Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
BIGG K - GANGSTA produced by CHASE MOORE

Old 08-11-2017, 04:18 PM   #1
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1168 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
BIGG K - GANGSTA produced by CHASE MOORE

AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 04:40 PM   #2
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
dis is cute
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 05:05 PM   #3
WillyRockBags

Mentioned: 135 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Yikes! Talk about "cringe worthy"
Old 08-11-2017, 07:12 PM   #4
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
this good - vid, rap, and beat
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 09:38 PM   #5
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
culturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICE
this wasn't really doing shit for me

beat's really light for the content, the video's got literally nothing to do with the song, there's intermittent lyrics popping up randomly (in really inconvenient places) and to cap it off, this song's like 2 years old

it's literally everything wrong with Know My Name's video repeated, down to the grainy shake on the lyric sections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
u might pocket check erik but u wouldnt pull up on t top, the nigga built like a uzi in human forms
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormFromOTBVA View Post
your 5 sigs look horrendous
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 10:32 PM   #6
ass2myface

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post

beat's really light for the content, the video's got literally nothing to do with the song, there's intermittent lyrics popping up randomly (in really inconvenient places) and to cap it off, this song's like 2 years old

it's literally everything wrong with Know My Name's video repeated, down to the grainy shake on the lyric sections.
Kind of harsh for a 2 minute mix cd kind of song lol.... your opinion is yours, but thought the beat was tough, and tbh never heard anybody ever bitch about adding the lyrics into a song lol...
ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 10:40 PM   #7
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

culturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ass2myface View Post
Kind of harsh for a 2 minute mix cd kind of song lol.... your opinion is yours, but thought the beat was tough, and tbh never heard anybody ever bitch about adding the lyrics into a song lol...
and that's all your opinion but saying it's "bitching" that the lyrics chosen to be added to the video as read-alongs are super, super out of place 98% of the time -- saying that's bitching? come on, son. i'm not mad because i hate K and Avocado; i'm mad because there's so much more potential here than just stock footage and Bigg K's worst song. there was a ton of potential that got botched here on shit that's child's play for these two.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
u might pocket check erik but u wouldnt pull up on t top, the nigga built like a uzi in human forms
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2017, 11:37 PM   #8
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
yea this sucks

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 01:30 AM   #9
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Gangsta and Chase Moore shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence.
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 03:22 AM   #10
ass2myface

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
Do you know who mike dean is? wow lol... He was a goofy ass white old head even in his rap-a-lot producing days...He has classic tracks for the geto boys scarface, z-ro, yukmouth etc... Not even getting into non R.A.L artist lol... I guess Rick Rubin has to be gangsta also to produce tracks wow lol... Not putting chase near them, but man think...
ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 03:23 AM   #11
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

Quote:
Not putting chase near them, but man think...
that's quite literally exactly what you just did

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-12-2017, 04:25 AM   #12
Chase Moore
VIP

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Chase Moore is not the worst person
Quote:
Do you know who mike dean is? wow lol... He was a goofy ass white old head even in his rap-a-lot producing days...He has classic tracks for the geto boys scarface, z-ro, yukmouth etc... Not even getting into non R.A.L artist lol... I guess Rick Rubin has to be gangsta also to produce tracks wow lol... Not putting chase near them, but man think...
All I aspire to be as a producer is anything close to Mike Dean lol
Chase Moore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 04:25 AM   #13
Chase Moore
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
U gahbij
Old 08-12-2017, 04:27 AM   #14
Chase Moore
VIP

Quote:
and that's all your opinion but saying it's "bitching" that the lyrics chosen to be added to the video as read-alongs are super, super out of place 98% of the time -- saying that's bitching? come on, son. i'm not mad because i hate K and Avocado; i'm mad because there's so much more potential here than just stock footage and Bigg K's worst song. there was a ton of potential that got botched here on shit that's child's play for these two.
Lol fuck u think, this video was supposed to change your life or something???? It's content for RYD bro, relax.
Old 08-12-2017, 04:30 AM   #15
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Moore View Post
U gahbij
I was just saying. Lol
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 06:54 AM   #16
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Moore View Post
Lol fuck u think, this video was supposed to change your life or something???? It's content for RYD bro, relax.

i audibly sighed when i saw the notification for your ass quoting this post because i knew it'd say something stupid like this

if a video is noticeably lower quality than the standard for all parties involved then i'm gonna point that out, take criticism

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-12-2017, 08:05 PM   #17
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
It cracks me up every time u post about rap-a-lot people 😂
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 10:03 PM   #18
AVOCADO
VIP

AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:

the video's theme follows the tabacco trade industry from the farms to the "elite" and show the difference between the two worlds to me that was i related to the song in other words "hustling", if you didn't get that feeling with it cool.

and i will also go as far as the video doesn't have to deal with the songs content not every video has to be kendrick humble and have a enormous tie in, it could just be the feeling you get when you hear the song and cool visuals, there's literally nothing wrong with that.

but i feel you man its not your cup of tea and its simliar to other lyric video's i've done. ALL gravy my man, totally get your point of view

Last edited by AVOCADO; 08-12-2017 at 10:19 PM.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:44 AM   #19
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Sorry Avocado, I'm kinda with the other guys. I totally didn't get the concept of the video until it was explained and that is never a good sign.

Also agree that the beat doesn't really match the lyrics. It feels like a remix rather than an original song.

Still all three are dope individually. There just isn't that synergy that makes amazing hiphop, so I am giving this 3.5 Don Demarcos(es?) of out 5.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 02:53 AM   #20
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
the video's theme follows the tabacco trade industry from the farms to the "elite" and show the difference between the two worlds to me that was i related to the song in other words "hustling", if you didn't get that feeling with it cool.

and i will also go as far as the video doesn't have to deal with the songs content not every video has to be kendrick humble and have a enormous tie in, it could just be the feeling you get when you hear the song and cool visuals, there's literally nothing wrong with that.

but i feel you man its not your cup of tea and its simliar to other lyric video's i've done. ALL gravy my man, totally get your point of view

hey i noticed you edited the post from the theory of k having coke on his face and a tommy gun as the alternate video and i know it was a joke but just theoretically how much patreon money would we need for that

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-13-2017, 03:07 AM   #21
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Cracked out, homeless looking white people strangely make awesome hiphop. Maybe that is what Chase need s
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Old 08-13-2017, 05:18 AM   #22
AVOCADO
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Sorry Avocado, I'm kinda with the other guys. I totally didn't get the concept of the video until it was explained and that is never a good sign.

Also agree that the beat doesn't really match the lyrics. It feels like a remix rather than an original song.

Still all three are dope individually. There just isn't that synergy that makes amazing hiphop, so I am giving this 3.5 Don Demarcos(es?) of out 5.
all good. hope you like something else!
Old 08-13-2017, 05:19 AM   #23
AVOCADO
VIP

Quote:
hey i noticed you edited the post from the theory of k having coke on his face and a tommy gun as the alternate video and i know it was a joke but just theoretically how much patreon money would we need for that
uh i guess this is a joke? good one?
Old 08-13-2017, 05:49 AM   #24
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
all good. hope you like something else!
The bit with the grainy footage and looked like a grindhouse movie was really dope. If this had a really aggressive beat a Bigg K grindhouse movie style song would be dope.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:17 PM   #25
drhackenbush

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
drhackenbush is a PY Poster
Good track, I thought the beat worked well with K's more laid back tone on this..Dope video too
drhackenbush is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 03:49 PM   #26
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Couldn't stop imagining this beat on the Shaft soundtrack.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 07:48 PM   #27
Spacelab

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Spacelab is not the worst person
This that kind of beat you drive a 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo to while wearing aviator sunglasses
Old 08-13-2017, 07:55 PM   #28
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Bigg K - Gangsta has a great WWE entrance track potential. I can actually picture it.

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson

Last edited by Assassin Ben; 08-13-2017 at 07:58 PM.
Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 01:54 AM   #29
Chase Moore
VIP

Quote:
i audibly sighed when i saw the notification for your ass quoting this post because i knew it'd say something stupid like this

if a video is noticeably lower quality than the standard for all parties involved then i'm gonna point that out, take criticism
my sigh was internal. nah but freal you're absolutely entitled to call it how you see it. just thought it was a little dramatic.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:59 AM   #30
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Culturedboy is hating for absolutely no reason.

The track is actually flames, the video is dope and most people agree. He's being a little over dramatic.

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson
Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 11:35 AM   #31
eapoe

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
eapoe is a PY Poster
Dope flow, rhythm, production... I like it.
eapoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 04:17 PM   #32
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
starting to think Avo got a cigar fetish
Old 08-15-2017, 06:46 AM   #33
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i'm not a fan of videos in this manner myself , but if i just listen to it i really like the song, but i'm an ol grizzled chunk of coal who's been through a lot of things now who thinks rap is supposed to sound like this. all of it.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags