T-Top vs. Bigg K l URLTV

View Poll Results: Who won?
T-Top 5 55.56%
Bigg K 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-2018, 11:48 PM   #1
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
T-Top vs. Bigg K l URLTV

iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:47 AM   #2
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Don't recall who I had but remembering most had Top taking it. About to rewatch.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 01:03 AM   #3
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I had Bigg K edging the 1st and 3rd rounds in an ultimately underwhelming battle.
Old 07-17-2018, 01:12 AM   #4
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is not the worst person
i don't think i've ever seen someone get bodied by trash rounds
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 01:15 AM   #5
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Top for sure. Tay Roc looked like he was at the DMV lol he was so bored.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 01:51 AM   #6
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
I liked Top here. K got steam rolled and looked unprepared. Weird performance. His second was clearly just a mix tape verse and his third was a bunch of potential that wasn't put together well. He seemed dejected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 03:47 AM   #7
DonnieDarko1023

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
DonnieDarko1023 is not the worst person
Will never get the time back I wasted
DonnieDarko1023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 04:40 AM   #8
iamHBY

I'm not sure what was up with Bigg K in this battle, but outside of a couple lines here and there, he seemed off. As for Top, a couple factually incorrect bars notwithstanding (the Conceited segment and the Bubba Gump line), I thought T-Top was kind of off too.

I wouldn't say this is the worst battle of 2018 (that distinction goes to Jimz vs. Goodz), but I'd say it's one of the more underwhelming battles of 2018, considering what both K and Top are capable of in top form.
Old 07-17-2018, 05:28 AM   #9
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
they both lost and i lost for watching this
Old 07-17-2018, 05:46 AM   #10
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I lost

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 06:48 AM   #11
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
I liked this battle, personally. Don't think the crowd did it justice.
GetPaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 03:50 PM   #12
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Wasn't feeling Top in this battle. You could say he won, but I like what Bigg K was saying better.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 04:51 PM   #13
Defcee

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Defcee is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
Wasn't feeling Top in this battle. You could say he won, but I like what Bigg K was saying better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
I liked this battle, personally. Don't think the crowd did it justice.
These are where I wound up with it. Still unsure of why people hate so hard on this battle (and the material the battlers brought), apart from the fans and the crowd that was there set really high expectations for it that the battle itself didn't meet.
Defcee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:46 PM   #14
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
this battle would be ok if it weren't considering the pedigree of the two and that it was bigg k's return and he seemingly had enough time to prepare a good performance but had like one good punch but not a haymaker in the first, the ankle monitor bar... and a decent third. top did enough to win but he's also way better typically.
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: tay roc, tsu surf, hollow, loaded lux, soul
sleeping dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 09:26 PM   #15
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
just okay I guess not as bad as you elitist say but yeah not the greatest battle of all time
Old 07-18-2018, 05:56 AM   #16
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
people think this is bad?

I thought it was fine.

I'm a little worried about T Top though. He can either be that fat, or rap that loud. Both are going to lead to a heart attack at some point. Gotta choose.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 10:28 AM   #17
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Top and Briz are both fizzling out. Perhaps 2019 will be the year they build their buzzes back by battling each other
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 11:17 AM   #18
erfworm

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
Seems like crowds need to be told when to react and that fans need crowd reaction to be told what was good material.

Thought this was a good battle that I enjoyed regardless of quiet crowd.
erfworm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 12:50 PM   #19
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Bigg K had a whole mixtape round and considering this was his return to URL and there was talk of him getting roc after this if he did well it was nowhere near enough , Bigg K outrapped him and had a great cadence throughout but he's suffering from the punchers curse which is that most punchers tend to look worse the longer they go on. T top was t top but with this and his recent performances he's plateauing and isn't really getting any better
Old 07-23-2018, 04:52 AM   #20
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This battle was sooooo mediocre. I don't think I've ever got through 5 rounds without even a smirk in a battle with this high tier rappers before. I literally listened to K's second without even the slightest reaction.

T-top had some decent bars in the third. He milked the racist angle a bit too much, but he was at least entertaining, so 2-1 Top (K gets the first).

Very underwhelming.
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Comparing a gun to a sports star with the same number
You get shot like INSERT PERSON WHO GOT SHOT
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote