Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Funk Flex Calls out Lil Yachty He Wants him to Battle Murda Mook


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2016, 02:48 AM   #41
Skr33
Registered Loser
 
Skr33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 419
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Skr33 is not the worst person
hahaha what
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
why play basketball if ull never be in the NFL
Skr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 03:15 AM   #42
god level
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,776
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
For the sake of entertainment, I hope this works.

Tbh, never heard a real whack Lil Boat verse, yet I don't care much for what he stands for because BIG is top 5 rappers to me.. But at this point- Mook needs something and Lil Boat vs Mook might be the right look lololol
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 09:31 PM   #43
ux9 u so fine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,184
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
funk flex is so gay and annoying ;

does anybody even like him
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 04:09 AM   #44
SCVTTERBRVIN
Unregistered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 1,143
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SCVTTERBRVIN is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ass2myface View Post
I take shit for it, but i think Chino XL is the best industry rapper to battle in this era....
when has he battled ?
SCVTTERBRVIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 05:14 AM   #45
ass2myface
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,193
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCVTTERBRVIN View Post
when has he battled ?
you got what I meant lol... When have u had a wack battle lately?
ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 03:13 AM   #46
SCVTTERBRVIN
Unregistered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 1,143
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SCVTTERBRVIN is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ass2myface View Post
you got what I meant lol... When have u had a wack battle lately?
you mad ?! lol i honestly didnt know if he had a battle or not.... and what battle have you seen of mine ??
SCVTTERBRVIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 04:33 AM   #47
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)
 
Lebron Jereurghmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,635
Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
this is even more asinine than drake vs mook but at least king of the dot/url might actually be able to afford to book lil yachty not for long tho

but boat obvi is not interested in battle rapping he might win on some daylyt antickery tho
__________________
AKA HITMAN HOLLEURGH



Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick

Last edited by Lebron Jereurghmy; 12-24-2016 at 04:35 AM.
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 05:23 AM   #48
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 1,394
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron Jereurghmy View Post
this is even more asinine than drake vs mook but at least king of the dot/url might actually be able to afford to book lil yachty not for long tho

but boat obvi is not interested in battle rapping he might win on some daylyt antickery tho
why would they be able to afford him? you think he would get less money than mook??
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 07:09 AM   #49
ass2myface
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,193
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCVTTERBRVIN View Post
you mad ?! lol i honestly didnt know if he had a battle or not.... and what battle have you seen of mine ??
lots of cats used that camron gif of you mad or used that line in general.. I remember your name a bit from the old grind time days, not sure if it's you or not... I get opinion of things, but you been disrespectful of cats I seen do work live in shows, so that is all...
ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 08:00 AM   #50
AdarOne
shoots fair ones
 
AdarOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South Bay CA
Posts: 3,831
Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ass2myface View Post
lots of cats used that camron gif of you mad or used that line in general.. I remember your name a bit from the old grind time days, not sure if it's you or not... I get opinion of things, but you been disrespectful of cats I seen do work live in shows, so that is all...
Dude. Stop talking about chino xl. Between him and your secret lover rass kass you struggle so hard to keep some weird relevance alive. Shit is corny.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 08:56 AM   #51
ass2myface
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,193
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
Dude. Stop talking about chino xl. Between him and your secret lover rass kass you struggle so hard to keep some weird relevance alive. Shit is corny.
fam, you are open about your drug/ booze issues, and them cats have relevant songs about it lol..... imagery over punches.... props to my mans royce da 59 getting sober, fuck you, hope you relapse

ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 09:03 AM   #52
ass2myface
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,193
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
merry xmas to rmbva lol..... maybe I'll do a triple post like brodeezy lol... My child going out of state to visit fam in NC..., Hope you have a better reason for lashing out in the holidays?
ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 09:15 AM   #53
ass2myface
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,193
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
90's real shit, hell with hipster shit

ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 07:14 PM   #54
SCVTTERBRVIN
Unregistered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 1,143
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SCVTTERBRVIN is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ass2myface View Post
lots of cats used that camron gif of you mad or used that line in general.. I remember your name a bit from the old grind time days, not sure if it's you or not... I get opinion of things, but you been disrespectful of cats I seen do work live in shows, so that is all...
what exactly are you even saying ? i'm not even quoting camron im genuinely asking if you're mad. which of your hero's have i disrespected ??
SCVTTERBRVIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 09:38 PM   #55
AdarOne
shoots fair ones
 
AdarOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South Bay CA
Posts: 3,831
Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ass2myface View Post
fam, you are open about your drug/ booze issues, and them cats have relevant songs about it lol..... imagery over punches.... props to my mans royce da 59 getting sober, fuck you, hope you relapse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ9gShLTmww
I hope chino xl asks for your hand in marriage soon so you can stop professing your un-dieing love for him on here. Good luck.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 01:37 AM   #56
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)
 
Lebron Jereurghmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,635
Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach View Post
why would they be able to afford him? you think he would get less money than mook??
less money than drake guaranteed
__________________
AKA HITMAN HOLLEURGH



Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,544
Threads: 27,114
Posts: 732,796
Total Online: 2053

Newest Member: OnceAgainImHere

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Bigzero
- by iamHBY
- by AVOCADO
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:45 AM.