Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Anyone down for another "RMBVA" cypher

Old 05-12-2015, 10:32 PM   #81
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
@Abstrakt @Prelec @PillowCase @riffic @SuckaFreeCashier well we all gotta agree on a beat to use. So how do you wanna do this? Seriously we all have a different style but with good creativity. What can we agree on? I'll let you guys pick a beat I'll write it on a piece of paper put it in a hat and pick the beat out at random. Deal?
no, we're doing the one abstrakt chose.
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 10:33 PM   #82
PillowCase
Banned

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
PillowCase is not the worst person
Quote:
@Abstrakt @Prelec @PillowCase @riffic @SuckaFreeCashier well we all gotta agree on a beat to use. So how do you wanna do this? Seriously we all have a different style but with good creativity. What can we agree on? I'll let you guys pick a beat I'll write it on a piece of paper put it in a hat and pick the beat out at random. Deal?
So now you heard of me/now you hurt(ta) me, but you can never murder me.

AT(L) Hoodie - A-Team - America Trip

I could continue ... I'll put two rips of paper in a hat. One says yes and the other no.

Nope, the magic rabbit doesn't want me to expose anymore to a chubby saltine.
PillowCase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 10:34 PM   #83
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:

PEOPLE, i tell ya!!! people!!!

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 10:37 PM   #84
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post

PEOPLE, i tell ya!!! people!!!
PM me the link... if you don't have a free download I can still get it downloaded.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 10:39 PM   #85
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
man that a beat i totally do not want to rap on thanks
Prelec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 10:41 PM   #86
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by PillowCase View Post
So now you heard of me/now you hurt(ta) me, but you can never murder me.

AT(L) Hoodie - A-Team - America Trip

I could continue ... I'll put two rips of paper in a hat. One says yes and the other no.

Nope, the magic rabbit doesn't want me to expose anymore to a chubby saltine.
Chubby Saltine? Bitch please have you heard yourself on a beat? I know you are fat as fuck not just by the voice but the photos of yourself.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 05-12-2015, 10:42 PM   #87
PillowCase
Banned

Quote:
Chubby Saltine? Bitch please have you heard yourself on a beat? I know you are fat as fuck not just by the voice but the photos of yourself.
I'm on the pic in the video. Haven't really gained any weight, but nice try.

But the punch lays in saltine, not chubby. Chubby can be Cudi.
Old 05-12-2015, 10:42 PM   #88
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelec View Post
We are so fucked this is like trying to get ColdPlay to do a song with Jay-Z it will never happen.
Old 05-12-2015, 10:45 PM   #89
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelec View Post
you werent gonna rap anyway

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 05-12-2015, 10:47 PM   #90
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
We are so fucked this is like trying to get ColdPlay to do a song with Jay-Z it will never happen.

i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 05-12-2015, 10:49 PM   #91
PillowCase
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post

Old 05-12-2015, 10:51 PM   #92
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Quote:
deadline is May 26

sound good, bootlickers?
how many bars you wanting from everyone?

also while i got you, i just clocked that this is called "another cypher"...wheres the first one at??
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 10:55 PM   #93
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
how many bars you wanting from everyone?

also while i got you, i just clocked that this is called "another cypher"...wheres the first one at??
no bar limit... keep it 1 to 2 minutes

the first one was on Battle Addict on blogtalkradio...actually i think there were a couple. it was a good place for people to showcase their talent. guys like roddy, goldenflamez and GSB showed they were damn good spitters. and tbh, GSB was dope even tho hes a dickhead

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 05-12-2015, 10:57 PM   #94
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Mentioned: 806 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica

This is gonna be fire. I feel like riffic's probably a really good rapper who's just been hiding it from us this whole time...
Throwback Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 10:58 PM   #95
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Well I'll be damned! Then this is like the KKK doing a track with 2PAC's Mom. Bet that video don't pop up in youtube.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:03 PM   #96
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Quote:
this is like the KKK doing a track with 2PAC's Mom
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 12:53 AM   #97
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Maybe the best could change up! Who knows
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:03 AM   #98
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Personally I'm doing audacity and uploading that to my soundcloud.... But u guys are welcome to upload it from ya smartphones ... It'll just be cool to hear a bunch of regulars riding a beat.

Btw the reason I picked this beat is because it's easy to spit over and it's minimalist so u can accentuate your rap skills yh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 05-13-2015, 02:17 AM   #99
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwback Mike View Post

This is gonna be fire. I feel like riffic's probably a really good rapper who's just been hiding it from us this whole time...

have u heard kbomb? he sounds nicee
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:18 AM   #100
ass2myface

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
I can't rap,but curious to see how this plays out......props on ras kass getting some shine in here, one of the most underrated emcees ever
ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 04:29 AM   #101
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
have u heard kbomb? he sounds nicee
I vaguely recall hearing some track he was on a while ago and thinking he was pretty impressive. I'm expecting him to murder this tbh.
Old 05-13-2015, 04:30 AM   #102
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

I wanna hear Seanzo rap.
Old 05-13-2015, 04:33 AM   #103
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Might spit a written and end with a freestyle... Shootin for 1:30min

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 05-13-2015, 04:38 AM   #104
riffic
RYD ;

i'm kind of going for an eminem meets yelawolf meets machine gun kelly vibe
Quote:
Old 05-13-2015, 04:39 AM   #105
riffic
RYD ;

the beat could have more of a ryan lewis feel but i'll manage
Quote:
Old 05-13-2015, 04:56 AM   #106
PillowCase
Banned

Bee like
Old 05-13-2015, 05:24 AM   #107
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
We're doing the ras kass one right?
Old 05-13-2015, 05:31 AM   #108
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

I'm bout to have some ridiculous multis yo
Old 05-13-2015, 06:06 AM   #109
PublicStaticVoid

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
PublicStaticVoid is a PY Poster
I'm going to try this. I have only got a camera mic tho lol
PublicStaticVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 10:45 AM   #110
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Quote:
you werent gonna rap anyway
Even if I would I'd still not rap over that beat
Prelec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:16 PM   #111
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
I'll use any beat chosen, doesn't matter. Don't want to search through this thread seeing what everyone chooses.

If possible send a final thread, post or pm with what beat is being used. I'm ready to kill it
Old 05-14-2015, 02:19 AM   #112
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness

Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
I have a terrible voice but I'll try something

cuz i have always suspected that
FatManFromSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 08:00 PM   #113
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mage BTM View Post
We're doing the ras kass one right?
yessir
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOfficial View Post
I'll use any beat chosen, doesn't matter. Don't want to search through this thread seeing what everyone chooses.

If possible send a final thread, post or pm with what beat is being used. I'm ready to kill it
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 01:56 AM   #114
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Idk if I mentioned it earlier but Sb was one of the nicest on battle addict too... Interested to see how dude will handle this beat

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 05-15-2015, 01:59 AM   #115
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post

U best get busy with this beat like a vegetable fucker

I'm so nice

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 05-15-2015, 02:02 AM   #116
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatManFromSpace View Post
I have a terrible voice but I'll try something

This ain't a contest... U got plenty of time to maximize your vocals. Interested to hear what u got!

There's no sign up or anything btw so if anyone wants to record something last minute then that's cool too

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 05-15-2015, 02:10 AM   #117
KellyBetz of NoCoast
Columbia, Missouri USA

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
KellyBetz of NoCoast is not the worst person
Who's going to chop them all together???

I'm in btw
KellyBetz of NoCoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 02:50 AM   #118
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyBetz of NoCoast View Post
Who's going to chop them all together???

I'm in btw

Good question... Anyone good at that type of shit?

Also glad u down... I heard one or two of your songs ... U have a cool alt rap sound ... Do me a favor and treat the beat like it's been a naughty lil hoe

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 05-15-2015, 03:20 AM   #119
KellyBetz of NoCoast
Columbia, Missouri USA

Quote:
Good question... Anyone good at that type of shit?

Also glad u down... I heard one or two of your songs ... U have a cool alt rap sound ... Do me a favor and treat the beat like it's been a naughty lil hoe

Oooooh k

Old 05-15-2015, 03:23 AM   #120
KellyBetz of NoCoast
Columbia, Missouri USA

Aye fuck it, shameless... Here's some new stuff

I rap good.