Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Announcement No Coast Filming with MTV International!!! If you are in Chicago 5/18 come through !!

Old 04-30-2016, 10:27 PM   #1
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
No Coast Filming with MTV International!!! If you are in Chicago 5/18 come through !!

No Coast Raps will be in Chicago at Jerry's in Wicker Park to film an episode of an MTV adventure/cooking show that airs in 150 countries and had 27 million viewers in its first season!! I'm not gonna tell you exactly what's gonna happen yet but if you are in Chicago you will definitely want to come to this!! A few days of nerve-racking discussions are over and we can finally start telling people!!

5/18
Jerry's
Chicago,IL
9pm
$5

Before you ask we are under the impression as of now that we can swear and do whatever we want so it won't be some bullshit version of battle rap.

Old 04-30-2016, 10:29 PM   #2
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakneck View Post
No Coast Raps will be in Chicago at Jerry's in Wicker Park to film an episode of an MTV adventure/cooking show
prob one of the most interesting ive read lately
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 10:29 PM   #3
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
More detailed info :
https://www.facebook.com/events/253929721625412/
Old 04-30-2016, 10:41 PM   #4
rocky
Contributor

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
rocky is not the worst person
I love that u guys do this at Jerry's. Thebbeerbgame is so strong there

Carter Deems>>>>>>
rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 10:53 PM   #5
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky View Post
I love that u guys do this at Jerry's. Thebbeerbgame is so strong there
Come through! Last month I was in Chicago for No Coast Road Trip and I don't believe you made it out Even if you can't tho thanks for the support man. I absolutely had to fly down there for this smh.

We're gonna have a couple battles, some special stuff for the TV show , some music , and just have some fun. No Coast Title Match XQZ vs Isaac Knox goes down Saturday May 21st in Chicago !!
Old 04-30-2016, 11:51 PM   #6
KellyBetz of NoCoast
Columbia, Missouri USA

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
KellyBetz of NoCoast is not the worst person
The Vesh and Jay Walker are on the card tbh
KellyBetz of NoCoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 12:24 AM   #7
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
I live by Chicago, but idk if I'm gonna break my battle rap event virginity to go to this that might only be a 10 second to 10 minute segment on MTV, a station that most people talk shit about until shit like this happens.. But it sounds pretty sweet so I might be hypocritical and go there since it's so close. meh, Good shit though No Coast
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 02:17 AM   #8
KellyBetz of NoCoast
Columbia, Missouri USA

Will be a full card of battles and live music, much like a normal concert

Should be fun even if MTV is MTV
Old 05-01-2016, 11:24 AM   #9
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by god level View Post
I live by Chicago, but idk if I'm gonna break my battle rap event virginity to go to this that might only be a 10 second to 10 minute segment on MTV, a station that most people talk shit about until shit like this happens.. But it sounds pretty sweet so I might be hypocritical and go there since it's so close. meh, Good shit though No Coast
Salute man I def understand that
Old 05-02-2016, 06:58 AM   #10
djpompey
No Coast President

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
djpompey is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by god level View Post
Fair enough, filming party aside, you might want to peep the Meltdown main event, Saturday 5/21 at The Burlington with the full card including Title Match.

https://www.facebook.com/events/266454387023633
djpompey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 03:51 PM   #11
rocky
Contributor

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
rocky is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakneck View Post
Come through! Last month I was in Chicago for No Coast Road Trip and I don't believe you made it out Even if you can't tho thanks for the support man. I absolutely had to fly down there for this smh.

We're gonna have a couple battles, some special stuff for the TV show , some music , and just have some fun. No Coast Title Match XQZ vs Isaac Knox goes down Saturday May 21st in Chicago !!
Yea I was out if town last event. I live a stone throw away. I always try to make it to local battles. Cheers

Carter Deems>>>>>>
rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 01:03 PM   #12
The Vesh
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
The Vesh is not the worst person
It's about to be lit in the cold Chi! Rocky you for sure need to come out!
The Vesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 06:39 PM   #13
SpecialOh

SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
@KellyBetz of NoCoast wat u guys making on this cooking show?

plz dont say rock
Old 05-03-2016, 08:26 PM   #14
KellyBetz of NoCoast
Columbia, Missouri USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
@KellyBetz of NoCoast wat u guys making on this cooking show?

plz dont say rock

Madness voice: Sandwiches
Old 05-03-2016, 08:29 PM   #15
SpecialOh

lmao i believe it and i bet their killer