Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
RMBVA members: have you ever gotten into a battle in real life?

Old 12-16-2015, 09:22 PM   #1
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
RMBVA members: have you ever gotten into a battle in real life?

known battlers on this forum obviously excluded.

aside from text battles, have you ever somehow gotten yourself into a battle in real life? if so, what was the outcome?
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:28 PM   #2
larry word
have no constraints

Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
larry word is not the worst person
drunk white ppl at college parties
Old 12-16-2015, 09:34 PM   #3
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1181 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
i battle everyday for my virginity in my bedsheets but my dad keeps winning.
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:34 PM   #4
coleowsuz
IhaveJungleFever

Mentioned: 325 Post(s)
coleowsuz is better than Grind Time Australiacoleowsuz is better than Grind Time Australia
I battled this grown ass man named "K Smooth" when I was like 15 at a house party.. I went first freestyled for like 60 seconds thought we were just messing around.. This dude went after and proceeded to spit 5-7 minutes of clearly rehearsed material about his mother having cancer then just walked away at the end lol. Second time was about 2 years ago outside of a hookah bar in NYC.. I asked a middle eastern man who later turned out to be the store owner if he could spare a cigarette. after he refused, A middle aged man playing guitar sitting next to the store owner went on to offer me one of his cigarettes. I listened to him strum for a few minutes then eventually he asked me if I make music.. I proceeded to tell him I rap.. The store owner had overheard and immediately called out some random gibberish (turned out to be an arabic name) I kid you not this dudes nephew (mid 20s) comes walking out of the hookah bar mid verse lol.. This dude rapped his ass off I went back and forth for a while and eventually conceded defeat.. 30-40 people ended up flooding the side walk to watch the battle by the time it had ended which was pretty cool.. but yeah id say 0-2
coleowsuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:44 PM   #5
Solace254

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Solace254 is not the worst person
I've been battled at before, does that count? I was chilling on ocean pkwy in Brooklyn getting closer to brighton. We were talking about rap, then these two kids roll up. Random hoodrats.
Kids joined in the convo and my boy said I love rap. He never said I rapped. As soon as the one kid heard that he just unleashed the whackest 16 I ever heard. I felt so bad because you could tell he poured his soul into them bars.

When I told him at the end I didn't rap, he said "fuck that I don't care, I'll battle anyone even ya grandmother." I've checked for this cat on the scene and he never did give it a real try. Guess the coke got the best of him.
Solace254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:45 PM   #6
Poison Pen
Contributor

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Poison Pen is not the worst person
yup..
Poison Pen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:51 PM   #7
Jimbo Slice
I'm The One Who Knocks

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Jimbo Slice is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado View Post
lol!!!!!!
Old 12-16-2015, 09:51 PM   #8
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1181 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace254 View Post
I've been battled at before, does that count? I was chilling on ocean pkwy in Brooklyn getting closer to brighton. We were talking about rap, then these two kids roll up. Random hoodrats.
Kids joined in the convo and my boy said I love rap. He never said I rapped. As soon as the one kid heard that he just unleashed the whackest 16 I ever heard. I felt so bad because you could tell he poured his soul into them bars.

When I told him at the end I didn't rap, he said "fuck that I don't care, I'll battle anyone even ya grandmother." I've checked for this cat on the scene and he never did give it a real try. Guess the coke got the best of him.
lmao.
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:53 PM   #9
HYPEMAN!!!!!!!
Yo' Nose Is My Mic Stand

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
HYPEMAN!!!!!!! is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
BEST GO GET SOME CHICKEN WINGS PLAYA!!!! WE THROWIN' BONES AROUND OUT HERE!!!!

Now talk that shit!!!!!!
HYPEMAN!!!!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 10:11 PM   #10
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i battled some dude at a party once when i was freestyling over some acoustic guitar and this dude jumped in and started rapping at me and this one super drunk white dude got hella hype and started running around telling everyone to come watch the battle rap of the century
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 10:12 PM   #11
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Like a week ago while drunk with a mate. I won because I've got berz.
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 10:15 PM   #12
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Never, shits for nerdbirds
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 10:27 PM   #13
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i've freestyle battled random times,outside bars or parties.

ive been freestyling since i was a little kid before i even knew of battling.

usually its just me and some friends clownin around, and some random drunk dude comes out of no where and gets aggressive tryin to rap and gets bagged up for fun.
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 10:29 PM   #14
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
a lot, not in the last say 15 years tho

but this is literally what we did in the day, u had to be nice to even be allowed to rap
the mere utterance that you rapped meant you had to prove it
cyphers would usually become battles too
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 10:51 PM   #15
bobbylight

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
One time at a party at college I was shitfaced and there was a cypher. I remember getting into it and giving shit to one of the guys for not rapping and he was like well why don't you rap. I remember I rhymed "kegger" with "beggar" and was loud and horrible. I remember it effectively ended the cypher and everyone walked away and one kid was like "well at least you tried."
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 11:32 PM   #16
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
i lived my whole life in Austria so battle rap culture is not really a thing there, but this one time when i was on the bus in the middle of the night on my way home from a night out, some random dude walks up to me and starts spitting pretty bad bars at me outta nowhere. the other like 10 people on the bus are starting to wake up and be like da fuck is going on when i start rapping back at him. long story short, it obviously was horrible, it was two Viennese guys who don't even rap drunk in the middle of the night, but the scene as a whole was really fun, we were on a moving bus and surrounded by complete (and drunk/high) strangers who had no connection to battle rap culture whatsoever. the bus driver was cool as fuck, he was just chillin minding his own business.

other than that, no not really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 11:49 PM   #17
Wolfpac187
OTBVA's Tech Nines Bodyba

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Wolfpac187 is better than Grind Time AustraliaWolfpac187 is better than Grind Time Australia
At a party all of my boys were in a circle just freestyling about a lot of random shit. Eventually a guy none of us really knew walked in and just started dissing everybody. I tried telling one of my boys to diss him back but he said na so I was like fuck it and started going in on the nigga. We went back and forth for about six rounds 30 seconds each (if I remember right) when I just couldn't think of anything else to say. After that we went and got drunk and I learnt he's a funny ass dude. I do remember that while I was rapping I was nervous as shit that he would Math Hoffa me, but he didn't so it was all good.

Apparently I won.
Old 12-16-2015, 11:58 PM   #18
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by larry word View Post
drunk white ppl at college parties
Aw dude u ruined my post

But I verbally assaulted one dude at a college party

In highschool I got into a battle at my friend's birthday party with the illest emcee in town and got served a little bit, but looking back on it, it was just obervsational shit that the crowd loved like "yo fuck ur red hat" so I don't think I got destroyed that bad in reality.
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 12:10 AM   #19
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Oh and I cyphered one time in brooklawn with verse, Cortez, moneybagz and a few others. Verse kinda threw a little shade my way for being the pasty high as fuck kid that I probly am but of course I didn't go back at him...that dude can freestyle something ridiculous.
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 12:16 AM   #20
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Once at a beach party, these 2 fools rapping back and forth, one much worse than the other. This was back when I wou ld attempt to freestyle depending on who I was kickin it with at the time.

Just jumped in with a few bars about how wack the shittier dude was. Which the other guy took as me saying he won(he did but they both sucked) so I spat a few more terrible bars at him as well.

None of us were good, but they had been annoying people with their garbage so most people there were with my shit based on that alone.

Then a few weeks later I "battled" my boys roommate and thats when I decided this shit really isn't for me cause he came with a ton of prepared material with some direct lines mixed in at the start/end and I looked like an idiot lol.
Old 12-17-2015, 12:21 AM   #21
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Only with whiskey in my system, whiskey brings out the freestyler in me.
Especially if it's a early morning long walk with people.

"am I winning this, not a doubt, your style goes round and round, like that roundabout *points at roundabout*

Eaaaaaaasssssyy!!!

A few beergarden Saturday freestyles under my belt. I feel I'm in contention for either the KOTR or DF title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 12:53 AM   #22
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
lmfao avo
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 01:05 AM   #23
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Hell no, I leave that shit up to the people who want to provide a part of their soul to rhymes. I'd rather watch it gladiator game of thrones style. Spectator here bru

This is me when I watch battles ^ peep the futurama reference

Last edited by god level; 12-17-2015 at 01:10 AM.
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 03:06 AM   #24
baldjewishman
Jewish Dilemma = Free Ham

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
baldjewishman is not the worst person
Yes. Twice. The first time I did kinda well, and the other time I shit the bed.
Old 12-17-2015, 03:15 AM   #25
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
As a wee boy

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 03:52 AM   #26
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Mentioned: 806 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I used to battle all the time in middle school/early high school. One person would spit a setup and punchline and the other person would spit their setup-punchline combo. Weird format. Not much actual rapping involved.
Throwback Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 04:16 AM   #27
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
freestyle with my bro all the time and he basically gets cooked he spits hella more but always ends up killing himself with a bunch of shit I can rebuttal easy af

gotten into lil freestyle cyphers before at drunk parties shits not even really a battle mfers get cooked

#charronpacalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 05:26 AM   #28
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Mannnn, I haven't done a real battle since like high school when cafeteria battles were the shit. I was super nerdy back then (think Urkel with decent clothes), so the fact that I wasn't terrible always tripped people out. lol
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 05:42 AM   #29
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Haha! I remember being in a battle with someone and I flipped his thing about looking like I was in the Illuminati, into 'Illuminati bitch, ain't no iller than I be' which was supposed to be a set-up for a punch. The people listening had obviously never heard someone attempt to flip before and blew up. Instead of trying to actually get to a punchline I just decided to throw my hands up, pretend I'd won and get the props. Lol, the 90s were such a simpler time...
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 06:28 AM   #30
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I did, in my senior year of high school. A friend and I battled, after we got picked to do it in front of the entire school at a prom fashion show while the organizers were trying to kill time. My friend did a generic "I'm battling a white guy" written verse over the "Simon Says" beat, and I spit a legit freestyle over the "Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It" beat. In hindsight, I might've gotten some Tay Roc gas from the crowd, but I won.

Afterwards, Sway made an appearance, gave me props on winning the battle, and I immediately turned into Frank The Tank, not being able to grasps that Sway gave me a compliment.

It might still be floating on MySpace somewhere. I should find it, and have a good laugh with it.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 06:59 AM   #31
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness

Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
homeless guy started calling me names outside mcdonalds

then i realized he was doing so in rhyme format

I tried to battle him

and lost

cuz i have always suspected that
FatManFromSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 04:47 PM   #32
ThaDiz
A bump bump bump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ThaDiz is not the worst person
This will sound arrogant and I don't mean it to, but fuck it. Was the king of my nonexistent scene where I live when I was younger, back when you had to freestyle, literally never lost even one, although as stated given the talent pool that's nowhere near as impressive as it looks/sounds. Would love to do a written battle to see if I can do that, but DF is really the only game in the UK so far as I'm aware, and due to my boy snaking me I'll never get a shot at that now. Was dope reading other peoples experiences too! Great thread.
ThaDiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 04:56 PM   #33
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
i passive aggressively battle depression
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 05:33 PM   #34
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
i passive aggressively battle depression

LOL samez

Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA

Quote:
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 08:37 PM   #35
timesup

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
timesup is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDiz View Post
This will sound arrogant and I don't mean it to, but fuck it. Was the king of my nonexistent scene where I live when I was younger, back when you had to freestyle, literally never lost even one, although as stated given the talent pool that's nowhere near as impressive as it looks/sounds. Would love to do a written battle to see if I can do that, but DF is really the only game in the UK so far as I'm aware, and due to my boy snaking me I'll never get a shot at that now. Was dope reading other peoples experiences too! Great thread.

the uk's jvl??!!??
timesup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 09:58 PM   #36
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by timesup View Post
the uk's jvl??!!??

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:02 PM   #37
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDiz View Post
you cant just leave it at that, explain fully why you wouldnt be able to do df

also theres always other leagues, where are you from? poetic warfare are making a decent name for them selves out of southampton.
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:24 PM   #38
Laugh N' Stalk
Butt Sweat Brett

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Laugh N' Stalk is better than Grind Time AustraliaLaugh N' Stalk is better than Grind Time Australia
I battle my wife all the time except nothing rhymes and I sleep on the couch

@DrLaughNStalk on Twitter
Laugh N' Stalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:30 PM   #39
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
i battled a kid in the back of someones car...i said something about fucking his mother... unforunately, his mother is dead... said kid got upset but wanted to keep "battling" - kind of put a damper on the whole thing

shout out arsonal

also, i spit freestyles and battle verses all the time... i merk people with verses yo

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:31 PM   #40
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron Jereurghmy View Post
LOL samez

Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA
LOL bipolar 30'd me

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charron fans incoming, charronpacalypse, coleowsuz getting bodied out here, daddyrapperlife