Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
When did battle rap jump the shark for you?

Old 04-04-2017, 03:21 PM   #41
lukej

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
Lukej triggered as fuck.
Yep.

So mad right now.

<insert Pat Stay punchline>
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 03:38 PM   #42
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukej View Post
Yep.

So mad right now.

<insert Pat Stay punchline>

Last edited by RandallFlagg; 04-04-2017 at 03:44 PM.
RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 03:41 PM   #43
lukej

Uh. Ok.
Old 04-04-2017, 04:30 PM   #44
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
2003-2010
I was a zealous fan, it was a low-key addiction.

2011-2014
As the audiences (venue and digital) increased exponentially, and the battles became longer, more ostentatious on a "smoke & mirrors" vibe, I became disillusioned, I began counter intuitively forcing myself to endure battles. BUT I still watched on the regular, mostly to partake in RMBVA discussions, and even though classics were few and far between, I was yet to lose my capacity to enjoy a legit classic.

2015/2016
I began my enlightenment and became conscious to reality, and realized that Battle-Rap had transmuted into a generic mainstream distraction designed to hypnotize, sedate and suppress you intellectually, so I eliminated it from my life. It's been literally 1 year since I've watched a battle, not missed it in the slightest.

But whilst battle-rap is unrecognizable now compared to 2010, and I think it did lose some entertainment value from an objective perspective, I think I've changed more drastically than Battle-Rap changed. For instance if you played me a battle I liked from 2010, I guarantee I would hate it now. Maybe, unlike Hip-Hop, Battle-Rap's just not something people can enjoy for longer than a 5 year phase?

Last edited by My Kall; 04-04-2017 at 04:32 PM.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 05:05 PM   #45
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
2003-2010I began my enlightenment and became conscious to reality, and realized that Battle-Rap had transmuted into a generic mainstream distraction designed to hypnotize, sedate and suppress you intellectually, so I eliminated it from my life
I highly doubt Smack and Organik are sitting behind a large military table pushing army men with a stick trying to figure out the best way to control the masses.

Battlerap started out as a way for those who were being oppressed to have a creative and emotional outlet. Like all art it's a way to break free from that everyday 9-5 monotony which is truly how people become intellectually suppressed.

If you feel like something is a waste of your time and you get nothing out of it then by all means ignore it. But don't act like you're so incredibly "woke" from ignoring it as this makes you sound like a weepy douche.
Old 04-04-2017, 05:09 PM   #46
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
mulatto mutant is not the worst person
Quote:
2003-2010

2011-2014
As the audiences (venue and digital) increased exponentially, and the battles became longer, more ostentatious on a "smoke & mirrors" vibe, I became disillusioned, I began counter intuitively forcing myself to endure battles. BUT I still watched on the regular, mostly to partake in RMBVA discussions, and even though classics were few and far between, I was yet to lose my capacity to enjoy a legit classic.

2015/2016
I began my enlightenment and became conscious to reality, and realized that Battle-Rap had transmuted into a generic mainstream distraction designed to hypnotize, sedate and suppress you intellectually, so I eliminated it from my life. It's been literally 1 year since I've watched a battle, not missed it in the slightest.

But whilst battle-rap is unrecognizable now compared to 2010, and I think it did lose some entertainment value from an objective perspective, I think I've changed more drastically than Battle-Rap changed. For instance if you played me a battle I liked from 2010, I guarantee I would hate it now. Maybe, unlike Hip-Hop, Battle-Rap's just not something people can enjoy for longer than a 5 year phase?
yo i just dont get you dude like why are you on this site

every couple weeks or so you drop a long winded post talking about how much you hate how battle rap isnt baggy pants overweight white people screaming about "ur mothers vagina smells like uhhhh like a lumber's inside her !!!!"

you ramble on about how much better your life is for not having watched battles and how you're so above the culture and so enlightened and #woke

seriously, not even hating, like what are you doing here? are you hoping this campaign eventually leads to people listening to you and turning their backs on people spitting aggressive man poems? or are you so bored that you only come here cuz you have no other hobbies than to reminisce on past hobbies?

and please dont respond with some pseudo-intellectual condescension like actually sit down and ask yourself how these posts better your life in any way whatsoever. most every other person on this forum can at least say these posts better their lives because its discussion about enjoyable entertainment, from their perspective
03) Tsu Surf
04) Calicoe
05) B Magic
06) Illmaculate
07) Aye Verb
08) Iron Solomon
09) Tay Roc
10) Fresco
mulatto mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 05:17 PM   #47
lukej

Quote:
I highly doubt Smack and Organik are sitting behind a large military table pushing army men with a stick trying to figure out the best way to control the masses.

Battlerap started out as a way for those who were being oppressed to have a creative and emotional outlet. Like all art it's a way to break free from that everyday 9-5 monotony which is truly how people become intellectually suppressed.

If you feel like something is a waste of your time and you get nothing out of it then by all means ignore it. But don't act like you're so incredibly "woke" from ignoring it as this makes you sound like a weepy douche.
Yo dude was acting like battle rap is an MK Ultra experiment and shit

What in the fuck
Old 04-04-2017, 05:21 PM   #48
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Thumbs up

Quote:
Yo dude was acting like battle rap is an MK Ultra experiment and shit

What in the fuck
Diz punching Math was a false flag.

#followthemoney #staywoke
Old 04-04-2017, 05:33 PM   #49
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Get your bars up sheeple!!!
Old 04-04-2017, 05:37 PM   #50
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Thinking about banning anyone who acted like jump the shark has jumped the shark as a phrase
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 05:44 PM   #51
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scartown View Post
Happy days? How fucking old are you guys?

I guess I get it if you live in some third world place where happy days is the latest new program.

Jump ship I get, you're bailing on the ship but jump shark? Unless your Evel kinevel that's just not possible
Did you just reference Evel Knievel while talking about how modern you are?
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 05:48 PM   #52
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
2003-2010

2015/2016
I know it's the internet, and you don't always get an accurate representation of who someone is as a person, but I think you're a fucking wiener.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 05:49 PM   #53
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
me getting older is a part - but also when everyone became chums it kinda lost its spark, when coasts or regions or boroughs competed more directly against one another (Okwerdz vs Jaze or Ars or Hollow all come to mind for some reason), it felt there was more at stake.

Becoming a circuit with people just battling to battle vs actually disliking their opponent('s scene) and wanting to show their scene's superiority, lessened my enjoyment.

I always got the impression the fresh coast really felt the florida scene was shitty and when Tsu battled in Stockton and MURDERED Brixx that was great....it's just harder to have those types of moments because the various scenes are more established and better connected now

Last edited by Cuntoffs are Jumps; 04-04-2017 at 05:51 PM. Reason: can't type
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:22 PM   #54
Scartown

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Scartown is better than Grind Time AustraliaScartown is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Did you just reference Evel Knievel while talking about how modern you are?
Hahaha, pot kettle black.
Would Robbie kinevil have been better?
Scartown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:29 PM   #55
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
2003-2010

2011-2014

2015/2016

yo my dude not watching battles but still posting on a battle rap forum is like saying your a recovered alcoholic but eating three kilos of vodka jello(y for my brit chums) a day

and also you can't divorce battle rap from hip-hop mate, the precious, shiny, golden hip-hop is tainted with the nasty men saying the fag fag words.
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:30 PM   #56
lukej

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
me getting older is a part - but also when everyone became chums it kinda lost its spark, when coasts or regions or boroughs competed more directly against one another (Okwerdz vs Jaze or Ars or Hollow all come to mind for some reason), it felt there was more at stake.

Becoming a circuit with people just battling to battle vs actually disliking their opponent('s scene) and wanting to show their scene's superiority, lessened my enjoyment.

I always got the impression the fresh coast really felt the florida scene was shitty and when Tsu battled in Stockton and MURDERED Brixx that was great....it's just harder to have those types of moments because the various scenes are more established and better connected now
This was actually articulated real well, dope post.
Old 04-04-2017, 06:30 PM   #57
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant View Post
"ur mothers vagina smells like uhhhh like a lumber's inside her !!!!"
hahahahahaha
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:36 PM   #58
Rtongsta

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
pretty much after lux and hollow. peaked briefly when i got to see Blackout5 live, and then since then battle rap itself has been stale as fuck. ive always enjoyed the media around it though, such as Angryfan, Unbias, BarExamGame show, DBD show and nowadays the best thing to look forward to in batterap is LaughNStalk on Weekly Battle Feed
Old 04-04-2017, 07:38 PM   #59
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
For a long time, battle rap was incredibly exciting, it really felt that it was on the verge of something special. For the past couple of years, it's not falling off, it's just settled into normalcy. It's no longer really growing, not really shrinking. Leagues are throwing events, they're going pretty well, battles will drop, we'll watch them and think "pretty good battle" and never think about them again.

Battle rap lost its dynamism for me, and it seems like everyone else, but that's okay. It was never going to grow forever, and now it's just settled into a groove.
Old 04-04-2017, 07:50 PM   #60
My Kall

My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I'll agree with you that Smack, Organik, the organizers, battlers etc won't have sinister ulterior motives.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:03 PM   #61
My Kall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
and also you can't divorce battle rap from hip-hop mate, the precious, shiny, golden hip-hop is tainted with the nasty men saying the fag fag words.
Yeah I still listen to a lot of those "ignorance at it's finest" style 90s thug rap records, and always will. I don't mind admitting that I'm a hypocrite. Honestly I do feel apologetic about liking it, but I rationalize it by persuading myself "I only listen for the beats" or "it's so historically distant from current popular culture so I'm not getting socially conditioned" lol.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:07 PM   #62
Ryuha

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Ryuha is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Jump the shark is used for anything that is past its prime.... because when fonzy jumped over the shark, the show was overly ridiculous and went downhill... so yeah.. I don't think I'm too far off with the expression ... also it's not like it was stopped being used in the 70s.
I feel you mayne...& lol @ these fuckin posters who don't what
what 'jumping the shark' is...

yes-Mike P=trash and battle rap is not what it used to be; there are
far too many leagues and not enough talent to support them...and the incentive
to turn battle rap into a 'cash cow' type business is sucking the
life blood & killing the originality in this 'art'...

there are only a handful of guys I actually want to see anymore;
I agree with the notion that these new battlers are pretty 'meh'...

maybe it will cycle back to being entertaining & authentic
again in a couple years...

Last edited by Ryuha; 04-04-2017 at 08:10 PM.
Ryuha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:37 PM   #63
Rtongsta

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
Relevant recent upload:
Old 04-04-2017, 08:41 PM   #64
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
In this thread just for the shark stuff good shit guys good shit.

I hate you all, have a nice day
Old 04-04-2017, 09:43 PM   #65
Trill Murray

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Trill Murray is not the worst person
Quote:

Brizz is going to go down as a legend, any battle rap fan should be excited to see any new battle of his.

Lmao, a little premature dont you think??

Tbh, I've seen most of his battles and I can't recall anything hes said or done that stands out to me, like....nothing haha, hes a slightly above avg battler

T-top if anyone would be the closest from that class
you play for the worst team and you the 3rd string option,you gettin yo ass whooped, and everybody on the first team watchin, this we clap hammers here batman premiere that clip release got at least 13 droppin!!" -JC against Chilla
Trill Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:46 PM   #66
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
When B-magic started to fall off and Hitman stopped battling on a regular basis.

KOTD has been boring for a while now and mixing in URL battlers doesn't help.

Rone is boring.
Illmac was even more boring.
Charron is terrible.

Pat has stunk it up lately too.

After Gnojaj jakls;dfjld or whatever bodied Dizaster he's bored me too.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:47 PM   #67
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin Ben View Post
Just looked up 'jumped the shark', it is a meaning. Means a point where the quality of something started to decline, due to various reasons. Dunno what the etymology of the phrase is.

For me, the point was after Diz vs Arcane (Drake attendance) 2011 and summer madness 2 2012 where we saw diddy, busta etc. Something tweaked in 2013 the battles, were okayish but too many random meh niggas taking battles to get a check and a little fame. Over-saturation was the buzz word back then.
jumping the shark is a happy days reference where fonzy jumps a shark on water skis, signaling the shows decline. arrested development referenced it when henry winkler (fonzy) jumps over the shark that bit off the tracking device of the seal who bit busters hand.

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:47 PM   #68
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
and battle rap fell off for me probably around 2007-08 i think

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 10:14 PM   #69
Assassin Ben

Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
jumping the shark is a happy days reference where fonzy jumps a shark on water skis, signaling the shows decline. arrested development referenced it when henry winkler (fonzy) jumps over the shark that bit off the tracking device of the seal who bit busters hand.
I see, a 70s reference. What was so bad about jumping the shark in happy days?

Was that corny back then? Nowadays niggas are sleeping in transparent boxes for 40 days with no food or wifing up hoes on reality tv. Sounds like they had it good

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross
Assassin Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 11:19 PM   #70
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Thumbs up

I can't believe you fools are still talking about the damn shark!

Old 04-04-2017, 11:25 PM   #71
acidzero
lookin oinkish : ux9

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia
really common phrase
acidzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 11:27 PM   #72
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 11:30 PM   #73
coleowsuz
IhaveJungleFever

Mentioned: 325 Post(s)
coleowsuz is better than Grind Time Australiacoleowsuz is better than Grind Time Australia
Id say a couple years ago I began caring less and in the past sixth month or so Its gotten to the point where I don't really watch battles. I used to be so into this shit it was ridiculous, I showed it to everyone... even my girlfriend. Now I just feel completely different about it occasionally Im still intrigued by a battle here and there but I rarely finish them. Once in a blue moon Ill sit down and watch a battle I made it through O red and Ave and thought that was alright but then today went to watch Twork Vs Qleen and turned it off after round one. KOTD just doesn't do it for me anymore which is a bummer because I love the format and crowd , but they havent had any new talent that interests me in years. Its the same event over and over. I think its just me outgrowing it more than anything having to do with battle rap. I was 16 when i began getting really into it and Im almost 22 now so that makes a lot of sense to me. I also used to be a huge sports fan, I could really care less now
coleowsuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 11:44 PM   #74
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Didn't know "jump the shark" was a phrase, and if so, it's a fucking terrible one.

Really hate this whole "battle rap fell off" bullshit.

"It's been falling off since 2012"

No, it hasn't.

You're just nostalgic.

Shut up.
to jump the shark is to overstay your welcome/overdo things to the point they're not cool anymore

it's a reference to when Fonzie jumps over a shark on a jetski in Happy Days

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 11:47 PM   #75
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
i was almost kinda-ish feeling this way cuz the backpacker scene is not so hot for the last while but like

come on that alone shud make u smile when u hear "Battle Rap"
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 12:29 AM   #76
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Yeah I still listen to a lot of those "ignorance at it's finest" style 90s thug rap records, and always will. I don't mind admitting that I'm a hypocrite. Honestly I do feel apologetic about liking it, but I rationalize it by persuading myself "I only listen for the beats" or "it's so historically distant from current popular culture so I'm not getting socially conditioned" lol.
I think his point is that a lot of golden era hip hop is tainted by the attitude of the time. Most of the lyrical gods of the time had some aggressive and ignorant man poems that match with anything battle rappers say:

I see trim and bag it, take it home and rag it
The Big Daddy law is anti-faggot
-- Big Daddy Kane

Though I can freak, fly, flow, fuck up a faggot. I don't understand their ways, I ain't down with gays
-- Brand Nubian (Sadat X)

I'm like Hitler, sticking up Jews with German Lugers
-- Method Man

Duct taping her, gag her mouth so she can't scream. Start raping her
-- CNN

Just off the top of my head.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 12:34 AM   #77
lukej

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Murray View Post
Lmao, a little premature dont you think??

Tbh, I've seen most of his battles and I can't recall anything hes said or done that stands out to me, like....nothing haha, hes a slightly above avg battler

T-top if anyone would be the closest from that class
Yes, premature

Hence why I said "he will go down as a legend" instead of "He is a legend"

He is literally coming off of 3-0ing two legends

Pass and Ars.
Old 04-05-2017, 12:35 AM   #78
lukej

Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
to jump the shark is to overstay your welcome/overdo things to the point they're not cool anymore

it's a reference to when Fonzie jumps over a shark on a jetski in Happy Days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ZGKI8vpcg
Yeah, got it.

Before my time, man.
Old 04-05-2017, 12:36 AM   #79
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Yeah, got it.

Before my time, man.

before a lt of people's time; mine included i'm only 18

idk how old u think people on here are

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 12:38 AM   #80
lukej

Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
before a lt of people's time; mine included i'm only 18

idk how old u think people on here are
I don't think about it.

Tags
followthemoney, jump the shark/pump the mark, lukej is jd porter, staywoke, stfu porter, woke