Forum Home > Text & Audio Battles > Text Battle Main Stage > Proving Grounds
Battle Blanco14 vs Exenexex

View Poll Results: Who you got taking it?
Blanco14 1 5.26%
Exenexex 18 94.74%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2014, 12:55 AM   #1
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Blanco14 vs Exenexex

Fresh off a long run in Flossed Out II, quarterfinalist Exenexex gets himself right back on the horse to duke it out with experienced PG battler Blanco14.

Let's fuckin' go.

@Blanco14
You ain't got shit, I'ma show you what Ex lacks
My sets strapped, Get you creased down the middle like some fresh slacks
I'm laid back but quick to act if you fuck with my stacks
This time a' year i'll get you buried for some income tax

My whole hood full of lost niggas leanin' but there's room to grow
I know a kid 4'10", give him the 411 and he'd shoot a 5 0
Real shit

If I see you or your homies then they get the lead
I'll leave you Clique less like the mouse dead

Im bullshitting Ex, why take this nigga serious
You hot like 100 degrees, but nigga im celsius

Grab the techs, go upto Ex n' ex Ex... You know... Exenexex...
Is that a stretch? I'm after necks, why be the one who i'm after next?

Im going light since only 6 people vote, but imma have the bars that the people quote
Im hotter then a summertime overcoat, but you've lost more times then the damn remote

My battles getting better, with yours I wouldn't waste my time
My names Blanco14, but it should be 7.. Cuz i'm in my prime

@Exenexex
Muthafucka I'm living life Carlito's Way so Here Comes The Pain with nine shells
I'm sayin': this text shit, Ex' bitch, I'm pullin guns on Blanco like David Kleinfeld

Try to smoke me? the result's - ether, Cult leader, how my eight'll follow
So If you think I'm playin, Blanco? Keep in mind I ain't John Leguizamo

You know the drill, but I got enough power to saw all of this man
It'll be epic, seeing him split better than Jean Claude Van Damme

See I'm creative with these rounds, they all seen how i draw from the hand
It'll be baaad leading blanco to the slaughter you'll have to call him ah lamb

You're a street writer, I'm a street fighter, so do all you can but trust me I'l stomp ya
couldn't show up with electrifying rounds if Blanco was buddies with Blanka

Ironic how I put you behind bars, yet you've never had a troubled youth
We were in Flossed Out but you'll be marked out when three X's in front of you

I'll give Blanco, 14, like in his name. Scattering a round everywhere...dissipate
Afterwards, they'll have to "take 'em to church" like what Camron did to Mase

Fuck bars, I'll just pack a dozen shells and hollows, nickname them my 12 apostles
claim you never met a G and they'll find you dead in the streets like Griselda...Blanco. *

( *Medellín is pronounced like "met a G and"....the city in Colombia where they found her)

Lets get tit shmidiididididiididididi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:12 AM   #2
Psycho Mantis

Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Psycho Mantis probably likes in here/hair word play
Yo dope fucking battle, I got a battle setup with ex soon, so I'm not gonna vote. but Yo there is some good shit in here, ''You ain't got shit, I'ma show you what Ex lacks''
and this is a fucking gem from ex ''Fuck bars, I'll just pack a dozen shells and hollows, nickname them my 12 apostles
claim you never met a G and they'll find you dead in the streets like Griselda...Blanco'' WOW

good luck
Old 02-04-2014, 03:50 AM   #3
bells720
Posts Things

Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
bells720 is not the worst person
Great bars from both. Leaning toward Ex but ill revisit.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:26 AM   #4
bells720
Posts Things

Alright, looked again and this is the best I've seen yet from Blanco. This was pure preference and I expect the poll to be pretty split. Both of you guys brought great content, so hopefully people don't sleep on this one. But I have to go Ex off of good punches and a slightly easier read flow/structure wise.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:13 AM   #5
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Mentioned: 644 Post(s)
Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by bells720 View Post
Alright, looked again and this is the best I've seen yet from Blanco. This was pure preference and I expect the poll to be pretty split. Both of you guys brought great content, so hopefully people don't sleep on this one. But I have to go Ex off of good punches and a slightly easier read flow/structure wise.
Bells.. I have had 4 battles now.. one was with you.. you voted against me in the other 3 lol.. tryna stage a rematch or what?
Blanco14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:19 AM   #6
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Just fucking with you bells.. true story though haha... and shouts out to @Seanzo.. only the most classic battles get introductions lol
Old 02-04-2014, 11:06 AM   #7
Bobby Bigelow
You dont want no

Mentioned: 391 Post(s)
Bobby Bigelow is not the worst person
Ex gets this mainly cuz he kept it consistent. Blanco fell off a bit in the middle of his verse. I've seen a Clique less/mouse bar before and that 100 degrees shit was pretty much filler. The Ex lacks bar was nice, and that 'only 6 people vote' shit was funny.. cuz its true. Only thing I'd switch is to be a little more direct with some of your bars... Even with 16 theres not a lot of room for filler or bars that aint gunna hit. That shoot a 5 0 bar would have been better on a track then in a battle.

For Ex, that Eight'll follow/Leguizamo bar was nice.. Pretty much every bar is straight punches and thats where staying consistent n direct won you the battle. That closer ended off the verse nicely too, good shit.

IMO if this was a 12 bar battle and Blanco cut a few of the lighter bars this shit would be closer but Ex gets that win today
Bobby Bigelow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 03:00 PM   #8
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
@Blanco14
nice opener
i like that the scheme has been kept, but that final punch is a little light
this is fire, but its not really direct, real nice writing though
dont like this, less like the mouse, wouldnt that make them alive not dead?
filler
back on track, that ex n ex ex bit was dope an it all flowed real nice
Im going light since only 6 people vote, but imma have the bars that the people quote
Im hotter then a summertime overcoat, but you've lost more times then the damn remote
hahaha decent, lol at the 6 votes bar
dope, this is a little in direct but i like that your at least gettin braggy on your own shit, dint think it quite worked with the talk of your crew killin cops, but sayin your in your prime im down with that as a decent closer

@Exenexex
Muthafucka I'm living life Carlito's Way so Here Comes The Pain with nine shells
I'm sayin': this text shit, Ex' bitch, I'm pullin guns on Blanco like David Kleinfeld
DAMN!
really like the set up, an the punch is good but using the same film for two blanco references is a bit off for me
not really feeling this think it could have been worded better
ok
You're a street writer, I'm a street fighter, so do all you can but trust me I'l stomp ya
rhymes a bit off and the blanka electric shit is played
nice
I'll give Blanco, 14, like in his name. Scattering a round everywhere...dissipate
ok not a haymaker but a good punch an i liked the rhyme
Fuck bars, I'll just pack a dozen shells and hollows, nickname them my 12 apostles
claim you never met a G and they'll find you dead in the streets like Griselda...Blanco. *
that set up is bonker and the punch is big, but the rhymes a little off

real close battle, im going to edge to blanco, think he was just slightly more consistent, if weith nothing else the rhymes and flows, both had some big punches and some i wasnt really feeling
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:46 AM   #9
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Lee Swag View Post
Ex gets this mainly cuz he kept it consistent. Blanco fell off a bit in the middle of his verse. I've seen a Clique less/mouse bar before and that 100 degrees shit was pretty much filler. The Ex lacks bar was nice, and that 'only 6 people vote' shit was funny.. cuz its true. Only thing I'd switch is to be a little more direct with some of your bars... Even with 16 theres not a lot of room for filler or bars that aint gunna hit. That shoot a 5 0 bar would have been better on a track then in a battle.

For Ex, that Eight'll follow/Leguizamo bar was nice.. Pretty much every bar is straight punches and thats where staying consistent n direct won you the battle. That closer ended off the verse nicely too, good shit.

IMO if this was a 12 bar battle and Blanco cut a few of the lighter bars this shit would be closer but Ex gets that win today
Nigga I said the middle I was bullshittin cuz 6 people vote lol.. I save the heat for events my nigga

Side note we finished it all up in a day and a half... and still put a classic.. good shit @Exenexex
Old 02-05-2014, 02:12 AM   #10
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@Blanco14
lets go!!
not bad

Real shit
nice

kinda light

You hot like 100 degrees, but nigga im Celsius
light again + doesn't rhyme

hmm, ok

haha ok

true man, you are getting better for sure, good shit

@Exenexex
cant remember Carlitos way very well - but it sounded nice

dope, first line flowed nice, second was a bit long-winded or somethin

I just watched a battle where the guy said these two semis will split you like van damme but I already forgot what it was

dope, first line flowed nice, second was a bit long-winded or somethin

you're a street writer, I'm a street fighter, so do all you can but trust me I'l stomp ya
ok, kinda tired of street fighter bars tbh

not bad

not bad

claim you never met a G and they'll find you dead in the streets like Griselda...Blanco.
reference was hot

god dammit, I can't even call this shit... maybe just edging to Ex for more consistancy, but pretty much a tie. nice battle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.

Last edited by thatguy; 02-05-2014 at 07:58 AM.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:25 AM   #11
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

@@VapeHop @bells720 @Dank Schrader @Heater Frampton @HEXANE @illipsis @mdk @ErikForeman @Serge T @SpecialOh @ukallday @RickyProehl @StabYourself @Sugar Dre @WallaceBread @Yagerbomb @Dark Magic @Mongo @Bobby Lee Swag @deve @Blanco14 @Memphis @coathangerdaboatslanger @LOwLIFE @Smokinstein @Throwback Mike @Punch Crunk @Prelectricity @ProfessYoHistory

The bar team... Come on niggas shits boring without yalls opinions on the shit..
If anybody wanna do 12 bars mesage me... Want somebody thats good tho ya feel me
Old 02-05-2014, 07:58 AM   #12
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This shit was pretty off the chain. Thanks for alerting me to come vote on this.

Both battlers had their high and low points in their respective rounds. For blanco, the 4'10, 50 shit was nice, I even liked the remote control line, as well as the ex n ex ex line which turned out to make good sense imo and wasn't a stretch. As for the negatives, Celsius and serious don't really rhyme, some careless setups (hot like a summertime overcoat) but overall pretty good round.

Then for ex...the Benny blanco theme was cool to start off the round. Griselda Blanco punch was cool but I didn't know the pronunciation was "met a g in"..thought it was more like a soft g or j sound.

Overall I just feel like ex did more to win this. He had more consistent back to back punches and more developed multis for the most part and also seemed like he had more content although I didn't count the lines

Good job to both

Vote - ex by a smidge
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:02 AM   #13
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco14 View Post
@@VapeHop @bells720 @Dank Schrader @Heater Frampton @HEXANE @illipsis @mdk @ErikForeman @Serge T @SpecialOh @ukallday @RickyProehl @StabYourself @Sugar Dre @WallaceBread @Yagerbomb @Dark Magic @Mongo @Bobby Lee Swag @deve @Blanco14 @Memphis @coathangerdaboatslanger @LOwLIFE @Smokinstein @Throwback Mike @Punch Crunk @Prelectricity @ProfessYoHistory

The bar team... Come on niggas shits boring without yalls opinions on the shit..
If anybody wanna do 12 bars mesage me... Want somebody thats good tho ya feel me
first of all, repped for the props and mention. i'm a little drunk right now, but i'll have some time tomorrow to do a proper breakdown on this shit.

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/
StabYourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:08 AM   #14
HEXANE
Caucasian Filipino

Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
HEXANE is a PY Poster
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. this is the most direct battle i've read. them bars were customize for each other.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:17 AM   #15
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Thumbs down

For a battle supposedly so close/tight I sure am getting bodied in the poll lol

I shouldn't have used the 4 middle bars of filler but this shit was wrote from Superbowl Sunday night then turned in Monday.. literally both wrote our shit in 24 hours lol..

Last edited by Blanco14; 02-05-2014 at 11:35 AM.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:43 PM   #16
bells720
Posts Things

Already voted nhamsayin.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:16 PM   #17
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells720 View Post
Already voted nhamsayin.
Yeah sorry bells I just tagged everyone bomb does.. the niggas that know bars.. lol.. I just noticed I accidently tagged my own self
Old 02-05-2014, 02:28 PM   #18
deve

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
deve is a PY Poster
@Blanco14
not really doing any damage but setting the mood.
i don't really... im sorry my nigga i dont feel the punch.
this shit was real dope, think ya like lux? lol. gangsta shit but no real diss.
i dont feel it.
íf you're bullshitting him and you're not taking him serious, that's really nothing to do with each other. if youre celsius, that's saying youre a singular unit, meaning you're one celsius. also the rhyme's off.
that ex n x ex was dope af, that's some of the shit i'd do. explaining was a bit not needed but whatever about it. setup a dozen times harder than the punch.
stretching the bounderies of a text battle bar i think here but that remote shit was dope. only thing i think was a bit weird that you call ya click lost niggas before and now you call him a lost nigga too?
math bars is something you gotta deal with. i like the idea but maybe the execution needs some sandpapering.

@Exenexex
nice.
all of this was good except the Leguizamo punch, which was decent at best.
this was good. i think the "itll be epic" just seems a bit nerdy to say to me i dont know nigga lol maybe im off my head but yeah... nevertheless i think this was good.
well... i dont know... mediocre.
i think using blanka's fine though used a ton, but a nigga has to do it in a dope way for it to be fine. i think the setup was nice with the g vibes and shit, but the "buddies with blanka" just comes off soft.
setup fine, punch nice.
i think shit was real good but not fire.
claim you never met a G and they'll find you dead in the streets like Griselda...Blanco.
setup real weak, punch real nice.

i think i might edge this shit to ex... was even but i think ex was a bit harder with it. i think both of yall niggas can do better though - no diss.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:23 PM   #19
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
@Blanco14

Real shit
Crack

You got busy here.

lol the concept here was dope as hell, Could've pulled it off better imo but it hit.

Math bars. I see you. Good shit.

Verse had some light work but overall it was a decent read. These were the standouts imo and the shoot 5-0 joint was my favorite.

@Exenexex

Light filler but this was dope.

lol

Mmmmmmmm

Busy

( *Medellín is pronounced like "met a G and"....the city in Colombia where they found her)

Nasty opener

I felt like both brought something crazy to the battle. Blanco, the creases opener was cool. Good way to start a battle and the 5-0 joint really got me into it. Serious and Celsius don't rhyme, bro. That threw me off as it really put a speed bump in your verse. You got back on pace though. Cool verse.

Exenexex you have some concepts that you could REALLY make fire out of. Work on it, work on the delivery. One problem I had is how you sacrificed flow for the sake of over-explaining some of the bars (Carlitos way and Griselda). Trust that the readers aren't retarded and get to the point! Btw: Medellín is pronounced "MeH-De-Yeen", but I'll let that stretch ride lol.

Overall I felt like Ex had a more polished verse and gets the slight edge. You guys went almost bar for bar with the concepts and for me, it came down to who did a better job of cleaning up his verse. Props to both for putting in decent work. Blanco's 5-0 bar was probably my favorite from the battle lol.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:34 PM   #20
Ill Magic
Harlem Hospital Doctor

Mentioned: 137 Post(s)
Ill Magic is a PY Poster
I'm ill with the flu so I'll vote later.

I also got a battle with @Psycho Mantis but I can't write for a few days.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:37 PM   #21
Psycho Mantis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Dre View Post
I'm ill with the flu so I'll vote later.

I also got a battle with @Psycho Mantis but I can't write for a few days.

@Sugar Dre @Seanzo got my bars waiting for ya when you feeling better boo
Old 02-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #22
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
@Sugar Dre @Seanzo got my bars waiting for ya when you feeling better boo
Pretty sure its a guy...
Old 02-05-2014, 03:56 PM   #23
Psycho Mantis

Quote:
Pretty sure its a guy...

I am too.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:58 PM   #24
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

So you purposefully called a dude boo?
Old 02-05-2014, 04:01 PM   #25
Psycho Mantis

Old 02-05-2014, 04:43 PM   #26
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

No... you called another man boo.... not over thinking shit... You a fruit
Old 02-05-2014, 05:39 PM   #27
Psycho Mantis

keep reaching blanco
Old 02-05-2014, 05:55 PM   #28
Ill Magic
Harlem Hospital Doctor

Mentioned: 137 Post(s)
Ill Magic is a PY Poster
Boys shouldn't be calling Grown Ass Men 'Boo'

Old 02-05-2014, 06:08 PM   #29
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Psycho mantic gettin quite romantic #barz
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:41 PM   #30
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Y'all make a good couple..
Old 02-05-2014, 10:54 PM   #31
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@Blanco14 is trash
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:59 PM   #32
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessYoHistory View Post
@Blanco14 is trash
Don't hate, just cuz I won't battle you... in my post I said someone decent..
He pmed me I declined nicely and he wants to cry lol...
Get some practice man..
I'm bout to body deve..
When I see write 1 good bar I'll battle you
Old 02-05-2014, 11:02 PM   #33
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Don't hate, just cuz I won't battle you... in my post I said someone decent..
He pmed me I declined nicely and he wants to cry lol...
Get some practice man..
I'm bout to body deve..
When I see write 1 good bar I'll battle you
No you are really trash, and you wanted to battle me 8 bars. After you posted begging for some1 "decent" to battle you. Last I saw you were losing this 13-2.

You are trash, and I will face fuck you for saying the N-bomb white boy.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:19 PM   #34
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Quote:
No you are really trash, and you wanted to battle me 8 bars. After you posted begging for some1 "decent" to battle you. Last I saw you were losing this 13-2.

You are trash, and I will face fuck you for saying the N-bomb white boy.
And no I agreed to a pity 8 so you wouldn't cry like a little bitch
But here you are crying like a bitch..
Yeah I'm losing but it was done quick.. and my shits decent for short time... go read the comments on your battles... they suck.. why waste 30 minutes of my life on you bitch ass nigga.. with a gay ass name.. You rap worse then fox from sons bitch nigga

Last edited by Blanco14; 05-19-2014 at 12:13 PM.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:39 PM   #35
Profess

Quote:
Bitch I'm Mexican you dumb fuck...
And no I agreed to a pity 8 so you wouldn't cry like a little bitch
But here you are crying like a bitch..
Yeah I'm losing but it was done quick.. and my shits decent for short time... go read the comments on your battles... they suck.. why waste 30 minutes of my life on you bitch ass nigga.. with a gay ass name.. You rap worse then fox from sons bitch nigga
Your excuses are pathetic. Keep dancing phaggot.

Your name means white and your still trash, man
You're about as Mexican as @Dirtbag Dan
Old 02-06-2014, 12:05 AM   #36
deve

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
deve is a PY Poster
Quote:
Your excuses are pathetic. Keep dancing phaggot.@Dirtbag Dan
i approve this shit. this nigga Blanco is weak af. dude cant beg for good matchups if he lose all his matchups against weak bitches, that makes no sense...
Old 02-06-2014, 12:08 AM   #37
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by deve View Post
i approve this shit. this nigga Blanco is weak af. dude cant beg for good matchups if he lose all his matchups against weak bitches, that makes no sense...
Exactly, instead of rushing thru 8 bar battles that dude should take some time then maybe he'll get better opponents. That being said, he probably lacks the vocabulary.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:09 AM   #38
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Quote:
Your excuses are pathetic. Keep dancing phaggot.

Your name means white and your still trash, man
You're about as Mexican as @Dirtbag Dan
I'm Mexican, they call me Blanco because I used to sell coke... white... Blanco..
Cruz I'm a straight gangsta on the streets ya heard
A white person is gringo pinche pendejo
Consigue una pinche Vida
Get a fucking life
Bitch nigga your name is professyohistory...
You must be Asian right?
Small dick no driving blind dog eating bitch nigga...
Damn this generating stereotypes off of usernames is easy..

Last edited by Blanco14; 05-19-2014 at 12:14 PM.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:25 AM   #39
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Must be good if I got these two fucking losers begging me and blowing up my inbox saying please and shit...
Lol.. I said no to both.. you both suck...

Profess you barely beat a guy who barely speaks English...... one battle.. nice
Deve.. 64 posts.. horrible battles... neither of you are worth it... face each other fucking weirdos

Last edited by Blanco14; 05-19-2014 at 12:15 PM.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:35 AM   #40
Profess

Quote:
I'm Mexican, they call me Blanco because I used to sell coke... white... Blanco..
A white person is gringo pinche pendejo
Consigue una pinche Vida
Get a fucking life
Bitch nigga your name is professyohistory...
You must be Asian right?
Small dick no driving blind dog eating bitch nigga...
Damn this generating stereotypes off of usernames is easy..
Cornball

Tags
barz