Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
Why is ekolon hated!

Old 01-23-2016, 06:14 PM   #1
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Why is ekolon hated!

Can someone explain that please.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 06:21 PM   #2
ekelon
Banned

Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Can someone explain that please.
Do you hate me?

If so, why?

/thread
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 06:32 PM   #3
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
No, I don't hate you. But it seems a lot of people here do and I wonder why. It could be because of your past beef with Lil ill. Why did you say close thread?
Old 01-23-2016, 06:37 PM   #4
ekelon
Banned

ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
No, I don't hate you. But it seems a lot of people here do and I wonder why. It could be because of your past beef with Lil ill. Why did you say close thread?
I wouldn't think of myself as "hated", more like "targeted"...

Yeah, I used to online beef with people who got away with bullshit I disagreed with and I challenged the "system"...

It's all past now, I believe everyone, outside of a few select OTBVA accounts here, loves my legendary status...

Old 01-23-2016, 07:27 PM   #5
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
I try not to hate anybody I don't know, but here are some reasons why ekelon is not liked...

- numerous alt accounts
- numerous "beef" with other posters that take over multiple threads
- pathological liar
- perpetuated a story that he was going to show up to BOLA and "jump" a mod
- super arrogant
- super try-hard
- makes rmbva look worse as a whole
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 07:52 PM   #6
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
I wouldn't think of myself as "hated", more like "targeted"...

Yeah, I used to online beef with people who got away with bullshit I disagreed with and I challenged the "system"...

It's all past now, I believe everyone, outside of a few select OTBVA accounts here, loves my legendary status...

Thanks for your candor. What type of stuff were people getting away with?
Old 01-23-2016, 07:57 PM   #7
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
I try not to hate anybody I don't know, but here are some reasons why ekelon is not liked...

- numerous alt accounts
- numerous "beef" with other posters that take over multiple threads
- pathological liar
- perpetuated a story that he was going to show up to BOLA and "jump" a mod
- super arrogant
- super try-hard
- makes rmbva look worse as a whole
What type of things would he lie about?
Old 01-23-2016, 08:05 PM   #8
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
being at summer madness, where he lives, who his alt accounts are...
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 08:29 PM   #9
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
I love Ekelon, i'm so glad he's back
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 09:53 PM   #10
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:

lies about making multiple accounts to talk to himself.
he is a hateful ignorant piece of shit with mental health issues

he kept creating accounts and sending these msgs to me while he was banned. i never responded once

SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 05:43 AM   #11
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for your candor. What type of stuff were people getting away with?
Ahh just petty immature drama...such as...

"Why Person A was allowed to say shit that Person E wasn't..."

It's all good now I suppose, but judging by this thread, people still hold grudges...

As long as me and you are ok bby, that's all that matters...

Old 01-24-2016, 05:45 AM   #12
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
lies about making multiple accounts to talk to himself.
he is a hateful ignorant piece of shit with mental health issues

he kept creating accounts and sending these msgs to me while he was banned. i never responded once
I'm sincerely sorry...

Please forgive me...
Old 01-24-2016, 05:48 AM   #13
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukallday View Post
I love Ekelon, i'm so glad he's back
<3
Old 01-24-2016, 07:25 AM   #14
Wolfpac187
OTBVA's Tech Nines Bodyba

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Wolfpac187 is better than Grind Time AustraliaWolfpac187 is better than Grind Time Australia
Ekelon is the best
Old 01-24-2016, 07:38 AM   #15
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Dunno, I don't think I'm that bad personally.
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 01:47 PM   #16
Bubba Barz
Antonyms and Synonyms

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Bubba Barz User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Yo how's your dead brother? Still dead?
Old 01-24-2016, 03:39 PM   #17
SpecialOh

SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
I'm sincerely sorry...

Please forgive me...

i aint had shit to do with ur banning
so just dont interact with me n we good
Old 01-24-2016, 06:07 PM   #18
Profess

Quote:

As long as me and you are ok bby, that's all that matters...
Refer to me as Profess and we will be fine.
Old 01-25-2016, 07:44 PM   #19
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
How do we know that PityPoster isn't the real Ekelon, and that this current Ekelon isn't just some weird person using that old account?
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 03:28 AM   #20
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
How do we know that PityPoster isn't the real Ekelon, and that this current Ekelon isn't just some weird person using that old account?
Whatever the case may be, on rmbva the name Ekelon is akin to the name Adolf in Germany. So whomever is behind that avatar has their work cut out for them if @SpecialOh is going to accept their apology at some point maybe.
Old 01-26-2016, 03:29 AM   #21
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Whatever the case may be, on rmbva the name Ekelon is akin to the name Adolf in Germany. So whomever is behind that avatar has their work cut out for them if @SpecialOh is going to accept their apology at some point maybe.
Yeah personally I think Ekelon is a funny dude but that stuff you said to SpecialOh is some bullshit, Special is a good dude and doesn't deserve any of that stuff. I think the hatred for him on this site goes way beyond just that though lol.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 12:54 PM   #22
ekelon
Banned

I'm really sorry...

I just had a bad day that day...
Old 01-27-2016, 02:11 AM   #23
Gggyea

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Evelyn is as corny and as arrogant as they come....hes never interacted with me before as I do think play into his bullshit. Thst being said he is easily the worst poster in the history of OTBVA AND. RMBVA if u are genuinely HATED on both of these sites then something is seriously wrong with the way u carry urself. Usually if u are hated on here u are embrace on the O. And vice versa. So there is something wrong with him as a PERSON, not just as a poster. Dude thinks his opinion is the only one that mstters. And he triesaid WAAAAAAAY too hard to be "that" guy. Like the shit he said to OH. that's crossing the linr. This isn't a rap battle, this is a rap battle WEBSITES. SO YES THERE IS A LINE. And saying that u wish someone's legs were better when he is medically wounded is just being a fucking pussy. I dint care if u were having a bad day or not. U don't come back from that bullshit. Ur a pussy for the rest of ur posting csreer. He's done similar shit on the O as well. Shit tat u don't just sat ur sorry for and move on. Dude is a fucking pussy and he dint deserve a 2nd chance after saying the things he has. And to tube as arrogant as he is just adds to the fuck boy personna. He tries so hard to be the new "willy" and it backfired.

Fuck ekelon and everything he stands for. Btw I wouldn NEEEEEVER say anything about his brother passing. And anyone who thinks it's a legit comeback about whatever dude said is just as bad as he is and u should be banned as well. U don't talk about people with physical disabilities and u don't talk about ppl dead relatives. As I said this isn't a ball to its a website about them. Don't cross the line that u KNOW would get u punched in the face IRL. And don't give me the superthug answer about. " I'd say it in front of them cuz he can't beat me" so what. U still don't talk like thst. Ekelon is guilty of doing that so it's fuck him on site. He's forever marked out.
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 08:54 AM   #24
Shameless

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Shameless is not the worst person
Honestly? The dude has a ton of issues that probably stem from childhood neglect and ignorance of how the world works, but acts like pretty much every internet tough guy out there. I really don't care that he is back though since he is keeping quiet.
Shameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 01:00 PM   #25
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Ekelon is a victim of circumstance with a pinch of narcissism... He's like an unfunny Larry David

Never disliked the kid

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 01:15 PM   #26
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
Evelyn is as corny and as arrogant as they come....hes never interacted with me before as I do think play into his bullshit. Thst being said he is easily the worst poster in the history of OTBVA AND. RMBVA if u are genuinely HATED on both of these sites then something is seriously wrong with the way u carry urself. Usually if u are hated on here u are embrace on the O. And vice versa. So there is something wrong with him as a PERSON, not just as a poster. Dude thinks his opinion is the only one that mstters. And he triesaid WAAAAAAAY too hard to be "that" guy. Like the shit he said to OH. that's crossing the linr. This isn't a rap battle, this is a rap battle WEBSITES. SO YES THERE IS A LINE. And saying that u wish someone's legs were better when he is medically wounded is just being a fucking pussy. I dint care if u were having a bad day or not. U don't come back from that bullshit. Ur a pussy for the rest of ur posting csreer. He's done similar shit on the O as well. Shit tat u don't just sat ur sorry for and move on. Dude is a fucking pussy and he dint deserve a 2nd chance after saying the things he has. And to tube as arrogant as he is just adds to the fuck boy personna. He tries so hard to be the new "willy" and it backfired.

Fuck ekelon and everything he stands for. Btw I wouldn NEEEEEVER say anything about his brother passing. And anyone who thinks it's a legit comeback about whatever dude said is just as bad as he is and u should be banned as well. U don't talk about people with physical disabilities and u don't talk about ppl dead relatives. As I said this isn't a ball to its a website about them. Don't cross the line that u KNOW would get u punched in the face IRL. And don't give me the superthug answer about. " I'd say it in front of them cuz he can't beat me" so what. U still don't talk like thst. Ekelon is guilty of doing that so it's fuck him on site. He's forever marked out.
I thought we were friends bro...

I used to read every paragraph you wrote when other people wouldn't, and you're gonna do me like this???

From now on, I'll only read the top part of your paragraphs, not the rest...

No more...

Also, ftr, I never tried to be like "willy", I think you're looking too deep into it...

All I do is write words...
Old 01-27-2016, 01:18 PM   #27
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Ekelon is a victim of circumstance with a pinch of narcissism... He's like an unfunny Larry David

Never disliked the kid
I still think about us rapping together on the radio...
Old 01-27-2016, 01:22 PM   #28
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
I still think about us rapping together on the radio...
It was a good showing nh.... My delivery was meh but I got dem bars up yh

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 05:13 PM   #29
diddy_dream

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
diddy_dream is not the worst person
I like ekelon better than pityposter

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
diddy_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 05:18 PM   #30
diddy_dream

Special oh still hasn't accepted my friend request yet so go ahead talk that shit ekelon.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:59 PM   #31
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddy_dream View Post
Special oh still hasn't accepted my friend request yet so go ahead talk that shit ekelon.

Nah, I will avoid the guy...

I love everybody the same... I've changed...
Old 01-28-2016, 07:13 AM   #32
VonKaiser

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
VonKaiser is not the worst person
I couldn't stand Ekelon at first but he won me over. It was one of the recent exposure threads on OTBVA that did it. Did Ekelon willingly expose himself, or is everybody further from the truth? He's like a weird battle rap forum Keyser Soze, with maybe a dash of autism.

One thing's for sure - he seems to really, really love battle rap, so I don't think he exists just to troll.
VonKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 08:16 AM   #33
SpecialOh

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddy_dream View Post

haha who even are you

ive kept ur friend request for over a year so i can check past quotes easier
u da man
Old 01-28-2016, 08:24 AM   #34
diddy_dream

Quote:
haha who even are you

ive kept ur friend request for over a year so i can check past quotes easier
u da man
I'm just saying we coulda been friends, it's a little late now tbh.

But yeah we're nearing the 1 year anniversary (Feb.) If you wanna come by for wine and cheese nh.

Last edited by diddy_dream; 01-28-2016 at 08:34 AM.
Old 01-28-2016, 08:25 AM   #35
SpecialOh

i quote u at 3am and u reply right away u prob a good friend

seem reliable
Old 01-28-2016, 08:26 AM   #36
SpecialOh

i guess some other lucky dude can get that bromance
Old 01-28-2016, 08:28 AM   #37
diddy_dream

I'm bored. Only so many times you can fuck the gf.
I'm gonna cap it at 3x/ day.

Old 01-28-2016, 08:36 AM   #38
SpecialOh

@diddy_dream if ur only doing it three times a day she prob gonna leave u
Old 01-28-2016, 11:05 AM   #39
Profess

Quote:
@diddy_dream if ur only doing it three times a day she prob gonna leave u
Hey, at least @ekelon isn't butting into that relationship.
Old 01-28-2016, 11:13 AM   #40
Wolfpac187
OTBVA's Tech Nines Bodyba

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Wolfpac187 is better than Grind Time AustraliaWolfpac187 is better than Grind Time Australia
Ekelon>>>>>God & Jesus