Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Tsu Surf Locked Up Again (Aggravated Assault With A Deadly Weapon)

Old 03-22-2017, 04:35 AM   #41
lukej

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
This is literally spoken from the view of someone on the outside looking in.. If you grow up in a neighborhood where everyone is rollin 60s then you're a 60 to all their opps.. So at 13-14 when you are getting jumped by Hoovers and your friends who do bang are gettin shot by Hoovers you're kinda just brought into that life..

Not to make excuses for him just sayin unless you grew up in a similar environment you really wouldn't know what ppl mean when they say "I didn't choose it, it chose me"

So a lot of times what happens is as you get older you realize this shit is senseless but that doesn't mean ppl just forget about all the fights and shootouts that you had so sometimes you can get caught up for simply defending yourself
Gonna go ahead and guess that despite your explanation, he took nothing from that.
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:25 AM   #42
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
Dumbest shit I've read in here
u can suck a dick tho
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:58 AM   #43
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
this like his 3rd strike and he dont even need to be doing dumb shit like this when he has a chance of breaking through the actual industry plus is getting paid decent amounts to rap.

this like some arron hernanzdez shit on a lower scale i aint saying free nothing stop doing fucking dumb shit

i dont wish prison on anybody who hasn't done some super serious shit but this like the 3rd or 4th time now if he was smart he would move away from this type of shit asap

Last edited by youdontwannabethatguy; 03-22-2017 at 07:00 AM.
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 07:05 AM   #44
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
when he has a chance of breaking through the actual industry
I'm pretty sure an assault charge has never stopped a rapper from breaking into the industry. In fact it can only help his chances. I bet he cracked the dudes head open and there was a willy wonka golden ticket glistening underneath.
Old 03-22-2017, 08:16 AM   #45
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMajor View Post
Damn...Really no facts to go off at this point. Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon could be a handful of different things ("weapon"-wise), and take place under a bunch of different circumstances.

yea we know zilch at this point

i had a friend catch an assault on an officer charge or somethin' for part of his drink splashing on a cop during some sort of shoving thing

another got "terroristic threats" for calling someone and saying he was gonna beat em up

these charges tell us squat about what really went down

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist

Last edited by The Wrist; 03-22-2017 at 08:19 AM.
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:53 AM   #46
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
u can suck a dick tho
You can't actually exist in real life can you?
Old 03-22-2017, 10:40 AM   #47
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukej View Post
So a gang member can never defend himself in an altercation?

You have a pretty evolved worldview man, tell me more.

Let me guess - it was Trayvon's fault, too right?

No but this and that is just reality and how judges sentence. Can't help that.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 11:35 AM   #48
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post

i had a friend catch an assault on an officer charge or somethin' for part of his drink...

Yep...The BI part of the charge could be bad news, but until the story comes out, there's no info on how/why the bodily injury was caused.
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 11:38 AM   #49
witness23

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
witness23 is a PY Poster
Mama surf you wanna speak to your son, press 9.
witness23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 01:56 PM   #50
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
surf should move to the burbs

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 02:51 PM   #51
lukej

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post

i had a friend catch an assault on an officer charge or somethin' for part of his drink splashing on a cop during some sort of shoving thing

another got "terroristic threats" for calling someone and saying he was gonna beat em up

This.
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 03:18 PM   #52
GMajor

GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by witness23 View Post
Hahaha, well played, sir. 1000 reps if you go comment on one of her IG posts with: "You wanna speak to the inmate, press 9!" (she's posting on Surf's account).

I'd do it myself, but---JERSEY.
Old 03-22-2017, 04:02 PM   #53
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
This for all you Obama voters out there

Breaking bucks for a change rewarding free humans with whips and chains all you punk mothafuckaz lame change yo lane nothing in the news is real....best peace kept is steel

Clowning on locked up people get the fuck down forcing people to do the 6feet clown ain't nothing funny when you get tugged up in the ground greasy fat fucks lose a pound so shut the fuck up when you go around its gets a round let's see who'll be lying in the mound got it good.....not a sound

I'd invite all shit talkers to catch a real one quick but distance is a thing and I never reach so all funny guys fuck you if you misunderstood what is written above I don't give a fuck I'm going to roast all you bitches until yo momma gets told the body was fubar quicker than I can spit F.U Bars

Disrespectful little fat short greasy punk bitches and all you extra tender chicken loins can "jive" the fuck out
Old 03-22-2017, 04:37 PM   #54
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
all of you know next to nothing about surf's life or what even happened in this situation

shut up
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 04:40 PM   #55
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
might've been dumb as fuck and his fault

might've been self-defense

might've been a rigged system

might've been aliens

none of you know
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 03-22-2017, 04:58 PM   #56
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
you guys think pete wants to go skydiving
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 04:59 PM   #57
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by witness23 View Post
she can't, just gets the operator

fuck i gotta put it in subtitles or something

SHE CAN'T JUST YET, THE YOPPER ATE HER.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:45 PM   #58
Soda Popinski
Bitches Love Soda

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Soda Popinski is not the worst person
Just reading the shit his mom has been posting on his IG. Is she fucking 14 years old or something?
Old 03-22-2017, 08:10 PM   #59
riffic
RYD ;

think she's a mother that's worried about her son
Quote:
Old 03-22-2017, 08:32 PM   #60
Soda Popinski
Bitches Love Soda

Soda Popinski is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
You always makes great observations like this?
Old 03-22-2017, 08:34 PM   #61
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soda Popinski View Post
You always makes great observations like this?
Quote:
Old 03-22-2017, 09:10 PM   #62
GMajor

Quote:
I'ma play devil's advocate and say she ain't worried because:

#wegotthis #igotthis #queenatwork #iholdmyteamdown #everyoneaintworthy #youcanalwaystrustyourmomma and last but not most definitely not least, #itaintrickingifyougotit

Surf'll be home by the time UNC wins the chip this year.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:30 AM   #63
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
You can't actually exist in real life can you?

u cant actually be as dumb as u seem can you?

re-read my post
THEN read the post after it
and then come back and tell me u feel stupid
Old 03-23-2017, 01:24 PM   #64
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
This is literally spoken from the view of someone on the outside looking in..
Who do you think will be on the jury? 12 Rolling 60's??? Check yourself, before you wreck yourself
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 04:57 PM   #65
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
As a nigga from Jersey, I be lookin at Surf sideways. I know cats from CMD doing wild time for half the shit Tsunami does. After awhile you gotta wonder if that cat has any damn common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 05:23 PM   #66
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
u cant actually be as dumb as u seem can you?

re-read my post
THEN read the post after it
and then come back and tell me u feel stupid
Nah, perhaps I'm just missing something because you're on a higher level. Care to break it down for us regular folk?

Edit: I will concede it's entirely possible that you act in a way I just don't understand. Like I think someone who would make a song about how black people are scary and calling them "niggers" and "cotton farmers" would have rather retrograde views on race, but I'm sure there is some level of satire there that I must be missing, right?

Last edited by Jack Deuce; 03-23-2017 at 05:28 PM.
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 05:29 PM   #67
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Who do you think will be on the jury? 12 Rolling 60's??? Check yourself, before you wreck yourself
I never once said anything about a jury I was simply saying that we don't know what Surf did or why he did it and it's not far fetched to think whatever he did could of been in his own defense
Quote:
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 05:29 PM   #68
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukej View Post
Gonna go ahead and guess that despite your explanation, he took nothing from that.
It's too real for em to get it broadie
Quote:
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 06:15 PM   #69
averagejoe

Quote:
Nah, perhaps I'm just missing something because you're on a higher level. Care to break it down for us regular folk?

Edit: I will concede it's entirely possible that you act in a way I just don't understand. Like I think someone who would make a song about how black people are scary and calling them "niggers" and "cotton farmers" would have rather retrograde views on race, but I'm sure there is some level of satire there that I must be missing, right?

lmao jesus man

nxt time u wanna blow off steam go get a bj

Tags
55358, 56606, freesurf, holdtightson, igotthis, iholdmyteamdown, queenatwork, wegotthis