Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
im about to break down why stay and diz both lost.

Old 08-27-2013, 11:00 PM   #1
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
im about to break down why stay and diz both lost.

gonna go through and watch and say why they both didnt win their battles.

keep in mind this isnt the same as me breaking down by cane and ars WON, cuz thats a totally different subject though il highlight a couple things.

stay tuned\

poll coming soon

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:31 PM   #2
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
threads poppin off right now!!! we gettin busy!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 12:22 AM   #3
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Diz lost..Stay did not confirmed..he got the chain

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:24 AM   #4
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2895 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Diz 3-0'd Arsonal. I look forward to your arguments against him, though.
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:30 AM   #5
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
my girlfriend checked her cell phone during Arsonal's rounds... And I didn't even smack her becuz I knew he was rambling on and on
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:22 AM   #6
brodeezy

ok imma be using the putlocker ars/diz vid from otbva of course, his round starts at 4:21 ish

ok roudn 1:

his opening shit about how he wasnt gonna freestyle, jk im gonna freestyle, jk ive been writing for months, jk im charron im freestyling was WACK

after that he goes about 2 minutes of rapping receiving absolutely 0 crowd reaction cuz hes just rambling about shit, stumbles up a freestyle (if it was a freestyle. says "yah hes in canada 2x in a row to catch his thoughts and then doesnt even rhyme anything to it. that's a stumble idgaf) until he calls ars tracy chapman. WACK and wack of the crowd to react to that

best line of the round from him was directed at pat not ars so k, was a good line but not relevant (ppl complain bout ars not spitting relevant shit )

"this vasectomy will give you a herniated disc" ????????????????????????????

"plant your feet down. plant your feet first" stumble

"il pull ur eyes so far back in your head you'll literally turn into an asian bitch" ?????????????????????????

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 01:22 AM   #7
brodeezy

round 2 coming soon starts at 14:20 of that vid

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 01:27 AM   #8
NatGeografik

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
NatGeografik is not the worst person
This is a terrible way to review something; might as well brand yourself a hater and get over it.
NatGeografik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:28 AM   #9
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
""this vasectomy will give you a herniated disc" ???????????????????????????? "

Lmfaooo
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:30 AM   #10
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
I'll need to rewatch both of these before I can make legitimate comments. Diz vs. Ars was ehhhh... but I really do think Cane beat Stay.
TheGodOfPez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:34 AM   #11
brodeezy

stuff about licking an ass models ass, w/e, then goes on to "freestyle" the following: "i swear to god she's standing right there. how are u gonna say it didnt happen bro. after a weeks stay u fuckin came back to. to your girl and u made out with her lady arsonal. ya u wanna betrayed the one that u love most. u aint a fuckin man u a supreme snake u aint two face u three faced any girl u been with could find another dude on ebay."

WACK

hes seriously still going on about ars kissing someone and licking that girls ass.

after that

"hes been talking shit. you been walking around.he'd been walking a year. he'd been walking around for like a year" another stumble. WACK

"i can't find my condoms and after that where i put the box at" ???????????????????

"il have the whole part of his front yard looking like kanyes car crash and literally have to pull the baby out the car dash" ????????????????????????????????????????? i get the kardashian double meaning but what the fuck does it ORIGINALLY mean

"if u run out of shellsa nd u dont got none" no shit u dont got none u ran out. fucking redundancy after redundancy to force multis and stall time

"i can talk about -something- you know why cortez (shout out to spilner)? cuz i got one. the only thing he has in common with a shotgun is that he lived in detroit and forgot one" ???????????????????????????????????????????????

bugs bunny bars tho >>>

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 01:34 AM   #12
brodeezy

round 3 coming soon

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 01:36 AM   #13
brodeezy

it honestly gets wacker and wacker. diz's best round was his first and diz stans say ars got that one out of any so like wtf?

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 01:40 AM   #14
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
it honestly gets wacker and wacker. diz's best round was his first and diz stans say ars got that one out of any so like wtf?
no way third round was best when Diz did that whole scheme about Mystique.. the build up was amazing and the crescendo was when he finished by saying the slogan ".. put the Ars in it!!!!!!!!!" and faced a roaring crowd jiggling his face

Ars was agape when Diz ate Ars in the third
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:46 AM   #15
brodeezy

ok round 3:

diz goes off about how ars was mad at drake when ars like.. barely said shit about drake lol so diz goes off with the following:

"shut the fuck up with all the bullshit ars thats how we know ur a fake dude. and now u want shock value in every battle (??????) so u go off dissin drake too, but if u a real man ud appreciate the fact that hes the one that paid u"

"why dont u just take the check and keep it respectful(???) why do u have to be all "arsonal the rebel im so disrespectful"? ur not arsonal the rebel" ?????????????????)

"man i should fuckin punch him he didnt sound like he was mad at drake cuz he wasnt here, he sounded like he was mad at drake because he wanted to fuck him. what the fuck was that shit"

not only did he rhyme him with him, but he went off about ars being mad at drake SOUNDING MADDER THAN ANYONE AT WD4 and says that ars is the one that wants to fuck drake. no one else seein this?

"u think i give a fuck about what u and ur little nerds say on a message board when half them look like wee man" ????????????????????? has anyone seen ars post on a message board? no? me either? what about diz? yeah. same.

said something about what the fuck would i need weapons for my elbows are welded to zeldas sword? ??????????????????????

says what the fuck would i need weapons for again, more stalling, followed by "il set this whole building on fire and reroute you to the exit door you'll walk down the steps il drop a gallon of water and wet the floor screen ars you'll turn around and il toss u an electric cord peace out" ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

lets get it poppin the heavy metal been rockin since 7 4 (?????????????????????) il bust a shot and biggie and pac u and have u knockin on heavens door WACK

im LITERALLY only two minutes into his third.
give him more?

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 01:48 AM   #16
brodeezy

"this dude is fake as fuck hes not my friend. he's just my friend on occasion this is just a confirmation of all the constant changes" ??????????????????????????

"now i flew half way accross the nation not knowing what type of twat im facing (even tho they battled before) this aint even a battle this is an anonymous date with a broad like onlien dating" WHAT THE FUCK. WHO SAYS THIS SHIT

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 01:49 AM   #17
brodeezy

"he wanted the spot light but king of the dots hypes taken. im like james bond the agent. if being a doctor was also his part time occupation either way it goes u gonna end up in the lobby patient like a hospital patient patiently waiting for a black market heart replacement" ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 01:54 AM   #18
brodeezy

"and pat stay, im gonna battle u next u big ass motherfucker. if u actually go missing pat would stay missing because no one would actually pay back the ransom to get him. the only person on earth that would actually miss him is the faggot behind the desk thats selling him his tanning prescriptions"

actually. thats wack as fuck. and since when do u get a prescription to tan..?

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 01:54 AM   #19
brodeezy

3:30 in. his is AWFUL

how does ANYONE think that third round is good?

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 01:55 AM   #20
brodeezy

@Water Mage @VanillaNigga @SpecialOh @MartyMcFly @justin0 @uuuununnn @KBomb

can we get some real shit in here or do i gotta keep breaking this awful fucking round down?

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 01:57 AM   #21
brodeezy

"told organik i didnt wanna come back till i killed him. then he put me infront of him so im back on a mission. back grabbing ammunition. back. im gonna attack this rap battle demolition man with an activated catalyst in him"

????????????????????????????????????

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 01:58 AM   #22
brodeezy

spanish inquisition line was pretty dope tho

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 01:59 AM   #23
brodeezy

"these fans said i fell off, they had me trapped in this prison. but i cant fall off, i can never be captured as a victim"

??????????????????????????????????????????

"nah. nah. (<--- stalling) they said dizaster no longer has it in him. but thats an illusion. im a rap battling magician. and hoodini always evades capture and escapes through the shackles and now im back and cannibalistic" ????????????????

that "if i had organiks position i would've handled things different" was irrelevant oh and wack

"who does this fake ass crip shit in battles besides you. then u roll around telling people u who they wanna be like. who would wanna be liek you? be like who? some weak guy too? some low life piece of shit who constantly glorifies being on the screen like you? why so i can be able to tell people im a g like you? fuck ur life bitch and see right through. that aint real life. u even realize too. i chill with real grapes none of them who act tough or even speak like u. u copy what the gs do on the screen and do what they might do. to them u might be a g but to me ur just a fassad that i can see right through. unless u go to la and bang on the bloods that beat down (something) they'll beat you till you leave eyes blue. i said you'll get beat till your leave eyes blue (i think??) .......... either way. he rapped the same shit like 9 times over for a good 30 seconds so... wack

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:

Last edited by brodeezy; 08-28-2013 at 02:10 AM.
Old 08-28-2013, 02:01 AM   #24
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1461 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:01 AM   #25
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
@Water Mage @VanillaNigga @SpecialOh @MartyMcFly @justin0 @uuuununnn @KBomb

can we get some real shit in here or do i gotta keep breaking this awful fucking round down?

GOD DAMN....this is getting brutal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:02 AM   #26
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here , ur obviously rite but ima check out what u have to say

the pat stay / arcane battle , i could see how its debatable .... the thing is with stay , u cant just go off bars theres this sort of canadian magic and momentum this guy has , he has the authenticity and the respect , some decent angles here and there mixed in with elementary shit ....

i will be honest , stay would slay the crowd each round and u would be like "aiite so this weird old man arcane w/ his hat theres no way he can match that " then he actually did every single round , brought the crowd back from pat stay , and thats INCREDIBLY hard to do in canada .... esp for arcane who is generally disliked cuz of that buying bars shit
Old 08-28-2013, 02:04 AM   #27
brodeezy

yeah i got a more respectable breakdown for stay because he isnt garbage. dizaster on the other hand........

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 02:04 AM   #28
brodeezy

@TheHipHopSpot ur gonna wanan take that neg back otherwise lol

byebye u

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 02:05 AM   #29
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
oh and btw , yea ppl like crescent swerve , 12345656 , water mage , i think nat geografik 2 , these guys are never gonna understand why dizaster is below remedial ......

guy is horrible , never seen a good dizaster battle in my life , and the performance diz put on in the arsonal battle isnt even the best shti he did this year ... theres no way in hell he won ...

nigga i eat ass , i dont care if arsonal eats ass ........... if he fucked some dirty ho and he was so horny he felt like eating some ass who am i to hate on em ????? thats his shit bro
Old 08-28-2013, 02:09 AM   #30
MartyMcFly
Mugiwara

Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
MartyMcFly is not the worst person
i purposely skipped diz vs ars cause diz been boring to me forever now. but we in hurr n i'm stoked for the pat stay breakdown. i personally thought stay took it decisively 2-1 but lets break bread pop dat CÎROC® Ultra Premium n let loose
MartyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:11 AM   #31
TheHipHopSpot

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
TheHipHopSpot is a PY Poster
Quote:
@TheHipHopSpot ur gonna wanan take that neg back otherwise lol

byebye u
? that wasnt me bro i swear
TheHipHopSpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:12 AM   #32
brodeezy

"see ars raps about shit with his imagination because it's easy to write"

lmfao

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 02:12 AM   #33
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1461 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
haha i was in the process of deleting that, my b
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:12 AM   #34
brodeezy

"a real third world country or war zone is something he's never seen in his life"

someone find the quote of ars sayin hes from a third world country/been to war

gogo
@Water Mage arent u about that factual shit?

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 02:13 AM   #35
NiceBattleRapGuy

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
NiceBattleRapGuy is a PY Poster
diz is fucken wack, still his third was entertaining
Old 08-28-2013, 02:14 AM   #36
brodeezy

we're at 8 mins now and he's maybe said two things worth listening to

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:

Last edited by brodeezy; 08-28-2013 at 02:33 AM.
Old 08-28-2013, 02:14 AM   #37
brodeezy

oh god hes gone full freestyle mode.

do i REALLY need to break this part down or can we admit that he lost this battle?

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 02:26 AM   #38
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1550 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
cant front deezy is on his shit with this post. diz lost pretty decisively after rewatching the footage tbh.

a lot of freestyle ramblin and that whole lebanon scheme wouldve been tight if he actually grew up there
KBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:28 AM   #39
brodeezy

anyone that tries and honestly say diz won after reading this thread is getting these negs. i just cant have that stupidity roaming around on my message board.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 02:29 AM   #40
TheHipHopSpot

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
TheHipHopSpot is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
cant front deezy is on his shit with this post. diz lost pretty decisively after rewatching the footage tbh.

a lot of freestyle ramblin and that whole lebanon scheme wouldve been tight if he actually grew up there
i dont know...that third round by diz was heavy though. i can see you saying arsonal won... but dizaster aint horrible like that. thats just hating. no reason for it to bother you that much.
TheHipHopSpot is offline   Reply With Quote