Old 02-13-2015, 02:03 AM   #1
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1550 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
JShazo vs. Lil Ill

@JShazo

Shaz dont compare to ill, I'm way better with the pen this isn't fair to ill
Role of funeral worker I'm setting up the plot to Bury ill(burial)
J known for raw aggression, penning bars that's beyond progression
Ill known for a demeanor that seems borderline depressive, and a weird Ekelon obsession
The shots I send'll get rid of ill and I got the dose prescribed with a full clip
This dude, shit,bar for bar I'd kill em and have Phillips head in a box, that's a tool kit
If he talking shit,i'll grab the chopper and let some shells plow through his larynx
So duck or die nasty if I catch Phil with the K like walking in on Willie Robertson's parents
Think he can hang wit shaz, please pray for em,this ill is terminal, aint no saving him
Ginsu blade grazing em, leave Phillips head split looking like dialogue from a south park Canadian
Real talk the repetitiveness about battle addict and the rappers on this site you is so insane
A stoner, he wouldn't hesitate to blow Dank, shit I bet he'd take a golden shower from Golden Flamez
Now back to what I do, if we boxing bet you leaving with your mug cracked, bruised
So around me act cool or i"ll stick Lil with Tommy and it aint half of the Rugrats crew
See these self proclaimed accolades you got not shit, I guarantee that no one is a fan of you
Reality check, you always talking bars, but my lightest bars you couldn't hold a candle to ,,,,,,TIME!

@I am LIL ILL

Ayo! I said...I'm battling JShazo.... Wow yo...You're way hard bro.
nah hoe... I'll shove a lawn Nome down your jaw bone, I'm flyer than Scarborough.
You're awful, so soft-core, going against me is crazy now you lost all your marbles.
Your girlfriend sounds really fucking hot...just too bad I can't say the same thing for your bars thoa.
You got to just go, you're sloppy and broke, you will not take the throne cause I'm obliviously dope.
It doesn't matter what he wrote cause I'm smoking (Js) bud's good at making us (ha) and (z) (o)ooh!
(*Triple entendre*)( I spelled your name bitch!)
You think your soft ass punch lines will kill me? Take this L, forget it.
I got a Gun So Big.... It takes an hour to load like an AOL connection.
I'll land something to your head with a *combination* you feel *safe* clown?
I can tell this person is a filthy fucking bitch just by the look of J... Wow! (*J Woww*)
When I'm stabbing next/*necks* then what in the fuck you gonna say now?
My *bars* go over your head like you're blind folded at a playground,
(so I had to put it in subtitles for this gay child)
You fucking *Vulture*, don't get *Wild Turkey*, who you Mocking J?/*Mocking Jay*
I'm surprised you didn't *Duck*, I know Kung-Fu so I'll kick you with a *Common Crane*
Your bitch loves my *Wood pecker*, I got the *Goose* ready, can you tell what will follow?
She spreads *Eagle*, should of seen the way that she Blew J/*Blue Jay*, what a hell of a *Swallow!*
Mother Fucker I'm nice! Don't even bother flipping the bird... BARS

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:19 AM   #2
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 507 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
both kinda fire
gotta re-read and vote then

good shit fam

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:53 AM   #4
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
both kinda fire
gotta re-read and vote then

good shit fam
That last sentence was a triple entendre too. Like Don't bother flipping my bird bars, I'm nice don't start flipping the bird at me and don't bother flipping the bird/flipping his girl over cause I fucked her there too. LOL!
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:57 AM   #5
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
That last sentence was a triple entendre too. Like Don't bother flipping my bird bars, I'm nice don't start flipping the bird at me and don't bother flipping the bird/flipping his girl over cause I fucked her there too. LOL!
boy you let battle rap take over your saltine mind

thank you Marshall

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 02-13-2015, 02:59 AM   #6
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
@JShazo yo I don't care what anyone says cuz this was a Tie. I felt like we Won. I felt like we both had gave it 110% this time. Metaphors punchlines word play over the head bars. It's all jam packed into this one.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 02-13-2015, 03:00 AM   #7
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
boy you let battle rap take over your saltine mind

thank you Marshall
Nah don't say that. This was a classic. Probably the greatest text battle I've done. JShazo is pretty sick with these text battles. We both put in 110% for this one.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:01 AM   #8
JShazo

Mentioned: 698 Post(s)
JShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
@JShazo yo I don't care what anyone says cuz this was a Tie. I felt like we Won. I felt like we both had gave it 110% this time. Metaphors punchlines word play over the head bars. It's all jam packed into this one.
Respect
Old 02-13-2015, 03:02 AM   #9
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

this is a good one girls
I gotta think on this one

you both gave a top notch performance - no bullshit
lil ill surprised me to be honest

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 02-13-2015, 12:50 PM   #10
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

@I am LIL ILL won......
Jshazo was on his neck though
took me 4 reads from both to decide

You're awful, so soft-core, going against me is crazy now you lost all your marbles.
Your girlfriend sounds really fucking hot...just too bad I can't say the same thing for your bars thoa.

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 02-13-2015, 03:32 PM   #11
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
voted for shazo because his style translates better written out

Lil Ill was right there with him so the deciding vote was based on whose lyrics translated better written. Lil Ill's strength is his delivery but his writing has gotten a lot better. props to both

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 07:23 PM   #12
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
This the best I have seen of Phil and as usual shazo was swinging . Will edit in a breakdown when I'm off work.
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 11:51 PM   #13
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1461 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
phil said he was obliviously dope and detailed shazo getting head from his hot, for some reason spread eagled girlfriend

shazo by a lot
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 11:58 PM   #14
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
don't make me ha ooooh
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 02-14-2015, 12:45 AM   #15
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 942 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
@I am LIL ILL, can you breakdown what "flyer than Scarborough" means? I need to know before I cast my vote.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 12:50 AM   #16
thatguy

Mentioned: 767 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
phil had a couple good lines, but also just as many that were just weird. I liked the AOL connection shit. shazo was cookin in this though, some nice flips. only one I didn't like was the tommy/rugrats bar. hard to believe people still doin that concept tbh, but the rest of the verse was fire. voting J
Quote:
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 01:26 AM   #17
riffic
RYD ;

shazo is dope but one of his main issues is wording. a lot of his lines just have excess words in them that make the flow choppy and read too long

i went through and reworded things to (imo) make it flow better. made it small so it wouldn't take up the whole page

Shaz dont compare to ill, I'm better with the pen - this ain't fair to ill
I've got the role of a funeral worker, settin' the plot to bury ill
J known for raw aggression, penning bars beyond progression
While Ill known for a depressed demeanor and an Ekelon obsession

The shots I send'll get rid of ill; this dose prescribed with a full clip
This dude’s shit, I'll put Phillip's head in a box like a tool kit
And if I catch Phil with the K like Willie Robertson's parents,
I'll grab the chopper and let some shells plow through his larynx
Think he can hang, please pray for em; this ill’s terminal, there’s no saving him
Ginsu blade grazing em, leave Phillip’s head split like that South Park Canadian

Real talk, your dickriding of audio battlers is so insane
He’s a stoner, blowin’ Dank between golden showers from Golden Flamez

Now back to what I do; if we boxing, I’ll leave your mug cracked ’n bruised
So around me, act cool, or I’ll stick Lil with Tommy like half the Rugrats crew
These self proclaimed accolades you got ain't shit, I guarantee no one’s a fan of you
Reality check, you always talking bars, when even my lightest bars you can't hold a candle to… TIME!
Quote:
Old 02-14-2015, 01:54 AM   #18
Bobby Bigelow
You dont want no

Mentioned: 390 Post(s)
Bobby Bigelow is not the worst person
This is the best writtens ive ever seen from Lil Ill.. Actually gave Shazo a run for his money. Gotta read this again. I got Shazo takin this on first read though.
Old 02-14-2015, 02:00 AM   #19
Memphis
Coon

Mentioned: 409 Post(s)
Memphis is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
shazo is dope but one of his main issues is wording. a lot of his lines just have excess words in them that make the flow choppy and read too long

i went through and reworded things to (imo) make it flow better. made it small so it wouldn't take up the whole page

Shaz dont compare to ill, I'm better with the pen - this ain't fair to ill
I've got the role of a funeral worker, settin' the plot to bury ill
J known for raw aggression, penning bars beyond progression
While Ill known for a depressed demeanor and an Ekelon obsession

The shots I send'll get rid of ill; this dose prescribed with a full clip
This dudeís shit, I'll put Phillip's head in a box like a tool kit
And if I catch Phil with the K like Willie Robertson's parents,
I'll grab the chopper and let some shells plow through his larynx
Think he can hang, please pray for em; this illís terminal, thereís no saving him
Ginsu blade grazing em, leave Phillipís head split like that South Park Canadian

Real talk, your dickriding of audio battlers is so insane
Heís a stoner, blowiní Dank between golden showers from Golden Flamez

Now back to what I do; if we boxing, Iíll leave your mug cracked ín bruised
So around me, act cool, or Iíll stick Lil with Tommy like half the Rugrats crew
These self proclaimed accolades you got ain't shit, I guarantee no oneís a fan of you
Reality check, you always talking bars, when even my lightest bars you can't hold a candle toÖ TIME!

I have to agree the Phillip Canadian one stood out the most that could've been a haymaker if it were cut short

It was still a crazy bar

Other than that amazing name flips as usual and lil Ill surprised me with his writing

I read a couple of times but shazos punches hit harder for me

Great battle from both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-14-2015, 02:23 AM   #20
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
@I am LIL ILL, can you breakdown what "flyer than Scarborough" means? I need to know before I cast my vote.
it's an airline company.
Old 02-14-2015, 02:27 AM   #21
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I mean it's debatable it could go either way. If you noticed on a few lines we wrote similar shit or had a similar metaphor format.
Old 02-14-2015, 03:25 AM   #22
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
After a couple reads I have Shazo taking it. The only punch that didn't hit for me was Willie Robertsons parents. Other than that everything was pretty dope. Closer was fire and the audio battlers line was hilarious. Phil definitely stepped his writing up here, so major props for that. I might need you to explain the triple entendre... because i don't see one meaning out of it

Edit: I also agree with Riffic. Wording is one of the only things holding you back from being the best on the site.
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 04:03 AM   #23
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1550 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
thought shazo took it easy, no real contest here. and shazo, heed riffics advice cause its good

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 04:14 AM   #24
JShazo

JShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time Antarctica
First off props Phil for showing out and killing shit... I can relate to the critism on my part. My main issue is I don't actually rap. In just type up shit talking so flow and structure not in my favor. But I'll take the advice n try to improve. Ammo alert
Old 02-14-2015, 04:22 AM   #25
JShazo

Real talk in like @riffic verse a lot better
Old 02-14-2015, 06:16 AM   #26
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
After a couple reads I have Shazo taking it. The only punch that didn't hit for me was Willie Robertsons parents. Other than that everything was pretty dope. Closer was fire and the audio battlers line was hilarious. Phil definitely stepped his writing up here, so major props for that. I might need you to explain the triple entendre... because i don't see one meaning out of it

Edit: I also agree with Riffic. Wording is one of the only things holding you back from being the best on the site.
smoke Js writtens
Smoke Js <<< like smoking joints
joints/smoking Js/bud/weed is good at making us Laugh and Zzz
Js ha z o JShazo
Old 02-14-2015, 06:19 AM   #27
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by JShazo View Post
Real talk in like @riffic verse a lot better
word man, the concepts / punches are there, just gotta get the flow down
Quote:
Old 02-14-2015, 12:26 PM   #28
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
@JShazo

nice, solid start
Ill known for a demeanor that seems borderline depressive, and a weird Ekelon obsession
lol
The shots I send'll get rid of ill and I got the dose prescribed with a full clip
This dude, shit,bar for bar I'd kill em and have Phillips head in a box, that's a tool kit
damn, punch is fire, full clip tool clip rhyme sounds a little of to me but that's a minor
If he talking shit,i'll grab the chopper and let some shells plow through his larynx
So duck or die nasty if I catch Phil with the K like walking in on Willie Robertson's parents
never watched the show
Think he can hang wit shaz, please pray for em,this ill is terminal, aint no saving him
Ginsu blade grazing em, leave Phillips head split looking like dialogue from a south park Canadian
this is a really good idea, and the set up has some cool shit in it, but south park canadian just reads weird
Real talk the repetitiveness about battle addict and the rappers on this site you is so insane
A stoner, he wouldn't hesitate to blow Dank, shit I bet he'd take a golden shower from Golden Flamez
hahahaha oh damn! This is lies, phil's never given me more than a hand job
Now back to what I do, if we boxing bet you leaving with your mug cracked, bruised
So around me act cool or i"ll stick Lil with Tommy and it aint half of the Rugrats crew
ok
See these self proclaimed accolades you got not shit, I guarantee that no one is a fan of you
Reality check, you always talking bars, but my lightest bars you couldn't hold a candle to ,,,,,,TIME!
ok

@I am LIL ILL

nah hoe... I'll shove a lawn Nome down your jaw bone, I'm flyer than Scarborough.
rhyms on point, flyer than an airline company is a bit played though
ok
You got to just go, you're sloppy and broke, you will not take the throne cause I'm obliviously dope.
It doesn't matter what he wrote cause I'm smoking (Js) bud's good at making us (ha) and (z) (o)ooh!
this works in the text format but its not a sentance you could ever use "hey man I got this chronic its so good it makes you ha and z"
dope
I can tell this person is a filthy fucking bitch just by the look of J... Wow! (*J Woww*)
is this jersey shore? Sounds ok
meh
You fucking *Vulture*, don't get *Wild Turkey*, who you Mocking J?/*Mocking Jay*
I'm surprised you didn't *Duck*, I know Kung-Fu so I'll kick you with a *Common Crane*
bang bang
Your bitch loves my *Wood pecker*, I got the *Goose* ready, can you tell what will follow?
She spreads *Eagle*, should of seen the way that she Blew J/*Blue Jay*, what a hell of a *Swallow!*
the bird shit went on too long, the mocking jay bit was dope and helped the first 2 work but dragining it out lost momentum

Dope battle, got shazo being slightly more consistant, ill defo stepped his game up from previous text attempts, you should do the rbl this season phil, will only help your audio shit to sharpen your pen
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:19 PM   #29
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
@JShazo

nice, solid start
lol
damn, punch is fire, full clip tool clip rhyme sounds a little of to me but that's a minor
never watched the show
this is a really good idea, and the set up has some cool shit in it, but south park canadian just reads weird
hahahaha oh damn! This is lies, phil's never given me more than a hand job
ok
ok

@I am LIL ILL

rhyms on point, flyer than an airline company is a bit played though
ok
this works in the text format but its not a sentance you could ever use "hey man I got this chronic its so good it makes you ha and z"
dope
is this jersey shore? Sounds ok
meh
bang bang
the bird shit went on too long, the mocking jay bit was dope and helped the first 2 work but dragining it out lost momentum

Dope battle, got shazo being slightly more consistant, ill defo stepped his game up from previous text attempts, you should do the rbl this season phil, will only help your audio shit to sharpen your pen
yeah this was close I mean it could go either way. I got an new audio battle popping soon. I'm going against The Chef. He is busy but at this up and coming effect we will have this thing going. I got my audio battle verse done. His name is the Chef so of course I'm going Gordan Ramsey on em. It's funny cause I'm using an English accent this whole battle.
Old 02-14-2015, 06:23 PM   #30
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@DanK Schradar I see JShazo beat you too. Damn man can anyone beat this guy at a text battle? He's been on a killing spree as of late.
http://rmbva.com/dank-schrader-vs-js...ki-t16117.html
Old 02-14-2015, 06:24 PM   #31
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@Dank Schrader I see JShazo beat you too. Damn man can anyone beat this guy at a text battle? He's been on a killing spree as of late.
http://rmbva.com/dank-schrader-vs-js...ki-t16117.html[/QUOTE]
Old 02-14-2015, 10:10 PM   #32
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

@I am LIL ILL
getting robbed on the polls

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 02-15-2015, 12:42 AM   #33
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
@I am LIL ILL
getting robbed on the polls
I know man. When it was all said and done I felt like my last 4 bars was better just by a bit. I was close to a tie. It is what it is I can't hate on em cause he did good too. Maybe next time around I'll cook up something so line for line it's no debate.
Old 02-15-2015, 12:47 AM   #34
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Quote:
@Dank Schrader I see JShazo beat you too. Damn man can anyone beat this guy at a text battle? He's been on a killing spree as of late.
http://rmbva.com/dank-schrader-vs-js...ki-t16117.html
[/QUOTE]

Yeah shazos the dude, I bodied him in a wrestling bars battle though
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 02:16 PM   #35
JShazo

Yeah shazos the dude, I bodied him in a wrestling bars battle though[/QUOTE]

Tags
8217, 8230