Smack/URL Presents: Nu Jerzey Twork vs Qleen Paper

View Poll Results: Who won?
Twork 12 38.71%
Qleen 19 61.29%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-05-2017, 06:12 PM   #41
WillyRockBags

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Told yall QP got it 3-0! Wasn't even close! That New Jersey dude is just generic, generic "never" beats name brand
Old 04-05-2017, 06:29 PM   #42
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 832 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
twork leading in the polls which means qleen proooobably didnt put in maximum effort
mdk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 07:49 PM   #43
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
twork leading in the polls which means qleen proooobably didnt put in maximum effort
or he just got his boots smoked yknow...
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 09:22 PM   #44
WillyRockBags

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
The poll is exactly where it should be. New fans slightly outnumber seasoned fans
Old 04-05-2017, 10:27 PM   #45
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
The new voice for the Al Capone cigarillos commercial is terrible
Just started watching the battle having seen this comment and I'm fucking dead
Old 04-05-2017, 10:44 PM   #46
Bubba Barz
Antonyms and Synonyms

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Bubba Barz User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
This battle reminds me of this years wrestlemania main event, roman reigns vs the undertaker. The fans are reluctant to admit their hero is outclassed and well past his prime but they know it's true. They hope that through some divine intervention their childhood idol will pull off some kind of miracle win for old times sake. This doesn't happen. The new guy devours the respected legend. Tempers flare as the new face of the company is besmirched by out of touch nostalgia fiends who long for the days of their heros previous glory. nu jerzey twork is da goat right now, get qleens old crackhead ass tfoh
Old 04-06-2017, 12:00 AM   #47
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Barz View Post
This battle reminds me of this years wrestlemania main event, roman reigns vs the undertaker. The fans are reluctant to admit their hero is outclassed and well past his prime but they know it's true. They hope that through some divine intervention their childhood idol will pull off some kind of miracle win for old times sake. This doesn't happen. The new guy devours the respected legend. Tempers flare as the new face of the company is besmirched by out of touch nostalgia fiends who long for the days of their heros previous glory. nu jerzey twork is da goat right now, get qleens old crackhead ass tfoh
you should probably shut your fuckin mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 01:06 AM   #48
griminey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
I don't know who he is, but this brodeezy guy seems pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 01:22 AM   #49
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by griminey View Post
I don't know who he is, but this brodeezy guy seems pretty cool.

smh just gave u that good rep!!!!!

and i don't mean Radioisotope electric propulsion!!!!

i googled rep acronyms for that one no lie!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 04-06-2017, 04:07 AM   #50
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2895 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Your taste in battle rap and wrestling sucks. Roman Reigns is garbage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 05:33 AM   #51
iamHBY

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Twork's flaws as a battler are still pretty apparent.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 11:56 AM   #52
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
NJT will light the "big stage" the fuck up when he gets his shot.
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:58 PM   #53
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
I'm sure Qleen will redeem himself vs Steams or Dre Dennis
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 01:17 PM   #54
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Thoughts: I can't quite name all the names but Twork feels like a Shang Tsung hybrid of multiple battlers with his root form being Danny Myers.

Also good idea going at Trick Trick, that went so well last time

Last edited by Cuntoffs are Jumps; 04-06-2017 at 01:18 PM. Reason: my MK spelling woz facked
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 01:38 PM   #55
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
This battle reminds me of this years wrestlema-
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 01:58 PM   #56
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
i think qleen definitely put in the effort in terms of his content he just wasn't as prepared which u can see in his performance. i like twork honestly but his material was very 50/50 to me in the first 2 rounds. his 3rd was crazy tho.
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: tay roc, tsu surf, hollow, loaded lux, soul
sleeping dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 02:36 PM   #57
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Qleen once again with the W.
Old 04-06-2017, 02:49 PM   #58
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
twork's writing is definitely hit or miss to me, but he's so entertaining to watch. almost everything about him is different from everyone else. easily my favorite smack up-and-comer even though he has some clear flaws.
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 02:59 PM   #59
Hughms

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Hughms is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Your taste in battle rap and wrestling sucks. Roman Reigns is garbage.
lmao no one has put on more high-quality matches in recent years than Roman, aside from AJ. This fool stood silent in the ring for 10 minutes, absorbing the most vicious assault of boos i've ever witnessed, only to say 5 words. He kills everything given to him.
Hughms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 03:12 PM   #60
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2895 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughms View Post
lmao no one has put on more high-quality matches in recent years than Roman, aside from AJ. This fool stood silent in the ring for 10 minutes, absorbing the most vicious assault of boos i've ever witnessed, only to say 5 words. He kills everything given to him.
Yeah, he's really boring to watch and people boo because he's a boring character getting a push. Zero personality, no interesting moves. His superman punch is corny as fuck, and he finishes with a spear. Terrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 03:15 PM   #61
Casual

Mentioned: 451 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
smfh. one of the worst posts ive ever seen.

take these negs.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 04:55 PM   #62
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Nobody still fucking watches wrestling
Old 04-06-2017, 06:00 PM   #63
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1179 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
cool wrestling story geek
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:14 PM   #64
Goonie

Goonie is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
Nu Jerzey Twork is like listening to any 20 other PG rappers, shits boring, and whys he up there looking like hes about to say ayo ill suck yo dick for a cheeezburger maaayn.

Qleen Paper 3-0.

dawwg i bin sayin this , he look toooo funny when he gettin in the zone and galloping n slows down or wateva the fuk he doin , was tellin my dawwg he look like he got some cheeseburgers for ya
Goonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:11 AM   #65
brodeezy

wrestling and battle rap go hand in hand like this pic!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 04-07-2017, 04:44 PM   #66
griminey

griminey is not the worst person
Quote:
Go to hell idiot.

griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 04:27 AM   #67
EchosMyron

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
EchosMyron is not the worst person
This battle was boring as fuck. Couldn't finish it. NJT's first was alright but I don't really get the hype just yet. Qleen surprisingly had some of the most boring material I've heard all year. Seemed like he didn't even want to be there.
EchosMyron is offline   Reply With Quote