Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Will Lush ever recover from the Film On debacle

Old 12-28-2014, 01:31 AM   #1
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Will Lush ever recover from the Film On debacle

He's shown time and time again that he couldn't organise a fuck in a brothel
Battlers still haven't been paid and if you believe what he says he's flat broke.
How's he going to come back from this? His reputation is in tatters and his credibility is little to none. Who's gonna wanna fuck wit him?

Could this be the end for the Indigo Trillafornian?
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 01:33 AM   #2
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
hes not poor

hes buying food and weed
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 01:35 AM   #3
Battlehogg

Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Buying weed when he still hasn't paid battlers.
Fuckin unbelievable.
Old 12-28-2014, 01:39 AM   #4
Chilly_ColdBlood
Im Your Pusherman

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Chilly_ColdBlood is not the worst person
Idk why KOTD still fcks with him? It makes you wonder about Grindtime/Vendetta/Etc..Etc.. He has always had a person to blame until now.
Old 12-28-2014, 01:41 AM   #5
Battlehogg

Even now he's trying to blame Alki and the film on staff. He just refuses to admit he fucked up royaly which is what makes it even worse.
Old 12-28-2014, 01:42 AM   #6
system
Shit.

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
system is not the worst person
don debarcle.. barcle...
system is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 02:09 AM   #7
Battlehogg

Maybe this battle rap shit ain't for him. He's been doing it for years and look where it got him. He needs to clean up his act and perhaps consider a new line of work.
Old 12-28-2014, 02:11 AM   #8
ekelon
Banned

Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
I don't even see how he fucked up.

A few battlers claim he owes them money, which his company owes them not him personally, he's just trying to be a man about it and do the right thing.

The event wasn't even as bad as you people let on, it was decent except for the last match up, yall just stay blowing shit out of proportion.
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 02:16 AM   #9
Battlehogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post

A few battlers claim he owes them money, which his company owes them not him personally, he's just trying to be a man about it and do the right thing.

The event wasn't even as bad as you people let on, it was decent except for the last match up, yall just stay blowing shit out of proportion.
He's flat broke and still owes a lot of money and people are pissed at him.
Would you consider that a success?
Old 12-28-2014, 02:19 AM   #10
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
after listening to the angry fan interview and just based off everything in general, I think the only thing lush did wrong was to floss on everyone when he first started working with them. It didn't work out how he thought it would, that's a learning experience.

I do believe that these corporate fucks probably had other shit on their minds and left him with a lot of crap to clean up and people to pay.

this kind of shit happens all the time when smaller entities get involved with larger ones and try to make something happen. the larger entity has a million things on their plate and their stock aint invested 100% in battle rap.

the only thing I don't get is how they can just ignore the contracts and not pay the battlers, especially with the revenue from the ppv

but that's business and we aint gonna know the entire story because we're on the outside.

but when people are saying that someone spent like 20k on drugs or some shit, regardless of who it is, that's just silly. I donno if angry fan has any concept of what drugs actually cost after hearing that interview. Lush obviously didn't want this shit to happen like it did, people should ease up..IMO
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 02:34 AM   #11
Battlehogg

Not sure bout the contract thing but my guess is their contracts are with FCMG and not Film On which was another mistake on Lush's behalf. I don't doubt film on did fuck him around but what did he expect from someone like wierd Alki. All the warning signs were there he just failed to read them
Old 12-28-2014, 02:41 AM   #12
Paul Robeson
Loe Pesci's Biggest Fan

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Paul Robeson is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly_ColdBlood View Post
Idk why KOTD still fcks with him? It makes you wonder about Grindtime/Vendetta/Etc..Etc.. He has always had a person to blame until now.
Lush got incriminating pics of Organik
Top Ten White People: 1. Norman Bethune 2. Vladimir Lenin 3. Abraham Lincoln 4. George Carlin 5. John Brown 6. Frank Thompson 7. Lyudmila Pavlichenko 8. Anna Louise Strong 9. Woody Guthrie 10. Tadeusz Kościuszko
Paul Robeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 02:43 AM   #13
Schwarzer_Negger

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Schwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time AustraliaSchwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
after listening to the angry fan interview and just based off everything in general, I think the only thing lush did wrong was to floss on everyone when he first started working with them. It didn't work out how he thought it would, that's a learning experience.

I do believe that these corporate fucks probably had other shit on their minds and left him with a lot of crap to clean up and people to pay.

this kind of shit happens all the time when smaller entities get involved with larger ones and try to make something happen. the larger entity has a million things on their plate and their stock aint invested 100% in battle rap.

the only thing I don't get is how they can just ignore the contracts and not pay the battlers, especially with the revenue from the ppv

but that's business and we aint gonna know the entire story because we're on the outside.

but when people are saying that someone spent like 20k on drugs or some shit, regardless of who it is, that's just silly. I donno if angry fan has any concept of what drugs actually cost after hearing that interview. Lush obviously didn't want this shit to happen like it did, people should ease up..IMO
The problem is that Lush

a)Went on like this was the big breakthrough and as you say "flossed on" about the partnership

and due to that, b) Didn't make smart choices because he would be worried that they would pull the rug from under him and he'd look like he blew his big chance
Schwarzer_Negger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 02:44 AM   #14
David Deas

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
David Deas is a PY Poster
Quote:
I think what he did wrong was agree to pay more money than what a reasonable budget could cover.

Specifically, with Jones, it sounded like Lush agreed to pay Jones more than what Lush really thought Jones was worth. Thats probably the origin of the seemingly weird contradiction where Lush says Jones was paid too much, yet he still owes Jones money.

In any case, Lush owes money

Quote:

Don't think so. Don't believe so at all.

At the beginning of the interview Lush was blaming Jones, who wasn't on the line yet, for their sour situation because its always simpler to blame someone who isn't around to give their side of the story. When Jones came on the line, we heard what was really going on and it turned out that Lush is the one who really needed to get his stuff together.

This trip Lush is on where he essentially blames Alki David for everything is most likely along the same lines. Alki David probably did everything he agreed to do. In fact, I would bet money that Alki David did everything he agreed to do, but Lush crashed and burned anyhow because he overloaded the event with too many completely unnecessary undercards that could not be accounted for in whatever his budget he had.

Quote:
He doesn't have enough money to pay the battlers. There is no doubt that Lush would pay if he could. Its just that he can't.

Quote:
The angryfansradio folks are idiots. They interrupt guests all over the place and never ask any real intelligent questions. So, for them, asking such a stupid question is entirely expected. 'We have to ask this. Did you smoke the all the money away?' What a bunch of dumbasses. I would have hung up.

But at the same time, failing to plan is planning to fail. So, in a way, Lush's utter unpreparedness was a beg for disaster from the start. If you're going to really try to do something you have to do what it takes to get prepared.

Last edited by David Deas; 12-28-2014 at 02:50 AM.
David Deas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 02:56 AM   #15
killa_b_kilt

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
killa_b_kilt is not the worst person
I think the whole thing is hilarious. Dizaster's manager Lush got diz his battle with the throwback legend that everyone wanted to see make a comeback, who costed more than all other talent combined at the expense of all the other battlers not getting paid. Lush probably got himself paid through that battle, if anything he got % or fees from managing diz. If he got to see any of it, he spends it on douschii backpacks and leather scarffs. But hold on, did diz even get paid or was cass the only one to get his chickens in full?
killa_b_kilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 03:01 AM   #16
The Chef
KingOfThaKitchen

Mentioned: 305 Post(s)
The Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Yaki was the only thing yaki about that event
A Feat Would Be To Do Lines Completely Unrelated To A Game Or Movie That Clearly Reference Them.
The Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 03:23 AM   #17
Battlehogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa_b_kilt View Post
I think the whole thing is hilarious. Dizaster's manager Lush got diz his battle with the throwback legend that everyone wanted to see make a comeback, who costed more than all other talent combined at the expense of all the other battlers not getting paid. Lush probably got himself paid through that battle, if anything he got % or fees from managing diz. If he got to see any of it, he spends it on douschii backpacks and leather scarffs. But hold on, did diz even get paid or was cass the only one to get his chickens in full?
I hope Lush kept the receipts for those leather scarfs
Old 12-28-2014, 04:01 AM   #18
Supreme2

Supreme2 is a PY Poster
battlehogg spitting that reality rap, Lush was in way over his head and thought Alki was gonna bail him but nah! Lush should really sit a year or two
Supreme2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 04:36 AM   #19
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
After hearing both sides I'm still blaming film on and alki for this because they had their name ALL OVER it and promoted the shit out of the event so to me it's their job to take care of any unforeseen problems. At least that would be what honest and ethical business would dictate. Imo
Old 12-28-2014, 04:45 AM   #20
Battlehogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mage BTM View Post
After hearing both sides I'm still blaming film on and alki for this because they had their name ALL OVER it and promoted the shit out of the event so to me it's their job to take care of any unforeseen problems. At least that would be what honest and ethical business would dictate. Imo
Both sides? Where did you here the other side?
All we have herd is Lush's version of events which may or may not be true
Old 12-28-2014, 04:45 AM   #21
David Deas

David Deas is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mage BTM View Post
1). Kind of a weird comment considering we haven't heard both sides. Alki David has not spoken. And probably won't.

2). The "Fresh Coast Media" group is who promoted the event, not Filmon. It was 'powered by Filmon', but that's about it.

Last edited by David Deas; 12-28-2014 at 04:49 AM.
David Deas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 06:51 AM   #22
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
THACITY is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Robeson View Post
Lush got incriminating pics of Organik
Is it pics of Organik in a t shirt that actually fits him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I'm bisexual.
THACITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 07:11 AM   #23
Crescent Swerve

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Crescent Swerve is a PY Poster
Quote:

4real , these new posters/fans do nothin but hate .. Lush has put together countless classic battles and events for over half a decade , he has 1 event the fucks up completely out of his control ,
then a battler complaining he never got paid ater doing shit loads of battles over an almost two year period (which if is true makes him a complete idiot) and people act like hes always fucked up and never done shit

shits ridiculous , these fools love to pounce on any opportunity to hate & discredit any accomplishments (really sound like they hate there lives & tryin to feel better bout themselves)
Crescent Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 07:20 AM   #24
ekelon
Banned

ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent Swerve View Post
4real , these new posters/fans do nothin but hate .. Lush has put together countless classic battles and events for over half a decade , he has 1 event the fucks up completely out of his control ,
then a battler complaining he never got paid ater doing shit loads of battles over an almost two year period (which if is true makes him a complete idiot) and people act like hes always fucked up and never done shit

shits ridiculous , these fools love to pounce on any opportunity to hate & discredit any accomplishments (really sound like they hate there lives & tryin to feel better bout themselves)
It's sad how desperate they are, really.
Old 12-28-2014, 07:34 AM   #25
Battlehogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent Swerve View Post

Firs things first dickhead! Its not just Danny Meyers complaining. Lush still owes Serius Jones 3k which Lush has said he's not getting coz he already been paid enough. All Jones wants is what he is rightfully owed. How would you feel if your boss was like yea I agreed to pay you this but all your getting is this. Theres also other mc's that havent been paid.

Lush is a fuckin liar. He said on Angry Fan radio that all he got from Film On was his pay check and he has funded the rest himself. Fuckin bullshit! Do you honestly believe he put up the $250000 for Cassidy out of his own pocket? Not to mention $40000 for Diz etc.

Did you even listen to the interview? He failed to answer any of the questions properly and just danced around the issues without clearing up anything. The guy is a joke!
Old 12-28-2014, 07:37 AM   #26
Battlehogg

Quote:
It's sad how desperate they are, really.
Thats rich coming from you!
Old 12-28-2014, 08:06 AM   #27
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
Firs things first dickhead! Its not just Danny Meyers complaining. Lush still owes Serius Jones 3k which Lush has said he's not getting coz he already been paid enough. All Jones wants is what he is rightfully owed. How would you feel if your boss was like yea I agreed to pay you this but all your getting is this. Theres also other mc's that havent been paid.

Lush is a fuckin liar. He said on Angry Fan radio that all he got from Film On was his pay check and he has funded the rest himself. Fuckin bullshit! Do you honestly believe he put up the $250000 for Cassidy out of his own pocket? Not to mention $40000 for Diz etc.

Did you even listen to the interview? He failed to answer any of the questions properly and just danced around the issues without clearing up anything. The guy is a joke!
Lush said that Serious breached his contract.

Lush danced around questions because he got asked 50,000 of them and kept getting cut of mid answer.

Why so desperate?
Old 12-28-2014, 08:09 AM   #28
nymphlow

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
nymphlow is not the worst person
where can i hear this interview?
nymphlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 08:14 AM   #29
Battlehogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymphlow View Post
where can i hear this interview?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/angryfa...myers-chelle-b

Try that. The Lush thing starts like 22mins in. Well worth a listen
Old 12-28-2014, 08:17 AM   #30
stan halen
got the fans waitin

stan halen is a PY Poster
idk why anyone would discuss business with him in the first place, obvi a junkie and joke of a person
stan halen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 08:18 AM   #31
stan halen
got the fans waitin

stan halen is a PY Poster
it says a lot about you if you like lunch run nh
stan halen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 12:24 PM   #32
Robby

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Robby is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post

Yea i get what ur saying, but dude Lush isnt new to battle rap or the game. He knows how it works so when this stuff comes out it doesnt suprise us nerd farmville fans then u know we have a point
Robby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 03:55 PM   #33
Im Technical

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Im Technical is not the worst person
Quote:
Lush said that Serious breached his contract.

Lush danced around questions because he got asked 50,000 of them and kept getting cut of mid answer.

Why so desperate?
Lush rambled on for 10 minutes at a time about nothing to do with the questions he was being asked, of course they're going to interrupt him.

How can you give an interview for over an hour and basically not answer any questions or shed any light on what went on? Hes obviously trying to hide his fuck ups and he comes across so shady in this interview backpeddling every 2 minutes.

Lush has done alot for the culture but hes a snake and blames everyone else for his failings, its not a coincidence that everything hes involved in ends up fucking up with people being short on money. Didnt organik have to pay off people like illmac and avo for him when kotd fresh coast start aswell?
Im Technical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 05:28 PM   #34
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
On vacation and Ekelon is still a dick sucking piece of shit! Lush One is a worse look than Ekelon at a public hanging in Arkansas
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 05:36 PM   #35
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
if people paid attention to the interview they would realize part of the money Lush said he owed Jones was Jones tryin to get reimbursed for changing his hotel.

And it seems like Lush was goin to(or so he claims) and changed his mind cause of how Jones carried himself. Could be a cop out and never was goin to reimburse him(and he probably shouldn't anyway) but regardless it seems as if Jones was paid what he was promised, he just didn't get reimbursed for coming otu of pocket when he was on some diva shit.

But now that Lush is going back on agreeing to reimburse him Jones is acting as if he's still rightfully owed that money.

I don't really trust lush though. The way he makes up all these metaphors and rambles and shit it just seems like someone who is makin shit up as he goes along. I know cause I do it all the time.

There was multiple times where he responded to a question by repeating the question and saying "What had happened was..." that is more than enough time to start making up some bull shit in the back of your mind.
Old 12-28-2014, 05:56 PM   #36
bells720
Posts Things

Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
bells720 is not the worst person
People who still trust Lush One legit have battered wife syndrome.
Old 12-28-2014, 05:56 PM   #37
Exenexex
project pattahhhhh

Mentioned: 322 Post(s)
Exenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time Australia
Lush just do what your pops & brother did
make movies with JCVD

and then introduce Van Damme to battle rap
Exenexex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 07:31 PM   #38
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
On vacation and Ekelon is still a dick sucking piece of shit! Lush One is a worse look than Ekelon at a public hanging in Arkansas
So you're on vacation and STILL can't get your mind off me?

Only choice is suicide, kill yourself and stop derailing this guy's thread with this shit.
Old 12-29-2014, 01:07 AM   #39
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Ekelon stays losing!
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 02:31 AM   #40
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Lush was back on AFradio tonight
Sara Kana interviewed him, she did a great job

Lush was over apologetic, kinda a train wreck, talked about how hes bout to be getting clean and sober
talked about emptyin his accounts and goin 100k in debt, payin the battlers--said Alki aint wanna pay any undercards, never gave him the undrcard money-

Danny still on there now ramblin,,says FC aint paid him but now they go be squared away after he talked to Lush but I guess also Trex hasnt answered his calls directly since Sept.
he gave him Rex 12K lol
Danny gettin played every direction

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/angryfa...myers-lush-one

Last edited by Neanderthol; 12-29-2014 at 03:13 AM.
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
alki turdvid, angryfan00turd, fresh coast turd group, kotrafd, lush=bad biz, powered by turd, snake one, the war over turd island, want good business? dont use lush