Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Town Bidness. Updates and thoughts

Old 11-24-2019, 04:45 AM   #1
Emancee

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Town Bidness. Updates and thoughts

So far:

Bigg K takes the W over Flex, but debatable depending on how much you like Flex's style.

Saurus with a somewhat debatable W over Frak.

Chilla actually had a good round?!? Genuinely can't believe he was non-trash for almost 2 minutes. Trash in the other two though.

Sure some people on here will be glad to hear that Pass just bodied Danny off the planet. Genuinely thought Danny was about to cry when he did that but, but, but last niiiigghht part, lol.

I'm hearing RX beat Vers, but don't care enough to watch it.

B Dot clearly beat oopps. But Oopps clearly bodied Charron, lol.
Nuts like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; Stone Cold/ cans; being Bobby Rex...

Last edited by Emancee; 11-24-2019 at 04:52 AM.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 05:04 AM   #2
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
irvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australiairvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thx

Any quotes from anything?

Curious about pass and danny. Glad to hear pass Bodied

Heard chilla was as terrible as he always is

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 05:13 AM   #3
irvsykeg

irvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australiairvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australia
@Seanzo says frak got whooped, @Uzasback says frak did pete GREEAAAZZSS55YY. who do i believe?

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
Old 11-24-2019, 07:19 AM   #4
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
Thx

Any quotes from anything?

Curious about pass and danny. Glad to hear pass Bodied

Heard chilla was as terrible as he always is
Yeah no idea why so many people are saying this is a robbery. People just like simplistic shit I guess? RD basically spent an entire round listing the ways that Chilla was the most boring emcee of all time and ALL of it was facts.

Also Danny got like two bars into his third before choking horribly. He then cut his third short to explain why he rapped so badly in his third. Genuinely my most hated thing a rapper can do.Fuck both Danny and Soul for doing that in their last battles.
Nuts like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; Stone Cold/ cans; being Bobby Rex...

Last edited by Emancee; 11-24-2019 at 07:26 AM.
Old 11-24-2019, 07:21 AM   #5
Emancee

Quote:
@Seanzo says frak got whooped, @Uzasback says frak did pete GREEAAAZZSS55YY. who do i believe?
You'll understand when you see it. Frak had a very Frak third, depending on whether you like that style or not will determine who you choose. I thought Saurus fairly cleanly got the W, but if you like Frak's steez, you could definitely feel he got the third clearly. Also Saurus had some slight stumbles, which may county against him.

Last edited by Emancee; 11-24-2019 at 07:51 AM.
Old 11-24-2019, 07:57 AM   #6
irvsykeg

I county that against him BIG TIME. i haven't seen tons of fraks battles but i like him. I'm pretty sure I heard both of their material ahead of time, but live it's a different story. I heard Frack tried a rebuttal in the second and it fell real flat

Old 11-24-2019, 07:59 AM   #7
irvsykeg

Sounds like it was a good battle tho. Chilla the worst ever. Danny real bad too but hes hilarious and always responds to me on social media when I troll him about writing. Like oblivious to me rolling and actually trying to help me write better which is actually pretty cool of him LOL Chiller realized I was trolling and blocked me. Danny 4 prez.

Greg gonna beat down erin tomorrow but I think Erin is going to do well especially with him I have time he's had to write

Old 11-24-2019, 08:02 AM   #8
irvsykeg

With the amount of time* does anybody care about Sharoni and pepperoney

Old 11-24-2019, 09:32 AM   #9
Emancee

Quote:
With the amount of time* does anybody care about Sharoni and pepperoney
It is genuinely one of the few times I am interested in a Charron battle. After Saurus ripped him up and Oops went in on Charron today, it kinda shows what damage a properly constructed attack can do. Genuinely interested to see how Charron will defend against that. Then again I said the same about Fresco Vs Rone and look at how that turned out...
Old 11-24-2019, 10:43 AM   #10
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Went to buy my first PPV in years last night, couldn't get onto the site. Been reading kotd got cyber burnt. Which is fucking awful. Coward shit.

Will probably buy tonight
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 07:27 PM   #11
iamHBY

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 07:42 PM   #12
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
what did oops say to charron?
Old 11-25-2019, 12:03 AM   #13
irvsykeg

Lmao chilla saying it's a different Chilla while doing the exact same garbage shit he does

Old 11-25-2019, 01:13 AM   #14
el gordo
part time head turner..

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
el gordo is not the worst person
Damn ... did anyone buy this ppv?

w/e
el gordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 01:36 AM   #15
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by el gordo View Post
Damn ... did anyone buy this ppv?
Brix vs Active live
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 01:39 AM   #16
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Aktive pushed Brixx in the bottom of third.. wack move
Old 11-25-2019, 01:40 AM   #17
Profess
Smooth Criminal

DBD calling the commentating duo of him and laughing stock "The Bunkers Boys".. and they are back!
Old 11-25-2019, 01:45 AM   #18
Profess
Smooth Criminal

DBD promoting a starstudded last DBD show podcast. Mentions MyVerse might drop thru

B Magic vs Saynt LA up next
Old 11-25-2019, 02:12 AM   #19
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Saynt: you got em wondering if anything cold ever Been in Jerry.

(Magic's gov name is Jerry)
Old 11-25-2019, 02:16 AM   #20
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Got Magic in the center like Shaq in Kazaam
Old 11-25-2019, 02:33 AM   #21
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Sounds like Pass bodied Danny yesterday.. and Pass might be up for a chain match. DBD interviewing Organik
Old 11-25-2019, 02:36 AM   #22
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Caustic vs Makk Myron up next.. DBD interviewing Bigg K now.
Old 11-25-2019, 02:41 AM   #23
irvsykeg

Lol wtf do either of those bars mean

Bro u 100% have to be esl

Old 11-25-2019, 02:47 AM   #24
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Lol wtf do either of those bars mean

Bro u 100% have to be esl
Fuck off fan boy
Old 11-25-2019, 03:01 AM   #25
Profess
Smooth Criminal

MM: I don't like fam.. his mamma mouth could fit a sprite can

He ain't getting no room.. something fly outta the can Jeff Goldbloom

I'll ring twice in the town.. I'm out.. KD
Old 11-25-2019, 03:06 AM   #26
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Caustic:

I told you yesterday, don't show up if your outfit wack, now you here looking tacky like Cactus Jack

Go ahead and pull my black card.. that's the one I don't have any limits with

He's still so mad about slavery he didn't get his album mastered

Then I let the llama spit like Dizaster wraps his backwoods

The flow dirty like the water you get in your house. but you from Michigan so you should be used to a little lead in your mouth
Old 11-25-2019, 03:12 AM   #27
Profess
Smooth Criminal

MM:

I made a killin flippin quarters like Harvey Dent

TV scheme for most of round
Old 11-25-2019, 03:18 AM   #28
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Caustic

Ya'll think he ahead of the curb until he get American History X

He got a James Harden beard but he don't play ball that's kinda weird

Now you missing Mac like Ariana Grande

What kinda mack is this? Look like he be in the Popeyes throwing hands and shit. He looks like the heavy wight champion of defending chicken sandwiches

Don't bring your girl around no Oakland folks.. I'll tag her from the back like a posted note
Old 11-25-2019, 03:23 AM   #29
Profess
Smooth Criminal

MM

You one of those honkies that fucks his dog and names him Ralph

Hey motherfuck its Caustic.. what you know about staying at your favorite uncles house and getting raped

I watched Party Arty you watched 8 miles.. we had different teachers

Move when I'm robbing you honky it aint the safest/ I'll put a slug in the back of your neck-- this aint The Matrix

I done boxed more crackers then Cheesitz
Old 11-25-2019, 03:28 AM   #30
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Caustic

you say they can't spell SMACK without putting the MAck in it.. You aint never been in a match that SMACK hosted

I guess he learned how to rap by snitching on his boys.. I guess thats where he gets all the conviction in his voice

You can get stuck with the #2 in your neck if you testing me

Oh, that was the wrong pocket.. I got you then hater/ now I know what pocket to go in later (mid round rebuttal)

I'm crazy with the scales/ I should be weighing my dope on the autism scale
Old 11-25-2019, 03:34 AM   #31
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Rone vs Charron up next
Old 11-25-2019, 03:56 AM   #32
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Charon

I did sell furnaces door to door like a chump.. and Shotty horrah did fuck my girl... I never told the URL I have a small dick.. I'm 8 miles ahead of you .. tell 'em something they don't know about me
Old 11-25-2019, 04:01 AM   #33
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Rone...

been battle rapping for 10 years.. someone shoot me in the face

I aint doing it for the cash, I'm doing it for the adrenaline rush.. what's up!

Rone in his bag
Old 11-25-2019, 05:04 AM   #34
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Diz vs SK about to go down
Old 11-25-2019, 05:06 AM   #35
Emancee

Yeah Rone borderline bodied Charron. Why was Charron biting an entire Eminem verse just to make an Eight Mile bar that barely landed?

That plus Danny getting served and A Ward too, despite a decent performance, must make some parts of the forum really happy!

Last edited by Emancee; 11-25-2019 at 05:27 AM.
Old 11-25-2019, 05:56 AM   #36
Emancee

Is SK doing a Canibus, lol?

This has to be a joke, right?... Getting through SK's rounds is painful...

Last edited by Emancee; 11-25-2019 at 06:12 AM.
Old 11-25-2019, 06:15 AM   #37
StankDaddy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesStankDaddy Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
That sucks. My expectations were low, but i WANTED Soul Khan to beast and destroy Diz - i knew it wouldn't happen - but given that's what i wanted, what im hearing about Khan is just... Goddamn dude. Why did you bother?
StankDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 06:20 AM   #38
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
That sucks. My expectations were low, but i WANTED Soul Khan to beast and destroy Diz - i knew it wouldn't happen - but given that's what i wanted, what im hearing about Khan is just... Goddamn dude. Why did you bother?
Yeah, I'm out. There is a way to speak to someone with 'grown man bars', but this ain't it. This is too much for me. Diz was legitimately good in places, but I'm just gonna give him the W and ditch this as this is honestly looking increasingly like Canibus part 2.
Old 11-25-2019, 06:32 AM   #39
Profess
Smooth Criminal

SK horrible
Old 11-25-2019, 06:44 AM   #40
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Whats up with soul khan more details please

Is it full marxist sjw or just nonpolitical but horrible in its own right

On a scale of 1-canibus

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221