Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
DAYLYT- caddy ron (in loving memory of robert)


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2016, 03:20 PM   #201
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?
 
SBOfficial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Woodland Hills, Ca
Posts: 1,149
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Can this fucking thread just die already?

edit** my reply really didn't help huh?
SBOfficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 03:23 PM   #202
Poems 4 Man
Registered User
 
Poems 4 Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 342
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOfficial View Post
Can this fucking thread just die already?

edit** my reply really didn't help huh?
If you don't have anything to add, don't click on it.
It's not rocket science.
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 04:19 PM   #203
Ben Stacken
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 106
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Ben Stacken is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poems 4 Man View Post
It's so amazing how Daylyt truly does jedi mind trick a lot of you.

Like, who gives a fuck about Lush One's shady history right now.

Daylyt has you focused on his narrative... it's crazy!

The fact of the matter is Daylyt is a fucking asshole for exploiting this situation in the most distasteful way imaginable.

For those who don't know, yesterday Lush and Daylyt were going at it on twitter (tweets since been deleted). Lush was going in on Day upset over the song and mention of his name. He was asking for Daylyt to remove the video and issue an apology.

SO apparently they talked on the phone and Daylyt ends up removing the video.... only to re-upload it a few hours later replacing Lush's name with the name GUS!!! Pretending like it was ok now. Jesus.

I mean you can't make this shit up, all the while throwing some weak ass tweets out to lush bout how he's sorry he used his name but it just happen to rhyme in that spot of the verse.

Smh, I don't understand how any of this West guys should ever deal with Daylyt again in business or personally but of course they will and Daylyt will continue to get away with so much disrespect without any repercussions.... at the same time probably increasing his fanbase and stupid followers who think he's some sort of savant.

Makes my head hurt and shed tears for humanity as a whole.

Lush really went crazy on day. Talking about the game nutting on days wife's face and her sucking the game off behind days back is FOUL. There is no repairing a relationship in my eyes after comments like that, friendship or business relationship. Also calling out days gimmicks/how he was pretending to blow a dude infront of his son. Lush was going in.
Ben Stacken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 04:58 PM   #204
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?
 
SBOfficial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Woodland Hills, Ca
Posts: 1,149
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poems 4 Man View Post
If you don't have anything to add, don't click on it.
It's not rocket science.
If you can get your head out my ass hole... go for it...

It's not rocket fuel.
SBOfficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 05:29 PM   #205
Poems 4 Man
Registered User
 
Poems 4 Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 342
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOfficial View Post
If you can get your head out my ass hole... go for it...

It's not rocket fuel.
Oh look, it's another post by the person who was complaining about the life of this death. How ironic.
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 05:32 PM   #206
The Wise Owl
Registered User
 
The Wise Owl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 856
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
The Wise Owl is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Stacken View Post
Lush really went crazy on day. Talking about the game nutting on days wife's face and her sucking the game off behind days back is FOUL. There is no repairing a relationship in my eyes after comments like that, friendship or business relationship. Also calling out days gimmicks/how he was pretending to blow a dude infront of his son. Lush was going in.
Yea I seen all them tweets man.
This West guys are weird like that though.
They always sweepin' shit under the rug and keep it moving.
__________________
To be here today, I had to hypnotize myself.
The Wise Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 06:29 PM   #207
slo_mo
Turnt Up For Lil' Boo
 
slo_mo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 430
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
slo_mo is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wise Owl View Post
Yea I seen all them tweets man.
This West guys are weird like that though.
They always sweepin' shit under the rug and keep it moving.
I can't believe Lush deleted the tweets. Actually, I was more surprised Lush didn't pull any punches, and kept it a buck. As he should of.

But Lush lit up only because Day didn't take the phone call? From The Game skull fucking Day's girl, to airing out that none of his day one's fucking with him, to him accusing him of simulating sucking cock in front of his son...

Day pulls some bullshit out of his ass, and...




cliffs if you missed the 2hr beef: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IFMfGOMynC (per otbva deaddd)
slo_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 07:05 PM   #208
Gggyea
Registered User
 
Gggyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
It's not me saying he's not a rscist...it's people who actually got the chance to KNOW HIM and not the character he plays. Lemme let u in on something , batman can't really fly , and Bruce Willis dosent actually fight terror on his Christmas vacation. Just like Martin Lawrence n will Smith don't fight crime in Miami. It's called acting and u can get paid for it. The acting ur doing (ACTING TOUGH ACTING SMART ACTING RELEVANT ) is all pretty swell but ur not being paid for it so u can drop it. Dork
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 07:07 PM   #209
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed
 
ghettonetics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: P H X
Posts: 3,172
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
It's not me saying he's not a rscist...it's people who actually got the chance to KNOW HIM and not the character he plays. Lemme let u in on something , batman can't really fly , and Bruce Willis dosent actually fight terror on his Christmas vacation. Just like Martin Lawrence n will Smith don't fight crime in Miami. It's called acting and u can get paid for it. The acting ur doing (ACTING TOUGH ACTING SMART ACTING RELEVANT ) is all pretty swell but ur not being paid for it so u can drop it. Dork
ppl keep saying he was playing a character like he was that borat guy or something haha, rons character was wack and shitty and its really sad he dedicated his life to doing something like that
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 07:28 PM   #210
Gggyea
Registered User
 
Gggyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
ppl keep saying he was playing a character like he was that borat guy or something haha, rons character was wack and shitty and its really sad he dedicated his life to doing something like that


Just because u dint like the character he was playing dosent make him not playing that character tho homie. The people that KNOW him say he wasn't how he acted on cam. So who am I or anyone to disagree with the way people who knew the guy about the situation.
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 07:41 PM   #211
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
Just because u dint like the character he was playing dosent make him not playing that character tho homie. The people that KNOW him say he wasn't how he acted on cam. So who am I or anyone to disagree with the way people who knew the guy about the situation.
Ron played a character that would OD and stay drugged out. Was that him just acting out a character also or was that real life?
If so, why is it so hard to believe that he was a racist and a member of a violent racist gang (which he admitted on this site)

why does one get overlooked (he is just acting) and not the other?
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 07:49 PM   #212
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?
 
SBOfficial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Woodland Hills, Ca
Posts: 1,149
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poems 4 Man View Post
Oh look, it's another post by the person who was complaining about the life of this death. How ironic.
Then consider everything that follows a eulogy?

That's how I run it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
SBOfficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 07:50 PM   #213
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed
 
ghettonetics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: P H X
Posts: 3,172
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i guess i shouldnt be shocked that so many people accept/defend that type of shit on this site haha, i never thought i'd see the day where ed and gp are the most reasonable ppl rn in my eyes
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 08:03 PM   #214
JustJ123
Registered User
 
JustJ123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,011
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
It's not me saying he's not a rscist...it's people who actually got the chance to KNOW HIM and not the character he plays. Lemme let u in on something , batman can't really fly , and Bruce Willis dosent actually fight terror on his Christmas vacation. Just like Martin Lawrence n will Smith don't fight crime in Miami. It's called acting and u can get paid for it. The acting ur doing (ACTING TOUGH ACTING SMART ACTING RELEVANT ) is all pretty swell but ur not being paid for it so u can drop it. Dork
Batman doesn't fly anyway, he glides you nerd! lol

Nah but for real I agree with this post.

and lol @ that "dedicated his life" response. He was nothing like that character in his music, something he clearly did more of and for longer than he did battling.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/gj02Ups.jpg
Fucking herbivore you're nerd for sure
JustJ123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 11:55 PM   #215
Gggyea
Registered User
 
Gggyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Ron played a character that would OD and stay drugged out. Was that him just acting out a character also or was that real life?
If so, why is it so hard to believe that he was a racist and a member of a violent racist gang (which he admitted on this site)

why does one get overlooked (he is just acting) and not the other?
Whatever dint u understand? Go to the comment section of Bill Collector and ncredable and look for my convo with PAUL BRINKLEY(NCREDABLE) and see what someone that he battled thinks of him. Otherwise shut ur fucking mouth already. It's been 10 hours and ur still suckling at the teet. Give it a rest dweeb
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 11:58 PM   #216
Gggyea
Registered User
 
Gggyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
Batman doesn't fly anyway, he glides you nerd! lol

Nah but for real I agree with this post.

and lol @ that "dedicated his life" response. He was nothing like that character in his music, something he clearly did more of and for longer than he did battling.


Hahaha got my heroes mixed up. My bad. Batman really is just a guy with all the nerd accessories huh? He's nothing special he just has all his dam gadgets.
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 05:12 AM   #217
Neanderthol
Registered User
 
Neanderthol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,464
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Lush's butthurtedness took a rare moment from us here imo
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 05:45 AM   #218
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,870
Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
Hahaha got my heroes mixed up. My bad. Batman really is just a guy with all the nerd accessories huh? He's nothing special he just has all his dam gadgets.
guy knows like every martial arts discipline in the world foh
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 05:59 AM   #219
Gggyea
Registered User
 
Gggyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
guy knows like every martial arts discipline in the world foh
Batman is a hoe. He'd get worked in a duel to the death with any other super hero. He's not even "super" he got no special oowers...even spider man had the ear thing. What's batman got? Kung fu?
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 06:11 AM   #220
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,068
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Metazone is better than Grind Time AustraliaMetazone is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthol View Post
Lush's butthurtedness took a rare moment from us here imo
I will call you up on calling someone "butthurt" when one of your close friends dies and people are bad mouthing you just days after it happens.

Fucking internet clown nerds....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
And once you've rapped about dragons. You've rapped about dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
I was hungry after the event and had no idea where to go for food and strongly considered just following big t knowing he would lead me to the promised land
Metazone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 06:47 AM   #221
Castor
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Castor is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poems 4 Man View Post
It's so amazing how Daylyt truly does jedi mind trick a lot of you.

Like, who gives a fuck about Lush One's shady history right now.

Daylyt has you focused on his narrative... it's crazy!
Absolutely no Jedi mind trick going on at all. I've left my feelings about the song/Day/Caddy out of this and just pointed out that people jumping to defend Lush because they think this song was made for the wrong reasons is skirting an issue. The same issue that ALWAYS gets skirted: Lush being a piece of shit, a fact that has been recognized by numerous people. He acts like some righteous motherfucker and then goes on a twitter rant acting like a fucking child on a smear campaign, or he uploads a video where it's just him rambling about things he claims people have done that we have no ability to verify while he just shits all over them.

Again I haven't talked about the song or Day or Caddy at all, I'm just pointing out a continuing narrative that exists within the world of battle rap that shouldn't be ignored.


Also to not be ignored is the level of fucking insane racism some white people been spewing out in this thread both as invective and as defense of racist actions. Super proud of y'all for not hiding it and letting people know which of you are scum.
Castor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 05:05 PM   #222
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth
 
Nick H.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Palm5
Posts: 2,847
Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
hey castor,

thanks for your opinion...

i believe the 'rambling that can't be verified as true' your referring to is in my recent interview about Chris Petty aka Mr ATLA aka apparently some guy who is back in the mix of battle rap running a small try out league somewhere in the deep south.

i could understand the confusion if you haven't been into battle rap since 2008/09 but pretty much anyone who remains from that era will remember everything I stated as documented, verifiable facts.

As far as the whole 'childish twitter rampage', it never would have happened if people would have answered their phones.

ima fall back from this battle rap shit for a minute tho.. between so many of my close friends dying, the actions of those i considered homies, and the general way the scene effects ( / I allow it to effect) my happiness and quality of life- I have to take some time to reflect.
__________________
Computers putin
Nick H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 06:44 PM   #223
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff
 
ICeeZeeI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Over Der
Posts: 4,444
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Solcial media has really turned people into some bitches. Gotta shake my fucking head when I read this shit lmfao!!
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 07:38 PM   #224
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?
 
SBOfficial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Woodland Hills, Ca
Posts: 1,149
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICeeZeeI View Post
Social media has really turned people into some bitches. Gotta shake my fucking head when I read this shit lmfao!!
If this AINT the fucking truth.
SBOfficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 08:13 PM   #225
JayceP
Registered User
 
JayceP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
JayceP is a PY Poster
@Nick H.

Wise words, take care of yourself man. Don't let something you're passionate about destroy you, sometimes you have to pull the plug temporarily (or not) for your own good. The vast majority of this community supports everything you've brought to the table over the years and you could retire now with your head high.

I'm saying this as a long-term fan of your work, it's not like I would enjoy you leaving the scene. All I'm saying is this: Google "fresh coast" and it's easy for anyone whose opinion matters to figure out wsup.

Much love

Last edited by JayceP; 01-29-2016 at 08:18 PM.
JayceP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:14 PM   #226
Neanderthol
Registered User
 
Neanderthol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,464
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metazone View Post
I will call you up on calling someone "butthurt" when one of your close friends dies and people are bad mouthing you just days after it happens.

Fucking internet clown nerds....
FOH
first, my post was 75% sarcastic
"a rare moment"? cmon
but ftr- no I would not get butthurt over anything A KNOWN TROLL does
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 11:16 PM   #227
SHOWTIME
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,205
Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Casa lack ron died ? Is that what you guys are saying ?
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 11:31 PM   #228
brodeezy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 9,406
Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post

ima fall back from this battle rap shit for a minute tho.. between so many of my close friends dying, the actions of those i considered homies, and the general way the scene effects ( / I allow it to effect) my happiness and quality of life- I have to take some time to reflect.
good choice lush!!!!!!


(not being a cunt when i say that. really is a good way of thinking)
__________________
battle rap sucks tbh

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 10:34 AM   #229
deathstare
thebraidthemyththelegend
 
deathstare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: east van
Posts: 1,684
Mentioned: 330 Post(s)
deathstare has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
hey castor,

thanks for your opinion...

i believe the 'rambling that can't be verified as true' your referring to is in my recent interview about Chris Petty aka Mr ATLA aka apparently some guy who is back in the mix of battle rap running a small try out league somewhere in the deep south.

i could understand the confusion if you haven't been into battle rap since 2008/09 but pretty much anyone who remains from that era will remember everything I stated as documented, verifiable facts.

As far as the whole 'childish twitter rampage', it never would have happened if people would have answered their phones.

ima fall back from this battle rap shit for a minute tho.. between so many of my close friends dying, the actions of those i considered homies, and the general way the scene effects ( / I allow it to effect) my happiness and quality of life- I have to take some time to reflect.
Sounds like you need a BC trip homie. Holler.
__________________
TOP TEN MOST LIKELY TO NEVER TALK SHIT IN PERSON , BUT WILL ALWAYS TALK SHIT ONLINE

1 - THE KANG
2 - TONY SHARKS
3 - CASUAL
4 - THACITY
5 - VAallDAY
6 - Kbomb
7 - brodeezy
8 - Willy Pilgrim
9 - Yagerbomb
10- Adarone
deathstare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 02:30 PM   #230
TonySharks
Sharks Industries
 
TonySharks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Sharks Tower
Posts: 356
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
TonySharks is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathstare View Post
Sounds like you need a BC trip homie. Holler.
the last thing Lush needs is a trip to hang out with a Rapist.

kill yaself faggot.
__________________
TOP 10 IDIOTS IN BATTLE RAP (PAST N PRESENT)

01 - CHRISTIAN 818
02 - ALKI DAVID
03 - G MONEY
04 - FILMON
05 - MANIK
06 - NORBES
07 - DAYLYT
08 - LAURA TARSI
09 - BILLY BOONDOCKS
10 - GUY WHO GOT KNOCKED OUT BY SHOW OUT

TonySharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 09:31 PM   #231
Wickedness
Registered User
 
Wickedness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: ATX
Posts: 444
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Wickedness has seen da-feet
I just don't understand how Gaylyt gets away with all the disrespect and even after the fact of taking shine, outing lush, and pretending he was all close to Ron. I have no respect for Gaylyt or anyone who STILL fucks with him after all the fuckery he's done. Just proves there is more Evil than Good. Its fucked up but I guess the ride to hell is fun for a faggot like Gay
__________________
"Fuck Fake Be Real"
Wickedness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 03:25 AM   #232
ux9 u so fine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,184
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
no reups of the song ?
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 04:09 AM   #233
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
no reups of the song ?
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 10:09 PM   #234
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,385
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Number one: did daylyt promise Ron's safety? Number two: He was a white supremacist gangbanger that CHOSE to dress as kkk member for shits and giggles. You know what a choice is, right? I've got no sympathy for anyone in that situation and, no. I still don't think it was a setup. They both did some some extra wreckless shit and it went off the rails at he end. I don't even believe that they had a fully fleshed-out plan, tbh.
Yes Supposebly he did

Ron was even going to bring People and was told by them I donít know if it was diz lush or daylyt or all of them. But told him he donít have to bring people heís good.

He has a choice but he was making his choice given false information as he was clearly set up. For you not to see it as a setup means either you don't know what a setup is or because you are ok with what happened you choose to ignore the setup
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 10:13 PM   #235
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,385
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Ron played a character that would OD and stay drugged out. Was that him just acting out a character also or was that real life?
If so, why is it so hard to believe that he was a racist and a member of a violent racist gang (which he admitted on this site)

why does one get overlooked (he is just acting) and not the other?
I know real racists and Ron has never really given me that racist vibe. I think theyre more racist white battlers who pretend to like black people that are more racist that Caddy Ron is
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 06:19 AM   #236
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
I know real racists and Ron has never really given me that racist vibe. I think theyre more racist white battlers who pretend to like black people that are more racist that Caddy Ron is
Yeah nothing about Ron was a racist. Its all an act. Much like his drug habits.
Oh wait, No that part was 'real' but that other part wasn't?
Saltine lies 101
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
432421, 55356, 55357, 56397, 57341, 6000gp drunk again, 6000gp learned about pw 6 months ago, 8217, 8220, 8221, 9812, carpooling gp a gangster now bwahahahaha, daylyt is a garbage human being, garrulous pussy pretends he's a gangster, losing a fellow white supremacist, ripcaddy, sad loss of good white life, stormfront!, they killed caddy, told you that virus event was a bad idea


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,535
Threads: 26,986
Posts: 731,187
Total Online: 1846

Newest Member: lougoon

Latest Threads
- by Baron X
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Chk82
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:51 PM.