Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
RMBVA Podcast Ep. 1 w/ riffic and Seanzo

Old 08-27-2015, 07:43 PM   #41
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I listen to a lot of podcasts at work, I had to put headphones in because you 2 shout "getting my dick sucked" got awkward for other people hahahaha

I enjoyed, the main attribute for a podcast is chemistry, you 2 seem to have it. I've thought about doing it for a while, but no platform to do it on. Looking forward to the next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 07:45 PM   #42
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Although I don't think calicoe did anything wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 08:28 PM   #43
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I'm excited to listen to this
WallaceBread is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 08:40 PM   #44
rocky
Contributor

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
rocky is not the worst person
i'm about to peep

Carter Deems>>>>>>
rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 08:43 PM   #45
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
4 da culcha!!!

Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 08:45 PM   #46
Jbruck420

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Jbruck420 is not the worst person
I laughed hard. I think I like this duo. This was about as funny as DBD show or bad bars to me.
Jbruck420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 08:58 PM   #47
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Good Job Guys @Seanzo @riffic

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 10:48 PM   #48
diddy_dream

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
diddy_dream is not the worst person
got half way thru, what part do you talk about the title match?
diddy_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 10:54 PM   #49
diddy_dream

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
diddy_dream is not the worst person
it was dope btw, nj
diddy_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 11:05 PM   #50
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddy_dream View Post
got half way thru, what part do you talk about the title match?
it was the last battle we talked about - probably around 50 min?

and thanks!
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 11:32 PM   #51
Briscoe

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Briscoe is not the worst person
There were times I could kind of tell you guys were working on the fly what with it being the first episode, maybe it speaks more to my lack of attention span but there were occasions where discussing whatever the topic at hand was got interrupted by wacky tangents I'd zone out during.

I listened in two separate installments separated by a lot of hours, but that's the only critique a semi-drunk me can remember. Otherwise nice work guys, it can only get better from here on in and this was a decent starting point.

Also FWIW I think the dude in a wheelchair getting punched was just some impromptu "battle" in the street that ended up on world star or whatever. If I'm wrong I'd love to see the one in question.
Briscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:06 AM   #52
DJQuotes

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
DJQuotes is not the worst person
Good listen, especially for a first episode. You do a good job of building off each other's jokes, and you don't talk over each other like most other podcasts. And although it would usually piss me off, your sarcasm and overall smarminess is charming for some reason. I don't agree with all your views, but as long as it comes from an honest place, I can respect it. I'll lose interest once you start biting your tongues and playing politics because of any affiliations you may have with leagues/battlers. My only critique is to whoever's making all that background noise. It sounds like one of you got a Mr. T level amount of jewelry around your neck and it keeps dangling all up on the mic. Aside from that, I fucks wit it.
DJQuotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:11 AM   #53
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJQuotes View Post
Good listen, especially for a first episode. You do a good job of building off each other's jokes, and you don't talk over each other like most other podcasts. And although it would usually piss me off, your sarcasm and overall smarminess is charming for some reason. I don't agree with all your views, but as long as it comes from an honest place, I can respect it. I'll lose interest once you start biting your tongues and playing politics because of any affiliations you may have with leagues/battlers.
every word of this is super on point imo
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:14 AM   #54
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
just got to the hopsin part...on point af.

riffic sounds like he looks
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:17 AM   #55
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJQuotes View Post
My only critique is to whoever's making all that background noise. It sounds like one of you got a Mr. T level amount of jewelry around your neck and it keeps dangling all up on the mic. Aside from that, I fucks wit it.
hahaha this was def @Seanzo, it sounded like he was juggling quarters the whole time

and re: biting my tongue due to battle rap politics... I really pray that day never comes. unless I'm being elected official battle rap president. in which case I'll say whatever people tell me to.
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 08-28-2015, 12:42 AM   #56
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
What? How are y'all gonna have an RMBVA podcast without ya boy?

Bout to listen..
yea how u have this without me???
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:51 AM   #57
rocky
Contributor

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
rocky is not the worst person
spoiler alert.

I didn't see all the battles yet. I'll try and peep this maybe after i finish the ppv.

Carter Deems>>>>>>
rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:55 AM   #58
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
I didnt wanna make a new thread for this, but anyone know how much longer the WD5 battles will be accessible to those who paid for it on kotd.tv? I was gonna try and watch the ones I missed in the next few days.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:10 AM   #59
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
I didnt wanna make a new thread for this, but anyone know how much longer the WD5 battles will be accessible to those who paid for it on kotd.tv? I was gonna try and watch the ones I missed in the next few days.
Usually they're available for at least a month, and they're typically up until around the next event which hasn't even been announced yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 01:13 AM   #60
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Usually they're available for at least a month, and they're typically up until around the next event which hasn't even been announced yet.
F'sho, good lookin, bruhssell Wilson
Old 08-28-2015, 01:14 AM   #61
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
I enjoyed the battle addict series that was running for a while here but the sound quality always pissed me off, so this is already leaps and bounds ahead of that.

What do you plan on doing with guests? More of a Q&A kind of thing or just banter about random battle rap stuff?
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 01:16 AM   #62
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
What do you plan on doing with guests? More of a Q&A kind of thing or just banter about random battle rap stuff?
Quote:
Old 08-28-2015, 01:19 AM   #63
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
I enjoyed the battle addict series that was running for a while here but the sound quality always pissed me off, so this is already leaps and bounds ahead of that.

so far @riffic has told me he's going to propose to TheSaurus and then spend 20 minutes reciting his favourite rounds. I figure afterwards I'll apologise and try to speak loudly over the sound of heavy breathing from his mic.
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 08-28-2015, 01:40 AM   #64
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:

This is a good question, because there seems to be 2 schools of thought on the approach to battle rap podcasts (I listen to a handful of them throughout the week). One is the traditional interview style like a legit journalist; Q&A, and so forth.. The other is the conversational style where they just have a discussion. I prefer the discussion style, but even in that, you can still ask leading questions to spark more candid discussions, which are better than just "so, who do you wanna battle next?" Type questions. You gotta be a good conversationalist for the second style, but I think riffic and sean might have what it takes, tbr. It also depends on the guest tho.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:40 AM   #65
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
so far @riffic has told me he's going to propose to TheSaurus and then spend 20 minutes reciting his favourite rounds. I figure afterwards I'll apologise and try to speak loudly over the sound of heavy breathing from his mic.
well now that the surprise is ruined I'm getting cold feet
Quote:
Old 08-28-2015, 01:41 AM   #66
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
This is a good question, because there seems to be 2 schools of thought on the approach to battle rap podcasts (I listen to a handful of them throughout the week). One is the traditional interview style like a legit journalist; Q&A, and so forth.. The other is the conversational style where they just have a discussion. I prefer the discussion style, but even in that, you can still ask leading questions to spark more candid discussions, which are better than just "so, who do you wanna battle next?" Type questions. You gotta be a good conversationalist for the second style, but I think riffic and sean might have what it takes, tbr. It also depends on the guest tho.
trust me, I don't have the attention span for a traditional interview
Quote:
Old 08-28-2015, 02:43 AM   #67
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Mentioned: 806 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I don't really fuck with the podcast game in general, but I'm gonna give this a listen tonight. I'll be disappointed if riffic doesn't have a super pronounced Boston accent though...
Throwback Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 02:49 AM   #68
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
I'll put COX through the WALL, that's a GLORY HOLE

*bites lip, glares at crowd, mouths 'its over'
This is why Conceited's the GOAT
Old 08-28-2015, 04:46 AM   #69
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
25 minutes in and I'm loving everything so far. You guys balance each other well but are both equally witty enough to never lose a step on the other. Would love to come on and bs with you guys some time.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 05:55 AM   #70
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

You need to do a video podcast. I've got some weird psychological thing where I can't deal with audio only...

Having said that...

Good podcast! Hopefully next time you recap an event, it's one I've actually seen though.
Old 08-28-2015, 07:59 AM   #71
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
25 minutes in and I'm loving everything so far. You guys balance each other well but are both equally witty enough to never lose a step on the other. Would love to come on and bs with you guys some time.
Well put. Great episode. Sometime when you guys need a guest I'd also love to talk about getting my dick sucked by a hard 5 nh

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 03:53 AM   #72
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I swear to fuckin god I'm gonna call into this show when it's on....oh fuck ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 06:42 AM   #73
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
fucking yes.

co sign this shit to the fullest and i hope everybody here tunes in

very good shit boys looking forward and i hope u keep it up on some real shit

please dont take some of the advice here (GP) keep it chill!
id like to hear not only battlers from this site but users too if u guys r into that
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 06:45 AM   #74
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
let KBomb host too

he has the nicest voice on the entire site hands down. (real talk)
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 07:46 PM   #75
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Definitely need to hit up your boy for the next episode.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 08:27 PM   #76
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1187 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Considering how much you guys talked about getting your cock sucked
I am available
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:13 PM   #77
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Metazone is better than Grind Time AustraliaMetazone is better than Grind Time Australia
This is great guys you play off one another very well for a first episode. I'll be listening to this moving forward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
I was hungry after the event and had no idea where to go for food and strongly considered just following big t knowing he would lead me to the promised land
Metazone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 04:18 PM   #78
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
the hosts sound like a couple dorks.
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 04:20 PM   #79
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poems 4 Man View Post
the hosts sound like a couple dorks.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-31-2015, 05:38 PM   #80
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
you both sound like how id imagine you to sound

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bone marrows mom, dork alert