Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Math vs Diz boxong ppv going down

Old 09-21-2019, 02:09 PM   #81
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Dead at the mention of "Lethal Weapons" - who is Diz, Mel Gibson or Danny Glover?

I hope that goes over the head of gen z cats lol
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 04:13 PM   #82
Water Mage

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
Well fair enough - if not reading posts on a battle rap forum is where you derive a feeling of power then, that's whatever.
It's not a feeling of power, it's real power.

I am convinced that you are miserable and spewing "negativity"

If I see a long post from you I simply won't read it because I know you're just digging deep from inside the bowels of your mind and shovelling it up and dumping it, hoping others will be affected by it....
Why would I read something like that? By ignoring it, I refuse to let it affect my mind in any way.

Everything in life comes down to energy. You can manipulate the "negative" energy coming in by selectively filtering it through a screening process or by converting it into "positive" energy. By positive energy I mean energy that serves your will as an individual who is striving for peace, love, happiness, liberty and higher intelligence.

So yes, once you learn to manipulate energy and not be manipulated by it, that is real power.

A lot of people on the internet will make a negative hateful comment with the intent to cause psychological state that will disturb a person's serenity and poise. This is essentially a black magic spell. By refusing to read it or refusing to let it disturb your inner peace, you have effectively cast a counterspell that nullified their spell...

“For the one who has conquered the mind, the mind is the best of friends; but for one who has failed to do so, his mind will remain the greatest enemy.”-Bhagavad Gita

Last edited by Water Mage; 09-21-2019 at 04:41 PM.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 04:54 PM   #83
StankDaddy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesStankDaddy Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
It's not a feeling of power, it's real power.

I am convinced that you are miserable and spewing "negativity"

If I see a long post from you I simply won't read it because I know you're just digging deep from inside the bowels of your mind and shovelling it up and dumping it, hoping others will be affected by it....
Why would I read something like that? By ignoring it, I refuse to let it affect my mind in any way.

Everything in life comes down to energy. You can manipulate the "negative" energy coming in by selectively filtering it through a screening process or by converting it into "positive" energy. By positive energy I mean energy that serves your will as an individual who is striving for peace, love, happiness, liberty and higher intelligence.

So yes, once you learn to manipulate energy and not be manipulated by it, that is real power.

A lot of people on the internet will make a negative hateful comment with the intent to cause psychological state that will disturb a person's serenity and poise. This is essentially a black magic spell. By refusing to read it or refusing to let it disturb your inner peace, you have effectively cast a counterspell that nullified their spell...

“For the one who has conquered the mind, the mind is the best of friends; but for one who has failed to do so, his mind will remain the greatest enemy.”-Bhagavad Gita

My god dude. It must really suck being you.
StankDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 05:07 PM   #84
ThaDiz
A bump bump bump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ThaDiz is not the worst person
I feel like this has gone off track loool
ThaDiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 06:04 PM   #85
Water Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
My god dude. It must really suck being you.
Don't be negative bro Why so miserable? If you truly looked down on me you would stop with the hate.. Not sure why you are so interested in me when you clearly dislike me.. I guess I really got in your head.. Just forget I exist.. I promise you will be happier and more at peace that way

Last edited by Water Mage; 09-21-2019 at 06:20 PM.
Old 09-21-2019, 08:36 PM   #86
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Don't be negative bro Why so miserable? If you truly looked down on me you would stop with the hate.. Not sure why you are so interested in me when you clearly dislike me.. I guess I really got in your head.. Just forget I exist.. I promise you will be happier and more at peace that way
I see you're taking the high road on Stank. Perhaps he doesn't like that. How about you tell him to go fuck himself and let him have the last word. If that made him feel like he beat you, would it be worth it to take an L? I feel like that is what Hollow did vs Math lol

Btw, we need clips of these guys training to speculate proper on who is gonna win.
Old 09-21-2019, 09:05 PM   #87
Water Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
I see you're taking the high road on Stank. Perhaps he doesn't like that. How about you tell him to go fuck himself and let him have the last word. If that made him feel like he beat you, would it be worth it to take an L? I feel like that is what Hollow did vs Math lol

Btw, we need clips of these guys training to speculate proper on who is gonna win.
Ya idk I'm not interested in arguing with anyone, my bad for even getting controversial ITT. Im just genuinely interested in how this is gonna play out I think it's exciting and this should be a fun thread. I agree we need interviews with these guys or they need to upload some stuff or even do a press conference. What gives?
Old 09-21-2019, 09:12 PM   #88
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2910 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Dead at the mention of "Lethal Weapons" - who is Diz, Mel Gibson or Danny Glover?

I hope that goes over the head of gen z cats lol
My dog's name is Murtaugh
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 09:55 PM   #89
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Ya idk I'm not interested in arguing with anyone, my bad for even getting controversial ITT. Im just genuinely interested in how this is gonna play out I think it's exciting and this should be a fun thread. I agree we need interviews with these guys or they need to upload some stuff or even do a press conference. What gives?
I heard the fight is Dec 24th. But part of me wants to think I misheard that. X-mas isn't the night I'd pick for it, but, who knows, it could be a good night for the fight. Anyway, if that is the case, how long is a typical MMA or boxing training camp. I'll guess 90 days, so if that is the case then the training vids could start coming out next week.

I saw Math on a HHIR vid smoking earlier this week.. not a good sign.

My guess is that dudes won't start posting vids until about a month into training camp
Old 09-21-2019, 09:57 PM   #90
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Now that you mention that. I remember that is your dogs name. You featured him a few times in the predictions vids you used to do. Those were dope. Maybe we'll get some more content like that in 2020

Old 09-21-2019, 10:43 PM   #91
Water Mage

Quote:
I heard the fight is Dec 24th. But part of me wants to think I misheard that.

Doesn't math have a son? Hope that's not true for Math's son's sake lol... If true I'll be sippin' egg nog and munching sugar cookies and having a merry ol' time watching the fight and posting about it.. U best believe I'll be copping it too, provided it's under 40 bucks.

Quote:
I saw Math on a HHIR vid smoking earlier this week.. not a good sign.
WHAT? It's worse than I thought then... Looking at them, I'd say that Math has farther to go to get in fighting shape than Diz… Diz will be taking this shit seriously Math if ur reading this u gotta quit those cigs now and get your ass in the gym Diz is gonna come at you on a heavy steroid cycle and I wouldn't be surprised if he quits weed until the fights done..... On second thought, I bet Diz's lungs are pretty bad too from the weed he's smoked over the years, those guys are gonna both tire out fast if the fight goes long but at the same time wouldn't surprise me if Diz does a line of coke or speed before the fight..

Last edited by Water Mage; 09-21-2019 at 10:45 PM.
Old 09-22-2019, 02:45 AM   #92
Tecnik

Tecnik is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Actually a tremendous choice in names for a dog. Salute to you sir.
Tecnik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 01:16 AM   #93
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnik View Post
Excited AF tbh. I can't remember a time where I didn't want to punch him dead in his shit. The guy has 0 redeeming qualities. The worst type of ego maniacal douche bag.

I move to have this contest be a bare knuckle boxing match. That is the only way I will be able to feel any type of excitement for this. Watching non-trained boxers try to box with full sized gloves on for more than 30 seconds at a time is fucking BRUTAL.
Its like Celebrity boxing i guess

CRB - Rap Battle - Mz BlackPearl vs Houdini Diamond
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1dnPHKLL8k&t

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 02:47 AM   #94
Tecnik

Tecnik is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Its like Celebrity boxing i guess
Celebrity boxing is the worst. They should introduce weapons.
Tecnik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 03:27 PM   #95
ThaDiz
A bump bump bump

So is this shit still happening or have we all just forgot n moved on lol?
Old 11-19-2019, 04:18 PM   #96
iamHBY

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDiz View Post
So is this shit still happening or have we all just forgot n moved on lol?
At least in the original incarnation, the event ended up falling apart, and the event promoter ended up having a pretty bad meltdown about it. Essentially the promoter didn't have the money and missed out on specific dates when he was supposed to pay out the initial deposit, so it's no longer happening. Diz and Math teased the potential of someone else picking up the fight, but I don't think that's happening anytime soon.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 04:39 PM   #97
ThaDiz
A bump bump bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
At least in the original incarnation, the event ended up falling apart, and the event promoter ended up having a pretty bad meltdown about it. Essentially the promoter didn't have the money and missed out on specific dates when he was supposed to pay out the initial deposit, so it's no longer happening. Diz and Math teased the potential of someone else picking up the fight, but I don't think that's happening anytime soon.
Appreciate the response my man, tried to rep you but it wouldn't let me lol. Figured that would happen eventually, probably for the for the best. Fuck it less move on.
Old 11-20-2019, 12:29 AM   #98
KebertXela
after school pottery star

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
KebertXela is not the worst person
Can we get mage and stank to take over? They both need to settle this internet beef and don’t let either of them back track now. It’s on or it’s over
KebertXela is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:30 PM   #99
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
So whats up with this match

CRB - Rap Battle - Mz BlackPearl vs Houdini Diamond
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1dnPHKLL8k&t

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 08:28 AM   #100