March 6 URL Card - Born Legacy 2

Old 02-10-2016, 04:53 AM   #1
Rapsin
Queensbridge Murderer

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Rapsin is not the worst person
March 6 URL Card - Born Legacy 2

What y'all think of the card?

(Edit: It's going to happen in the small room. Nearly all of them are killers in the small room)

Last edited by riffic; 02-13-2016 at 09:24 PM.
Rapsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 05:09 AM   #2
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Chess vs Reed Dollaz? didnt know that was happening, that could be crazy

Ty Law vs Cyssero >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 02-10-2016, 05:13 AM   #3
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
I don't think rum nitty, ave, or tink da demon are good, but otherwise, it's a decent little card to help build these guys profiles
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 05:14 AM   #4
diddy_dream

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
diddy_dream is not the worst person
Gl cortez.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
diddy_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 05:14 AM   #5
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1187 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
oh also...its a small room event. big detail right there.
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 05:50 AM   #6
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Tink Da Demon finally gets some goddamn shine. a year and a half too late namshayn. Mike P seems like a cool guy from seeing him interview. Chess vs Reed Dollaz is plausable. Ty Law battles good shit. Vs Cyssero is gonna be cool, I never really watched his old shit. Rum Nitty and Chilla Jones should just do a Street Fighter V video game vlog vs'ing eachother talking shit instead of battling at the event
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 06:05 AM   #7
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
looks NuNu put the card together
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 06:13 AM   #8
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Who keeps pushing mike p tbh
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 06:17 AM   #9
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Heavily fucking with this card

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 07:22 AM   #10
Schwarzer_Negger

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Schwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time AustraliaSchwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time Australia
Make it the born legacy venue, mid size stage.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Schwarzer_Negger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:01 AM   #11
Gggyea

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
@AVOCADO how come the hate bro? Or am I misreading it as hate....do u not like this card? I think it being in a small room OS a big detail. Especially with the cats that are on the csrd.

This card could be the return of Philly as we KNEW it!!!!!! I AM VEEEEERRRRRRYYYY EXCITED FOR THIS CARD! CHESS vs REED could be a fucking BAAAAAARFEST! and CYSSERO VS LAW could also be a fuckin banger. The rest of the csrd I don't really care about but then two Philly legends hopping back in the ring is fucking huge. Especially being in a small room. See @AVOCADO it is a big detail bro. REED obviously couldn't handle the big stage as he didn't know how to work the lav mics. He will be much better without having to think about the mics this time IMO. He still gonna need better bars than "I can tell u moist soft nigga so ima fuck u" lmfao like what in the fuck was that anyway. But he was definitely thrown off by the big stage and the mics. He will have a better shot at being the old REED this time IMO. I hope so anyway. I hope he comes back Barkin on chess like he used to back in the day. Cyssero on the other hand, already was in a small room vs tEZ and still shit the bed so I hope he just has his shit together and puts 3 rounds together. He don't have an excuse this time. He used the ring rust excuse last time and we all gave him a pass....he need to come bite laws head the fuck off this time like we know he can. CYSSERO is a fuckin monster when he's on his game...I hope that he's on his game that night. Could be a huge night for Philly if both REED n CYSSERO come with their shit. I'm fuckin hype for this card.

Care to explain why u dint think it's an important details avo? Not tryina hate on u at all as ur the most respected camera dude doing it. Just curious as to why u don't think it's important. Thoughts???
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:24 AM   #12
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Really like this battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:26 AM   #13
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
@AVOCADO how come the hate bro? Or am I misreading it as hate....do u not like this card? I think it being in a small room OS a big detail. Especially with the cats that are on the csrd.

This card could be the return of Philly as we KNEW it!!!!!! I AM VEEEEERRRRRRYYYY EXCITED FOR THIS CARD! CHESS vs REED could be a fucking BAAAAAARFEST! and CYSSERO VS LAW could also be a fuckin banger. The rest of the csrd I don't really care about but then two Philly legends hopping back in the ring is fucking huge. Especially being in a small room. See @AVOCADO it is a big detail bro. REED obviously couldn't handle the big stage as he didn't know how to work the lav mics. He will be much better without having to think about the mics this time IMO. He still gonna need better bars than "I can tell u moist soft nigga so ima fuck u" lmfao like what in the fuck was that anyway. But he was definitely thrown off by the big stage and the mics. He will have a better shot at being the old REED this time IMO. I hope so anyway. I hope he comes back Barkin on chess like he used to back in the day. Cyssero on the other hand, already was in a small room vs tEZ and still shit the bed so I hope he just has his shit together and puts 3 rounds together. He don't have an excuse this time. He used the ring rust excuse last time and we all gave him a pass....he need to come bite laws head the fuck off this time like we know he can. CYSSERO is a fuckin monster when he's on his game...I hope that he's on his game that night. Could be a huge night for Philly if both REED n CYSSERO come with their shit. I'm fuckin hype for this card.

Care to explain why u dint think it's an important details avo? Not tryina hate on u at all as ur the most respected camera dude doing it. Just curious as to why u don't think it's important. Thoughts???
I don't he was being sarcastic man. I'm waaay more like to sit through a URL battle if it's small room, less fuckery, more atmosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:32 AM   #14
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
ty law finna show cyssero what a real modern day punchline battle rapper is...
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:48 AM   #15
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Cortez vs. Chilla Jones- great for a small card
Chess vs. Reed Dollaz- this could be one of the best battles on the card
Ty Law vs. Cyssero- Ty law is gonna destroy cyssero no two ways about it
Rum Nitty vs. Ave- rum nitty's good i never rewatch his battles , ave's kinda overrated
Tink Da Demon vs. Mike P- dont really like tink da demon and mike p's not bad
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:52 AM   #16
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
oh also...its a small room event. big detail right there.
#urlinnovating
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:58 AM   #17
Gggyea

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
ty law finna show cyssero what a real modern day punchline battle rapper is...
U think? I think that of Cicero can put together three rounds without choking that it could be a punch fest and I think reed is going to bring that aggression that Philly is known for. That's what the game needs now. Everybody wants to be friendly or use some fake personals or try to be disrespectful to the point of being corny the way Arsenal does. Reed is going to bring that aggression that Philly brings every time. And we all know that if read kills chess with that aggression that it can change the hole direction of the URL. Just look at the Lux battle and how after his battle everyone needed a real talk round even Charon and caustic had one., it seems like sug and calico are the only two who are actually aggressive towards their opponent maybe rock to but rock isn't really aggressive towards his opponent he just talks with aggression. I think this could be a great card and could bring back the URL back to being aggressive towards their opponents the way that it's used to be. In my opinion that's what the game is missing. Everybody wants to be friends now because they're making money. I don't want to see that I want to see people ready to fist fight.
Old 02-10-2016, 02:36 PM   #18
knuklo

knuklo is not the worst person
Better than that garbage Pittsburgh card. Hopefully the Philly dudes can bounce back and TTinker gets Mike P TFOH.
knuklo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 02:49 PM   #19
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Judging by the names of this card, of course it's in a small room. Doesn't that go without saying?? URL has small room events all the time. But haters gonna hate, you already know.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 03:42 PM   #20
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Judging by the names of this card, of course it's in a small room. Doesn't that go without saying?? URL has small room events all the time. But haters gonna hate, you already know.
Who's hating tho?

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 04:05 PM   #21
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Fuck wit dis card... Bars n philly

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 04:19 PM   #22
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1187 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post

Oh word, sorry didn't mean my comment to come across as hating.

If anything i think thats a good thing and by me saying "thats a big detail" that means that these battles will most likely be way fucking better in a small room.

Reed/cortez/ty law in a small room are bound to produce classics. if anything i'm a huge proprietor for all leagues to move away from stages and go to small room battles, hence why i started back to basics.

wasn't hating at all sorry that it came across as that, i was more like "this is a GOOD thing"
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 05:20 PM   #23
BrotherMouzone

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
BrotherMouzone is not the worst person
I feel like a lot of these guys are people that "top tiers" are ducking or who can't catch breaks.

Excited for Cortez, Ty Law and Chess to kill it. Hope Nitty shows what he can do too because I still think he's got potential.
BrotherMouzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 06:50 PM   #24
Gggyea

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
Oh word, sorry didn't mean my comment to come across as hating.

If anything i think thats a good thing and by me saying "thats a big detail" that means that these battles will most likely be way fucking better in a small room.

Reed/cortez/ty law in a small room are bound to produce classics. if anything i'm a huge proprietor for all leagues to move away from stages and go to small room battles, hence why i started back to basics.

wasn't hating at all sorry that it came across as that, i was more like "this is a GOOD thing"

That's what I thought....that's why I didn't come all aggressive like. I was genuinely interested in why u would think that. Thanks for clearing it up tho. Ur a good egg noonan
Old 02-10-2016, 06:56 PM   #25
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Love that Reed is battling again.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 07:08 PM   #26
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Cysseroooooo
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 07:11 PM   #27
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
When the steams up he gettin Beamed up like cptkirk!

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 08:54 PM   #28
pugonomics
Shooter from the Hooter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
pugonomics is not the worst person
DAAAMMNNN URL fallin off lol
pugonomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:35 PM   #29
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
Who keeps pushing mike p tbh
this
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:37 PM   #30
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Yeah this card is fire minus the last battle
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 11:27 PM   #31
Rapsin
Queensbridge Murderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugonomics View Post
DAAAMMNNN URL fallin off lol
lmao this guy expects every card to be like Summer Madness & NOME
Old 02-11-2016, 01:34 AM   #32
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
cortez 3-0

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 06:10 AM   #33
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapsin View Post
Cortez vs. Chilla Jones
Chess vs. Reed Dollaz
Ty Law vs. Cyssero
Rum Nitty vs. Ave
Tink Da Demon vs. Mike P

What y'all think of the card?

(Edit: It's going to happen in the small room. Nearly all of them are killers in the small room)
This is tough
I expect some heat from Reed
Looking forward to Cortez Chilla

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 06:12 AM   #34
Rapsin
Queensbridge Murderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
This is tough
I expect some heat from Reed
Looking forward to Cortez Chilla
Reed Dollaz crazy in the small room.
Old 02-11-2016, 08:22 AM   #35
pugonomics
Shooter from the Hooter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
pugonomics is not the worst person
Quote:
lmao this guy expects every card to be like Summer Madness & NOME
It was a joke. Whens the last time one of those happened?
pugonomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 06:32 PM   #36
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Reed Dollaz crazy in the small room.
I think he will def be better in small room
And hopefully he knows better and more prepare for modern battling

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 09:29 AM   #37
Assassin Ben

Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
you don't want it with chilla jones outside of battle rap

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross
Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 10:20 AM   #38
5treet5truck
Loyalty Over $$$

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
5treet5truck is not the worst person
If this is in a a small room, I'm interested in 4 of these battles.

http://soundcloud.com/johndillin
5treet5truck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:22 PM   #39
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
Fire URL card - Cyss and Reed Return

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:51 PM   #40
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: Post(s)

also

http://www.rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=24240

Tags
urlinnovating