Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Lush One Discusses b2b4 drama & being fired from KOTD

Old 05-12-2016, 10:51 PM   #281
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
I'm taking full credit on behalf of RMBVA for bringing Nikiya into the fold

http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=3296

Look at those open arms!
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:52 PM   #282
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
I'm taking full credit on behalf of RMBVA for bringing Nikiya into the fold

http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=3296

Look at those open arms!
LOLLL brodeezy's such a dick, I'm dead
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:52 PM   #283
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
im taking lowkey cred for losing to nikiya in a battle, hence creating a monster
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:53 PM   #284
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
@st0ned confirm/deny you decided to commit to battle rap off the strength of @RickyProehl gracing your thread
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 05-12-2016, 10:54 PM   #285
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen View Post
Obviously Nikiya is the other contributer.. I'm merely saying it was all lush because YOU claim to be the person who did all lushs work. Thanks anyways tho Queen Fly
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:54 PM   #286
Helen
Contributor

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Helen is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fly View Post
i never once claimed to do lush's work. lush claims "he brought nikiya and massacre to kotd"
my only point was that is untrue - nikiya brought himself to kotd and also brought the idea of mass - at that time a hip hop showcase to me before yall even fucking new alki or anything about filmon. i have dated fucking proof. so how can something you sent out contracts at the same time as ether be before when me and him discussed it about him giving kotd the battles for the event - that i in turn informed Ganik an Avi so we had already been expecting an event and battles before you fools even knew anything. so please kindly fuck off.
He did tho lol sorry bro! Stop tryna be that guy.. Stop trying to get attention for shit u didn't do.. Especially cuz in reality from the outside, nobody knows who the fuck you are.. So it makes more sense that he would come to lush.. I remember the day he did and it was long before u claim.. Now Go back to doing what u do best which is making lists of reasons u hate people. Now kindly fuck off ur damn self!
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:56 PM   #287
Helen
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
im taking lowkey cred for losing to nikiya in a battle, hence creating a monster
Lmaooooo.. Nikiyas that dude tho 🙌🏽
Old 05-12-2016, 10:56 PM   #288
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
and how does @st0ned still have a green name? let the man get different more badass shade of green
Old 05-12-2016, 10:56 PM   #289
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Mentioned: 637 Post(s)
King Fly is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
I did write the contract template and send them out to every battler on the card tho. Did help plug you in with 413 and the venue. Was the original person you planned the event with, and the one who's contract you signed..

Not to mention wrote the original budget proposal and convinced you to not make it a WUTANG concert..

As the NY heads say "fax b"
and all that did was lead to extra work as kotd had to redo all the contracts because all of yours were null and void because they included FCMG.
the original person it got discussed with was me.
yes he signed your contract, but again that was null and void before the event even started since KOTD had to take over for FCMG cuz you up and disappeared again like before Vendetta 1

yes you wrote the original budget which was fucking stupid and fully taking advantage of Ky having extra money

fax b.
King Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:56 PM   #290
riffic
RYD ;

shoutout to the site's girl/guy ratio improving btw

we're def getting into sigma chi's party this weekend
Quote:
Old 05-12-2016, 10:58 PM   #291
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
and how does @st0ned still have a green name? let the man get different more badass shade of green
Great point, makes no sense
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:58 PM   #292
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
He did tho lol sorry bro! Stop tryna be that guy.. Stop trying to get attention for shit u didn't do.. Especially cuz in reality from the outside, nobody knows who the fuck you are.. So it makes more sense that he would come to lush.. I remember the day he did and it was long before u claim.. Now Go back to doing what u do best which is making lists of reasons u hate people. Now kindly fuck off ur damn self!
helen you dont know about half the shit you speak so stay out of it. nobody knows who the fuck you are either than lush's wife, so give it up thinking your someone special. and i got fucking proof with screenshotted dates-yall got fucking drugged out memories
now go back to what you do best and keep sticking up for ur man with no clue wtf is even going on other than what he tells you and making urself look like a fucking fool doing it - it isnt the first time.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:59 PM   #293
Helen
Contributor

Quote:
and all that did was lead to extra work as kotd had to redo all the contracts because all of yours were null and void because they included FCMG.
the original person it got discussed with was me.
yes he signed your contract, but again that was null and void before the event even started since KOTD had to take over for FCMG cuz you up and disappeared again like before Vendetta 1

yes you wrote the original budget which was fucking stupid and fully taking advantage of Ky having extra money

fax b.
Lol again with ur lists. Obviously the contracts had to be redone to be KOTD ones... Still doesn't change the fact that he sent them or dealt with Nikiya first..
Old 05-12-2016, 11:00 PM   #294
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth

Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
then set the record straight,is that not what this is about?
When we were in debt for Ether, Nikiya did a lot of shit to help me out.. There was a 10K payment he made which was originally supposed to be allocated to things that I misappropriated, although everyone wound up getting paid regardless. There were also afew rappers who were offered figures initially that turned out to be unfesible which Travis and Avi had to help Nikiya renegotiate as well..

Once again, yes I was trying to get everyone paid.

End of the day Nikiya brought me out to his g day party about a month after the event and remains a friend..

I'm not tryna mislead anyone, but I definitely didn't realize I was ever terminated or that we even had severe enough issues at the time Kyle was kind enough to inform me "he no longer required my services as a host'.. I knew I wasn't a part of the main company business decisions anymore, but not that I wasn't a part of it at all..

Love me or hate me I'm being honest af
Old 05-12-2016, 11:01 PM   #295
Helen
Contributor

Quote:
helen you dont know about half the shit you speak so stay out of it. nobody knows who the fuck you are either than lush's wife, so give it up thinking your someone special. and i got fucking proof with screenshotted dates-yall got fucking drugged out memories
now go back to what you do best and keep sticking up for ur man with no clue wtf is even going on other than what he tells you and making urself look like a fucking fool doing it - it isnt the first time.
You think I give a fuck? I can say whatever the fuck I want in regards to a sport I have love for too.. Who are you to speak on what I can and can't do or speak on? I know you guys don't welcome women around here but I have still contributed to this and Have been recognized for that.. Sorry that it's more recognition than you'll ever receive! That's not my problem!

Last edited by Helen; 05-12-2016 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old 05-12-2016, 11:02 PM   #296
Nick H.

Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
KingFly you need some sex bro.. Relax
Old 05-12-2016, 11:03 PM   #297
st0ned
Contributor

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
st0ned is not the worst person
Quote:
There was no "20K"..

I personally saw almost nothing from this event too.

No I'm not calling Organik a liar but that figure is inaccurate
lush bro are you saying you didn't get much for your help with mass 1?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
st0ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 11:04 PM   #298
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
KingFly you need some sex bro.. Relax
do you know something i dont? lol i have sex quite frequently thank you.
not sure what ur obsession with my sex life is sir.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:04 PM   #299
Nick H.

Quote:
You think I give a fuck? I can say whatever the fuck I want in regards to a sport I have love for too.. Who are you to speak on what I can and can't do or speak on? I know you guys don't welcome women around here but I have still contributed to this and Have been recognized for that.. Sorry that it's more recognition than you'll ever receive! That's not my problem!
Don't trip locca, it's good to see how ppl really feel.. It's not like we didn't already know lol
Old 05-12-2016, 11:05 PM   #300
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
hahah yes helen, nobody knows who i am hahahah. not at all. & the only thing ur recognized for is a nice ass, lets be real.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:07 PM   #301
Nick H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0ned View Post
lush bro are you saying you didn't get much for your help with mass 1?

No that's not what I'm saying..
I'm saying that most of what I was paid went to other people..
Including people who aren't even involved with any of us anymore like our one homie..

You tryna say that Mass wasn't originally your & my event? I don't think you are..
Old 05-12-2016, 11:08 PM   #302
Nick H.

Quote:
hahah yes helen, nobody knows who i am hahahah. not at all. & the only thing ur recognized for is a nice ass, lets be real.
Chill out dawg
Old 05-12-2016, 11:10 PM   #303
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
Chill out dawg
only responding to comments with the same tone/attitude/words as what was said to me. so if you wanna tell someone to chill out, im sure you can do it in person.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:11 PM   #304
Nick H.

Fasho
Old 05-12-2016, 11:11 PM   #305
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Why do I have this Lil Yachty song stuck in my head?

iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 11:14 PM   #306
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
Fasho
meaning you're probably with helen right now.

but outta the respect i somehow still have for you, i will not reply or mention your wife again. even if i find it disrespectful.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:14 PM   #307
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
I really don't know why this argument is happening on a forum instead of privately but I enjoyed near the beginning where KF and Lush were fighting over who Travis is more upset with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 11:15 PM   #308
st0ned
Contributor

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
st0ned is not the worst person
Quote:
No that's not what I'm saying..
I'm saying that most of what I was paid went to other people..
Including people who aren't even involved with any of us anymore like our one homie..

You tryna say that Mass wasn't originally your & my event? I don't think you are..
Obviously it's something I had thought about and done some research into and started working on before I was ready to talk to anyone. When I did want to bring it to kotd I chose to go through the West and you as I'm from Venice and so can relate more easily (the specifics of how that came to be really aren't pertinent to this conversation). I only made that comment because in my eyes you were paid very well, how you distributed that money is something I don't have knowledge of, but to say you didn't receive much I felt was very inaccurate.

st0ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 11:17 PM   #309
Nick H.

Quote:
meaning you're probably with helen right now.

but outta the respect i somehow still have for you, i will not reply or mention your wife again. even if i find it disrespectful.
Nah I'm not but I appreciate that bro..
Old 05-12-2016, 11:18 PM   #310
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Lush One, did the 20k (or at least a portion of it) go up your nose? Yes or no? lol
CBA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 11:19 PM   #311
Nick H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0ned View Post
Obviously it's something I had thought about and done some research into and started working on before I was ready to talk to anyone. When I did want to bring it to kotd I chose to go through the West and you as I'm from Venice and so can relate more easily (the specifics of how that came to be really aren't pertinent to this conversation). I only made that comment because in my eyes you were paid very well, how you distributed that money is something I don't have knowledge of, but to say you didn't receive much I felt was very inaccurate.

But that's not what I said perro
Old 05-12-2016, 11:19 PM   #312
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

and not once did i dispute anything KY posted up there other than the fact me and him discussed the event when it was a hip hop showcase in which he asked me if KOTD would be interested in having the battles - which again everyone can agree on - was before it was brought to lush as lined out here and KY agrees with:

Massacre 1, where do we begin. Lush claims he booked and set up the entire event, and that it was HIM that brought Nikiya to KOTD. This is not even close to the truth. Nobody “brought” Nikiya to KOTD, Nikiya found battle rap on his own and flew to BOTB6 as his first event. He then proceeded to message King Fly on RMBVA and they formed a friendship, where they met up and BO5. The Massacre event was discussed by King Fly and Nikiya prior to Lush ever becoming involved in the event. Nikiya did bring the idea to Lush through Lush’s newly founded “Fresh Coast Media” (which to this day nobody knows exactly what that is) but was originally going to discuss it with Aspect One but he had been let go from KOTD and FCM. Lush did get paid a large amount of money to “curate” the event, however most matches had already been discussed and battlers contacted prior to Lush becoming involved. Lush was sent deposits for some battlers and Avo to film the event, but those battlers nor avo actually got the money, it was used to pay off Ether debts. Nikiya had to pay those people again. KOTD had to take over and make new contracts with battlers because the contracts were signed under the FCM Company. Lush also used Nikiya having a little bit of money, and took full advantage of it and booked battlers at a price that KOTD would NEVER pay and just laughed about it and said at least the homies are getting paid (at the expense of Nikiya). During this time he also tried to get Nikiya to use Filmon for PPV for this event instead of KOTD. He then didn’t even show up to the event. He knew he was no longer part of KOTD
Old 05-12-2016, 11:20 PM   #313
Helen
Contributor

Quote:
I'll take your terrible comeback as a compliment.. again, I understand you guys are chauvinistic pricks who don't give any women involved the recognition they deserve, but I don't need u to validate what I've contributed to this sport.. Again, u didn't invent it.. Nor do U own battle rap lol even tho sometimes I think you believe you do..
Old 05-12-2016, 11:20 PM   #314
Nick H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Lush One, did the 20k (or at least a portion of it) go up your nose? Yes or no? lol
Nah sorry your parents are drug addicts tho
Old 05-12-2016, 11:25 PM   #315
Nick H.

Quote:
and not once did i dispute anything KY posted up there other than the fact me and him discussed the event when it was a hip hop showcase in which he asked me if KOTD would be interested in having the battles - which again everyone can agree on - was before it was brought to lush as lined out here and KY agrees with:

Massacre 1, where do we begin. Lush claims he booked and set up the entire event, and that it was HIM that brought Nikiya to KOTD. This is not even close to the truth. Nobody “brought” Nikiya to KOTD, Nikiya found battle rap on his own and flew to BOTB6 as his first event. He then proceeded to message King Fly on RMBVA and they formed a friendship, where they met up and BO5. The Massacre event was discussed by King Fly and Nikiya prior to Lush ever becoming involved in the event. Nikiya did bring the idea to Lush through Lush’s newly founded “Fresh Coast Media” (which to this day nobody knows exactly what that is) but was originally going to discuss it with Aspect One but he had been let go from KOTD and FCM. Lush did get paid a large amount of money to “curate” the event, however most matches had already been discussed and battlers contacted prior to Lush becoming involved. Lush was sent deposits for some battlers and Avo to film the event, but those battlers nor avo actually got the money, it was used to pay off Ether debts. Nikiya had to pay those people again. KOTD had to take over and make new contracts with battlers because the contracts were signed under the FCM Company. Lush also used Nikiya having a little bit of money, and took full advantage of it and booked battlers at a price that KOTD would NEVER pay and just laughed about it and said at least the homies are getting paid (at the expense of Nikiya). During this time he also tried to get Nikiya to use Filmon for PPV for this event instead of KOTD. He then didn’t even show up to the event. He knew he was no longer part of KOTD
If you listen to my AFR interview I didn't say that at all..

Wait you just cut and pasted this lol
Old 05-12-2016, 11:25 PM   #316
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
But that's not what I said perro
you said you seen almost nothing from the event,obviously you did,its nobody elses fault that you didnt see it for long because of your debts!

anyway the rest of this shits old now

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 11:26 PM   #317
Nick H.

Don't y'all have a big ass event this weekend?

Why you worried bout Milton? lol
Old 05-12-2016, 11:29 PM   #318
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
If you listen to my AFR interview I didn't say that at all..

Wait you just cut and pasted this lol
lol yes i did copy and paste that and i didnt hear the AFRR interview - just based off what you said in here and on rapgrid where you keep saying you brought KOTD its biggest investor with mass.

you know what i really love though. fucking archived messages
just to show nobody brought Nikiya to KOTD but himself, and that i was indeed the first person he ever contacted to invest in KOTD
Old 05-12-2016, 11:29 PM   #319
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
Am I the only one who thinks this poor NiKyia fellow is being taken severely advantage of.
Sounds like he's been taking it from all ends.
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 11:31 PM   #320
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

ITT Carson Daily & Fred Durst (Lush & KF) argue over which of them ate christina agulera's (Nikiya) ass first

Tags
127997, 128588, 20 k!? got damn., 6000gp -"guys look at me!", 6000gp wears bedazzled jeans, 65039, 8217, 8220, 8221, 9996, are we finished or are we done?, bisvoice, gonesexual, hypocrites, kingfly acting like a fag yet again, kingly is right, misappropriated up lush ones nose!!, mucho cocaine for 20k, organik ethers lush one, paws, poor nikiya gets taken to the cleaners, put sum respek on lush name, queen fly, throws wig in fireplace, worstestgoat