Forum Home > Text & Audio Battles > Audio Battlegrounds
LIL ILL - I Hope You Die (Point.Blank, The Notorious Genasis, Ekelon & OTBVA Diss)

Old 01-22-2015, 11:13 PM   #1
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
LIL ILL - I Hope You Die (Point.Blank, The Notorious Genasis, Ekelon & OTBVA Diss)

I bodied these D-Bags

Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 01-23-2015 at 09:29 PM.
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 11:17 PM   #2
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Pure unadulterated fire... Eat your heart out kendrick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 11:23 PM   #3
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Pure unadulterated fire... Eat your heart out kendrick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for all the comments and the surport it helped push my skills up. This was the last track made for the new lil ILL mixtape. All I need is an outro to make and it's finished. Once again thank you for the surport much appreciated.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 01-23-2015, 04:18 AM   #4
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@Point.blanK You ain't nothing to say to that? you pussying out or what?
Old 01-23-2015, 12:41 PM   #5
Point.blanK

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Point.blanK is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
@Point.blanK You ain't nothing to say to that? you pussying out or what?
You just posted this yesterday, calm ur tits porkchop

Ok so the hook was actually decent, but the verses sounded like dumpster juice. So basically u suck at rapping but you'd make a hell of a back up singer.
Point.blanK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 03:27 PM   #6
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point.blanK View Post
You just posted this yesterday, calm ur tits porkchop

Ok so the hook was actually decent, but the verses sounded like dumpster juice. So basically u suck at rapping but you'd make a hell of a back up singer.
You know it was good. Stop lying. You just hate my voice cause you only like to listen to your own. I'd like to hear you on a Diss track and see how you do. I really would. I dare you to try to impress. I double dare you I triple Dog Dare you. You got recording equipement and music software right? Use it to try to top this diss track.

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 01-23-2015 at 03:34 PM.
Old 01-23-2015, 03:35 PM   #7
Point.blanK

Quote:
You know it was good. Stop lying. You just hate my voice cause you only like to listen to your own. I'd like to hear you on a Diss track and see how you do. I really would. I dare you to try to impress. I double dare you I triple Dog Dare you. You got recording equipement and music software right? Use it to try to top this diss track.
I don't have recording software

And no this wasn't good, iothre than the hook. As soon as u started rapping it made me cringe
Old 01-23-2015, 03:40 PM   #8
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
I don't have recording software

And no this wasn't good, iothre than the hook. As soon as u started rapping it made me cringe
that's because you only like the sound of your own voice but personally if you actually took the time to listen to my mixtape and find all my best tracks it might change your mind cause I spit some real lyrics people have given me props for. I rap about real life stuff and in some tracks I put comedy to it.
Old 01-23-2015, 05:36 PM   #9
ekelon
Banned

Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Don't know how it's a diss when all you did was point out what we did and said you hope we die...
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 06:18 PM   #10
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Don't know how it's a diss when all you did was point out what we did and said you hope we die...
you left out the part where I said you are all wack af and suck dick cause you are all faggots, but Yes I really do hope you die I wasn't joking at all.
Old 01-23-2015, 06:24 PM   #11
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@ekelon and yes I did this song just because I wanted to say I Hope you Die.
Old 01-23-2015, 06:26 PM   #12
ekelon
Banned

ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
you left out the part where I said you are all wack af and suck dick cause you are all faggots, but Yes I really do hope you die I wasn't joking at all.
You say that in every single song, diss or no diss.

I could care less what you hope for...

Apparently you're priorities are fucked because you could be hoping to be a better example for your children and hope they would have a better life...

But instead you're hoping an internet persona you're obsessed over dies...

Old 01-23-2015, 06:28 PM   #13
ekelon
Banned

If I died, your life would have no meaning.
Old 01-23-2015, 08:09 PM   #14
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
You say that in every single song, diss or no diss.

I could care less what you hope for...

Apparently you're priorities are fucked because you could be hoping to be a better example for your children and hope they would have a better life...

But instead you're hoping an internet persona you're obsessed over dies...

no you don't get it do you? I give no fucks for you. I just hope you die a horrorable death the worst way possible.
Old 01-23-2015, 08:10 PM   #15
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
If I died, your life would have no meaning.
If you died you wouldn't even be an after thought.
Old 01-24-2015, 01:34 AM   #16
Bobby Bigelow
You dont want no

Mentioned: 391 Post(s)
Bobby Bigelow is not the worst person
good shit Ill

would have liked to see another 16 in there though
Old 01-24-2015, 02:57 AM   #17
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Bigelow View Post
good shit Ill

would have liked to see another 16 in there though
Yeah I kinda didn't know what else to write but kinda felt like I wrote enough but I did write a 2nd chorus to it which to me felt like the iceing on the cake.
Old 01-24-2015, 01:02 PM   #18
JarrellOC

Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
JarrellOC is not the worst person
Dude said i wanna slap the living turds from you fags.. Lol wtf?
JarrellOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 01:28 PM   #19
Point.blanK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarrellOC View Post
Lmao

Glad there's some intelligent dudes lurking here..
Old 01-24-2015, 06:13 PM   #20
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
better than 9.99% of anything you've done in text battling tbh
Old 01-24-2015, 06:16 PM   #21
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Lmao

Glad there's some intelligent dudes lurking here..
name one fucking intelligent bar you've said??? Cause I haven't heard not one. Not one.
Old 01-24-2015, 06:30 PM   #22
JarrellOC

Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
JarrellOC is not the worst person
Quote:
Lol your a clown bro.. You cant even tell when people are sarcastically giving you props because they enjoy watching you embarass yourself. You HAVE to be slow, I mean you just have to be.
JarrellOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 06:42 PM   #23
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Lol your a clown bro.. You cant even tell when people are sarcastically giving you props because they enjoy watching you embarass yourself. You HAVE to be slow, I mean you just have to be.
no I known and I can tell. You're just too stupid to believe someone is smarter than they look. But you are dumber than you look. < that's me laughing at you!
Old 01-25-2015, 06:18 PM   #24
Point.blanK

Quote:
This number might be accurate... Probably too high but it's close

And if u think ima take time outta my day to show u bars that are just gonna go over ur simple head ur kiddin urself.
Old 01-25-2015, 07:58 PM   #25
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
This number might be accurate... Probably too high but it's close

And if u think ima take time outta my day to show u bars that are just gonna go over ur simple head ur kiddin urself.
Meant 99.9% but you get my drift homo. If I video battle you will you shut the fuck up?

Tags
i hope you die