Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Can I get my red name now?

Old 01-17-2018, 08:54 AM   #81
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Would be pretty funny if he actually got the colored name but never came back and knew , he's 100 percent definitely not left though just lurking...
Old 01-17-2018, 02:41 PM   #82
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by HinduRock View Post
Lmao idk man it's super weird cuz I don't remember doing anything to deserve this kind of treatment. I come in here I post my leagues battles and try to get my name out there like everyone else. Really don't get it
I hate to say it first but...it's racism bro.
If you called yourself ChristianRock, you would have had a Red name by now

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross
Assassin Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 02:56 PM   #83
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Christian jazz maybe
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 04:10 PM   #84
Neanderthol

Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Wow so we can't get a thread about the most exciting shit in battle rap to do numbers anymore(shit I mean theres still no thread about ATM faking his death to avoid a battle)but a cyber-bullying fest makes it to the 3rd page??

I mean I'm all for some "ball-busting" and if the site had been poppin lately I could see but sheesh muhfuckas comin out of the woodwork and shit

I remember faintly some douchy shit from the RM days and some sucka-type fight shit that popped off once upon a time involving son but I think I missed the live baby-raping he did or some shit
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 04:28 PM   #85
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthol View Post
Wow so we can't get a thread about the most exciting shit in battle rap to do numbers anymore(shit I mean theres still no thread about ATM faking his death to avoid a battle)but a cyber-bullying fest makes it to the 3rd page??

I mean I'm all for some "ball-busting" and if the site had been poppin lately I could see but sheesh muhfuckas comin out of the woodwork and shit

I remember faintly some douchy shit from the RM days and some sucka-type fight shit that popped off once upon a time involving son but I think I missed the live baby-raping he did or some shit
Posters are back from the dead for this one like atm

Whats the story with the atm fake death i missed that

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 04:36 PM   #86
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post

its what it sounds like

ATM just no-showed a battle by literally faking his death

ain't nun deep about it

also i came out of retirement to make hindu feel wack cause it's a difference between red name requests and real rap

landslide

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 04:54 PM   #87
Neanderthol

Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

Old 01-17-2018, 05:19 PM   #88
HinduRock

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
HinduRock has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
I also have ANOTHER fight video where I beat the FUCKING DOGSHIT out of another guy. Since y'all wanna post my fight videos then post that one too.

No wonder this site is fuckin dead. All you nerds on here trolled all the real battle rappers away and this thread has been the most excitement you dorks have had In years.
How many fight videos y'all got? Cuz I'm 1-1 in these streets
HinduRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 06:05 PM   #89
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I also have ANOTHER fight video where I beat the FUCKING DOGSHIT out of another guy. Since y'all wanna post my fight videos then post that one too.

No wonder this site is fuckin dead. All you nerds on here trolled all the real battle rappers away and this thread has been the most excitement you dorks have had In years.
Im sorry that last sentence just got me
Old 01-17-2018, 07:16 PM   #90
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:

nah the one with you getting your ass beat is better. it's like a metaphor for this thread.

the colour purple suits you btw.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 07:39 PM   #91
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
I don't know the biography of hindu so I don't know why he rubs some of you the wrong way or whats up

but I said it before and ill say it again this forum is weird as hell given people that literally suck asshole or just a shitty person in general the pass

so I am confused as hell to how or why only a handful of people are protected while the rest are shitted on.

you know I get it if youre under 25 and still troll and act pretentious on the internet its fun, but to continue to do so after a certain age is flat out sad..take a look at your life

if you 25 or older and all you do is ACT like a bigshot online u need to take a break from this online shit and obtain yourself some credentials.

obviously its fair to critique ones work, but every time they post or come around? that shit makes you a fan, period
Old 01-17-2018, 07:55 PM   #92
Neanderthol

Quote:
Originally Posted by corny View Post
I don't know the biography of hindu so I don't know why he rubs some of you the wrong way or whats up

but I said it before and ill say it again this forum is weird as hell given people that literally suck asshole or just a shitty person in general the pass

so I am confused as hell to how or why only a handful of people are protected while the rest are shitted on.

you know I get it if youre under 25 and still troll and act pretentious on the internet its fun, but to continue to do so after a certain age is flat out sad..take a look at your life

if you 25 or older and all you do is ACT like a bigshot online u need to take a break from this online shit and obtain yourself some credentials.

obviously its fair to critique ones work, but every time they post or come around? that shit makes you a fan, period
Old 01-17-2018, 07:57 PM   #93
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by corny View Post

lmao man i don't think hindu has ever really done anything to anyone.

i think it just started making fun of him coming on here asking for a red name out of no where after 10 years of battling and "72 filmed battles making him the 14th most in the WORLD"

then he got all sad so we made more fun of him. just killing some time dude don't read too much into it...
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:01 PM   #94
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

So post that one too then chief

Rip ux9
Old 01-17-2018, 09:45 PM   #95
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Quote:
lmao man i don't think hindu has ever really done anything to anyone.

i think it just started making fun of him coming on here asking for a red name out of no where after 10 years of battling and "72 filmed battles making him the 14th most in the WORLD"

then he got all sad so we made more fun of him. just killing some time dude don't read too much into it...
It has nothing to do with him in a sense im just glad to see a lively rmbva thread again

Rip ux9
Old 01-17-2018, 10:17 PM   #96
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
Quote:
asking for a red name is a little lame

let the guy have it though...must suck having 72 filmed battles and knowing a red name on rmbva will be your biggest battling related accolade.
This is why I still log on to this forum.
Old 01-18-2018, 12:34 AM   #97
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhotazice View Post
This is why I still log on to this forum.
Red name for taz!!

@Seanzo @mdk @riffic @ErikForeman @KBomb

Rip ux9
Old 01-18-2018, 01:43 AM   #98
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyproehl View Post
red name for taz!!

@seanzo @mdk @riffic @erikforeman @kbomb
red names for everyone
Old 01-18-2018, 02:36 AM   #99
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
It's been 9 years and 72 battles lmao. Was that a serious response?
OMG LOL! this comment lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross
Assassin Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 03:25 AM   #100
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Blaze Won is not the worst person
Are people still claiming cyber bullying? haha.
Anyone Hindu...congrats on the purple. Who you battle next?
Old 01-18-2018, 08:06 PM   #101
Dog Debarko
Pupper In Charge

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Dog Debarko is not the worst person
Quote:
I'm like #14 in the WORLD as far as amount of battles. I've been active af since I started

DOG DEBARKO

DOG DEBARKO

DOG DEBARKO

DOG DEBARKO

DOG DEBARKO

DOG DEBARKO

DOG DEBARKO

*Press SFX buttons*

CLICK ME ->Dog Debarko Hits The Airhorn
Dog Debarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 09:37 PM   #102
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Red name for taz!!

@Seanzo @mdk @riffic @ErikForeman @KBomb
Woot woot
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 05:28 AM   #103
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Its not too late for taz tbh guys a vet

Rip ux9
Old 01-19-2018, 10:08 AM   #104
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Yeah Taz needs that red name ASAP, can't contribute as much as he has to da culcha and have a purple name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 05:42 PM   #105
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Yeah Taz needs that red name ASAP, can't contribute as much as he has to da culcha and have a purple name.
Plus hes as hot taz ice baby bar exam legend lol

Im never letting this thread die

Rip ux9
Old 01-19-2018, 05:43 PM   #106
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
Woot woot
Why didnt you bless taz with that red stuff no homo???

Rip ux9
Old 01-19-2018, 07:47 PM   #107
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:

lol where is this one?

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 12:22 AM   #108
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Yeah, red name for Taz is mandatory,give the people what they want!!
Old 01-20-2018, 12:32 AM   #109
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
lol where is this one?

2:50 my guy
Old 01-20-2018, 01:03 AM   #110
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
LOL "beat the dogshit outta him" is a huuuuuuuge reach.
Old 01-20-2018, 01:04 AM   #111
irvsykeg

i wouldn't call swinging wildly and dropping a guy BEATING THE ABSOLUTE DOG SHIT OUT OF HIM but props to hindu rock for fighting and not running he def won that one, altho fighting is retarded. hindu rock has enough weight to floor chinny randos, thats nice, real nice PROPS MR HINDU

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
Old 01-20-2018, 03:57 AM   #112
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Quote:
Originally Posted by illipsis View Post
Yeah, red name for Taz is mandatory,give the people what they want!!
I didnít even know you knew who I was, respect bro, your battle with Chedda and RD last year put you on EVERYONEís radar, insane.

To everyone else Iím honored by this thread (understatement) even if I donít get the red name, reps all around.
Old 01-20-2018, 04:00 AM   #113
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Taz V Vision drops February 4th on the KOTD GZ channel, hosted by Lush One.
Old 01-20-2018, 04:16 AM   #114
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhotazice View Post
Taz V Vision drops February 4th on the KOTD GZ channel, hosted by Lush One.
And hes still grinding the guy needs a red name asap or its on sight with the site

Rip ux9
Old 01-20-2018, 04:21 AM   #115
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Damn that was thousand

That was a wild red name haymaker

Rip ux9
Old 01-22-2018, 04:20 AM   #116
HinduRock

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
lol where is this one?
Hmu on fb or twitter or wherever. I'll send u the footage. I never posted it because I have class
Old 01-22-2018, 04:21 AM   #117
HinduRock

Btw purple is not red. I asked for red.
Old 01-22-2018, 04:34 AM   #118
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Btw purple is not red. I asked for red.
Looks like you got some red.

Itís right there under your name...its the opposite of the green that everyone who isnít a shit poster has.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 09:43 AM   #119
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Lol this is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a minute. And not just the Hindu Rock shit but faking your own death to get out of a battle lol. Did he not think people eventually would find out?
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 09:44 AM   #120
irvsykeg

Quote:
Hmu on fb or twitter or wherever. I'll send u the footage. I never posted it because I have class
someone posted it in this thread unless its a diff vid and not the one of u throwin hay

Tags
55357, 56834, 56846, 65533, 8217, 8220, 8221, claypotted, gas, hindurocktravelban, https, reddotredname, rednameplease!, youngrepublicans