Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Can I get my red name now?

Old 02-12-2018, 06:11 AM   #161
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
hindurock playing the race card is actually the best development to this thread; i refuse to let it die here, keep it going homie

bump

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:59 PM   #162
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
yea? that's fun
Almost 100% sure it was on rateyourmusic.com in the underground hip hop thread.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:24 AM   #163
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
Almost 100% sure it was on rateyourmusic.com in the underground hip hop thread.
word. thats weird, but cool, but fun

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:33 AM   #164
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
I would never want a red name, even if I was an active battler on a league, but these are all FAX about me:

I went 60 zip on yahoo chat back in the day

while obviously they weren't in their prime these are the most notable victims I killed, illmaculate, dizaster and organik and a slew of no names most I cant remember (some of them still rap on paltalk LOL)

it was my pleasure to kill these nerds and literally run them out of yahoo, dizaster and illmaculate were pure 100% nerds even had "illegal" screennames that only the bottom of the barrel basement dwelling nerds could make.

after I beat mic tyson (organik), Canadians weren't even aloud to speak in rooms around me, I banned Canadians from mic'in up because they sounded weird and pussy.

of course this is all history and doesn't mean shit to me these days nor do I have any ill will toward anybody, just thought I would shed even further entertainment to an already A1 thread, and also if you understood how nerdy diz and illmac were you would laugh at their tough guy acts, organik still the same little nerd puss he always been though.

Old 02-13-2018, 04:23 PM   #165
HinduRock

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
HinduRock has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shameless View Post
Hindu, I'm glad you contained your shitty battle career exclusively to Florida since Mad Illz killed that scene and its extreme lack of competition.

Do you ever look back at what could have been if you spent your mom's inheritance on something worthwhile and not travelling the world getting bodied by everyone you've battled?

She's probably rolling in her grave in embarrassment that her grown man son is begging for a colored username on a message board.
You're a coward who's been trolling me for years and speaking on my dead family for years. If u ever said this to me in person I would kill you. If I ever find out who you are. I'm going to kill you. I will literally hunt you down and cut your tongue out your throat. So move smart because if I ever find out who you are I'm taking a weekend off to go visit you and end your life. I dare you to introduce yourself to me in any way.
HinduRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:42 PM   #166
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by HinduRock View Post
You're a coward who's been trolling me for years and speaking on my dead family for years. If u ever said this to me in person I would kill you. If I ever find out who you are. I'm going to kill you. I will literally hunt you down and cut your tongue out your throat. So move smart because if I ever find out who you are I'm taking a weekend off to go visit you and end your life. I dare you to introduce yourself to me in any way.
I read this in liam neesons voice
Old 02-13-2018, 04:53 PM   #167
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
Quote:
You already know that will never happen, its what trolls do, run their mouths from a distance with the comfort of remaining anonymous

also you can never know for facts who he is because he could easily act tough and say someone is him when it's not

I wouldn't be surprised if espiv was innocent haha
Old 02-13-2018, 05:36 PM   #168
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
This thread is Hall of Shame worthy for sure, I didn't think we had any left in us but glad to see there is still some life in RMBVA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:13 PM   #169
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
At this point Iím willing to complete all necessary application documents on his behalf.
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:20 AM   #170
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
I read this in liam neesons voice
Dude you are funny whatís your battle name?
Old 02-14-2018, 02:26 AM   #171
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhotazice View Post
Dude you are funny whatís your battle name?
Carlton shanks
Old 02-27-2018, 02:02 PM   #172
HinduRock

Wussup with u homos? Y'all still not giving me my red name like some racist virgins or what?
Old 02-27-2018, 02:04 PM   #173
HinduRock

Fags. 5char
Old 02-27-2018, 02:24 PM   #174
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Wussup with u homos? Y'all still not giving me my red name like some racist virgins or what?
jokes aside, i do think it's weird how they don't consider you worthy of a red name when there have been plenty others less worthy who've gotten the title. i've been tuning into your battles and AoW battles since high school. you put in the work to deserve it imo.
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 02:50 PM   #175
HinduRock

Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
jokes aside, i do think it's weird how they don't consider you worthy of a red name when there have been plenty others less worthy who've gotten the title. i've been tuning into your battles and AoW battles since high school. you put in the work to deserve it imo.
Thank u fam I truly appreciate ur support. Aow has been on the rise recently. And yeah I can't see any other reason other than the mods being racist virgins who voted for trump and would never see me with hands ever.
Old 02-27-2018, 02:56 PM   #176
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Thank u fam I truly appreciate ur support. Aow has been on the rise recently. And yeah I can't see any other reason other than the mods being racist virgins who voted for trump and would never see me with hands ever.
#youngrepublicans

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 02:56 PM   #177
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
lmaooooo i'm kidding you just got #claypotted sir �� i never saw anything by you or your league stop complaining mr purple name
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 02:58 PM   #178
HinduRock

Quote:
lmaooooo i'm kidding you just got #claypotted sir i never saw anything by you or your league stop complaining mr purple name
Ur bad at lying. Claypotted? Fuckin stupid
Old 02-27-2018, 02:58 PM   #179
HinduRock

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post
#youngrepublicans
Fuck young republicans and anyone else who supports trump
Old 02-27-2018, 04:24 PM   #180
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Fuck young republicans and anyone else who supports trump
I didnt vote for him but clearly youre very tolerant of those with opposing views

Rip ux9
Old 02-27-2018, 07:53 PM   #181
Casual

Mentioned: 451 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
It's painfully clear how racist the mods are on this site. I have over 70 battles on all sorts of platforms. Y'all just hate colored people and if that's the way you wanna play it then fine but at least come out and say it. Like yo Hindu we're sorry but you smell like curry and goat sex. Or nah man terrorists ain't allowed in here. But you're hurting progress my friends

Osa got his name alright. He's brown AND french canadian.

I guess not begging for it and not being a completely shit battle rapper helps though.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 08:59 PM   #182
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

How are you still this bothered about status on a forum , you have to have more important shit to worry about man
Old 02-27-2018, 10:59 PM   #183
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1462 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
How are you still this bothered about status on a forum , you have to have more important shit to worry about man
oh shit it's Carlton Shanks!!!
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 11:03 PM   #184
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
oh shit it's Carlton Shanks!!!
Oh shit man got a red name i take back absolutely everything i said this is amazing my lifes already improving. yo you're missing out hindu
Old 02-27-2018, 11:18 PM   #185
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
don't give this weirdo any shine

he could be a philanthropist with 20m invested into the nutdog foundation -- sitting here for quite literally a month bitching about a red name is soooooo wack it cancels out anything productive he may have ever done

edit: DOUBLE CLAYPOT OMG

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by culturedboy; 02-27-2018 at 11:21 PM.
Old 02-27-2018, 11:19 PM   #186
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:

u lost to dale demon

ayo also if im in miami on the night ur throwing whatever dumb ass event i saw on discord earlier i'll gladly pull through to wherever u are and give u a piece of paper with hindurock on it in red letters

then u can swing on me idk u seem aggressive as hell lol

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2018, 11:21 PM   #187
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
That's not facts at all tho homie because Qash Qai is a mod here. He str8 BONKED your ass in that vid and he gets pusssssaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 11:26 PM   #188
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1462 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
I'll have you know I'm a staunchly liberal virgin who won't fight you tyvm
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 07:42 PM   #189
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
I'll have you know I'm a staunchly liberal virgin who won't fight you tyvm
Hmmmm facts brody

Rip ux9
Old 03-01-2018, 07:57 PM   #190
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2895 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Okay well, I think this has to go to a referendum before any paper work will be accepted for Hindu Rock's application. Making thread now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 01:03 PM   #191
HinduRock

You guys are all homos who blow each other and thought jeffa blog was normal convo and ur mothers all hate you. Your moms are tired of ur shit. Go outside and have sex for once in y'all pathetic lives. I'll beat the fuck out of any of y'all whenever u want. Not once in my 20 years of battle rap have any of you soft dorks ever introduced urself to me at an event because I would annihilate ur excisyamce for being soft nerds
Old 05-04-2018, 01:07 PM   #192
HinduRock

I hope all ur mothers die from cancer and feel every ounce of pain before death. I wish y'all racist white people nothing but complete extinction of your disgusting race. Fuck y'all forreal. I hope your children die before they even take their first breath of life and ur daughters are raped vigorously by gorillas and I mean the actual animal. Y'all racist af and u can't convince me otherwise because there's literally no reason for y'all to not give me a red name other than that. U hate me because of the color of my skin and because trump tells you to. Fuck y'all fuck Jeff fuck red flag the pussy ass lawyer. Fuck Erik foreman fat lesbian ass fuck wird of pley fuck fresco fuck e farrel. It's hands on sight for everyone
Old 05-04-2018, 01:08 PM   #193
HinduRock

I have nothing but hatred for all you fuckers.
Old 05-04-2018, 01:18 PM   #194
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

the irony that everyone here is nerds who care about nothing other than being popular on a forum yet here you are , a grown many nearly 40 going on a rant on a forum because you cant get a red name.

Simply amazing
Old 05-04-2018, 02:28 PM   #195
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
You just said you wish for the extinction of an entire race

That's pretty racist man
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 03:37 PM   #196
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@I am LIL ILL please body this man
~fever
Old 05-04-2018, 03:39 PM   #197
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

@HinduRock you calling us soft nerds and telling us to have sex outside is PAUSE!!!!!
Omfg
~fever
Old 05-04-2018, 03:55 PM   #198
Shameless

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Shameless is not the worst person
Quote:
You're pathetic, dude. Grow up and be a man for once instead of threatening strangers on the internet.
Shameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 04:18 PM   #199
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

@HinduRock you remind me of my cousin Tommy. When Tommy was about 8 years old he was in a hotel hot tub with my brother and some other kids. One of them dropped a nutdog coin to the bottom of the hot tub and then began the competition to find the coin with their feet. As they all felt around with their feet they struggled to find it and that’s when Tommy, in an attempt to style on his peers, made a decision he would soon regret. Tommy exclaimed that he would recover the nutdog coin from the bottom of the hot tub with ease and then submerged himself beneath the surface of the water. He immediately came back up screaming “MY EYES!!!!! DAAAAAAAD!!!!! DAAAAAAAD!!!” because the bonehead opened his eyes underwater. In a fuccin hot tub. smh. get your act together HinduRock
~fever

Last edited by wwjjddd?; 05-04-2018 at 04:22 PM.
Old 05-04-2018, 04:23 PM   #200
RiceCrispy187

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
RiceCrispy187 is not the worst person

hi guys im new to this can somone help please!?
RiceCrispy187 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
55357, 56834, 56846, 65533, 8217, 8220, 8221, claypotted, gas, hindurocktravelban, reddotredname, rednameplease!, youngrepublicans