Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
New Lush One Audio Cinema

Old 08-08-2020, 02:12 AM   #1
Profess
I'm Lovin' It

Mentioned: 258 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
New Lush One Audio Cinema

#LA NOIR

"People might be wondering what my latest LA NOIR audio cinema #4andaBaby is about. Towards the end of 2014 my already chaotic life was spiraling out of control. I had 3 budgets open for battle rap events simultaneously that totaled in just shy of 2 million dollars. I had the intention of being as generous as I possibly could and helping get many of the talent / colleagues I respected get the biggest paycheck of their lives. Getting accustomed to the corporate structure, the complications of being the first to bring this street fueled subculture to the sleek glitz of Beverly Hills for the first time brought along more obstacles and complications then I could have ever fathomed. My taste for an expensive lifestyle consumed me, fueled by an unmanageable drug addiction was the final piece in the destruction of the dreams I had been building for decades. I had no choice but to fully immerse myself in the streets from which I emerged to a greater degree then ever before.. I became a full time career criminal.. one of the biggest & most prominent dope dealers in all of West LA for a brief period.. a life that I was enamored with but not truly built for, being an artist at heart.. And it all started with 4 & a Baby.. (produced by Marv Won, engineered by Jordan River, artwork by Konr, video directed by Megatron Meta) .. video drops this Friday August 7th, single drops August 14th .. lemme know your thoughts and experiences with these situations.. since you probably don’t have any, tell me how excited you are #lushone #LAnoir #AudioCinema #667kult #hiphop ����" - Lush One

Last edited by Profess; 08-08-2020 at 02:15 AM.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 02:15 AM   #2
Profess
I'm Lovin' It

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Old 08-08-2020, 02:24 AM   #3
Slug2003

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Slug2003 is not the worst person
Someone should reach out to Lush and get him to do one of his famous ask me anything marathon sessions that end up being multiple pages long.
Slug2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 02:26 AM   #4
Profess
I'm Lovin' It

This is some deep shit "The same thing the ruined my life saved me."

I didn't know Marv Made bangers liek this
Old 08-08-2020, 02:29 AM   #5
Profess
I'm Lovin' It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slug2003 View Post
Someone should reach out to Lush and get him to do one of his famous ask me anything marathon sessions that end up being multiple pages long.
That's a great idea! I'll ask him. AMA's a most lit when @Seanzo gets involved. Seanzo, will you set that up that if he agrees?
Old 08-08-2020, 02:37 AM   #6
Profess
I'm Lovin' It

@Slug2003 pop in the youtube comments for "4 and a Baby" he's in there.. I just mentioned the AMA. I'm sure he has a lot on his plate but we'll see.
Old 08-08-2020, 03:54 AM   #7
Profess
I'm Lovin' It

Lush has agreed to do an AMA.. stay tuned!
Old 08-09-2020, 01:43 AM   #8
Slug2003

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Slug2003 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Lush has agreed to do an AMA.. stay tuned!
If possible can you give at least a day lead time on the heads up before the AMA goes live. This is about to be the most viewed thread in a long time.
Slug2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 02:00 AM   #9
Profess
I'm Lovin' It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slug2003 View Post
If possible can you give at least a day lead time on the heads up before the AMA goes live. This is about to be the most viewed thread in a long time.
Good point. Not exactly sure how the promo will work. I reached out to Seanzo to set this up because he's done them in the past. But if he's not interested, then I'll find out when a good time is and make a thread about it so everyone has a heads up. Last I heard, Lush had forgotten his login info here and he's making a new account
Old 08-09-2020, 01:49 PM   #10
iamHBY

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I really like the song, Lush had some solid lines on there, and Marv’s a really good producer.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
4andababy, 55357, 667kult, 8217, audiocinema, hiphop, lanoir, lushone