Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
MIKE P: URL's 100 Burgerz

Old 03-12-2017, 10:23 PM   #1
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
MIKE P: URL's 100 Burgerz

Listen, the White Lightning is always putting on good matches. But does he have a clear win under his belt?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 10:26 PM   #2
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Mike P deserves a plate!!!!!
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 10:26 PM   #3
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Valid comparison except mike p is significantly worse

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 10:28 PM   #4
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
sry i really need to saying that everyone deserves a plate it's just way too funny to me. i don't really have much of an opinion of Mike P. he's ok i guess
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 10:35 PM   #5
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
not gonna lie i rather watch a 100 bagels battle then mike woop woop thats the sound of the police
Old 03-12-2017, 10:37 PM   #6
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Bulletz became successful on KOTD because he won matches against opponents he was supposed to lose against (Charron, Kid Twist, JC, Chilla Jones).

Mike P became successful on URL by frequently posting in Facebook groups and making blogs.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 10:46 PM   #7
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
Bulletz became successful on KOTD because he won matches against opponents he was supposed to lose against (Charron, Kid Twist, JC, Chilla Jones).

Mike P became successful on URL by frequently posting in Facebook groups and making blogs.
Interesting point, Sonny, and when you put it like that, either times have really changed or it's not that great of a comparison.

That said, Mike P's marketing savy gets him a lot of views. Mike P vs Tink is almost at 600k views. And his previous clash with Swave hasn't even hit 300k views yet.

As far as Mike P's success do you think he will ever make it to a NOME or Summer Madness, or is he just a good jobber for the Born Legacy series?
Old 03-12-2017, 10:47 PM   #8
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
Mike P deserves a plate!!!!!
When did we start thinking Mike P wasn't getting a fair share?
Old 03-12-2017, 10:51 PM   #9
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 133 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
I personally think I've seen Mike P have slight flashes (light headed/light head is) lil portion against Daylyt but I think he's trash overall.. His rounds vs Trez were really hard to watch and I think the platform really doesn't fit him at all

As far as the op's point he has never won a battle in his career and the only battle he was going to win a nigga beat him up lol I really would love to see Mike on Barbarian Battle Ground tho or one of those other leagues I don't watch
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 10:54 PM   #10
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post
Valid comparison except mike p is significantly worse
I think Mike P would probably edge his 2-1. @Seanzo set it up!
Old 03-12-2017, 10:58 PM   #11
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
sry i really need to saying that everyone deserves a plate it's just way too funny to me. i don't really have much of an opinion of Mike P. he's ok i guess
Mike P def been getting some good matches on URL.. Ave, Daylyt, Trez.. but are his blogs ect really that good?
Old 03-12-2017, 11:02 PM   #12
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
not gonna lie i rather watch a 100 bagels battle then mike woop woop thats the sound of the police
Just checked Bulletz versetracker and a lot of his recent battles are Don't Flop. I think of him as a KOTD guy. But, I disagree, recently, I've been watching Mike P battles. No disrespect. That said, I might watch this later

Old 03-12-2017, 11:03 PM   #13
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
But does he have a clear win under his belt?
I think he edged tink and clearly beat Day.

He is URLs 100 Bull Tits now that I think about it...

I hate when he gets compared to Gjonja because Gjonja is an indefinitely better writer/rapper.

My problem with Mike is how he caters to the URL crowd and isn't genuine. I followed him on IG for a while and all he did was make posts about playing call of duty for 12 hours straight. Then comes to battles wearing skinny jeans talking about shooting people. I could forgive that if what he was saying was clever/different enough to justify it but it isn't. I don't like his schemes either "You relish on how you need to ketchup dog!" Shut the fuck up and stop writing hot dog schemes bro.
Old 03-12-2017, 11:04 PM   #14
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Quote:
Just checked Bulletz versetracker and a lot of his recent battles are Don't Flop. I think of him as a KOTD guy. But, I disagree, recently, I've been watching Mike P battles. No disrespect. That said, I might watch this later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EfnvRljADw
RD clearly 3 0. I remember actually feeling bad for bulletz when I watched that.
Old 03-12-2017, 11:08 PM   #15
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I personally think I've seen Mike P have slight flashes (light headed/light head is) lil portion against Daylyt but I think he's trash overall.. His rounds vs Trez were really hard to watch and I think the platform really doesn't fit him at all

As far as the op's point he has never won a battle in his career and the only battle he was going to win a nigga beat him up lol I really would love to see Mike on Barbarian Battle Ground tho or one of those other leagues I don't watch
To be honest, the (light headed/light head is) portion against Daylyt is his best moment. I def thought he was underwhelming vs Trez .. But think he would do good on a Bunker card
Old 03-12-2017, 11:12 PM   #16
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
I think he edged tink and clearly beat Day.

He is URLs 100 Bull Tits now that I think about it...

I hate when he gets compared to Gjonja because Gjonja is an indefinitely better writer/rapper.

My problem with Mike is how he caters to the URL crowd and isn't genuine. I followed him on IG for a while and all he did was make posts about playing call of duty for 12 hours straight. Then comes to battles wearing skinny jeans talking about shooting people. I could forgive that if what he was saying was clever/different enough to justify it but it isn't. I don't like his schemes either "You relish on how you need to ketchup dog!" Shut the fuck up and stop writing hot dog schemes bro.
Gjonja probably isn't a great comparison, but I thought it was affective when Trez brought it up. Seems like Gjonja had a shot at being a URL regular, but defected to KOTD.. I'm unclear in that was or not due to intentional choice. At the end of the day, is there a higher ceiling for all white guys in the KOTD?
Old 03-12-2017, 11:23 PM   #17
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 133 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Gjonja probably isn't a great comparison, but I thought it was affective when Trez brought it up. Seems like Gjonja had a shot at being a URL regular, but defected to KOTD.. I'm unclear in that was or not due to intentional choice. At the end of the day, is there a higher ceiling for all white guys in the KOTD?
I don't necessarily think all white guys but I just think image kind of plays a big part in how the URL fan base receives you along with your content and even believability to some extent. Here Mike p rap about the shit he does doesn't look right
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 11:23 PM   #18
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Thumbs up

Quote:
It was an effective and true angle how Trez used it. I was mainly talking about fans who compared them early on in Mike Ps success.

URL was very high on Gjonja but he was so eager to battle Diz that he burned those URL bridges by accepting the battle on KOTD. I think he knew what kind of backlash he would get and made the choice anyway. There's more of a future for him at KOTD where he'll get better names and can also work other leagues as well. If he had stayed URL exclusive he would have two BL battles at probably 500 bucks a pop(Like Mike P).
Old 03-12-2017, 11:24 PM   #19
lukej

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
He doesn't have a clear win to me but to be fair I've only watched him since Ave
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 11:30 PM   #20
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Inaccurate comparison. Mike P performs so much better than 100 Bulletz. He also varies his approaches. Cannot cosign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 11:39 PM   #21
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
i think mike p is a upper bottom tier rapper in URL but would shit on most of KOTD or any other league's mid tiers easily. for instance, if he went to kotd chances are they would put him against shotti p because they both have p in their names and he'd body him no problem. he just looks worse by comparison to the dudes he's battling. notice how he looked fine against day or tink but against ave/trez he looks like ass? & u put him against the cortez', the shotti ps, etc he's gonna start looking good

and yeah I'm saying daylyt sucks

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here

Last edited by brodeezy; 03-12-2017 at 11:42 PM.
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 11:45 PM   #22
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post

My problem with Mike is how he caters to the URL crowd and isn't genuine. I followed him on IG for a while and all he did was make posts about playing call of duty for 12 hours straight. Then comes to battles wearing skinny jeans talking about shooting people.

i though we were past people caring about that kinda shit ever since fresco came back

i mean i know people will make exceptions for people they like and all but lets keep it 100 if dudes like thesaurus and fresco are allowed to rap about guns i don't think mike p should lose any points over it lol

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 03-12-2017, 11:48 PM   #23
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Mike P is a URL attributes battler, he's like the perfect to create a player.

He has
Performance
Bars
Delivery
Quotables
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 12:01 AM   #24
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
mulatto mutant is not the worst person
Mike lost to Ave, but the battle happened like 2 years ago how are we already doing revisionist history? Mike looked better than Ave in that battle despite losing, and everybody was saying that in the building. He had a lot of star power - the problem is, he comes off really tryhard. Bullets has ANTI star power, so even when he has a good performance nobody cares. They're complete opposites.
03) Tsu Surf
04) Calicoe
05) B Magic
06) Illmaculate
07) Aye Verb
08) Iron Solomon
09) Tay Roc
10) Fresco
mulatto mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 12:03 AM   #25
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
mulatto mutant is not the worst person
I really like Mike P, even when he says awkward things (like his first two bars against trez lmfao what a round killer off top) and I think a lot of the criticisms directed at him are unfounded. He's gone into every battle on URL (besides his PG) at a disadvantage, really, and he's never been killed. You can argue he only has one clear loss
03) Tsu Surf
04) Calicoe
05) B Magic
06) Illmaculate
07) Aye Verb
08) Iron Solomon
09) Tay Roc
10) Fresco
mulatto mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 12:14 AM   #26
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
i though we were past people caring about that kinda shit ever since fresco came back

i mean i know people will make exceptions for people they like and all but lets keep it 100 if dudes like thesaurus and fresco are allowed to rap about guns i don't think mike p should lose any points over it lol
Frescos shtick is he's a scrawny well dressed metrosexual who is really good at street style punches. Thats his character. It's like a riff raff type gimmick. If fresco didn't carry himself like he does his material wouldn't work.

Thesaurus DOESN'T get a pass which is why we cringe when he's not speaking metaphorically.

Fact is none of these dudes are with the shits and rap about stuff they know nothing about. When Day "marked everyone out" at SM even Smack said "Everyone knows this shit is fake it's just entertainment and he's out here acting like it's real scaring off my sponsors" It's not so much as I care about people being "real" I just want them to at the very least be consistent with content that matches the image/personality they promote.
Old 03-13-2017, 12:31 AM   #27
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Quote:
Interesting point, Sonny, and when you put it like that, either times have really changed or it's not that great of a comparison.

That said, Mike P's marketing savy gets him a lot of views. Mike P vs Tink is almost at 600k views. And his previous clash with Swave hasn't even hit 300k views yet.

As far as Mike P's success do you think he will ever make it to a NOME or Summer Madness, or is he just a good jobber for the Born Legacy series?
I think Mike P and Bulletz do share some similarities and don't have any issue with the comparison.

I agree that Mike P is strong at generating interest in his matches and that the views are well-earned on his part.

I personally would not want to see him on a NOME or SM in 2017 but would not be surprised if he worked his way up to either stage by next year through sheer popularity.

He does a lot of things well that newer KOTD battlers could take notes from, but at the same time, his style can be pretty contrived at times and he has some bad PG habits while performing.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 12:41 AM   #28
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Makes sense as a comparison, since they are in the same clique (Yellow tape Gang). That said, Bulletz at least has been able to win battles against notable opponents that people thought he'd lose against, while Mike seems to be on a bit of a cold streak against really good opponents.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 01:55 AM   #29
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
at one point bulletz was suppose to be the next big thing in that grand prix then i think he kinda overestimated his own ability mike p has like 1 good moment a battle and already has a bigger ego
Old 03-13-2017, 02:55 AM   #30
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
Makes sense as a comparison, since they are in the same clique (Yellow tape Gang). That said, Bulletz at least has been able to win battles against notable opponents that people thought he'd lose against, while Mike seems to be on a bit of a cold streak against really good opponents.

lmao 100 burga has barely battled "notable opponents" let alone. eat them

inb4 "BUT BURGERS BEAT THIS 100k VIEW AVG LAE ON KOTD THAT ME AND MY FRIENDS BRIAN AND TREVOR LOVE"

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 03-13-2017, 03:23 AM   #31
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
lmao 100 burga has barely battled "notable opponents" let alone. eat them

inb4 "BUT BURGERS BEAT THIS 100k VIEW AVG LAE ON KOTD THAT ME AND MY FRIENDS BRIAN AND TREVOR LOVE"
Like Sonny said, Bulletz beat opponents like JC, Charron, Kid Twist, Chilla Jones, and even other people like Shuffle-T and QP (people that on paper he probably should've lost to, but somehow found a way to beat them). Mike P is a punching bag at this point though.
Old 03-13-2017, 03:25 AM   #32
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
I'm pretty sure 100 bullets 50 battles doesn't equal up to the views that Mike P has.

Mike P is good.. he doesn't try to be anything he's not and is a decent writer
100 bullets is a socially awkward nerd whose also an asshole therefore he has no likability.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 03:47 AM   #33
brodeezy

Quote:
Like Sonny said, Bulletz beat opponents like JC, Charron, Kid Twist, Chilla Jones, and even other people like Shuffle-T and QP (people that on paper he probably should've lost to, but somehow found a way to beat them). Mike P is a punching bag at this point though.
lmao @ beating charron, jc, and kid twist validating a battler

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 03-13-2017, 03:48 AM   #34
iamHBY

Quote:
lmao @ beating charron, jc, and kid twist validating a battler
Someone like JC isn't good?
Old 03-13-2017, 03:50 AM   #35
brodeezy

Quote:
Someone like JC isn't good?
jc is good for 10% of his battles

he was not good vs burgers

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 03-13-2017, 03:50 AM   #36
brodeezy

and u really cant argue with my statistics. my team of researchers fuckin spazzes out on a daily basis to come up with them digits

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 03-13-2017, 03:56 AM   #37
iamHBY

Quote:
jc is good for 10% of his battles

he was not good vs burgers
So that's not a good name for one to have on their resumes when it comes to taking a W?
Old 03-13-2017, 04:01 AM   #38
brodeezy

Quote:
So that's not a good name for one to have on their resumes when it comes to taking a W?
not if it was a shitty battle

only morons go by the "WELL HE HAS A 13-2 RECORD SO HE MUST BE GOOD" metric. wins dont mean shit if both people sucked. if jc wasnt good, it doesnt matter that bullets beat him. this isnt a sport, its entertainment.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 03-13-2017, 08:35 AM   #39
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
Inaccurate comparison. Mike P performs so much better than 100 Bulletz. He also varies his approaches. Cannot cosign.
I see you don't think their performance game is similar, fair enough. Try looking at the comparison in a different way. Being that KOTD is the bizarro URL having similar attributes wouldn't fit for completing this exercise.

Old 03-13-2017, 08:49 PM   #40
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Bullets is top 2 in Canada. Mike is bottom 5 in url

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers