Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
What is Dirtbag Dan's Accountability in this Mess?


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2018, 03:44 PM   #1
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,150
Mentioned: 244 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
What is Dirtbag Dan's Accountability in this Mess?

Should leveling false racist claims against someone be more frowned upon? It seems clear that in an attempt to hurt Jeff, Dirtbag Dan has resorted to calling him a racist.

The redneck act that Jeff uses is just a gimmick. And in a sneaky way Dan is trying to confuse people with that. The saddest part is that the remarks made about Pass' family are minor in the rant Jeff went on. A truer condemnation of Jeff's rant would have been calling him homophobic.

However, it suited Dan's agenda- calling Jeff a racist. The agenda of Dan and his ilk is that they want to distance themselves from a redneck because they feel they are also guests in hip hop culture.

Really, what the Young Republican sect has done for battle rap culture is help expose those willing to snitch and as @6000GP said Virtue signal
Profess is online now  
Old 04-24-2018, 04:03 PM   #2
rogermellie
Registered User
 
rogermellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,575
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
haha nah I'm not gonna act like YR are doing some kind of service for battle rap.

Whether you think Dan was right in the first place or not (I don't), Jeff's response was racist AND homophobic, we don't have to condemn him for just one or the other.

Wird of Pley is one of the cringiest guys I can think of in any scene I've come across and a tweet of him saying "he wishes the holocaust really happened" has now surfaced.

EK and Farell have never done anything individually for me to hate on them but the whole Young Republican thing, whether it's a redneck gimmick or not, is lame and doesn't deserve praise at all.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpen View Post
if u were really tough you would go troll reddit
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline  
Old 04-24-2018, 04:05 PM   #3
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.
 
TheGodOfPez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,172
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Love OP's intelligently worded agenda but I haven't watched that video so I really don't have an opinion to throw into this pit fire.

But if Jeffrey is looking to get a battle with Pass, this is a terrible attempt. All jokes aside I like Jeffrey as a battler, minus a terribly unoriginal moniker. But Pass would perform some verbal August Underground shit on this kid if it ever happened.

Don't Google that series if you are unaware of what it is. It's trash cinema and not worth viewing.
TheGodOfPez is offline  
Old 04-24-2018, 04:23 PM   #4
Cuntoffs are Jumps
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 793
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
I think Pass has the most right to be annoyed, I donít think virtue signalling is the right term Danís actively trying to eject Jeff from the culture, so itís beyond just trying to appear Ďwokeí.

I grew up on an era of hip-hop where aligning yourself as a white emcee to anything even touching white supremacy wouldnít have been tolerated.

But now we live in an age of Tom Macdonald and similar cunts, as a battle fan Iíd rather just see Pass and Jeff sort it out personally and see someone like BDot tear Jeff apart about it in a battle.

The culcha should address this shit out in the open because it would be dope.
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now  
Old 04-24-2018, 04:42 PM   #5
Emancee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3,812
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I want a bit more heel. Trolling only works if it is ridiculously OTT or witty. You can't just say racist shit, that's not trolling...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathstare View Post
and emancee is a faggot
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now  
Old 04-24-2018, 04:46 PM   #6
rogermellie
Registered User
 
rogermellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,575
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
I want a bit more heel. Trolling only works if it is ridiculously OTT or witty. You can't just say racist shit, that's not trolling...
Pesci Vs HFK/Charron/Syco >>>>> Young Republicans Vs Fresh Coast
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpen View Post
if u were really tough you would go troll reddit
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline  
Old 04-24-2018, 04:48 PM   #7
6000GP
tupac back
 
6000GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Northern California
Posts: 9,012
Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Yeah, it’s 1000% virtue signaling. And I hate that term, but there’s nothing else to call it. They don’t give a fuck about racism. I still don’t see anything Jeff has done as being racist in the first place. If passwurdz has a white wife, then that’s just what it is. It’s not racist to call a white lady “white”. And being that pass is at least half white himself, of course they’re gonna have mostly white kids. How is acknowledging this in any way racist?

But this is how I know they don’t give a fuck about racism. Because people who are against racism don’t hide and lie about the actual racism from a confirmed white supremacist. People who are against racism don’t downplay someone being involved in white supremacist gangs and making references to things like Odinism and “The Fourteen Words”, which btw, are actually critical of interracial relationships between white women and black
men. Afaik, Jeff didn’t say anything critical or racist about pass’s relationship or children.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
honestly i dont even watch battles , i listen to the audio while staring into the mirror at my own reactions
6000GP is offline  
Old 04-24-2018, 04:59 PM   #8
rogermellie
Registered User
 
rogermellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,575
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Yeah, itís 1000% virtue signaling. And I hate that term, but thereís nothing else to call it. They donít give a fuck about racism. I still donít see anything Jeff has done as being racist in the first place. If passwurdz has a white wife, then thatís just what it is. Itís not racist to call a white lady ďwhiteĒ. And being that pass is at least half white himself, of course theyíre gonna have mostly white kids. How is acknowledging this in any way racist?

But this is how I know they donít give a fuck about racism. Because people who are against racism donít hide and lie about the actual racism from a confirmed white supremacist. People who are against racism donít downplay someone being involved in white supremacist gangs and making references to things like Odinism and ďThe Fourteen WordsĒ, which btw, are actually critical of interracial relationships between white women and black
men. Afaik, Jeff didnít say anything critical or racist about passís relationship or children.
It was the way he said it and the implication "How am I fucking racist... your friend Pass wears fedoras, has a fucking white wife and a white kid" like what is he getting at by saying that?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpen View Post
if u were really tough you would go troll reddit
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline  
Old 04-24-2018, 05:00 PM   #9
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,964
Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Yeah, itís 1000% virtue signaling. And I hate that term, but thereís nothing else to call it. They donít give a fuck about racism. I still donít see anything Jeff has done as being racist in the first place. If passwurdz has a white wife, then thatís just what it is. Itís not racist to call a white lady ďwhiteĒ. And being that pass is at least half white himself, of course theyíre gonna have mostly white kids. How is acknowledging this in any way racist?

But this is how I know they donít give a fuck about racism. Because people who are against racism donít hide and lie about the actual racism from a confirmed white supremacist. People who are against racism donít downplay someone being involved in white supremacist gangs and making references to things like Odinism and ďThe Fourteen WordsĒ, which btw, are actually critical of interracial relationships between white women and black
men. Afaik, Jeff didnít say anything critical or racist about passís relationship or children.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

Tu quoque "argument" follows the pattern:

Person A makes claim X.
Person B asserts that A's actions or past claims are inconsistent with the truth of claim X.
Therefore X is false.
An example would be

Peter: "Based on the arguments I have presented, it is evident that it is morally wrong to use animals for food or clothing."
Bill: "But you are wearing a leather jacket and you have a roast beef sandwich in your hand! How can you say that using animals for food and clothing is wrong?"[2]
It is a fallacy because the moral character or past actions of the opponent are generally irrelevant to the logic of the argument.[3] It is often used as a red herring tactic and is a special case of the ad hominem fallacy, which is a category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of facts about the person presenting or supporting the claim or argument.[4]
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
I hope the event gets shut down so they have to do Diz vs Cass in a parking lot or some shit
mapleleaf is offline  
Old 04-24-2018, 05:03 PM   #10
Cuntoffs are Jumps
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 793
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
The suggestion was they were all corny white boys and Pass having white kids and a white wife and wearing a fedora made him white also, meaning you had a white dude telling a black guy he wasnít really black because of his family and hat choices...pretty fucking racist.

Like I donít agree ban him from battle rap but that shit was fairly racist and again was said outside of a battle.
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now  
Old 04-24-2018, 05:05 PM   #11
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,150
Mentioned: 244 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@Cuntoffs are Jumps Jeff vs b dot makes sense.. But not sure if their weight classes be so far apart would be a problem
Profess is online now  
Old 04-24-2018, 05:18 PM   #12
RickyProehl
RickyWatters
 
RickyProehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: queens ny
Posts: 4,328
Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Yeah, itís 1000% virtue signaling. And I hate that term, but thereís nothing else to call it. They donít give a fuck about racism. I still donít see anything Jeff has done as being racist in the first place. If passwurdz has a white wife, then thatís just what it is. Itís not racist to call a white lady ďwhiteĒ. And being that pass is at least half white himself, of course theyíre gonna have mostly white kids. How is acknowledging this in any way racist?

But this is how I know they donít give a fuck about racism. Because people who are against racism donít hide and lie about the actual racism from a confirmed white supremacist. People who are against racism donít downplay someone being involved in white supremacist gangs and making references to things like Odinism and ďThe Fourteen WordsĒ, which btw, are actually critical of interracial relationships between white women and black
men. Afaik, Jeff didnít say anything critical or racist about passís relationship or children.
Spot on
__________________

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now  
Old 04-24-2018, 05:23 PM   #13
JR77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,185
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Jeff vs Goodz was a dope battle by the way
Possibly better than anything Dirtbag has done
JR77 is online now  
Old 04-24-2018, 05:24 PM   #14
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,474
Mentioned: 2895 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Does RMBVA really need another Cadalack Ron and the fresh coast discussion?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now  
Closed Thread

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,517
Threads: 26,810
Posts: 729,246
Total Online: 1734

Newest Member: Wicked

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:59 PM.