View Poll Results: WHo won?
Everybody Knows 35 87.50%
Frak 5 12.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2016, 12:56 PM   #41
Pavan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Pavan is a PY Poster
Fraks GT/Scribble and Illmac actual event angles were absolutely amazing.
I can't stop rewatching this battle.
Pavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 04:59 PM   #42
JonDemarco
I'm Nationwide.

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
JonDemarco is not the worst person
Felt sorry for Frak, crowd slept on a lot of his stuff imho
JonDemarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 05:10 PM   #43
Frak
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Frak is not the worst person
I appreciate all the love and feedback, thanks fam. My performance was not up to par here, but trust me I can perform and I'll show that next battle -- i was just unprepared.
Frak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 05:28 PM   #44
timesup

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
timesup is a PY Poster
great battle but one of my pet peeves is a battler doing an angle on choking but then going on to choke later
timesup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 06:50 PM   #45
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Cool battle. EK was sweet. Both had nice material. Kind of a bummer that Frak didn't get reaction for his first round and stumbled in his third. As always it's awesome to see EK + it's nice to see Frak progress, I hope he continues battling. The scene needs new talent like him
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 06:52 PM   #46
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
That moment with EK and Frak just talking between rounds was pretty funny lol
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 11:32 PM   #47
02400 Hurri

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
02400 Hurri is a PY Poster
EK>>>>>>>

Frak was dope also, cool battle
Old 06-03-2016, 12:26 AM   #48
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavan View Post
Fraks GT/Scribble and Illmac actual event angles were absolutely amazing.
I can't stop rewatching this battle.
i kinda hate when people just flip someone else's angle with a different part

its just capitalizing on someone else's rhymes and ideas and it's super cheap to me

also makes showing battles to people super difficult, not that i do that shit but whatever
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:26 AM   #49
MOTH
Daddy's Home

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
MOTH is a PY Poster
This is nice yo.

EK you are a rappers rapper and FRAK is building up to be.

lotta strong shit droppin
MOTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 08:14 PM   #50
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frak View Post
I appreciate all the love and feedback, thanks fam. My performance was not up to par here, but trust me I can perform and I'll show that next battle -- i was just unprepared.
It made your angle about EK being a good writer but bad performer really weird
though
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 10:42 PM   #51
Frak
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
It made your angle about EK being a good writer but bad performer really weird
though
ya it did. lol. i was super underprepared and that wont be the case next time.
Old 06-03-2016, 11:05 PM   #52
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2895 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Damn. 3000 views on GZ in a few days? This should've been main channel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 11:31 PM   #53
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Damn. 3000 views on GZ in a few days? This should've been main channel.
Shout-out KOTD's rebranding of GZ...
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 12:22 AM   #54
el gordo
part time head turner..

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
el gordo is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
REALLY shitty crowd though. Fresh Coast what happened to y'all? The crowd has been hating the non-Fresh Coaster every battle so far
Frak and ek are both from sf though ...

w/e
el gordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 12:23 AM   #55
iamHBY

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
It was past midnight IIRC.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 04:31 AM   #56
track 1

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
track 1 is not the worst person
Frak angles on GT and battle of the bay were my favorite parts of this battle
track 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 05:09 AM   #57
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I feel bad for Frak. He's a good battler, but his voice combined with how obviously hard he's trying to fit in makes him come across really unlikable. Like there were at least three instances in this battle where Frak had a line or scheme that made me think "If anyone else had said this, the room would've gone crazy." He's going to end up being the next Illusion Z.

Minus the slight stumbles, EK was really good here. So fucking effortless. Took the perfect approach to this battle. I feel like him vs Troy Brown should happen at the next bunker event.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 05:17 AM   #58
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher D'Gusto View Post
I feel bad for Frak. He's a good battler, but his voice combined with how obviously hard he's trying to fit in makes him come across really unlikable. Like there were at least three instances in this battle where Frak had a line or scheme that made me think "If anyone else had said this, the room would've gone crazy." He's going to end up being the next Illusion Z.

Minus the slight stumbles, EK was really good here. So fucking effortless. Took the perfect approach to this battle. I feel like him vs Troy Brown should happen at the next bunker event.
oh no the illusion z comparison is too on point...nobody wants to be that
ghettonetics is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 05:48 AM   #59
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Just got around to watching this one, and as everybody knows (no pun) EK is a crazy legit writer. I fuck with his angles especially because of how unique his perspective is and how acutely he expresses it. Frak had some funny lines, but I feel like he's a nice guy trying to be edgy and his hearts not fully in it. I cant say if he's being himself or not, but I think he could be more original and genuine with his approach. I don't feel his aggression or conviction.

Another thing I like about EK is how he out of nowhere starts gassin for a few bars. Like, the whole shit he does leading up to the terrafractyl line is dope to me. The only issue I have is that he slips up too much, and its not as polished as I would like. I know that a lot of people battle for fun. I get it, I watch battles for fun. But it's most fun for me, as a viewer, when people take things seriously like they really want to win. That's me tho. Cool little battle, EK 3-0 on preference, but Frak got busy too. I just think that Frak is still finding his voice and identity in this battle rap shit.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 05:14 PM   #60
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Who voted for Frak? I like him and all but he got bodied here
EK killed it

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 05:18 PM   #61
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

When yall question why this is on GZ it makes me see that ya dont understand about rebranding GZ to its own league instead of just a feeder league of KOTD

Old 06-05-2016, 05:32 PM   #62
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
When yall question why this is on GZ it makes me see that ya dont understand about rebranding GZ to its own league instead of just a feeder league of KOTD
And when I see posts like this, it makes me laugh that people see the GZ "rebranding" as successful in any way.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 05:39 PM   #63
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher D'Gusto View Post
And when I see posts like this, it makes me laugh that people see the GZ "rebranding" as successful in any way.
I've basically had staff admit in TalkBack that GZ is meant to get guys to the main stage and that the rebranding is confusing as fuck; only the biggest KOTD stans still talk about "GZ rebranding" and can keep a straight face. Mind you, at least the quality of the battles is going up. I mean, a few more battles like this and we'll start to see GZ battles averaging 5-10k in views as opposed to 1-2k. It'll be a lot easier to bring people to the main stage with more GZ views.
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 06-05-2016, 06:34 PM   #64
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
I've basically had staff admit in TalkBack that GZ is meant to get guys to the main stage and that the rebranding is confusing as fuck; only the biggest KOTD stans still talk about "GZ rebranding" and can keep a straight face. Mind you, at least the quality of the battles is going up. I mean, a few more battles like this and we'll start to see GZ battles averaging 5-10k in views as opposed to 1-2k. It'll be a lot easier to bring people to the main stage with more GZ views.
So you say theres no GZ rebranding and then you break down the exact rebranding of GZ. The fact that the main stage battles are the best around at least North America and they dont do allot of battles for the main page I think they realize that there are allot of quality battlers that will 1 never make the main page and 2 want to battle more times than they would be able to on the main page. Of course if someone is hot on GZ they have an in to the main page but its obvious to me by who they are putting on GZ that theyre trying to rebrand GZ to more than just a way to get guys to the main page.

The main page doesnt have enough oppurtunities. So they are pushing so that GZ dont look like a step down league

I know a few things they are trying that will cause GZ to grow
I almost think they should have changed the name more to totally get rid of the Ground Zero tie in though
If GZ was really just about getting to the main stage I think they would do more promotions of it.

Old 06-05-2016, 06:49 PM   #65
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
So you say theres no GZ rebranding and then you break down the exact rebranding of GZ. The fact that the main stage battles are the best around at least North America and they dont do allot of battles for the main page I think they realize that there are allot of quality battlers that will 1 never make the main page and 2 want to battle more times than they would be able to on the main page. Of course if someone is hot on GZ they have an in to the main page but its obvious to me by who they are putting on GZ that theyre trying to rebrand GZ to more than just a way to get guys to the main page.

The main page doesnt have enough oppurtunities. So they are pushing so that GZ dont look like a step down league

I know a few things they are trying that will cause GZ to grow
I almost think they should have changed the name more to totally get rid of the Ground Zero tie in though
If GZ was really just about getting to the main stage I think they would do more promotions of it.
Quote:
only the biggest KOTD stans still talk about "GZ rebranding" and can keep a straight face
Mr. Mumbles, your opinions on GZ are, as always, terrible.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-05-2016, 09:05 PM   #66
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
@everybody knows You Clearly 3-0d that boy. I can tell Frak was trying to do some Rone shit on you but he can't get points for an overly done style like that. I just like how your approach was very Original and witty af.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 09:04 PM   #67
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
that cali cold - landmines/landslide calicoe etc and...'cross the wrong lines without a touchback' are so fire

ek is a really fucking underrated writer
Old 06-19-2016, 10:04 PM   #68
Jonny Storm
VIP

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Jonny Storm is not the worst person
gotta edge this to Frak, altho EK is a BEASTTTT
Jonny Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 06:07 AM   #69
Frak
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Storm View Post
gotta edge this to Frak, altho EK is a BEASTTTT
preciate u legend. not my best though.
Old 06-20-2016, 11:57 AM   #70
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
FRAK writes well, give him his credit

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross
Assassin Ben is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
b2b4