Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Mayweather vs McGregor is Somewhat Analogous to Most "Style Clash" Rap Battles, BUT..

Old 07-14-2017, 07:50 PM   #41
Hughms

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Hughms is not the worst person
I've been Floyd mark for over a decade. I watched Conor get touched up with boxing and give up to Nate live. That being said, anybody who says Conor has a 0% chance of winning or is incapable of landing a single shot is not an astute observer of combat sports or even the larger sports world
Hughms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 12:16 AM   #42
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
btw shout out to Floyd for coming out to 'Friyie - Money Team' and lowkey having a dance off with Conor during the Toronto press conference. that shit was my fav part of these pressers.

salute to Friyie for that dont know how he pulled that shit off. big tings coming
Old 07-15-2017, 12:28 AM   #43
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughms View Post
anybody who says Conor has a 0% chance of winning or is incapable of landing a single shot is not an astute observer of combat sports or even the larger sports world
"The race might not always be to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that is the way to bet."
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 02:11 AM   #44
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
There's only two ways this could turn out: Either as the Fingerpoke of Doom II where the fight's completely thrown, or the more realistic outcome where Floyd Mayweather avoids a lot of McGregor's punches, and wins via calculated defense.
Stay out my threads
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 02:25 AM   #45
iamHBY

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I'm with Seanzo, Conor's gonna get CM Punk'd.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 02:34 AM   #46
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Too much testosterone tho. I'm not gay for these guys. You guys need to feel the same way.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 03:06 AM   #47
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Idk about u guys, but when someone tells me I'm not welcomed somewhere, I go elsewhere lest I make myself look foolish
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote