Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Caustic vs. Megadef twitter beef

Old 11-15-2016, 09:53 PM   #1
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia

Feel like this goes here. Kept me entertained waiting for this plane to take off...would've assumed these guys like each other:

meh...thought the whole convo would embed. Mega 3-0 ...depending on who's lying, lol.

Last edited by GMajor; 11-15-2016 at 09:57 PM.
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 10:09 PM   #2
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Their battle was pretty heated from what I remember so I guess there's still some unfinished business.

Not one to promote rappers getting physically violent with each other but I think Megadef would handle him with ease.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 10:40 PM   #3
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
All of Team Trump Trump (megadef, foreman, caustic, jeff, efarrel, wird of pley and fresco) is against caustic rn, and that's pretty interesting to me because I'd think that they're actually pretty in-line with each other philosophically.

I think caustic went rougue after he moved to Oakland and became a crack selling tough guy because Team Trump is too nerdy for him.

Btw, "Team Trump" isn't the official name of the clique yet, but I think they like it. Other ideas I had for them included "The White Nationalists" and "The Ku Klux Klan". They don't seem too warm on those names as of yet, but I think it's a dope rap group name for them, all things considered. I mean, they're all proud trump supporters, so it seems fitting.

Last edited by 6000GP; 11-15-2016 at 10:57 PM.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 10:50 PM   #4
cooldoctormoney

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
cooldoctormoney is a PY Poster
caustic confirmed most emotional person in battling. literally cried during a battle.
cooldoctormoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 11:17 PM   #5
JonDemarco
I'm Nationwide.

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
JonDemarco is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
All of Team Trump Trump (megadef, foreman, caustic, jeff, efarrel, wird of pley and fresco) is against caustic rn, and that's pretty interesting to me because I'd think that they're actually pretty in-line with each other philosophically.

I think caustic went rougue after he moved to Oakland and became a crack selling tough guy because Team Trump is too nerdy for him.

Btw, "Team Trump" isn't the official name of the clique yet, but I think they like it. Other ideas I had for them included "The White Nationalists" and "The Ku Klux Klan". They don't seem too warm on those names as of yet, but I think it's a dope rap group name for them, all things considered. I mean, they're all proud trump supporters, so it seems fitting.

Seems like a razor sharp guy tbh

JonDemarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 11:39 PM   #6
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Well obviously the implication was Trump would have won if not for illegal immigrants voting for Hillary
Jack Deuce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 12:09 AM   #7
JonDemarco
I'm Nationwide.

Yeah I get that, that doesn't make it any less stupid. 1 million of them. Who can't vote, managed to vote to win the popular vote for Clinton? It's completely retarded.

Objectively, "news flash" trump did NOT win the popular vote. Despite any arbitrary reasons you can throw at it. May as well just say Clinton won the election if we can invent reasons for it happening. It's just more bull shit conspiracy theories with no tangible facts. He won. Why on earth would his supporters even care about this anymore?

Last edited by JonDemarco; 11-16-2016 at 12:14 AM.
Old 11-16-2016, 12:30 AM   #8
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1551 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post

I'd like to throw "The Wu Klux Clan" in the hat for consideration.

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 12:32 AM   #9
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Not shocking that someone as angry as Megadef voted for Trump. It's impressive how some of these people are willing to elect a climate-related extinction event just because they are enraged at the idea of hearing "Para espanol, oprima numero dos".

Also impressive how many white battlers couldn't give less of a shit about the people who created the subculture that they benefit from.

Really makes you think about the idea (offered by multiple white battlers over the years) that racist jokes in battle rap is a productive way to air everything out and ultimately bring different races together, no?

EDIT: Foreman, when white supremacist Steve Bannon is trying to round up Jews and send us to the gulags, please don't turn over my IP address info. Thanks.

Last edited by GetPaid; 11-16-2016 at 12:35 AM.
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 01:33 AM   #10
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Idk why this fool Megadef is so unappealing. He actually also possesses the same attribute that makes me dislike Caustic as well (no racial) whatever the hell that is. But I guess if he's pushing people's buttons it means he's good for something right?

And the paranoia you see in Megadef's resting face eyes is already an indication he was voting for Trump (no eye racial)
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 01:38 AM   #11
tatertot

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
tatertot is not the worst person
Calling someone a "cuck" = auto life L, please kill yourself
tatertot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 01:42 AM   #12
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
Also impressive how many white battlers couldn't give less of a shit about the people who created the subculture that they benefit from.
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 01:42 AM   #13
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 362 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatertot View Post
Calling someone a "cuck" = auto life L, please kill yourself

Sounds like something a cuck would say.
Old 11-16-2016, 01:43 AM   #14
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
I like it!
Old 11-16-2016, 02:23 AM   #15
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
god i hate white people

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 02:38 AM   #16
acidzero
lookin oinkish : ux9

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia
lol at caustic saying he's been "uninterested and unmotivated in battle rap since before the Rex battle" and then gets the title shot.. So if he would have won he still wouldn't be interested?
acidzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 02:46 AM   #17
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
cmon

Wu Cucks Clan
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 02:48 AM   #18
Wolfpac187
OTBVA's Tech Nines Bodyba

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Wolfpac187 is better than Grind Time AustraliaWolfpac187 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
They don't give a fuck. As long as they can benefit from it that's all that matters.
Old 11-16-2016, 02:51 AM   #19
6000GP
tupac back

What about The Kool Kucks Klan?

The hate in their hearts is still represented, but it's a bit more modern. @Team Trump, what you guys think?

Last edited by 6000GP; 11-16-2016 at 02:59 AM.
Old 11-16-2016, 02:58 AM   #20
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
can every thread stop devolving into Trump chat any time soon?

Either way, Caustic is a very weird kid and this all sparked from this

Besides the fact that he's got people referring to me as "the kid with the tumor" he's just pathetic for talking shit on "nerds" in battle rap

Funny, considering:

Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 03:01 AM   #21
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Fire!
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 03:04 AM   #22
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
can every thread stop devolving into Trump chat any time soon?

To be fair, it's really not every thread, and the subject of this one is Caustic vs Team Trump (or as I affectionately think of them: "The White Nationalists") so it's kinda relevant
Old 11-16-2016, 03:21 AM   #23
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Caustic excels at being a faggot. It's pretty obvious just by looking at both of them that Megadef could beat the shit out of him. Fags like Caustic think they can just say whatever they like and there will be no repurcussions. smh. Wasn't he going in on Hoffa a couple of months back. Eat a dick Caustic you fuckboi.
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 03:57 AM   #24
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
@MEGADEF Trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers. (Drake Quote)
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 04:03 AM   #25
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
@MEGADEF Trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers. (Drake Quote)
I'm so dead at the (Drake Quote) part
Jack Deuce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 04:03 AM   #26
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
god i hate white people
nah you can't hate on only white people you gotta hate everyone equally. Besides you can't act like black people don't do shit that is corny and retarded too. Only difference is white people take it to a whole nother level. It's lame it sucks I get it I'm not watching it. Daylyt pretty much out did all that so pretty much everyone is going to have to take this L
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 04:56 AM   #27
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 835 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Post the rest of it
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 11:28 AM   #28
gregrieke20
Media

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
gregrieke20 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
I'm so dead at the (Drake Quote) part
Lmfao me too.
Old 11-16-2016, 01:49 PM   #29
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica

the most ironic thing about caustic hating nerds is that he is a nerd to everyone outside of the WC.
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 02:13 PM   #30
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
cornfield.jpeg
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 02:16 PM   #31
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Thats why i fucked yo bitch you fat mothafucka (Tupac Quote)
Old 11-16-2016, 02:35 PM   #32
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BxV8896B_o

the most ironic thing about caustic hating nerds is that he is a nerd to everyone outside of the WC.
A true classic
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 02:42 PM   #33
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
caustic is a little girl and a drama queen who spends her time trying to dramaticly convince people shes not

and honestly i wouldn't put it past mega to hit a girl so he should watch his mouth
SpecialOh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 03:33 PM   #34
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
Cause Puba's everything, and everything is Pu (Grand Puba quote)
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 03:45 PM   #35
JonDemarco
I'm Nationwide.

I wasn't defending caustic tbh, he sucks.
Old 11-16-2016, 05:02 PM   #36
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
Post the rest of it
Looks like either some of it was deleted from their timelines, or I'm too illTwitterate to track them down. Don't have it in me right now. Here's all my memory held on to:

- Megadef was going to break Caustic's arm for him
- Caustic didn't really want to have his arm broken
- Caustic says "my brother was gunna beat you up!!"
- Mega says "nuh-uhh!"
- Caustic says "I been training!" "Who wants these handzzzzz?!?!!"
- Mega says "u been going to a hip-hop aerobics* class for a month. ur frail"
- Caustic says "I'm done arguingggg!!!!!!"
- Mega is "dead @ Caustic blocking him"
- Caustic says "I shoulda swung on Arcane when I had the chance!"
- Caustic says "If Fresco wanna box, set it up!"
- Caustic says "I benched so much today, I pulled a muscle in my belly!"
- Caustic says "I like my new car, but black might have been a bad decision" (such an ironic humblebrag)

I went a little too far into Caustics timeline, but I think those last couple tweets are important.

*might have been Tae Bo
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 05:20 PM   #37
tatertot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADEF View Post
Sounds like something a cuck would say.
Fuck outta the Bay with that. Move to West Virginia or something.
Old 11-16-2016, 05:23 PM   #38
tatertot

Quote:
Actually aren't you from the Central Valley? lol, perfect. Who gives a fuck.
Old 11-16-2016, 05:27 PM   #39
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
Quote:
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 05:33 PM   #40
cooldoctormoney

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
cooldoctormoney is a PY Poster
its funny caustic says "im embarrassed to tell people i battle rap because of the nerdy white rappers" as if after he told someone he rap battles they replied "oh you mean like frak?"

next to no one knows or gives a shit about acapella battling or king of the dot. i find it hard to believe he ever runs into that scenario.

also he himself is a nerdy white battler.
cooldoctormoney is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fucked ya bitch & the clik u claim, you didnt know i was the bomb baby?