Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
"from the work nothing of which came from you"...???

Old 06-03-2016, 02:09 AM   #1
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 285 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
"from the work nothing of which came from you"...???

smh this shit still makes no sense to me...that battle was so huge cuz hollow was in it, not cuz of pat stay...so if the main reason ur event is so huge is that hollow is on the card, an he prepared three rounds to battle with, not to mention put in all the work that prompted his name to be so revered an make him such a big deal to have out in the first place, how can u say none of the work came from him?

by that logic, unless pat stay actually organized the event, made the calls to book artists, etc., then he shouldn't have gotten paid a dime...but i'm sure he did lol...even if hollow had asked for a cut of the PPV, i think kats in the battle rap game forget that's how the music industry actually works...artists collect the residuals for their work, not the promoters, not the labels, etc...if i write a song i get the royalties it collects on the publishing side, just like if i perform a song i get the compulsory rate for every album/song sold (in addition to standard artist royalties)...

i give hollow the 3rd cuz from a logical business standpoint none of what pat stay said made any sense...hollow wants a cut of the PPV? well, i bet quite a lot of the people who purchased it were doing so to see that battle, so maybe it's not a stretch to think he deserved part of it...if we're being real here, if ur looking at how rappers make money in the music industry, rappers should be getting the youtube money, not the leagues...the leagues should be making their money off the door, merchandising, etc...

from a legal standpoint, unless the copyright to the performance is specifically noted in the contract as being overturned to the league, then everybody with a battle out on youtube has legitimate legal grounds to claim the money their videos have made...to drive it home even further, the leagues can't even argue that it's a "work-for-hire" because federal law specifically excluded the work-for-hire exemption for sound recordings...and unless u muted both MC's, the videos are also sound recordings...in fact, it is the sound recording (the rapping) that is most integral to the videos success/failure...

IJS, if u gave pat stay the 3rd for his "business insights," u might wanna rethink that decision...

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 02:28 AM   #2
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
One as the rapper is not putting on the ppv most csnt demand a part of the ppv you have to be huge
and to say that tge battle is big bevause hollow and not patis ridiculous

Itsnot the battler filming or getttibg venue editibg footsge
for rappers to get paid for youtube then they can pay for the filming like a music video

Only vs url rappers do we break down the accuracy ofbthses bars

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 02:31 AM   #3
Bubba Barz
Antonyms and Synonyms

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Bubba Barz User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Holy fuckin nerd
Old 06-03-2016, 02:48 AM   #4
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Oh shut up....shut the fuck up you pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 02:57 AM   #5
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
lmao this dry dick motherfucker stay makin threads like this

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:05 AM   #6
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Yeah, Pat's 3rd didn't phase me at all. But if I put on a Tapout shirt and watched the battle from my mom's basement I might've appreciated it more.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:08 AM   #7
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post

holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUT OF NOWHERE

VANILLA FROM DOWNTOWN!!!

whats up my nigaaaaa

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:11 AM   #8
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post

yooooooooooooooooooooooo wats good

averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:25 AM   #9
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
There's a few things in that battle that was so funny style.
But I think it's more humorous to see people who defend and pick sides based on information "from the thoughts of which nothing came from their own." Or maybe it also is.. I think people are funny as hell. This shit is not only entertaining in lyrical and performance aspect but definitely psychological via the battlers and DEFINITELY entertaining looking at these 'fans and bloggers' and shit.
The cultcha will always be revealed in due time. btw didn't read OP. Just already knew a bunch of shit just by watching the battle
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 04:42 AM   #10
steveelite

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
steveelite has seen da-feet
What in the fuck are you bitching about OP? Shut up, noone freaking cares abiut your blabbing you little cuck.
steveelite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 04:43 AM   #11
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Pat got 4-0'ed but it wasn't a body. His 3rd was cool because it makes Hollow sound like he isn't a man of the people.. And that's hypocritical because of the LOM slogan. The shit Pat said may not be true but it's not such a reach that it is absurd.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 05:19 AM   #12
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
One as the rapper is not putting on the ppv most csnt demand a part of the ppv you have to be huge
and to say that tge battle is big bevause hollow and not patis ridiculous

Itsnot the battler filming or getttibg venue editibg footsge
for rappers to get paid for youtube then they can pay for the filming like a music video

Only vs url rappers do we break down the accuracy ofbthses bars
but none of that matters lol sony puts out an album they still have to pay the compulsory rate an the artist still gets the publishing income...it doesn't matter who paid for the album, or who covered the cost of marketing it...that's what saying, that shit is completely irrelevant, if ur going by the standard practices of the music industry, which, as a format for rappers, ur certainly a part of...

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 06-03-2016, 06:34 AM   #13
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Reading this was definitely a positive usage of my time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 07:04 AM   #14
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
this is why i do what i do
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 07:19 AM   #15
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Reading this was definitely a positive usage of my time.
glad I could help

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 06-03-2016, 07:25 AM   #16
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
detour trying to show us he knows what a "compulsory rate" is by disguising it as a hollow vs pat thread
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:18 PM   #17
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
but none of that matters lol sony puts out an album they still have to pay the compulsory rate an the artist still gets the publishing income...it doesn't matter who paid for the album, or who covered the cost of marketing it...that's what saying, that shit is completely irrelevant, if ur going by the standard practices of the music industry, which, as a format for rappers, ur certainly a part of...
Thats an album

Do you know that WWE fighters dont get a cut of the PPV

If I hire you I pay you to perform
I film you to perform and let you know I am filming it
I post it on youtube you dont get that money
Think of all the bloggers that do interviews and post it online the people they interview dont get a cut of any money they make

And with artist the writers get publishing
The artist gets whatever percentage they arranged
Getting a cut of PPV is very new for artists. And whether its a good move Pat Stay weaved it into a way that turned one of Hollows strength into a percieved weakness
Especially because Hollow used to diss Lux and Mook for the same shit and called them greedy for it.

Unless you are putting down rappers who dont have Gun so big
and everything they say isnt a 100% accurate then I dont get it. It was a great angle and really dont see how the shit Hollow did in his 3rd to give him a round I think Hollow took 1 Stay took 3rd easily 2nd debatable but i give hollow

Old 06-03-2016, 01:15 PM   #18
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 133 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Hollow said all the shit pat was saying to him to lux so I'm not sure what your getting at??? Pretty sure Pats entire round was more about the hypocrisy of hollows actions... I don't even fuck with Pat at all and like hollow some but you sound like a dick rider op
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 04:01 PM   #19
WiggerDaDon
I'm retarded

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
WiggerDaDon is not the worst person
Hollow 4-0d pat
WiggerDaDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 04:01 PM   #20
WiggerDaDon
I'm retarded

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
WiggerDaDon is not the worst person
I have an erection
WiggerDaDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 06:22 PM   #21
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Thats an album

but they're not musicians

Think of all the bloggers that do interviews and post it online the people they interview dont get a cut of any money they make

smh interviews are not musical performances bro

wrong...they get the negotiated royalty PLUS the compulsory rate...work for hire doesn't apply to sound recordings, sorry my dude...

Getting a cut of PPV is very new for artists. And whether its a good move Pat Stay weaved it into a way that turned one of Hollows strength into a percieved weakness
Especially because Hollow used to diss Lux and Mook for the same shit and called them greedy for it.

an it was an average at best angle...with lux it hit a bit harder cuz his whole persona was that of a socially aware, politically minded man of the people...hollow persons is way different...

and everything they say isnt a 100% accurate then I dont get it. It was a great angle and really dont see how the shit Hollow did in his 3rd to give him a round I think Hollow took 1 Stay took 3rd easily 2nd debatable but i give hollow
it missed for me cuz u calling the guy greedy for approaching it the way the rest of the music industry does...doesn't make sense at all, its one of those angles that, to me, made it look more like pat doesn't understand how the industry works than making hollow look bad...

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 06-03-2016, 06:25 PM   #22
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
Hollow said all the shit pat was saying to him to lux so I'm not sure what your getting at??? Pretty sure Pats entire round was more about the hypocrisy of hollows actions... I don't even fuck with Pat at all and like hollow some but you sound like a dick rider op
and i didn't cheer for it then either...plus like i said above lux whole persona was a socially aware politically minded man of the people who claimed to be selfless...kind of a crefro dollar type swag...call hollow a hypocrite for using that angle on lux then doing the same thing an that would've hit..,but saying he's greedy for doing it in General don't make sense...

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 06-03-2016, 07:16 PM   #23
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 133 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
and i didn't cheer for it then either...plus like i said above lux whole persona was a socially aware politically minded man of the people who claimed to be selfless...kind of a crefro dollar type swag...call hollow a hypocrite for using that angle on lux then doing the same thing an that would've hit..,but saying he's greedy for doing it in General don't make sense...
Hollow still does give off a for the ppl for the culture like persona. You can pick that up through his interviews.. I don't think it was a bad angle
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 07:31 PM   #24
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
it missed for me cuz u calling the guy greedy for approaching it the way the rest of the music industry does...doesn't make sense at all, its one of those angles that, to me, made it look more like pat doesn't understand how the industry works than making hollow look bad...
I guess we look at it differently
This was not an album
This was a performance that was on a PPV.

How many performances do artist get paid for stuff beyond there payment and merchandise. It should be viewed as a PPV performance not an album

Old 06-03-2016, 07:43 PM   #25
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
He did call him a hypocrite, he just didnt say you are like a dieing hippopotamus.
He painted a picture why Hollow was a hypocrite. Its a smart form of rhetorics, where instead of you calling the other person a (whatever) you make them feel like one. It will hit harder because the other person will be like damn he mighthave a point.

On the battle though I think none of them really lost per say, only Pat did make Hollow bleed like no one did Before really. Like Hollow made Clips bleed in that first round.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 09:05 PM   #26
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
On the battle though I think none of them really lost per say, only Pat did make Hollow bleed like no one did Before really. Like Hollow made Clips bleed in that first round.
pat did make hollow bleed, but to say "like no one did before" is blatant revisionist history because surf was the first one to truly make hollow seem mortal

when ars beat hollow it mostly got swept under the rug, and when pass beat him it made pass look like he was on hollow's level without hurting hollow's stock

surf made hollow look very beatable
Old 06-04-2016, 02:11 AM   #27
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
never thought id say this but detour is snappin on these nerds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 06-04-2016, 02:12 AM   #28
brodeezy

Quote:
Thats an album

what about MMA fighters that DO get ppv cuts?

kinda shits all over ur theory huh?

the angle was as effective as a hard hitting fake personal imo. sure, he made it sound believable.. but only at face value. anything past that its fuckin dumb cuz hollow does everything official af. doesnt fuck anyone over. no leagues are bitching about how he does business. etc. nothing wrong with having a price lol especially when leagues seem happy to pay it. i also think its funny that people forget that hollow schooled patty on that business tip in the first which kinda covered everything pat touched on the third aside from that corny attempt at associating good business with going against "LOM"

that said, i think hollows little gimicks or whatever in his third hurt his round. woulda been better off without them. pat was "rappin it sicker" for the first time all battle cuz the other 2 rounds he was light as fuck i thought so it made him seem more hard hitting. still dont think he got a round, but i get why some people were feelin him more in the third

hollows 2nd was underrated as fuck tho

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:

Last edited by brodeezy; 06-04-2016 at 02:17 AM.
Old 06-04-2016, 03:39 AM   #29
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Again as someone else said he took one of Hollows strengths and made it look like a weakness. And especially live it was done nicely and put together well.

Again unless u going to discount someone for not having a gun so big the actual truth or accuracy of the line isn't really important. Unless u know hollow personally we dont know if hes loyal or not
ive never done business with him and dont care i
it was a great round that allowed him to win 1

Old 06-04-2016, 04:01 AM   #30
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Again as someone else said he took one of Hollows strengths and made it look like a weakness. And especially live it was done nicely and put together well.

Again unless u going to discount someone for not having a gun so big the actual truth or accuracy of the line isn't really important. Unless u know hollow personally we dont know if hes loyal or not
ive never done business with him and dont care i
it was a great round that allowed him to win 1
wow u try so hard to defend pat stays loss
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 04:02 AM   #31
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Now that I think about it

Hollow Da Don 4-0
Old 06-04-2016, 04:14 AM   #32
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
u know ur fuckin dumb when even ekelon can get it right
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 08:42 AM   #33
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant View Post
pat did make hollow bleed, but to say "like no one did before" is blatant revisionist history because surf was the first one to truly make hollow seem mortal

when ars beat hollow it mostly got swept under the rug, and when pass beat him it made pass look like he was on hollow's level without hurting hollow's stock

You are right on Surf (Although that battle can go either way), but coming out of his last 3 battles The consensus was: Hollow remains a problem who is gonna beat him?
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 08:07 PM   #34
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
wow u try so hard to defend pat stays loss
How do I defend it? Ive done said Pat Stay loss.

Why would I defend his loss against Hollow who is my favorite battler?

Old 06-04-2016, 11:59 PM   #35
Flamazide

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Flamazide is not the worst person
Detour actually makes a good point here. Pat's angle was kind of weird.
Flamazide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 01:30 AM   #36
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant View Post

wouldn't say he made him look very beatable but he did make it close...

the thing about hollow is he's always had a way of coming just nice enough to beat whoever he's battling..maybe better said, the better his opponent the better he becomes, or conversely, he's mastered doing just enough to win against anybody...

www.youtube.com/dubtreys

Last edited by TheRealDetour; 06-05-2016 at 01:36 AM.
Old 06-05-2016, 01:35 AM   #37
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
what about MMA fighters that DO get ppv cuts?

kinda shits all over ur theory huh?

the angle was as effective as a hard hitting fake personal imo. sure, he made it sound believable.. but only at face value. anything past that its fuckin dumb cuz hollow does everything official af. doesnt fuck anyone over. no leagues are bitching about how he does business. etc. nothing wrong with having a price lol especially when leagues seem happy to pay it. i also think its funny that people forget that hollow schooled patty on that business tip in the first which kinda covered everything pat touched on the third aside from that corny attempt at associating good business with going against "LOM"

that said, i think hollows little gimicks or whatever in his third hurt his round. woulda been better off without them. pat was "rappin it sicker" for the first time all battle cuz the other 2 rounds he was light as fuck i thought so it made him seem more hard hitting. still dont think he got a round, but i get why some people were feelin him more in the third

hollows 2nd was underrated as fuck tho
I agree with a lot of this...hollow second was nice but i have to give it to pat...imo both the second an third can be debated...the first was the only clear round an it was hollow by a looooong shot...that's why i have it going to hollow...

if ur bringing in the biggest title an recognition on the card then u can make those demands...real business minds know the quick payment is short money an that don't do ur seed any good...if ur smart plan long term which means u need the residuals an given that's the standard anyways ink the industry i just thought it was weak to act like that's a bad approach...

www.youtube.com/dubtreys

Last edited by TheRealDetour; 06-05-2016 at 01:39 AM.
Old 06-06-2016, 05:56 PM   #38
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
it doesn't matter who paid for the album, or who covered the cost of marketing it...that's what saying, that shit is completely irrelevant, .
....usually the artist has to pay back the debt for all these things in standard industry contracts...hardly irrelevant lol

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote