Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Announcement Wax Drippin Ent. and Ciroc Presents: Happy Birthday RMBVA, The Award Ceremony

Old 05-29-2014, 05:23 AM   #81
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
And yo @WillyBoFung you are a huge part of the site and it's development ...it's me, it ain't one of your trolls @ing you lol as a seasoned fan, how do ya feel about this site compared to Rap Music man??

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:45 AM   #82
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
THACITY is not the worst person
you sons o bitches
THACITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:47 AM   #83
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by THACITY View Post
you sons o bitches
Thread got an appearance from THACITY so we're cooking.... salute

Quote:
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Old 05-29-2014, 08:49 AM   #84
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

hahahhaahha
you guys have hurt me for the last time
Old 05-29-2014, 08:50 AM   #85
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

the awards are pretty spot on imo
Old 05-29-2014, 08:56 AM   #86
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by THACITY View Post
hahahhaahha
you guys have hurt me for the last time
Lol man narrowing top tiers down like this is hard...but you already solidified your spot with geurillas so you don't even need an award whoadie

Quote:
Old 05-29-2014, 10:34 AM   #87
barz2AM
NawmSayin

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
barz2AM is a PY Poster
this forum...
Old 05-29-2014, 11:25 AM   #88
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I love you guys nh

Will respond asap
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 01:46 PM   #89
Dog Debarko
Pupper In Charge

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Dog Debarko is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaNigga View Post

The AirBud Kanine Of The Year Award:

Nominees: Hype dog, GunSoBig, Dog Debarko

The Winner: Dog Debarko

*Press SFX buttons*

CLICK ME ->Dog Debarko Hits The Airhorn
Dog Debarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 02:06 PM   #90
Mr.Mumbles905
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Mr.Mumbles905 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Welcome…..to the first annual, RMBVA birthday awards hosted by @SpecialOh and yours truly…we’ve had a busy day here today on RM…I mean, we got the cypher that just dropped in the textbattle discussion section, where EGB, ALF Gang and the Disciples of Z------------* @Seanzo comes on Nilla’s earpiece*..What’s that? Yeah I wasn’t trying to shamelessly promo—okay, yeah I was just droppin a quick sente---okay, okay rig--- yeah I’ll stick to the sched---yep,got it…. I’ll stick to the schedule*

Okay, well we gotta lot to cover so we’ll just right into this man… these following winners and nominees were helped decided upon by the RMBVA mod staff alright…..and this is PART I of the award ceremony…..there are many more greats awards to give out

*disclaimer:If you been here for a year and still take my threads at full face value and still can’t read the undertone, please place your head gently into my e-hand so I can HBK Shawn Michaels backhand pimp slap you*

The Geraldo Rivera Memorial Award: Will be awarded to an orange name who has produced the highest quality content and media for our website

The Nominees are: Battle Addict Radio, Kingfly, Nick.H, T.O. Battle Blog

and the Winner is: Battle Addict Radio

The Lady Byng Award: Will be awarded to the poster that has presented themselves as the most gentlemanly, upholding a standard of forum etiquette that is to be admired….

The Nominees are: The Kang, ukallday, MartyMcFly

The Winner is: ukallday

The Shakespeare Wordsmith Award: Will be awarded to the textbattler with the most prestigious wins and domination over the textbattle sections (wins, tournaments won, views). From Flossed Out I (the most prestigious tournament on the site with cash prizes) all the way to Hell On Earth II, all performances were considered.

The Nominees: Illipsis (Flossed Out I winner) , Seanzo (Flossed Out II Winner), KBomb (FO Runner Up and accomplished mainstager)

The Winner: Seanzo

The Barack Obama Man of the Year Award: Will be awarded to the poster that when people see them, there's just like, that's the boy right there…..this award was voted on by all of you, and this is who you felt was the people’s champ:

The Nominees: Riffic,ThroatStrangledBojangles, Brodeezy, Willy,

The Winner: Riffic

The Howard Stern Award: Will be rewarded to poster/posters w/ that are the best hosts of threads, talk shows, or any thread period. Best topic starters and engagers essentially:

The Nominees: Willy, Brownzvill19, SpaceCadet, Battle Addict

The Winner: Willy

The Arsonal Da Rebel Award: Will be rewarded to the highest viewed textbattler in relation to views per battle average (minimum of 5 battles)

The Nominees: Seanzo, Vanilla, KBomb, SpecialOh, Riffic, Blanco14

The Winner: Vanilla

The Calder Award: Will be awarded to the best rookie to join the website since it's birth ie. were not previously on RapMusic, and shown to be a good addition

Nominees: Loc, Bobby Bigelow, J Shazo, Smokenstein

The Winner: Smokenstein

The Purple Heart Award: Will be awarded to the poster who has continuously taken abuse, steady coilers hittin em on the head left and right….but they still keep kicking and thick skin is an understatement.

The nominees: Detour and Luke

The Winner: Detour

The Stephen Abootman Award: will be awarded to the Canadian who held KOTD down and who exhibits the most archetypical Canadian mannerisms…and most of all, the most kick ass Canuck the website has

The nominees: SpecialOh, CheddaCheese, thatguy,Yagerbomb, Water Mage

The Winner: thatguy

The OG Patnah Honorary Award: only eligible for posters 30+ to show some god damned respect to our elders ....this award is an ode to those that establish the maturity we need when it starts to feel like we have a bunch of kids on a mothafuckin field trip *verb voice*

The nominees: BPayne, Willy, The Saurus

The Winner: BPayne

The Filet Mignon Expensive Beef Award: Will be awarded to the best beefing moment on RMBVA since it’s creation.

The Nominees: Luxcorridor vs Lush, Lil Ill vs Ekelon, Detour vs Vakill

The Winner: Detour vs Vakill

The Loaded Lux Legend Award: Will be awarded to the Lux-tier textbattler of the website that could demand 40k+ million in rep points for a return and has exhibited the highest excellency in writing since the very beginning, point blank period

Runner Ups: KBomb ,Sonnydaze , Illipsis

The Winner: RickyProehl

The Vanilla Nigga Award: Will be awarded to the forum poster who has displayed the highest and most consistent standard of wiggerty

Nominees: GASP, Luke, Detour

The Winner: Luke

The AirBud Kanine Of The Year Award:

Nominees: Hype dog, GunSoBig, Dog Debarko

The Winner: Dog Debarko

The Dave Chappelle Hater’s Ball Award: Will be awarded to the forum poster who has demonstrated an Excellency in player hating and hating in general that it makes Skip Bayless look like Mr.Rogers… This award was used by using statistics from hate/post ratio…

Nominees: OGBone, Gun So Big, J.V.L, Justin0

The Winner: OGBone

The Ice T Colors Award: Awarded to the best poster that contains a red name, purple name, or orange name and has given back the most to the community in terms of participation and being down to earth (ie. Not abusing our forum as a place to just drop in once in awhile, promote their shit, and then whine and bitch when we find it boring or think it's bunz)

Nominees: The Saurus, Ness Lee, Manik, King Fly, Fresco

Winner: @Ness Lee

Well that concludes this portion of the awards….Thank you all for tuning in, to part I, of the first anniversary awards for RMBVA….Happy Birthday to the forum….. peace to everyone on this forum

We In Here

Floss
That I wasn't even nominated for the The Stephen Abootman Award kind of hurts
Mr.Mumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 02:39 PM   #91
MartyMcFly
Mugiwara

Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
MartyMcFly is not the worst person
i'm blessed to have even been in the running. ukallday definitely far more gentlemanly than me
MartyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 02:40 PM   #92
MartyMcFly
Mugiwara

but i really wanted to win, this my face when i found out i lost

Old 05-29-2014, 04:50 PM   #93
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Damn, OP putting that work in. Good shit, bruh!
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 09:53 PM   #94
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
It really is crazy how it's already been a year. It's also been over 3 that OTBVA saw RM for the bullshit it was and left before we did and tbh, we should've bounced when they did or even before that.

This forum, as it works right now, is exactly what we wanted to do with RM but we always hit a wall because of the fact that every idea got shut down along with every judgement call we made. 1 year later and look how smooth things are running. We have sections of the forum that need to grow but all in due time. It's been a fun ride so far.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 11:26 PM   #95
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Is Willy over 30? For some reason I always pictured him as 20 something. That guy's the most undisputable winner. Willy and Uuuununnn are definitely the most idiosyncratic non-troll posters on this site.

@Gopher D'Gusto I see you. Gopher's the unsung hero of RMBVA. He contributes industriously, his Battle of the Year poll was the most informative barometer for the condition of the culture. And he's as discerning about Battle-Rap as anyone, it doesn't surprise me that he's been watching battles since the early 2000s, and I agree with everything he writes.

Dirtbag Dan promotes RMBVA well via the Dirtbag Dan Show.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 11:41 PM   #96
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
Is Willy over 30? For some reason I always pictured him as 20 something. That guy's the most undisputable winner. Willy and Uuuununnn are definitely the most idiosyncratic non-troll posters on this site.

@Gopher D'Gusto I see you. Gopher's the unsung hero of RMBVA. He contributes industriously, his Battle of the Year poll was the most informative barometer for the condition of the culture. And he's as discerning about Battle-Rap as anyone, it doesn't surprise me that he's been watching battles since the early 2000s, and I agree with everything he writes.

Fashigadale... Gopher is a boss.....very reliable source

Does Dan do that recently ? Last I saw he dissed us and only comes here to promote

Quote:
Old 05-29-2014, 11:50 PM   #97
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Fashigadale... Gopher is a boss.....very reliable source

Does Dan do that recently ? Last I saw he dissed us and only comes here to promote
I can't recall Dan ever discrediting this site, I can't refute your accusation, but I can't recall it. As for Caustic, that's a different story lol. But Dan has definitely said on his show that RMBVA is the think tank where the seasoned and learned fans coalesce.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 12:28 AM   #98
SpecialOh
©

Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Dan is very good to us as far as im aware

My kall is most analytical thinker
He approaches every topic like a super complicated math problem
SpecialOh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 12:28 AM   #99
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post

Unsung hero, I'll take that any day lol.

Appreciate the love, homie. You been putting in that work, too. Your posts are always well thought out and I definitely look out for them.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:58 AM   #100
SpecialOh
©

Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
aw guys stop being so cute!

SpecialOh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:40 PM   #101
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Part II of RMBVAs 1st birthday will be posted tomorrow night ...we have plenty of awards to give out including the Katt Williams Luxury Award for funniest poster , and also the Scotty Pippen Recognition Award for most underrated and overlooked poster..plus, many more exclusive and official awards so..

stay tuned

Quote:
Old 05-31-2014, 03:13 AM   #102
Loc

Mentioned: 417 Post(s)
Loc is not the worst person
I don't remember making a post, so here goes:

@My Kall, you are a legendary poster with amazing writing skills, who makes an impact on these forums. You bring heaven to hell, day to lyt, and erik to foreman, if that makes any sense. Basically, you complete the forums with your great posts.

@6000GP, You bring realness to the forums. I agree with everything you say, and I think you should come back to textbattling. You also seem to write in an easy-to-read way, and I think I'm gonna steal your girl. Seriously

@NatGeografik, when I first saw you post, you and 6KGP was calling Luke racist, and I didn't agree. I kinda change my opinion about Luke now, tbh. But everything you say is great, but you've became somewhat inactive. You also remind me of the writers' of VSB, mostly because you got great, smart opinions, and you are funny.

@ukallday, you always rep me, and you leave funny comments. YES, I LIKE SPM. And, I also gotta write some more lists, because you liked my last one.

@VanillaNigga, go team 'nilla!
Old 05-31-2014, 03:25 AM   #103
Altair's Carnage
We are Carnage!!!

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
Altair's Carnage is a PY Poster
Shoutout the entire text battle leauge: @Prelec @Seanzo @SuckaFreeCashier @JShazo @Loc @ckret306 @Smokinstein @dark schrader and everyone competing. shits fun as hell
Altair's Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 03:32 AM   #104
Loc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair's Carnage View Post
Shoutout the entire text battle leauge: @Prelec @Seanzo @SuckaFreeCashier @JShazo @Loc @ckret306 @Smokinstein @dark schrader and everyone competing. shits fun as hell
dark schrader lol @Dank Schrader
Old 05-31-2014, 08:33 AM   #105
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair's Carnage View Post
shouts to @dark shader
Prelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 02:50 AM   #106
Loc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelec View Post
shouts to @dark shader
Is that a type of pencil?
Old 06-01-2014, 05:15 AM   #107
Loc

@SpaceCadet is dope too.
@mdk is my favorite mod.
@Seanzo is my favorite canadian
@Bobby Bigelow I owe you a donut
Old 06-01-2014, 05:17 AM   #108
Mr Chilaka Boo
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Mr Chilaka Boo is a PY Poster
In no order
@J.V.L. @WillyBoFung @Dynamo Dan @ThroatStrangledBojangles

Fuck opinions n shit but these dudes are the best posters n shit

And theres one person im forgetting

n shit
Mr Chilaka Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:26 AM   #109
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Chilaka Boo View Post
In no order
@J.V.L. @WillyBoFung @Dynamo Dan @ThroatStrangledBojangles

Fuck opinions n shit but these dudes are the best posters n shit

And theres one person im forgetting

n shit
chilaka name droppin and bang bloppin!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:30 AM   #110
Mr Chilaka Boo
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Mr Chilaka Boo is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroatStrangledBojangles View Post
chilaka name droppin and bang bloppin!!!
NIGGAZ FLOCK-FLOCK-FLOCK TO MY SHIT

Mr Chilaka Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 11:50 AM   #111
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loc View Post
Is that a type of pencil?
it is
Prelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 09:01 PM   #112
Ness Lee
VIP

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Ness Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

The Ice T Colors Award: Awarded to the best poster that contains a red name, purple name, or orange name and has given back the most to the community in terms of participation and being down to earth (ie. Not abusing our forum as a place to just drop in once in awhile, promote their shit, and then whine and bitch when we find it boring or think it's bunz)

Nominees: The Saurus, Ness Lee, Manik, King Fly, Fresco

Winner: @Ness Lee
first and foremost i would like to give thanx to the almighty most high. for without him none of this would be possible.

i want to thank the good people at rapmusic.com. without that site i feel as if most of you wouldnt know who i am and certainly wouldnt give a fuck about the god. swag

big big shout outs to my nigga @VanillaNigga for swagging on these heaux daily and always showing love to the reallest darkie of all time

shows to grindtime for giving me a platform to call fat niggas fat and gay niggas gay and starting this whole shit off.

shouts to organik, king fly, and all the good people at kotd for keeping that ness train chugging even after it wanted to go to the train graveyard.

shouts to all the groupies that give me neck after the events. i love you all with all of my private parts

and last but not least shouts to my lil bro @ErikForeman for being the reallest nigga of all time. you da R.O.A.T. b. and to this site he created. keep the integrity of this shit alive b. we all the way in dih bih
Ness Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 09:07 PM   #113
Ness Lee
VIP

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Ness Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
@Ness Lee for being a dope dude in person when I met him in Calgary and BOTB6. Shout outs to him and SonnyBamboo. One of the best rappers and coolest dudes in battle rap. He has helped out with this site whenever he can and more than any other battler of his stature. Fuck Loe Pesci and the RapMusic hate; Ness will forever and always be a legend in my eyes. Much respect, man, and thanks for your contribution to battle rap. You put a lot into this, considering the lack of fan support/respect and the lack of financial gain. You are a true artist, and you should know that your efforts are in no way unnoticed. For how much you put in, even with your own natural abilities, I salute you. Respect, dude.
wow, thank you bro. it means more than you know. as long as someone gets it. thats the only reason i do it. yo real talk, regardless of what happened afterwards...the supporters held me down when it counted. i cant be upset about anything transpiring after that. if i had to keep it completely funky, i was bothered for a while but it just is what it is. i know i'm one of the nicest and those that get it do as well. so whatever "hate" i may have gotten, i just take it as the same reason mj fans hated reggie miller or john starks. thanx again for the words b
Ness Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:58 AM   #114
MartyMcFly
Mugiwara

How about the "Young Buck Taped Call Comeback" award for posters who disappeared n came back?
Old 06-04-2014, 05:36 PM   #115
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 835 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
How about the "Young Buck Taped Call Comeback" award for posters who disappeared n came back?
@VanillaNigga obviously lol

JVL for asking to be banned permanently and then coming back in a few hours only to triple his posting

Gun So Big for doing the same thing as JVL
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:59 PM   #116
MartyMcFly
Mugiwara

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post

JVL for asking to be banned permanently and then coming back in a few hours only to triple his posting

JVL really is the best poster on this forum.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:37 PM   #117
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness Lee View Post
first and foremost i would like to give thanx to the almighty most high. for without him none of this would be possible.

i want to thank the good people at rapmusic.com. without that site i feel as if most of you wouldnt know who i am and certainly wouldnt give a fuck about the god. swag

big big shout outs to my nigga @VanillaNigga for swagging on these heaux daily and always showing love to the reallest darkie of all time
Respect man.... team needs you here
Old 06-05-2014, 12:35 AM   #118
Loc

Quote:

I see I didn't get an award.

Old 06-05-2014, 01:16 AM   #119
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 835 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loc View Post
I see I didn't get an award.

You disappeared and came back?
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:19 AM   #120
Loc

Quote:
You disappeared and came back?
I'll be gone on the 13th for 2 months, so maybe a preliminary award?

Tags
8212, 8217, 8230, alfgang