Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Jeff video in Talkback twitter folks are not happy with

Old 04-26-2018, 02:53 AM   #81
Profess
I am the Chef

Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 03:54 AM   #82
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2915 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
I feel like the video is a hilariously bad look anyways. "THIS IS CALIFORNIA; THIS IS FAGGOT" had me laughing my ass off.

Jeff's an alcoholic who has been beat up at events for being drunk, kicked out of Talkback for being drunk, banned from KOTD for being drunk, and now caused a huge issue with the west being drunk. Maybe this is a sign dude should not drink and needs a therapist to deal with his inner rage issues. He ranted about Random's sexuality for a month, and says the word "faggot" more than anyone I've ever met.

The fans brought into the movement through the Young Republican movement are the Elliot Rodgers type. They're the alt-right but not willing to admit they're alt-right folks who basically buy into Infowars-esque conspiracies, but then, because they've been exposed to people who aren't white, don't subscribe to the blatantly racist parts of these ideologies. They're basically the incel, homely, sad types who've got nothing but blame for the world for their lives when they've had plenty of opportunities to not be shit bags.

Seriously, I get why Dan made a post being like "why are the saddest examples of white people what some people see as 'cool' in battle rap?" This "YEE-HA GO AMERICA HYUCK" ironic but not ironic steez is lame, and people who fuck with it are lame. It's a negative thing to have around and you can look at their legion of Talkback fan boys and the fact they're basically a step below the fat fedora guy meme.

RMBVA is a better place because that culture didn't take over here, and battle rap as a whole is worse for its influence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 06:03 AM   #83
god level

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Jeffrey looks like Dirtbag how bout that
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 06:23 AM   #84
iamHBY

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
I feel like the video is a hilariously bad look anyways. "THIS IS CALIFORNIA; THIS IS FAGGOT" had me laughing my ass off.

Jeff's an alcoholic who has been beat up at events for being drunk, kicked out of Talkback for being drunk, banned from KOTD for being drunk, and now caused a huge issue with the west being drunk. Maybe this is a sign dude should not drink and needs a therapist to deal with his inner rage issues. He ranted about Random's sexuality for a month, and says the word "faggot" more than anyone I've ever met.

The fans brought into the movement through the Young Republican movement are the Elliot Rodgers type. They're the alt-right but not willing to admit they're alt-right folks who basically buy into Infowars-esque conspiracies, but then, because they've been exposed to people who aren't white, don't subscribe to the blatantly racist parts of these ideologies. They're basically the incel, homely, sad types who've got nothing but blame for the world for their lives when they've had plenty of opportunities to not be shit bags.

Seriously, I get why Dan made a post being like "why are the saddest examples of white people what some people see as 'cool' in battle rap?" This "YEE-HA GO AMERICA HYUCK" ironic but not ironic steez is lame, and people who fuck with it are lame. It's a negative thing to have around and you can look at their legion of Talkback fan boys and the fact they're basically a step below the fat fedora guy meme.

RMBVA is a better place because that culture didn't take over here, and battle rap as a whole is worse for its influence.
Well said.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 06:29 AM   #85
Paradox

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Paradox is not the worst person
I thought his video was funny and just trolling. Not like he mocked caddys death

Frank stacks called everyone faggots and it was fine

Last edited by Paradox; 04-27-2018 at 06:40 AM.
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 11:08 AM   #86
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
presented without comment - https://soundcloud.com/timewarpweeke...west-coast2016
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 01:48 AM   #87
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 570 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Well, well, well...
6000GP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 01:54 AM   #88
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
I mean, battle rap cancelled Jeff for this. With a certain someone leading the charge. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander as far as I’m concerned
Old 08-27-2020, 11:46 AM   #89
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I mean, battle rap cancelled Jeff for this. With a certain someone leading the charge. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander as far as I’m concerned
I think there’s a difference between someone who is unapologetically racist and someone who laughed at a racist joke years ago. Avo has also really helped a lot of black artists’ careers.

Avo apologized (which he should have). Shouldn’t that be enough or do you think he should be canceled?

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 12:33 PM   #90
Profess
I am the Chef

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
I think there’s a difference between someone who is unapologetically racist and someone who laughed at a racist joke years ago. Avo has also really helped a lot of black artists’ careers.

Avo apologized (which he should have). Shouldn’t that be enough or do you think he should be canceled?
I have less of a problem with Jeff because he is transparent about his views. Avo comes across as sneaky here
Old 08-27-2020, 12:34 PM   #91
Profess
I am the Chef

Quote:
GP can we get a couple of paragraph analysis on this later?
Old 08-27-2020, 04:10 PM   #92
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
GP can we get a couple of paragraph analysis on this later?
Idk what to say man. But one thing that just popped into my mind... remember how a few years back “style clashes” were all the rage, and I would advocate against them bc they seemed racially motivated? Well come to find out, one of the people championing and producing these racially motivated style clash battles admits to actually being racist back then. I mean, all this shit is stuff I already knew and had been saying for years. Everyone outside rmbva finally discovering this shit has been... interesting
Old 08-27-2020, 04:44 PM   #93
Profess
I am the Chef

Quote:
Idk what to say man. But one thing that just popped into my mind... remember how a few years back “style clashes” were all the rage, and I would advocate against them bc they seemed racially motivated? Well come to find out, one of the people championing and producing these racially motivated style clash battles admits to actually being racist back then. I mean, all this shit is stuff I already knew and had been saying for years. Everyone outside rmbva finally discovering this shit has been... interesting
The first style clash (not chronologically) that pops into my mind is Shotgun Suge vs Charron, but I know there are many more. I remember your stance against them.

In a vacuum, I don't think laughing at a racial joke is the worlds worst crime. But in this case I see it as unusually distasteful because the cult of Avo had viewed him as "One of the few good whites." Furthermore, the way he cancelled Jeff.. I'm trying to articulate why I didn't like that at the time and like it less now.

I suppose I see a normal white as somebody that keeps to themselves, and occasionally laughs at a racial joke.. but knows to shut talk like that down in the wrong situation. Then there are some leftist extremist whites that have zero tolerance policies against racism publically, but grew up in a bubble and are now over compensating.

I see Jeff as being part of the 1st group and Avo as part of the 2nd..
Old 08-27-2020, 09:24 PM   #94
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
@6000GP damn i saw the video in full and you definitely have a legit argument. perhaps i was blinded by all avo has done for battle rap. i apologize if i was one of the people who ganged up on you for calling it out. "complicit" is a very relevant word here.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will

Last edited by Abstrakt; 08-27-2020 at 09:31 PM.
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 12:59 AM   #95
Profess
I am the Chef

Old 08-28-2020, 02:33 AM   #96
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Aside from the Trump support and the crazy pizzagate, Luciferian, conspiracy theory stuff, I mostly agree with what this guy is saying. Good drop. I’m not on board with Biden/Harris either, but I’m not about to be praising Trump, that’s wild. But yeah, this guy’s analysis was mostly good imo.
Old 08-28-2020, 05:39 AM   #97
GetPaid

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
@6000GP was talking about the 24/7 comments back in 2015.

https://www.rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=18949&page=2

From what I recall, no one was really talking about Avocado's actions in the video at that time. I wasn't even aware he was in the video until now because I never watched it, I just heard about the 24/7 comments. Not that his comments weren't racist as well, it's just interesting that it never really got picked up until now.
GetPaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 10:59 PM   #98
Emancee

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
no one was really talking about Avocado's actions in the video at that time. I wasn't even aware he was in the video until now because I never watched it, I just heard about the 24/7 comments. Not that his comments weren't racist as well, it's just interesting that it never really got picked up until now.
I don't remember Avo being really all that known back in the days. He was just some random guy who filmed battles. It was only recently that the Cult of Avocado weirdness started. I actually remembered this video, but didn't even think it was Avocado until this whole situation started.

Avo getting very unlucky with timing too. Race is a big important issue now and everyone had to seem squeaky clean.
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 04:27 AM   #99
GetPaid

GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
I don't remember Avo being really all that known back in the days. He was just some random guy who filmed battles. It was only recently that the Cult of Avocado weirdness started. I actually remembered this video, but didn't even think it was Avocado until this whole situation started.

Avo getting very unlucky with timing too. Race is a big important issue now and everyone had to seem squeaky clean.
The timing is definitely interesting. He deserves scrutiny for the video, but the timing makes me curious if this was planted by URL, Caffeine, or even Norbes (Avocado dismissed him on Twitter the other day from what I saw).

I feel like if someone really did some digging on RMBVA or RapMusic (does that still exist?), they could dig up some more dirt on him or really a lot of the battlers. There was definitely a lot of shit talked by battlers on this site before they probably had any idea that battling would grow to the level it's currently at.
Old 08-29-2020, 04:32 AM   #100
Profess
I am the Chef

Quote:
The timing is definitely interesting. He deserves scrutiny for the video, but the timing makes me curious if this was planted by URL, Caffeine, or even Norbes (Avocado dismissed him on Twitter the other day from what I saw).

I feel like if someone really did some digging on RMBVA or RapMusic (does that still exist?), they could dig up some more dirt on him or really a lot of the battlers. There was definitely a lot of shit talked by battlers on this site before they probably had any idea that battling would grow to the level it's currently at.
Perhaps Jeff leaked it
Old 08-29-2020, 04:45 AM   #101
brodeezy

Mentioned: 631 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
remember how a few years back “style clashes” were all the rage, and I would advocate against them bc they seemed racially motivated?
lmaooo we tried to tell em

been a while GP hope ur doing well! battle rap sucks!!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 08:35 AM   #102
Emancee

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

There's probably some truth to that. It sure as hell won't be me digging through that minefield of awful opinions, lol.

Whether it was directly done by Caffeine or not is questionable, but I definitely feel Avo's smugness about the whole Caffeine situation lead to this. Make yourself a massive target and don't be surprised when someone takes a shot.
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 03:50 PM   #103
GetPaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
There's probably some truth to that. It sure as hell won't be me digging through that minefield of awful opinions, lol.

Whether it was directly done by Caffeine or not is questionable, but I definitely feel Avo's smugness about the whole Caffeine situation lead to this. Make yourself a massive target and don't be surprised when someone takes a shot.
I randomly remembered one which was Charron basically saying "what's wrong with a white pride tattoo" or maybe just "what's wrong with white pride", probably in some thread about Hollohan. I have no idea why I remember that. But I don't want to claim that as fact without seeing the original post so I could be remembering it wrong. And in Charron's case, he actually would have been pretty young when he said it so who knows how he feels now.

Tags
8207, 8216, 8217, 8220, 8221