Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Round of applause for Avo, Ganik, and KOTD.

Old 10-30-2016, 06:22 PM   #1
Coma
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Coma is not the worst person
Round of applause for Avo, Ganik, and KOTD.

Yesterday was incredible. The matchups were flames, the production was on point as always, the crowd was super lit, and The Bunker is looking like it's settling into its skin very nicely.

Thanks to everyone involved for that event. Shout out to the TinyChat for being awesome. Shout out to LNS for endlessly trolling Minnesota Luke.
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 06:27 PM   #2
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Lns?.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 06:28 PM   #3
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2899 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Lns?.
Laugh 'n Stalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 06:30 PM   #4
ux9 u so fine

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
how did he troll Luke
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 06:32 PM   #5
Coma
VIP

Laugh N' Stalk stays saying shit like "if you have any audition tapes or recipes for good food, please email me at MinnesotaLuke@gmail.com"

Hahahhaha he's been doing that shit for a minute every time he's on camera.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:34 PM   #6
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Major shout out to them, yesterday was firee. I've watched E Ness vs B Magic 3 times already, haven't had so much fun watching a battle I think ever. I love how E Ness can get massive reactions for stuff that most people would consider filler but the way he does it it's unique and the dayum guy is still the best hypeman ever. I could go on forever about that battle. B Magic's bunker bar was bar of the night imo and my favorite quote "I'm back on my chubby shit, my jbm bucky shit/ my "that shit nutty" shit, and fuck who you buddies with/ and fuck that thot you be gettin' lovey dovey with/ the rubber grip'll send b magic to the mothership" followed by a huge reaction, love that moment and the most E Ness you can get.

Rosenberg Raw vs Reverse Live was lit and no need to justify why QP vs Fresco was awesome, also Carter Deems vs Bonnie Godiva was a lot better than I expected and was the better male/female battle imo. Fuck the negative cause everyones talking about that.

Last edited by Nikolas34520; 10-30-2016 at 06:43 PM.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 06:35 PM   #7
ux9 u so fine

ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
I think he should cut the mustache and really fix up his attire ;

he kept sitting with his legs open so I kept trying to see how big his package was ;

the mustache tho , I definitely get he thinks its an image or a look I guess to go along with his name ..which btw that name is horrible too gotta changes it

c
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 10-30-2016, 06:37 PM   #8
ux9 u so fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
Major shout out to them, yesterday was firee. I've watched E Ness vs B Magic 3 times already, haven't had so much fun watching a battle I think ever. I love how E Ness can get massive reactions for stuff that most people would consider filler but the way he does it it's unique and the dayum guy is still the best hypeman ever. I could go on forever about that battle.

Rosenberg Raw vs Reverse Live was lit and no need to justify why QP vs Fresco was awesome, also Carter Deems vs Bonnie Godiva was a lot better than I expected and was the better male/female battle imo. Fuck the negative cause everyones talking about that.
I agree w this assessment that's how I feel about it all too
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 10-30-2016, 06:50 PM   #9
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
yess ppv was crisp, quality was topnotch, battles were fire and the tinychat dope
Prelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 07:03 PM   #10
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2899 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post

he kept sitting with his legs open so I kept trying to see how big his package was ;

c
...what
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 07:05 PM   #11
Coma
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
...what
Hahahahahha
Old 10-30-2016, 07:07 PM   #12
ux9 u so fine

Quote:
...what
yea ikr ; I caught myself looking right down there cause his stupid jeans and his legs were open ;

idk definitely was distracting ;
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 10-30-2016, 07:08 PM   #13
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
...what
Laugh 'n' Stalk kept sitting with his legs open (manspreading, smh) and UX9 couldn't avoid trying to estimate the size of his penis by the bulge, or possible lack thereof, presented in his trousers.
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 07:40 PM   #14
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Shoutouts big ups respect love peace and all that to everyone involved. Back from work about to watch Magic vs Ness in a non dickhead drunk state.

Leeeeeeesfuuuuuckinnnngooooo.

Never forget the pint of water before bed people. Im still paying for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 07:48 PM   #15
ux9 u so fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
Shoutouts big ups respect love peace and all that to everyone involved. Back from work about to watch Magic vs Ness in a non dickhead drunk state.

Leeeeeeesfuuuuuckinnnngooooo.

Never forget the pint of water before bed people. Im still paying for it
can I see u in any of the footage ? what were u wearing
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 10-30-2016, 08:02 PM   #16
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Definitely another fantastic event! The Bunker is solidified as a venue that produces crazy battles at this point
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 08:08 PM   #17
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
can I see u in any of the footage ? what were u wearing
nah man, i'm 5500 miles from where the event happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 08:14 PM   #18
ux9 u so fine

Quote:
oh ok my bad thought u meant u were at the event
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 10-30-2016, 08:15 PM   #19
ux9 u so fine

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthol View Post
Definitely another fantastic event! The Bunker is solidified as a venue that produces crazy battles at this point
and it looks really cool
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 10-30-2016, 08:42 PM   #20
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@Coma on Elton John, I will deliver a flying lazer kick to your temple if you don't pay my nutdog, Gully TK, the respect he deserves
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 08:44 PM   #21
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I will make you wish you'd never received a flying lazer kick to the temple from me @Coma
Old 10-30-2016, 09:03 PM   #22
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Magic v Ness and Fresco v QP are fire.. dope event. Well done KOTD team
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 09:33 PM   #23
Coma
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
I will make you wish you'd never received a flying lazer kick to the temple from me @Coma
I don't want no problems fam.
Old 10-30-2016, 09:55 PM   #24
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
yea ikr ; I caught myself looking right down there cause his stupid jeans and his legs were open ;

Pause? (Nh)

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 10:10 PM   #25
THINKaboutIT
Norman Smiley

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
THINKaboutIT is not the worst person
Will gladly cop every Bunker ppv from here on out. The quality is outstanding. The only suggestion I have is a bit more organisation with Avo and the commentators/interviewees. I can't remember which battle it was but LnS was interviewing someone and then mid question it just cuts to DBD back on the couch lol. I also think there was a point when LnS and Jeff didn't even know they were still live.
THINKaboutIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 10:32 PM   #26
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:

the mustache tho , I definitely get he thinks its an image or a look I guess to go along with his name ..which btw that name is horrible too gotta changes it

c
Quote:

My boy @Laugh N' Stalk def isn't afraid to show a lil skin on his Weekly Battle Feed show fyi just sayin. PM me for links to the specific episodes. Matter of fact I might just post them in this thread. For the streets.
Old 10-30-2016, 10:34 PM   #27
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1181 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by THINKaboutIT View Post
Will gladly cop every Bunker ppv from here on out. The quality is outstanding. The only suggestion I have is a bit more organisation with Avo and the commentators/interviewees. I can't remember which battle it was but LnS was interviewing someone and then mid question it just cuts to DBD back on the couch lol. I also think there was a point when LnS and Jeff didn't even know they were still live.
yeah apologies on that wearing a lot of hats at once, it will improve.
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 10:41 PM   #28
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

@ux9 u so fine @Laugh N' Stalk @I am LIL ILL

LnS sexual wardrobe action just what the doctor ordered y'all

@4:28

Whole video

EDIT: i posted same vid twice my bad dogs

Last edited by wwjjddd?; 10-31-2016 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Shit
Old 10-30-2016, 10:42 PM   #29
THINKaboutIT
Norman Smiley

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
THINKaboutIT is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
yeah apologies on that wearing a lot of hats at once, it will improve.
Don't apologise haha for $20 you are still giving a premium product. Appreciate what you do man

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
THINKaboutIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 11:32 PM   #30
ux9 u so fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post
Pause? (Nh)
pause what ? I was looking at his crotch

but not in a sexual way ; just like uh its there right in your face
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 10-30-2016, 11:47 PM   #31
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

c
lmfao i cant deal with this, @mods delete please
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 11:48 PM   #32
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
pause what ? I was looking at his crotch

but not in a sexual way ; just like uh its there right in your face
Hmmm facts

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 12:10 AM   #33
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Bonnie is doing a great job at exceeding her expectations.
I now want to see what she going to do vs Verb

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 12:10 AM   #34
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Bonnie is doing a great job at exceeding her expectations.
I now want to see what she going to do vs Verb
hey answer my q in that other thread
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 02:28 AM   #35
Laugh N' Stalk
Butt Sweat Brett

Laugh N' Stalk is better than Grind Time AustraliaLaugh N' Stalk is better than Grind Time Australia
This is my favorite thread of all time

@DrLaughNStalk on Twitter
Laugh N' Stalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 02:39 AM   #36
Coma
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugh N' Stalk View Post
This is my favorite thread of all time
Hahhahaha I emailed you some Bonnie nudes at MinnesotaLuke@gmail.com
Old 10-31-2016, 06:49 AM   #37
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
The event was pretty sick. My only gripe is that Diz vs Official was tacked in at the top of the card. I dunno, the rest of the card were draws enough, it'd be nice to see better rappers get the shine (this is an extremely minor complaint ofc)
Shadowposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 03:31 AM   #38
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
@ux9 u so fine @Laugh N' Stalk @I am LIL ILL

LnS sexual wardrobe action just what the doctor ordered y'all

@4:28
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FQGJcDSxxJk

Whole video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFM9QQIprEw

EDIT: i posted same vid twice my bad dogs
yeah that guy shouldn't be trying to do anything for the culture. Culture got enough problems.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote