Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
another race debate

Old 09-22-2016, 12:40 AM   #1
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
another race debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
It's all good, I'm wearing this underneath the robe anyway

When was America great?
Name the decade or time period

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 12:45 AM   #2
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
When was America great?
The country has been a good place to lives for hundreds of years. The vast majority of the world would be happy to trade spots with us.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 12:49 AM   #3
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
I wrote for Ass Napkin about an hour ago just incase he flexes on me one day

Here's a preview

I gave Acey d C, have you met Allie cuh?
His axel rose from this iron made in Alabamuhhh
Fucking Radical Dude
14/88

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-22-2016, 01:16 AM   #4
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
When was America great?
Probably the 50s or 60s

It sure isn't today where everyone is offended by everything while blaming everyone except themselves for their problem.

I like how you toss around the cracker symbolism in your posts but, no racism intended, despite only making up 13% of America's population, African Americans lead the murder rate for 30 years at 52%.

They also, especially currently, tend to blame everyone for their own problems because of the slave era. But over*1,400 more black Americans murdered other blacks in two years than were lynched from 1882 to 1968.

They also, especially currently, tend to blame cops for killing their friends and families even though a majority of those cases were proper defense use, and the African American wrongful deaths by cops are less than whites. Also it would take cops 40 years to*kill as many African American men that have died at the hands of others African American men in 2012 alone.

Sorry to the others for getting into this race debate, but I've been seeing it from this guy constantly while being quiet about it.

If you would like to debate my facts, feel free to do so.
Old 09-22-2016, 01:35 PM   #5
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

another race debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti View Post
All these thugs scared of feelings but we're supposed to believe they're killers. How are you gonna handle a glock if you can't handle affection?

As always, culturedboy, ceebee, you know the truth.

If you 2 homosexuals don't get the fuck out this thread....

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-22-2016, 01:38 PM   #6
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddMargaret View Post
debbie the pet lady bars
That's something I gotta deal with

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-22-2016, 01:54 PM   #7
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Probably the 50s or 60s
Some facts about the 1950's

To maintain racial segregation the housing market became central to the offering of government-backed loans under the FHA program. The FHA had a an important stipulation as a condition of underwriting properties, “If a neighborhood is to retain stability, it is necessary that properties shall continue to be occupied by the same social and racial classes. What that meant Saltine is that people of color couldn’t get loans in rapidly growing white suburbs throughout the 1950s, locking them within overcrowded urban spaces, while freeing up opportunity and access to assets for Saltines whose only chance at accessing such loans would be in all-white communities outside of the inner cities. White Suburbs.

The racist ass U.S. government in the 1950's subsidized racial isolation and separation, and in the process helped to pump billions of dollars worth of housing equity into white hands, while denying the same to people of color aka (my niggaz) Needless to say, throughout this period, few if any white families complained about the “heavy hand of government” when it came to this housing policy; because after all, that hand was literally lining their pockets to the exclusion of African Americans and other people of color. Complaints about taxes being too high so as to finance these big government initiatives were few and far between, even though tax rates were far higher throughout this period than they are today, with the top rate holding at ninety-one percent for most of the 1950s. Apparently, the Saltines didn’t mind government spending so long as the presumptive beneficiaries looked like them. If anything, receiving an FHA loan, or taking advantage of the G.I. Bill—job and educational benefits that were theoretically open to all veterans, but were administered in blatantly racist ways, this was a badge of honor for millions.

Now back to bitch ass LukeWaltonsGhost, and this rap battle....

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-22-2016, 03:29 PM   #8
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Smoke, you getting in on the text battles? Battle @CBA
Strip him out his Klan Robe
Fiyah battle with a Klan member some roads are not meant to be crossed.

Too lazy for the extra smoke + my writing is as incomprehensible as my thoughts.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:19 AM   #9
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
"Pity Poster's an ironic name, he's compelled to be, opposed ta movements who indulge in self pity"

But nah Pityposter vs Soul Khan would've been a historic, unforgettible RMBVA debate.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 12:48 AM   #10
pityposter
aka ekelon

Quote:
Some facts about the 1950's

To maintain racial segregation the housing market became central to the offering of government-backed loans under the FHA program. The FHA had a an important stipulation as a condition of underwriting properties, “If a neighborhood is to retain stability, it is necessary that properties shall continue to be occupied by the same social and racial classes. What that meant Saltine is that people of color couldn’t get loans in rapidly growing white suburbs throughout the 1950s, locking them within overcrowded urban spaces, while freeing up opportunity and access to assets for Saltines whose only chance at accessing such loans would be in all-white communities outside of the inner cities. White Suburbs.

The racist ass U.S. government in the 1950's subsidized racial isolation and separation, and in the process helped to pump billions of dollars worth of housing equity into white hands, while denying the same to people of color aka (my niggaz) Needless to say, throughout this period, few if any white families complained about the “heavy hand of government” when it came to this housing policy; because after all, that hand was literally lining their pockets to the exclusion of African Americans and other people of color. Complaints about taxes being too high so as to finance these big government initiatives were few and far between, even though tax rates were far higher throughout this period than they are today, with the top rate holding at ninety-one percent for most of the 1950s. Apparently, the Saltines didn’t mind government spending so long as the presumptive beneficiaries looked like them. If anything, receiving an FHA loan, or taking advantage of the G.I. Bill—job and educational benefits that were theoretically open to all veterans, but were administered in blatantly racist ways, this was a badge of honor for millions.

Now back to bitch ass LukeWaltonsGhost, and this rap battle....
Ok in other words (your words), being "kind-of" financially supressed for some years was worse than today, where 93 percent of black homicides are committed by other blacks.
Old 09-23-2016, 01:48 AM   #11
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
"Pity Poster's an ironic name, he's compelled to be, opposed ta movements who indulge in self pity"

But nah Pityposter vs Soul Khan would've been a historic, unforgettible RMBVA debate.
My Kall (Michael) Cortez voice: Werdplay.....
Means 'Like God'
The irony of a white devil like yourself being "like God"
I am not part of any movement, miss me with the zionist agenda, jew me sue me

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-23-2016, 01:50 AM   #12
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Ok in other words (your words), being "kind-of" financially supressed for some years was worse than today, where 93 percent of black homicides are committed by other blacks.
why do people kill other people? what is the number 1 reason why someone would kill someone else?
use that troglodyte brain my melanated deficient friend

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-23-2016, 02:05 AM   #13
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

How you should deal with the typical RMBVA poster here

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-24-2016, 12:23 AM   #14
pityposter
aka ekelon

Quote:
why do people kill other people? what is the number 1 reason why someone would kill someone else?
use that troglodyte brain my melanated deficient friend
Well, since you're implying racist financial suppression, let's look into a few reasons why that is happening today:

1. As said before, a majority of the African American culture tend to blame their own problems, in this case financial problems, on other people instead of fixing the source of their problems.

2. The national African-American student graduation rate is at 42%

3. 72% of African-American births are out of wed-lock.

It all boils down to African-Americans tending to blame racism instead of their own culture, which glorifies violence, shootings, gangs, drugs, etc, which their children get raised up thinking is cool. Then when things don't go their way, they have this "default", which they were also raised up believing, that this faceless shadow called "the saltine" is the source of their problems. They have no solution to fixing their problems except for just simply screaming there's racism out there. How has that fixed anything and how is that not the source of their problems?
Old 09-24-2016, 12:29 AM   #15
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Well, since you're implying racist financial suppression, let's look into a few reasons why that is happening today:

1. As said before, a majority of the African American culture tend to blame their own problems, in this case financial problems, on other people instead of fixing the source of their problems.

2. The national African-American student graduation rate is at 42%

3. 72% of African-American births are out of wed-lock.

It all boils down to African-Americans tending to blame racism instead of their own culture, which glorifies violence, shootings, gangs, drugs, etc, which their children get raised up thinking is cool. Then when things don't go their way, they have this "default", which they were also raised up believing, that this faceless shadow called "the saltine" is the source of their problems. They have no solution to fixing their problems except for just simply screaming there's racism out there. How has that fixed anything and how is that not the source of their problems?
Good point.
So what advice do you have for AA people. What would be the best thing for those darkies to do? 14/88

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-24-2016, 12:35 AM   #16
pityposter
aka ekelon

Quote:
Good point.
So what advice do you have for AA people. What would be the best thing for those darkies to do? 14/88
I'm not calling anyone a darkie

My advice would be to use common sense.
Old 09-24-2016, 12:36 AM   #17
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
I'm not calling anyone a darkie

My advice would be to use common sense.
which is not so common coming from racist white men like yourself
cmon thomas paine - we new niggaz now - upgrade your dr pierce shit

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-24-2016, 12:50 AM   #18
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
It all boils down to African-Americans tending to blame racism instead of their own culture, which glorifies violence, shootings, gangs, drugs, etc, which their children get raised up thinking is cool.
So our culture is the problem, iyo... If you had to guess where those concepts came from, what would you say was the source?
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 12:51 AM   #19
pityposter
aka ekelon

Quote:
which is not so common coming from racist white men like yourself
cmon thomas paine - we new niggaz now - upgrade your dr pierce shit
I'm racist? Is that your default because you refuse to comprehend facts and logic?
Old 09-24-2016, 12:56 AM   #20
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
I'm racist? Is that your default because you refuse to comprehend facts and logic?
No, ofcourse you're not a racist troll on a battle rap site. We are crazy!
what facts did you present? Obviously your great america 1950's analogy fell flat. what do you have left stormfront? 14/88?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-24-2016, 12:57 AM   #21
pityposter
aka ekelon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
So our culture is the problem, iyo... If you had to guess where those concepts came from, what would you say was the source?
Yes, it is.

As I said, when you glorify negativity, negativity is the outcome.
Old 09-24-2016, 12:59 AM   #22
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Yes, it is.

Like I said, source plz
Old 09-24-2016, 01:00 AM   #23
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Yes, it is.

yes, stop glorifying white battle rappers i agree. Slim Jesus is still on Frank Block

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-24-2016, 01:08 AM   #24
pityposter
aka ekelon

Quote:
No, ofcourse you're not a racist troll on a battle rap site. We are crazy!
what facts did you present? Obviously your great america 1950's analogy fell flat. what do you have left stormfront? 14/88?
I can see through your sarcasm, you can believe what you want, I don't care either way. I'm just trying to get you to comprehend you're doing exactly what I was talking (blaming racism) just because I'm presenting facts and statistics which you refuse to take into consideration.

My 1950s analogy didn't fall flat, 1950 was better for America as a whole.

The economy was healthy, men worked while women raised their children, divorce and birth out of wedlock rates were low, almost nobody did drugs, and people all around were generally happy.

Unlike today where the economy is meh, a big portion of society would rather seek handouts instead of work, a big portion of women would rather abort or put their children up for adoption instead of raising them, pharmacies are practically everywhere while their drugs are prescribed towards insurance money instead of as-needed illnesses, and people would rather seek out what's wrong with their nation with negativity while spreading negativity instead of being happy they are alive to do so.
Old 09-24-2016, 01:09 AM   #25
pityposter
aka ekelon

Quote:
Like I said, source plz
Google any BLM video where you see riots, name calling, attacks, stealing, etc instead of an intellectual conversation or dispute of their problems.
Old 09-24-2016, 01:15 AM   #26
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Google any BLM video where you see riots, name calling, attacks, stealing, etc instead of an intellectual conversation or dispute of their problems.
No, you talked about "violence, shootings, gangs, drugs, etc, which their children get raised up thinking is cool." So, I repeat:
Quote:
And bonus question: what is it that's attracted you to black american culture?
Old 09-24-2016, 01:15 AM   #27
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
I can see through your sarcasm, you can believe what you want, I don't care either way. I'm just trying to get you to comprehend you're doing exactly what I was talking (blaming racism) just because I'm presenting facts and statistics which you refuse to take into consideration.

My 1950s analogy didn't fall flat, 1950 was better for America as a whole.

The economy was healthy, men worked while women raised their children, divorce and birth out of wedlock rates were low, almost nobody did drugs, and people all around were generally happy.

Unlike today where the economy is meh, a big portion of society would rather seek handouts instead of work, a big portion of women would rather abort or put their children up for adoption instead of raising them, pharmacies are practically everywhere while their drugs are prescribed towards insurance money instead of as-needed illnesses, and people would rather seek out what's wrong with their nation with negativity while spreading negativity instead of being happy they are alive to do so.
NO Saltine, I proved your 1950's analogy was wack as fuck, see I gave facts,
you gave what YOU 'thought' was a cool time. You mention 'women and men'
so you are excluding black men and women in that diatribe, correct? Let's be clear on what we are talking about, when we say, "Amerikkka" here. We talkin bout good times fo white folks? No JJ Evans?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-24-2016, 01:18 AM   #28
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1181 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
would you fuckboys shut the hell up?
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 01:19 AM   #29
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
The big guns have arrived
Old 09-24-2016, 01:19 AM   #30
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Hahaha avo my dude go vote and give a recap on the battle... Shit was a classic

Right after this hitman vs Arsonal level back and fourth
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 01:20 AM   #31
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
you just stay being KKKOTD bitch
14/88
Organik loves it

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-24-2016, 01:20 AM   #32
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Got damn---clicked on this thread to see why it was so long. Clicking back out NOW. It's fuckin Friday, y'all...
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 01:21 AM   #33
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1181 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
took a cruise ship to get here and lets just say

I'M ALL OUT OF SEAMEN
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 01:22 AM   #34
LukeWaltonisGoat

LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMajor View Post
Got damn---clicked on this thread to see why it was so long. Clicking back out NOW. It's fuckin Friday, y'all...
Hahaha this was like 3-4 days ago right befor I wrote my rounds this shit had me ready to kill him lol

Wrote my rounds this same night
Quote:

Old 09-24-2016, 01:22 AM   #35
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:

I'M ALL OUT OF SEAMEN
the faggotry lol

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-24-2016, 01:26 AM   #36
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:

I'M ALL OUT OF SEAMEN
Man, you are absolutely right rn lol

Why am I wasting my time with this shit lmao
Old 09-24-2016, 01:28 AM   #37
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Man, you are absolutely right rn lol

Why am I wasting my time with this shit lmao
Hahaha you gon give us a recap and vote GP?
Quote:

Old 09-24-2016, 01:31 AM   #38
pityposter
aka ekelon

Quote:
NO Saltine, I proved your 1950's analogy was wack as fuck, see I gave facts,
you gave what YOU 'thought' was a cool time. You mention 'women and men'
so you are excluding black men and women in that diatribe, correct? Let's be clear on what we are talking about, when we say, "Amerikkka" here. We talkin bout good times fo white folks? No JJ Evans?
I'm done debating this with you.

You counter logic with blatant sarcasm and ignorance and absolutely no facts whatsoever.

Let's just end it like this,

There's good and evil in America, whatever side you choose, don't cry because you put yourself there.
Old 09-24-2016, 01:35 AM   #39
pityposter
aka ekelon

Quote:
No, you talked about "violence, shootings, gangs, drugs, etc, which their children get raised up thinking is cool." So, I repeat:

And bonus question: what is it that's attracted you to black american culture?
The sources are my statistics I provided to ANE in this thread. Murder rates, drop out rates, birth out of wed lock rates, etc.

Not going to break down each individual statistic again because I don't want to and it's a complete waste of time because, again, common sense answers your question.
Old 09-24-2016, 01:35 AM   #40
pityposter
aka ekelon

Oh and to answer your bonus question:

Charron

Tags
14/88, alllivesmatter, ekelon a redneck peckerwood, ekelon confirmed lame, ekelon lower class white man, ekelon taking l's, ekheilon, tags r gr8 but im not ekelon, they sure are and yes you is