Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Soul Khan disrespects Kobe and gets cancelled

Old 01-30-2020, 03:59 AM   #1
Profess
become the conspiracy

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Soul Khan disrespects Kobe and gets cancelled

Pat Stay responding to SK's now deleted quote:

"I'm a bigger person now so I'm not gunna slander you. I also wish no harm on anyone. But if someone were to slap you for this, you'd deserve it. Sometimes trying to play hero just makes tou look like an asshole. You don't know the real story......Bad timing. Just stfu on this one."
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 04:56 AM   #2
Profess
become the conspiracy

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Old 01-30-2020, 06:57 AM   #3
Ayo!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Ayo! is not the worst person
Fuck that faggot kike.
Ayo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 07:00 AM   #4
Ayo!

Ayo! is not the worst person
Damn he deleted his Twitter and IG. He literally got cancelled. What a fucking flamer faggot.

https://mobile.twitter.com/soulkhan?lang=en
https://www.instagram.com/imsoulkhan/?hl=en
Ayo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 07:35 AM   #5
Emancee

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
When being an SJW goes wrong...
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 12:44 PM   #6
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
iirc, he called out people who said it was disrespectful to bring up sexual assault accusations just because the accused died. could’ve been more way more precise with his language tho. seems like he was talking more about the mindset of rapist defenders, generally. don’t remember him saying anything specific about kobe or his case.

if that’s the story, he ain’t wrong. just needs to approach talking about shit more delicately. it’s easy to see why soul khan is disliked, but calling him an SJW and in turn reactively gaslighting a situation is laughable.
peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 12:58 PM   #7
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
iirc, he called out people who said it was disrespectful to bring up sexual assault accusations just because the accused died. couldíve been more way more precise with his language tho. seems like he was talking more about the mindset of rapist defenders, generally. donít remember him saying anything specific about kobe or his case.

if thatís the story, he ainít wrong. just needs to approach talking about shit more delicately. itís easy to see why soul khan is disliked, but calling him an SJW and in turn reactively gaslighting a situation is laughable.
You don't recall correctly.
Old 01-30-2020, 01:08 PM   #8
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
You don't recall correctly.
Well tell us what he said then smh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
It's a fact that The Saurus didn't back down and let Pat Stay be the alpha male and all of that has a FACTUAL basis in primate psychology.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 01:18 PM   #9
Profess
become the conspiracy

Watch the dme video it's linked in this thread. It shows the tweets
Old 01-30-2020, 01:51 PM   #10
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
oh right... I'll get my coat
Quote:
It's a fact that The Saurus didn't back down and let Pat Stay be the alpha male and all of that has a FACTUAL basis in primate psychology.
Old 01-30-2020, 02:05 PM   #11
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
oh right... I'll get my coat
You are a fucking dork lol
Old 01-30-2020, 02:18 PM   #12
rogermellie

Quote:
You are a fucking dork lol
True but that's pretty rich coming from you pal
Quote:
Old 01-30-2020, 02:34 PM   #13
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
True but that's pretty rich coming from you pal
Get a grip. You asked for a source and I gave you one. Then you responded sarcastic. Ask your secretary to transcribe the notes ... by the way.. his account is gone. Try thinking before you talk. Bottom line.. SK was wrong sheesh
Old 01-30-2020, 02:44 PM   #14
Casual

Mentioned: 454 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
seasoned fans have been saying SK is trash since the jump. glad you guys are catching up.

hope they book SK for the next LA card.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 02:45 PM   #15
rogermellie

Quote:
Get a grip. You asked for a source and I gave you one. Then you responded sarcastic. Ask your secretary to transcribe the notes ... by the way.. his account is gone. Try thinking before you talk. Bottom line.. SK was wrong sheesh
"I'll get my coat" is just a joke phrase used when you've made some mistake or said something embarrassing/awkward.
Quote:
Old 01-30-2020, 02:50 PM   #16
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
"I'll get my coat" is just a joke phrase used when you've made some mistake or said something embarrassing/awkward.
Ah, gotcha.. I've never heard that before. Thanks
Old 01-30-2020, 04:03 PM   #17
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
soul khan defines libtard
Old 01-30-2020, 05:57 PM   #18
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2913 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
This DME guy is a moron. It was a stupid thing for Soul Khan to post with absolutely awful timing, but how anyone can get through more than a few minutes of DME Detroit is beyond me.

Also, anyone posting antisemitism will be banned. Zero tolerance.
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 06:30 PM   #19
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Felicity Halsey is not the worst person
SJW asshole cancel culture faggot jew bag disgrace Bernie Sanders loving political turtle without a shell to hide in little bitch ass groupie racist homosexual low life piece of shit.
Old 01-30-2020, 08:54 PM   #20
Paradox

Paradox is not the worst person
"lets cancel this cancel culture guy for saying something i dont like"
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 09:21 PM   #21
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
This DME guy is a moron. It was a stupid thing for Soul Khan to post with absolutely awful timing, but how anyone can get through more than a few minutes of DME Detroit is beyond me.

I wouldn't watch DME live streaming himself brush his teeth. But according to ismokehiphop DME broke the story and provided the tweets that are now mostly deleted. So he deserves props for that. Also, DME has helped wwjjd (of Dre Dennis discord and Daily Spice fame) with his video career. So he seems to treat his fans well. What do you find most moronic about DME?
Old 01-30-2020, 11:10 PM   #22
Emancee

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Yeah, I found his presenting style virtually unwatchable too. Proof anyone can be a battle rap blogger these days.
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 12:47 AM   #23
Phaget Magnet

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Phaget Magnet is a PY Poster
Used to be a fan until he went full SJW. Good fucking riddance.
Phaget Magnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 12:52 AM   #24
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

You slandering one of the GOATS rn
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 01:21 AM   #25
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

i'm tryin my best to keep it rap rn dog but you can't be talkin like that about DME bro do you have any idea how much he's done for Detroit and for battle rap culture?
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 01:24 AM   #26
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

op is an idiot but don’t fucking bring dme detroit into this
peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 01:24 AM   #27
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
i'm tryin my best to keep it rap rn dog but you can't be talkin like that about DME bro do you have any idea how much he's done for Detroit and for battle rap culture?
He a Okwerdz & Rone fan let him live wolf...

But @Seanzo I hope u donít plan on stepping foot in Detroit soon.
We got a hyena epidemic and they spellin(sic) blood...
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 01:37 AM   #28
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
op is an idiot but donít fucking bring dme detroit into this
Fuck you
Old 01-31-2020, 02:30 AM   #29
magik

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
magik is a PY Poster
Quote:
gaslighting
constant missusage of words and terms mean that in time they completly lose all form of impact. and at this point you ignorant fucks have managed to water down 'gaslight' into essentially a synonym for lying. nothing in this case presented comes even close to qualify as 'gaslighting'

on that basis then every fucking person that lies to the police during their questioning is 'gaslighting' the police aswell.

social media is the peak of trash culture.

---
also, who is that fucking loser in the video? dude should have his right to free speech revoked, for the sheer idiocy that comes out of his mouth.
magik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 03:27 AM   #30
Profess
become the conspiracy

Old 01-31-2020, 04:03 AM   #31
Ode To Street Hassle

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ode To Street Hassle is not the worst person
funny as shit that dudes with chapped dicks always sad about SK being SJW are tearing their eyes out over someone thinking Kobe fucking sucked and just bc the death is shocking & terrible doesn't mean he was a great human. Outside the top ten all time nba. stupid fucking face. took 80 shots a game. nas shitted on him. sexually assaulted a gal. Terrible mc. And a million people said the same shit on sport talk radio re the SA and his life before and after, "complicated history."
Ode To Street Hassle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 10:41 AM   #32
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
irvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australiairvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by magik View Post
constant missusage of words and terms mean that in time they completly lose all form of impact. and at this point you ignorant fucks have managed to water down 'gaslight' into essentially a synonym for lying. nothing in this case presented comes even close to qualify as 'gaslighting'

on that basis then every fucking person that lies to the police during their questioning is 'gaslighting' the police aswell.

social media is the peak of trash culture.

---
also, who is that fucking loser in the video? dude should have his right to free speech revoked, for the sheer idiocy that comes out of his mouth.
Ya came to post this

Main issue I have with people's reaction to his tweets are that they seem to be rooted in kobe's innocence as a fact and not just the insensitivity or callousness of bringing it up right after his death. That was the fuck up.

His overall point has merit for discussion tho. Just another time. And the same issue i listed above applies to his tweets. Seems like he treats it as a fact that kobe was guilty. There was never a trial and plenty of enough evidence to the contrary. Nobody knows and pretending you do is retarded.

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 05:20 PM   #33
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Damn this thread went from 0 to 60 rapid fire.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 05:57 PM   #34
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
irvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australiairvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I wouldn't watch DME live streaming himself brush his teeth. But according to ismokehiphop DME broke the story and provided the tweets that are now mostly deleted. So he deserves props for that. Also, DME has helped wwjjd (of Dre Dennis discord and Daily Spice fame) with his video career. So he seems to treat his fans well. What do you find most moronic about DME?
LOL broke the story? this isn't a story. he relayed someone's tweets

battle rap is dumber each and every day

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 06:35 PM   #35
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
LOL broke the story? this isn't a story. he relayed someone's tweets

battle rap is dumber each and every day
I'm sure the song Negative Creep by Nirvana resonates with you.

RIP Kobe
Old 01-31-2020, 10:33 PM   #36
pityposter
aka ekelon

pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:

The only reason you can't stand DME Detroit is because he's talking that real shit instead of talking nonstop about Trump and bragging about being vegan like you hipsters do.
Old 01-31-2020, 10:36 PM   #37
pityposter
aka ekelon

How many tweets did you report today @Seanzo be honest.
Old 01-31-2020, 11:16 PM   #38
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2913 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
How many tweets did you report today @Seanzo be honest.
How many Joe Rogan fans does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 11:21 PM   #39
pityposter
aka ekelon

Quote:
How many Joe Rogan fans does it take to screw in a light bulb?
It's so cringe watching hipsters pretend to be smarter than other people.

I wish you weren't oblivious to how you come off to normal people.
Old 01-31-2020, 11:31 PM   #40
pityposter
aka ekelon

I mean honestly, imagine implying that being a fan of a podcaster means that you're ignorant.

Yet you waste at least 10 minutes every morning struggling to put your fucking pants on because your fatass can't comprehend that nobody gives a fuck about your leg definition.

Tags