Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
We Gonna Act like Laura Tarsi aint a DIME ?? (UPDATE: HOT NEW PIC pg.37)

Old 03-09-2015, 05:30 AM   #321
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockruhtese View Post
I can't be mad at e-thuggery and basement terrorism. I can only laugh at it.

nah u mad

@smacking bunz
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 05:42 AM   #322
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I can't take your selective outrage seriously. Don't try to tell me what's tolerated here. I joined the board before you did, idiot.
one of us is the voice of a generation (me) the other is just an angry dickhead trying to get in where he fit in but he cant figure out where that is(you)
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 05:44 AM   #323
sockruhtese

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
sockruhtese is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
one of us is the voice of a generation (me) the other is just an angry dickhead trying to get in where he fit in but he cant figure out where that is(you)
Oh, thanks for clearing that up.
sockruhtese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 06:24 AM   #324
sockruhtese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
damn, this shit blew up.

cliffnotes?
Sure.

• The thread starter Vanilla wanted people to comment on Laura Tarsi. I said she was average.
  • In post #114, I ethered some random poster with minimal effort.
  • In post #115, Vanilla gave me props for said ether and simultaneously gave me positive rep.
  • In post #140, we started noticing Vanilla replying to his own posts. It was weird and people were confused. Schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder, and Daylyt were brought up by various posters as possible causes.
  • Vanilla was questioned about his approval of my post by the receiver of the aforementioned ether (I'm assuming a friend of Vanilla's), so Vanilla backtracked in post #260 and pretended like he was being facetious in his support of me.
  • In post #264, I posted a screenshot of Vanilla positively repping me. Now I could care less about rep on a message board. Because it's a message board. Positive or negative, I don't care. It's just that Nilla's action clearly contradicted what he now wanted others to believe so I showed proof.
  • From there, Nilla became enraged and went on various tangents, calling me names, sending me e-threats, and also replying to his own posts again. He admitted to being upset.
  • He also began to speak for "the community", starting in post #269. Now according to Nilla, anything I say to him is against battle rap, the community, and RMBVA.
  • At this point, he slyly changed the thread title to say "UPDATE: Anti-RMBVA guy pg.27)". Again, this is him calling me anti-RMBVA all because I called him on flipping like a dime over something that has nothing to do with RMBVA. Apparently he can't handle himself so he needed a way to call in backup, and he did so by saying "hey everyone, someone's against RMBVA on page 27!". I haven't said anything about or against the board. Nilla just couldn't stand on his own 2 feet so he's using "the community" as a leg.
  • By the way, how in the world is post #269 page 27 as it is according to Nilla? For me that's page 7. Seriously, everyone go to their settings, click Edit Options, and change Number of Posts to 40 posts per page. How do people not know about that?
  • Anyway, I called Nilla on his nonsense in post #270 and #275. In post #271, he said my calling him on his nonsense was "fucked up." And in post #274 he continues to talk about "the community" and what this board was founded on (reminder: nothing I said to him was about the board or battle rap; this was his lie for sympathy). He then proceeds to demand I apologize to him.
  • At this point, a bunch of people who only read the fake update in the thread title proceeded to come in the thread and try to start something with me (failed though).
  • In post #282, Nilla continues to say it's "fucked up" and that I should do "the right thing" and apologize. Keep in mind, what I did was post a screenshot of him repping me for a comment that he later wanted someone to believe he didn't find impressive. This is what he now wants people to believe was an act against RMBVA and battle rap in general.
  • In post #308, I told Nilla I can't take him and his threats seriously ever since he admitted to liking having his ass ate out.
  • Now because of Vanilla's lie, the thread has over 300 posts.

And that's the clif....that's what happened.

Last edited by sockruhtese; 03-09-2015 at 06:28 AM.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:24 AM   #325
Bawlin

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
nobody sent me nudes
Old 03-09-2015, 07:27 AM   #326
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
THACITY is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawlin View Post
nobody sent me nudes
there is nudes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I'm bisexual.
THACITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:28 AM   #327
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Sure.

• The thread starter Vanilla wanted people to comment on Laura Tarsi. I said she was average.
  • In post #115, Vanilla gave me props for said ether and simultaneously gave me positive rep.
  • In post #140, we started noticing Vanilla replying to his own posts. It was weird and people were confused. Schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder, and Daylyt were brought up by various posters as possible causes.
  • Vanilla was questioned about his approval of my post by the receiver of the aforementioned ether (I'm assuming a friend of Vanilla's), so Vanilla backtracked in post #260 and pretended like he was being facetious in his support of me.
  • In post #264, I posted a screenshot of Vanilla positively repping me. Now I could care less about rep on a message board. Because it's a message board. Positive or negative, I don't care. It's just that Nilla's action clearly contradicted what he now wanted others to believe so I showed proof.
  • From there, Nilla became enraged and went on various tangents, calling me names, sending me e-threats, and also replying to his own posts again. He admitted to being upset.
  • He also began to speak for "the community", starting in post #269. Now according to Nilla, anything I say to him is against battle rap, the community, and RMBVA.
  • At this point, he slyly changed the thread title to say "UPDATE: Anti-RMBVA guy pg.27)". Again, this is him calling me anti-RMBVA all because I called him on flipping like a dime over something that has nothing to do with RMBVA. Apparently he can't handle himself so he needed a way to call in backup, and he did so by saying "hey everyone, someone's against RMBVA on page 27!". I haven't said anything about or against the board. Nilla just couldn't stand on his own 2 feet so he's using "the community" as a leg.
  • By the way, how in the world is post #269 page 27 as it is according to Nilla? For me that's page 7. Seriously, everyone go to their settings, click Edit Options, and change Number of Posts to 40 posts per page. How do people not know about that?
  • Anyway, I called Nilla on his nonsense in post #270 and #275. In post #271, he said my calling him on his nonsense was "fucked up." And in post #274 he continues to talk about "the community" and what this board was founded on (reminder: nothing I said to him was about the board or battle rap; this was his lie for sympathy). He then proceeds to demand I apologize to him.
  • At this point, a bunch of people who only read the fake update in the thread title proceeded to come in the thread and try to start something with me (failed though).
  • In post #282, Nilla continues to say it's "fucked up" and that I should do "the right thing" and apologize. Keep in mind, what I did was post a screenshot of him repping me for a comment that he later wanted someone to believe he didn't find impressive. This is what he now wants people to believe was an act against RMBVA and battle rap in general.
  • In post #308, I told Nilla I can't take him and his threats seriously ever since he admitted to liking having his ass ate out.

tl;dr that aint cliffs thats a whole other thread goofball
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 12:15 PM   #328
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Sure.

You seem very invested in this.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 01:06 PM   #329
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Sure.

lmfao @JOBone you thought u could post a book like this and everyone wouldn`t know it was you?
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 03:50 PM   #330
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Sure.

WHAT!? WOW...are you kidding bro? come on bro

You should think about working for Fox News with ALL of that SPIN...bro...probably oh idk like...20 percent of that is TRUE...you serious???

like where did I threaten you? wtf lol and I didn't ask for an apology....i asked one for the COMMUNITY who you've disrespected something nasty like right here in this thread

and I didn't say I was upset...it was auto-correct dude...it was supposed to say "insulting"...alright so lets not get confused here...not to mention NOTICE THE REP..screen shot it now lmao...oh thats right....its GONE haha cause i talked to the COMMUNITY and we wanted a refresh...thats the difference between me and you

But look, just apologize to RMBVA for being a jerk-off...your seismic ego probably won't let it, but you know what the right thing to do is here

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 04:13 PM   #331
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
If you aint ready to travel dont start nothing boys its pointless..
Old 03-09-2015, 06:00 PM   #332
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
If you aint ready to travel dont start nothing boys its pointless..
This isn't about anyone catching the fade it's about community cordiality brody

Quote:
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Old 03-09-2015, 06:21 PM   #333
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Sure.

VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 06:45 PM   #334
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This thread continues to impress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:04 PM   #335
baldjewishman
Jewish Dilemma = Free Ham

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
baldjewishman is not the worst person
Low-uh tah-see, low-uh tah-see, low-uh tah-see
Old 03-09-2015, 07:24 PM   #336
BigNeck

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
BigNeck is not the worst person
I like how people blindly hate battle rappers all day in here but when someone calls them out for being a faggot all of a sudden it's ," oh you're mad". Lol

Incant tell if some of you are trolling or just socially inept. I guess there's not much of a difference.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:52 PM   #337
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNeck View Post
I like how people blindly hate battle rappers all day in here but when someone calls them out for being a faggot all of a sudden it's ," oh you're mad". Lol

Incant tell if some of you are trolling or just socially inept. I guess there's not much of a difference.
post names.... we don't like that whole "some of you" bullshit....that impartial/neutral shit...

that's like dissing someone from a moving car

neg pending

Quote:
Old 03-10-2015, 12:22 AM   #338
Exenexex
project pattahhhhh

Mentioned: 322 Post(s)
Exenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time Australia
wow

4-0 sockruhtese

rip rmbva
Exenexex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 12:32 AM   #339
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
flip flopping on your own thoughts
I like these words
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:22 AM   #340
sockruhtese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
You seem very invested in this.
It's a conversation I was in so that makes sense.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:25 AM   #341
sockruhtese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
WHAT!? WOW...are you kidding bro? come on bro

You should think about working for Fox News with ALL of that SPIN...bro...probably oh idk like...20 percent of that is TRUE...you serious???

like where did I threaten you? wtf lol and I didn't ask for an apology....i asked one for the COMMUNITY who you've disrespected something nasty like right here in this thread

and I didn't say I was upset...it was auto-correct dude...it was supposed to say "insulting"...alright so lets not get confused here...not to mention NOTICE THE REP..screen shot it now lmao...oh thats right....its GONE haha cause i talked to the COMMUNITY and we wanted a refresh...thats the difference between me and you

But look, just apologize to RMBVA for being a jerk-off...your seismic ego probably won't let it, but you know what the right thing to do is here
Don't go schizo on us again. Everything I said is true. The screenshots and post numbers show that. You're backtracking again (before it was "I was just being FACETIOUS bro!!" and now it's "it was AUTO-CORRECT bro!!"). You've been exposed as a liar who flips when called out, makes excuses for your behavior, and needs backup because you can't defend yourself. I've single-handedly handled you and all your minions - on my own. That's the difference between me and you.

By the way, I don't know if you know how screenshots work. A rep reset doesn't erase a screenshot of said rep, genius.

Last edited by sockruhtese; 03-10-2015 at 01:48 AM.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:44 AM   #342
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
what the fuuuuck?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 02:43 AM   #343
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Don't go schizo on us again. Everything I said is true. The screenshots and post numbers show that. You're backtracking again (before it was "I was just being FACETIOUS bro!!" and now it's "it was AUTO-CORRECT bro!!"). You've been exposed as a liar who flips when called out, makes excuses for your behavior, and needs backup because you can't defend yourself. I've single-handedly handled you and all your minions - on my own. That's the difference between me and you.

By the way, I don't know if you know how screenshots work. A rep reset doesn't erase a screenshot of said rep, genius.

Wtf? Come on don't bullshit me

Quote:
Old 03-10-2015, 02:44 AM   #344
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
what the fuuuuck?
My exact thoughts!

Quote:
Old 03-10-2015, 03:52 AM   #345
sockruhtese

Love the post #s in the tags.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:57 PM   #346
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Love the post #s in the tags.
I edited the post title too...even gave the benefit of the doubt they were "cliff notes" even though they are bold faced lies... but we'll see...we'll see.

I think this was a good conversation....got a lot done

Quote:
Old 03-10-2015, 04:01 PM   #347
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
If this is 9 pages of hilarity for me, then for some of you,this is what? 23?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:52 PM   #348
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
If this is 9 pages of hilarity for me, then for some of you,this is what? 23?
35......that would be 35 pages.

I leave mine @ standard because I like keeping things organized.... unlike @sockruhtese who is a sloppy mess...huge ego-maniac too

Quote:
Old 03-10-2015, 11:16 PM   #349
sockruhtese

Quote:
I edited the post title too...even gave the benefit of the doubt they were "cliff notes" even though they are bold faced lies... but we'll see...we'll see.

I think this was a good conversation....got a lot done
Everything I said is true and you know it. You were called out on your lies. That's what I got done.
Old 03-10-2015, 11:17 PM   #350
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth

Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Posting in epic thread
Old 03-10-2015, 11:17 PM   #351
sockruhtese

Quote:
35......that would be 35 pages.

I leave mine @ standard because I like keeping things organized.... unlike @sockruhtese who is a sloppy mess...huge ego-maniac too
Showing 5 posts per page instead of 40 is in no way keeping things organized. In fact, it shows dysfunction salad tosser.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:45 AM   #352
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Showing 5 posts per page instead of 40 is in no way keeping things organized. In fact, it shows dysfunction salad tosser.
bro.......you think fucking DRAKE is gay bro!? really? ....really? heed this ya fucking BOY TOUCHER:

Quote:

Peep game:

"Drake, not doing much for the Jewish religion in the package, are you? Come on, man, we expected more from you.

“I must have c*me like 3 times while he was doing it. On after the other, after the other. I have had my box eaten hundreds of times, but no one has EVER done it like Drake. He has a real talent. His tongue went from p*zzy to butt, back to p*zzy. I think I c*me out of both.”

Just hang on, we’re coming home, apparently.

But here’s where it gets weird. Well, weirder.

He then laid on his back and was like “My Turn.” I was ready to suck the OXYGEN outta him and I did. After a few minutes he started pushing my head down, towards his b*lls. I sucked on them for a while and he pushed me down FURTHER to his butt hole. It was weird eating a man’s butt like that, but I’m a freak, and it was Drake LOL. He was laying there on the bed with his leg spread open and my face in his butt and his legs shaking.”

What kinda man doesn’t want to have the air in his lungs sucked out through his urethra? WHO I ASK YOU?!

I’m embarrassed to say it, but Drake enjoyed getting his butt ate so much that he n*tted. All over my new weave.”"

Source:http://postgradproblems.com/drake-lo...per-he-nailed/

So yeah go fuck yourselves joto bangers

Case and point. Your fucking SEX LIFE is BORING AF DUDE haha

hahahahhahahaha....APEX PREDATORS and non simps enjoy company of a female in ALL capacitys....and again....thats why I'm AWESOME...and YOU SUCK hahahahahhahahahah

Quote:

Last edited by Vanilla; 03-11-2015 at 12:49 AM.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:59 AM   #353
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Socks got stepped on
Old 03-11-2015, 12:59 AM   #354
averagejoe

Get it?
Old 03-11-2015, 01:00 AM   #355
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post

my new favorite gif makes another appearance
Lol is this real?
Old 03-11-2015, 01:05 AM   #356
sockruhtese

Quote:
bro.......you think fucking DRAKE is gay bro!? really? ....really? heed this ya fucking BOY TOUCHER:

Case and point. Your fucking SEX LIFE is BORING AF DUDE haha

hahahahhahahaha....APEX PREDATORS and non simps enjoy company of a female in ALL capacitys....and again....thats why I'm AWESOME...and YOU SUCK hahahahahhahahahah

I don't need to know about your attraction to Drake. I'm sure you dream about him all night. He's a cornball and so are you. And you really shouldn't talk about simps considering Drake is your idol (or ideal partner).

You've been exposed. Don't blame it on auto-correct this time.

Last edited by sockruhtese; 03-11-2015 at 01:09 AM.
Old 03-11-2015, 01:22 AM   #357
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
Get it?
hahahahaha he sure did

really put that dullard in his place...he can never address the facts....just like a TRUE LOSER hahahahahahahahha

Quote:
Old 03-11-2015, 01:28 AM   #358
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
I don't need to know about your attraction to Drake. I'm sure you dream about him all night. He's a cornball and so are you. And you really shouldn't talk about simps considering Drake is your idol (or ideal partner).

You've been exposed. Don't blame it on auto-correct this time.
That's only because you'll never understand the lifestyle of a lean and ripply stud, player.....oh no shit!

Quote:
Old 03-11-2015, 02:14 AM   #359
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
@Vanilla still that nigga
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 02:43 AM   #360
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Who let Kamyu's non-rapping little brother on this site
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
114, 115, 128553, 140, 260, 264, 269, 270, 271, 274, 275, 282, 308, 420, 8220, adarone = sad sad troll, bloop, kerrywashington, lupita, mashone, mountainofawoman, paulapatton, sallyhemmings, thedress, wejustsaltineswenotgay