Justin Matthews needs this win. Hollow is gonna need extra crying in his rounds for this one. Math like Serius havent been the same since they been punched in battles. They are like Neo and Agent Smith, they are both each other's destiny.
A great Jew once said, "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality."

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 07:55 PM   #18
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by griminey View Post
Are you sure? I seem to recall diz getting him pretty damn good, a lot better than any punch math has thrown on cam anyway

You fuckin kidding? Serius went to sleep! The dose punch was terrible tho yh

That diz punch was super weak. Have you ever seen a proper fight?
Shadowposter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 08:18 PM   #19
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 512 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowposter View Post
You fuckin kidding? Serius went to sleep! The dose punch was terrible tho yh

That diz punch was super weak. Have you ever seen a proper fight?
Yeah Charron vs K Shine

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 08:55 PM   #20
Feral Linguist

Quote:
This faceoff is kinda dumb tbh.
arent they all?

i have never watched one but cmon, they all have to be wack as fuck
Old 02-01-2019, 11:42 PM   #21
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Math's frustration most likely is primarily an internal issue. But I'm missing the part where he realizes this.

Math's best shot is attacking Hollow's brand as money/ loyalty instead on LOM.

Watching Math on his recent Champion appearance it's clear that he'd benefit from getting his timeline of events down.

Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 01:58 AM   #22
iamHBY

Quote:
arent they all?

i have never watched one but cmon, they all have to be wack as fuck
At least with this one, between Hollow looking like he didn't really want to be there, Math doing a bunch of vague "Oh you don't remember? Aight..." observations about shit that I don't have context for, and then the moderator BossChick Raine apparently not knowing the meaning of the word "Consensus," it was a frustrating viewing experience.
Old 02-02-2019, 02:00 AM   #23
Feral Linguist

Quote:
At least with this one, between Hollow looking like he didn't really want to be there, Math doing a bunch of vague "Oh you don't remember? Aight..." observations about shit that I don't have context for, and then the moderator BossChick Raine apparently not knowing the meaning of the word "Consensus," it was a frustrating viewing experience.
damn that is not surprising ahahaha but very amusing cheers dude
Old 02-02-2019, 02:07 AM   #24
iamHBY

Quote:
damn that is not surprising ahahaha but very amusing cheers dude
And there's supposed to be another part of it coming out probably in the next few days or so.
Old 02-02-2019, 02:33 AM   #25
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by griminey View Post

hell nah... Math KTFO Serius with an arm punch

math shoulda been a boxer to be real

Last edited by VAallDAY; 02-02-2019 at 02:35 AM.
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 04:06 AM   #26
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
My god, Hoffa is like a chick that's PMS'ing over something but won't actually say what she's angry about, but expects the other party to already know without them actually saying it. Made the whole thing awkward to watch and it didn't help that Hollow appears to not give a shit about the battle and the host sucked.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 05:42 AM   #27
iamHBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
My god, Hoffa is like a chick that's PMS'ing over something but won't actually say what she's angry about, but expects the other party to already know without them actually saying it. Made the whole thing awkward to watch and it didn't help that Hollow appears to not give a shit about the battle and the host sucked.
Accurate.

Tags
127997, 129335, 55356, 55358, 56631, 57341, 65039, 8217, 9794