Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
DAYLYT- caddy ron (in loving memory of robert)

Old 01-28-2016, 03:04 AM   #161
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
The russians are the worst if we're just randomly hating on races right now
Russian is a race
Africa is a country
Caddy Ron wasn't racist because he had black friends.

Good night cool world

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 03:21 AM   #162
johnny5
big john studd

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
johnny5 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
It's pronounced Albertan and @Seanzo ain't that bad
I don't even know any Albanians. However I have a bone to pick with the fucking Ukrainians. Are you a satellite country? Are you an independent nation? Make up your God damned minds I don't have time for this shit.
johnny5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 03:23 AM   #163
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Caucus mountains are preety close to russia im sticking with my story
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 03:23 AM   #164
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny5 View Post
I don't even know any Albanians. However I have a bone to pick with the fucking Ukrainians. Are you a satellite country? Are you an independent nation? Make up your God damned minds I don't have time for this shit.
if you were as decent a poster as john 5 is a guitar player you wouldn't post shit like this
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 03:29 AM   #165
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
if you were as decent a poster as john 5 is a guitar player you wouldn't post shit like this
Aren't there halls that need monitoring somewhere
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 03:52 AM   #166
Gggyea

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Do you know what a choice is? Seriously. Because at this point, I don't believe that you do. If I offer to pay you to mow my lawn, is it not still your choice to take the job? Think hard.

And you know what? I'm really getting tired of people saying that it was just a character. That's the biggest fucking cop out, ever. Like, you could do ANYTHING in the world, and then turn around and say, "oh, I was just playing a character." But let's pretend that it was a character... WHY would someone choose to play a white supremacist character??? What's the goal with that? I seriously don't understand the endgame unless it has to do with promoting racism and attracting like-minded people into a culture where they aren't, excuse me, didn't used to be welcome. If I beat the shit out of you and steal your shit, but I tell you that I'm just playing a character, are you gullible enough to believe that, too?

But then, people try to play both sides of the fence. It's always either "He was playing a character" or "Well, in prison, he was forced to join a white supremacist gang." You can't have it both ways, my nigga. Was it a character, or was he really in a gang? Make up your mind.

And here's the other part. He's repping, character or not, for white supremacists AFTER HE GOT OUT OF PRISON. Like I saw ANE saying, people start sucking dick and doing other gay shit in prison, too. When they get out of prison, and they're still sucking dick in the outside world, are they not still gay??? Or is that just a character, too?

The mental gymnastics some of you go through to spin this shit is blowing me away.

So everyone that knows the guy and every black battler he faced says he isn't racist and that it's an act but 6000gp from a fucking website says he' is racist. So u must be right. Cause who cares what people who actually know him think if some douchebag with a bad attitude and too much time to think has to say about him.

Ur right tho bro....u always are. Now I see why the guy earlier said Noone fucks with u. Thanks for clearing up thst missing spot on my ignore list shithead. Who needs people who know the guy to tell u what he's like in real life when 6000gp can do it. So what if he never actually talked to him or met the guy. He knows everything. Just ask him hell tell u. See ya later jerkoff
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 03:55 AM   #167
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Aren't there halls that need monitoring somewhere
i have a webcam on my apartment hallway. its good bro, i've got it under control. i appreciate you checking in.
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 04:06 AM   #168
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
So everyone that knows the guy and every black battler he faced says he isn't racist and that it's an act but 6000gp from a fucking website says he' is racist. So u must be right. Cause who cares what people who actually know him think if some douchebag with a bad attitude and too much time to think has to say about him.

Ur right tho bro....u always are. Now I see why the guy earlier said Noone fucks with u. Thanks for clearing up thst missing spot on my ignore list shithead. Who needs people who know the guy to tell u what he's like in real life when 6000gp can do it. So what if he never actually talked to him or met the guy. He knows everything. Just ask him hell tell u. See ya later jerkoff
Well who cares, He killed himself

The nigger 6000GP > the dead white racist supremacist gang member

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-28-2016, 04:11 AM   #169
Gggyea

Who killed theirself? Da fuck u talkin bout?
Old 01-28-2016, 04:16 AM   #170
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
those 2 already look like idiots id stop responding now
Old 01-28-2016, 04:21 AM   #171
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
hashtag

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-28-2016, 04:47 AM   #172
rebel

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
rebel is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post

Your trolling is legendary. You ever seen the real racist white devil you try to speak on? Not the one that you portray on people that say out of line shit but the ones that will really stand behind their ideology in the face of anyone?
rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 05:01 AM   #173
VonKaiser

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
VonKaiser is not the worst person
Quote:

A suburban dork who piggybacked your ideology about a year ago and ran into the ground with his rambling, arrogant bullshit?

You're much better off alone. You don't need a sidekick.
VonKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 05:03 AM   #174
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonKaiser View Post
A suburban dork who piggybacked your ideology about a year ago and ran into the ground with his rambling, arrogant bullshit?

You're much better off alone. You don't need a sidekick.
Most accurate post ever posted in the history of posting
Old 01-28-2016, 05:05 AM   #175
el gordo
part time head turner..

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
el gordo is not the worst person
I hate all of you. You guys are worse than the kids I teach.

w/e
el gordo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 06:28 AM   #176
Sky2real

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I've NEVER used any slurs on here except for "retard" and that was to make a point..

I MOST definitely haven't said a single negative thing about white people, in general.

In case you forgot, for proper context, you made a song calling black people "niggers" and rapping the most hackneyed stereotypes imaginable. You've been complaining about people using the "r word" forever, and I called you retarded in response to your black people diss track. I gave you too much credit because I thought you were smart enough to understand how hilariously ironic your campaign was. And then I realized that you were actually mentally disabled, and I apologized.

For reference, here's the song specialoh made.
https://soundcloud.com/special-oh/8-...-in-rap-battle

So yeah, here we have specialoh, admitting to being a racist ITT, making diss tracks to black people (LOL), and saying I hate white people, I'm guessing because I'm not sad that a white supremacist died.

Good grief, man. You can't make this shit up.
6000 kinda bodied shit with this post.
Old 01-28-2016, 07:35 AM   #177
averagejoe

too bad the whole situation was me calling HIM a hypicrite for using hate speech then trying to be a moral hero

i aint interested in arguing w/ people who want to manipulate facts to serve their own purpose or arguing at all. any reason i ever get into it with him is because of the negativity he brings to the site thats unneccesary
Old 01-28-2016, 07:39 AM   #178
averagejoe

those british fuckers also baited me (a teen at the time) into getting them website hits
its so exaggerated theres no way u can even try to infer it being serious at all
doesent even make sense....

not saying its right. especially with what im doing with my life now but it was a mistake
i dont feel i should be harassed for a mistake i made as a teen
and yes i feel harassed by him keeping that to basically threaten me with
Old 01-28-2016, 07:42 AM   #179
averagejoe

makes a page under my name with click bait title

ur honestly a fucking loser

ur lying to urself when u say u dont have malicious intent on this site

Last edited by averagejoe; 01-28-2016 at 07:49 AM.
Old 01-28-2016, 07:46 AM   #180
averagejoe

heres a song about beating chicks @mdk

u know, cuz im gay too

Old 01-28-2016, 09:37 AM   #181
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I've NEVER used any slurs on here except for "retard" and that was to make a point..

I MOST definitely haven't said a single negative thing about white people, in general.

In case you forgot, for proper context, you made a song calling black people "niggers" and rapping the most hackneyed stereotypes imaginable. You've been complaining about people using the "r word" forever, and I called you retarded in response to your black people diss track. I gave you too much credit because I thought you were smart enough to understand how hilariously ironic your campaign was. And then I realized that you were actually mentally disabled, and I apologized.

So yeah, here we have specialoh, admitting to being a racist ITT, making diss tracks to black people (LOL), and saying I hate white people, I'm guessing because I'm not sad that a white supremacist died.

this can't be real...
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 10:08 AM   #182
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
As for this song.. it's a shame all the BS involving throwing others under the bus and all that because I liked the premise of the song and the chorus was strange and abstract, which strangly I found to be pretty artistic for once (not something I usually feel about Daylyt's music, but the offkey notes during the chorus and the lyricism was pretty great) and it fit Caddy pretty well. He was a unique character and he really did respect Daylyt as an "artist" (repeated it many times), so beyond the drama.. in a way I'm glad Daylyt put the effort in and made a song that didn't shame Ron as much as some of his previous work did the deceased.

Really does suck because I didn't have as much contact with the guy as others did and still I have to say I feel sad about the situation. I could tell by my convo with him mere months ago that he was in a good place and he's much more than meets the eye in his battles. The guy wanted to be acknowledged and now it's time for us to make sure that happens.
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 11:27 AM   #183
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Oh, how did the townhouse die?
I am not reading through all them tribute pages worshiping a dead white racist
Did someone black shoot him?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-28-2016, 11:49 AM   #184
Gggyea

Oh I get it now. Ur just a typical black jerkoff who's got a chip on his shoulder cause someone oppressed ur grandmother's grandmother. Shut the fuck up u racist jerkoff. Idk who's worshipping the guy because they are showing respect for someone who passed away 8n the prime if their career. But hey , ur time is too valuable to read a tribute to a dead man. U have a hundred posts to make about battle rap. Fucking clown
Old 01-28-2016, 11:54 AM   #185
Gggyea

Quote:
Sometimes clowns need a talking to when they get out of line. Otherwise they start disrespecting dead people in a thread to pay tribute to thrm. . There's 100 other threads to be in but they wanna be in this one claiming their time is so important when they've spent 17 hours in one day on a battle rap msg board. Can't let these PUSSIES talk without repercussions. Otherwise these faggots run amuck
Old 01-28-2016, 12:49 PM   #186
ekelon
Banned

Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
My clones are running rampant!

Someone better do something!...

ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 12:50 PM   #187
ekelon
Banned

ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Old 01-28-2016, 01:12 PM   #188
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
heres a song about beating chicks @mdk

u know, cuz im gay too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkRfiuMx8uk
thanks chris brown!
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 01:14 PM   #189
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
ppl really still think cadalack was a "white supremacist"? wtf get a grip on urself pause
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 01:14 PM   #190
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Oh I get it now. Ur just a typical black jerkoff who's got a chip on his shoulder cause someone oppressed ur grandmother's grandmother. Shut the fuck up u racist jerkoff. Idk who's worshipping the guy because they are showing respect for someone who passed away 8n the prime if their career. But hey , ur time is too valuable to read a tribute to a dead man. U have a hundred posts to make about battle rap. Fucking clown
I am racist, but a dead admitted white supremacist gang member, who specifically rapped about lynching black people. Yall say 'no, he wasn't really a racist'

This can't be life.

Saltine Logic 3.0

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-28-2016, 01:16 PM   #191
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
ppl really still think cadalack was a "white supremacist"? wtf get a grip on urself pause
He admitted it in his interview here on RMBVA. He reps and runs with the Peckerwoods. hence the woodpecker tattoo

but other than that, I am sure he was an equal opportunist and a nice guy

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-28-2016, 01:24 PM   #192
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Oh I get it now. Ur just a typical black jerkoff who's got a chip on his shoulder cause someone oppressed ur grandmother's grandmother.
that's not cool man, if you think he's racist and you say that - how the fuck are you better? Just ignore him and shut up
Shadowposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 01:30 PM   #193
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

'whites are the best race I have to admit'

'you can't compare to us, get to the back of the bus'

'fuck your civil rights'

'a freaky black man, eat me like pacman'

'they're trying to tell me they've got rights too'

'product of rape'/'God erase his mistakes'

wow SpecialOh is the real racist mvp.

For the record, Caddy might have said some fucked up shit but he was looked up to by people of all races. I dunno if that makes what he said in battles cool, but I've not heard of him saying that outside of battles.

Last edited by Shadowposter; 01-28-2016 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-28-2016, 01:41 PM   #194
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
'whites are the best race I have to admit'

'you can't compare to us, get to the back of the bus'

'fuck your civil rights'

'a freaky black man, eat me like pacman'

'they're trying to tell me they've got rights too'

'product of rape'/'God erase his mistakes'

wow SpecialOh is the real racist mvp.

For the record, Caddy might have said some fucked up shit but he was looked up to by people of all races. I dunno if that makes what he said in battles cool, but I've not heard of him saying that outside of battles.
Guess you never heard him on the Dirtbag Dan show

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-28-2016, 01:43 PM   #195
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Quote:
Guess you never heard him on the Dirtbag Dan show
I dunno if I saw any of his ones - as far as I knew, he was always cool outside of battles. I'll watch them sometime.
Old 01-28-2016, 01:54 PM   #196
ekelon
Banned

Ron was a genuine person...

Not fake in any aspect...he took on the racist crackhead persona in battle rap but that doesn't mean he's really like that irl...
Old 01-28-2016, 01:56 PM   #197
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
I am racist, but a dead admitted white supremacist gang member, who specifically rapped about lynching black people. Yall say 'no, he wasn't really a racist'

This can't be life.

Saltine Logic 3.0
Diz rapped about cutting people up like Jeffery Dahmer, but that doesn't make him a cannibal does it?
Old 01-28-2016, 01:59 PM   #198
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
I don't think Ron was a star bucks drinking intellectual outside of battle rap, he probably had shades of what he said and did in his battles as a part of his persona, but mixed in a lil bit of silliness along the way just because that shock value stuff gets people noticed. As for the DBD show, of course he's going to still play up to that stuff (and play up probably isn't the right word here). I gotta admit some of it was pretty damn hilarious, like the "I am the white power ranger" thing, but it appears his methods have worked a little too well. Even through death he has still inspires and causes awkward racial discussions.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 02:51 PM   #199
Castor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Castor is not the worst person
Feel how you want to about the song and about Day but keep in mind that time and again people have come out to talk about the all the shady shit to do with Lush, which is then met with a flurry of denials and misdirections by dude. ALWAYS shifting blame elsewhere, ALWAYS using what voice he has to talk shit about whoever would leave a mark on his name. Feel how you want to feel about Lush but just think about how often he has had people call him out and ask why it would happen so often if there was never any merit to it.
Castor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 03:16 PM   #200
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor View Post
Feel how you want to about the song and about Day but keep in mind that time and again people have come out to talk about the all the shady shit to do with Lush, which is then met with a flurry of denials and misdirections by dude. ALWAYS shifting blame elsewhere, ALWAYS using what voice he has to talk shit about whoever would leave a mark on his name. Feel how you want to feel about Lush but just think about how often he has had people call him out and ask why it would happen so often if there was never any merit to it.
It's so amazing how Daylyt truly does jedi mind trick a lot of you.

Like, who gives a fuck about Lush One's shady history right now.

Daylyt has you focused on his narrative... it's crazy!

The fact of the matter is Daylyt is a fucking asshole for exploiting this situation in the most distasteful way imaginable.

For those who don't know, yesterday Lush and Daylyt were going at it on twitter (tweets since been deleted). Lush was going in on Day upset over the song and mention of his name. He was asking for Daylyt to remove the video and issue an apology.

SO apparently they talked on the phone and Daylyt ends up removing the video.... only to re-upload it a few hours later replacing Lush's name with the name GUS!!! Pretending like it was ok now. Jesus.

I mean you can't make this shit up, all the while throwing some weak ass tweets out to lush bout how he's sorry he used his name but it just happen to rhyme in that spot of the verse.

Smh, I don't understand how any of this West guys should ever deal with Daylyt again in business or personally but of course they will and Daylyt will continue to get away with so much disrespect without any repercussions.... at the same time probably increasing his fanbase and stupid followers who think he's some sort of savant.

Makes my head hurt and shed tears for humanity as a whole.

Last edited by Poems 4 Man; 01-28-2016 at 03:19 PM.
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
432421, 55356, 55357, 56397, 57341, 6000gp drunk again, 6000gp learned about pw 6 months ago, 8217, 8220, 8221, 9812, carpooling gp a gangster now bwahahahaha, daylyt is a garbage human being, garrulous pussy pretends he's a gangster, losing a fellow white supremacist, ripcaddy, sad loss of good white life, stormfront!, they killed caddy, told you that virus event was a bad idea