Battle KOTD - Rap Battle - RX vs MyVerse l #TB2

View Poll Results: Who won?
RX 0 0%
MyVerse 3 100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2020, 09:01 PM   #1
iamHBY

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
KOTD - Rap Battle - RX vs MyVerse l #TB2

iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 02:33 AM   #2
Emancee

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Damn this crowd is thirsty, lol. These two could (and did) say anything and the guys trying to get out of the orbiter zone would respond. Case in point, that 20 second reaction to pancakes was basically a 'I'll fuck yo' girl', just a female version.

Anyway, Myverse edged for me. 'Grab them by the hand' is just hilarious.
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...

Last edited by Emancee; 02-04-2020 at 06:43 AM.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 03:16 AM   #3
iamHBY

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I had fun in the building during this battle, but in the building and on camera, I gave MyVerse the 2nd and 3rd rounds. I thought RX had a respectable 1st, it seemed like MyVerse was getting some ring rust off a bit in the 1st. The 2nd round was probably the most competitive, but I gave MyVerse that 2nd, and then I think RX could've edged the 3rd if she didn't end up choking as bad as she did, but she choked, and MyVerse stuck the landing a bit better in the 3rd. Respectable battle, I wouldn't mind seeing either of them back on KOTD again, although it was interesting to see how few battles they both had prior to this battle.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 08:01 PM   #4
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 418 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
both are attractive which should help both of them, however, they are both also really good. i thought myverse came a little harder but RX is no slouch.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. geechi gotti
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 01:40 AM   #5
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AntarcticaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AntarcticaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Antarctica
RX is a more fire battler
MyVerse won this battle clear
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
tb2