Forum Home > Text & Audio Battles > Text Battle Main Stage
Battle *Main Stage One Off* Blanco14 vs SuckaFreeCashier

View Poll Results: Who gets the main stage spot?
Blanco14 2 11.76%
SuckaFreeCashier 15 88.24%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2014, 06:20 PM   #1
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2898 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
*Main Stage One Off* Blanco14 vs SuckaFreeCashier

It's yo' boy, Seanzo; here fo' another main stage one off. Today we've got an added stipulation, unknown to both participants. Since both MCs have been close to a main stage spot, having some main stage battles, but have yet to quite have that battle where they solidify their permanent spot amongst the elites, this battle is for that main stage spot. The battler who wins this, from now on, is a main stage battler. No questions.

As for the MCs, well, you know 'em both well. And, if you don't, get to googling, because these dudes are fuckin' hungry. They've been having a similar progression through the text ranks, yet, instead of being left with a mutual respect and admiration, both MCs have bickered, argued, and the feud has been threatening to boil over for a while.

Everyone should vote on this, as this is one of those main stage battles that really counts for something.

Let's fuckin' go.

@Blanco14
Bitch,

I gave you two weeks now it's firing time
Putting an end to cashier like the self service line

Cuz its obvious you never hold back, but still you bar none
So imma cook you in one minute, that's when something this rare is done

Now I was gonna rob this bitch, til I realized he ain't have shit
So fuck a lick, I'll (owl) have this sucker chewed quick

Can just cruise while I eat you like a truckers lunch
I mean he only gets one or two hits, that's all sucker punch

Ain't nobody buying your style, this just a window shop
When your rounds don't have these angles it's a sign to stop

But I do bet you spend a lot of time around guns.... Their just walmarts
Cuz you only push work when your shift starts and you're collecting carts

See I'm from houston Texas, land of rap legends
You're from...... Nobody knows, you're not reppin'
So go home and handle your mild depression
While I keep killing motherfuckers like incest oppression

@SuckaFreeCashier
I hate all these quais semi Spanish bitches, you a punk and to me that shit donít fly
El quatro en mi cadera no mienten. Name flip, get it Blanco? The one four on my hip donít lie
When Blanco wants a blonde hoe, it takes over a month where he just asks and begs
If she agrees, she the Miss Congeniality type, ya know with an extra piece strapped to her leg
We should honestly fight, you Better Learn A New Craft Or find some chronic to light
Your Bitch Likes All New Cock On her, for me that hoe blew fast like sonic in flight
Bro, Leave Altogether, Nobody Cares One bit about you, what youíre droppin is light
You need to realize your name doesnít hold any actual weight, itís just a mnemonic device
Mention my name one more time and nobody in your crew gettin spared, thatís a promise
Hands up quick like a teachers pet and push his sides out, turn this square to a rhombus
Blanco the type of bitch to say ďitís like I got a palm pilot the way my hands will flyĒ
Youíre corny, so at least your name fits, takin Ls up front like a spanish guy
When Iím in Dallas, you can catch the fade twice, net em 14, bitch thatís a glaring omen
And when you down and out iíll disrespect your whole crew front and center like Terrell Owens
When it comes to battles, I skip yours, youíre name has me taking swigs from the fifth more
Youíve been freefalling, calling me out will get you shot up like when you pullin the ripcord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 06:22 PM   #2
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
@Throwback Mike, @Prelec, @Memphis, @JShazo, @riffic, @thatguy, @KBomb, @Dank Schrader, @Smokinstein, @JOBone, @King John, @Yagerbomb, @FatManFromSpace, @The Chef, @TREY mothafucking DEUCE, @SonnyDaze, @WallaceBread, @StabYourself, @KBomb also tag anyone in the PGs.
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 07-26-2014, 06:28 PM   #3
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Im not going to vote since Blanco would think Im biased.
Prelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 06:52 PM   #4
Og Smokinstein
Deathstro da great

Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Og Smokinstein is better than Grind Time AustraliaOg Smokinstein is better than Grind Time Australia
Giving it to Sfc,I like sonic line..that was cool..He had more concert bars.
Blanco had some shit,but he had a lot of under developed bars.
like the lick +owl= tootise pop,could have developed that line a lil more
Blanco had dope concepts,but poorly excuted.

So for that... I vote Sfc

You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug
Especially when itís waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye"- Raoul Duke
Og Smokinstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 07:02 PM   #5
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1551 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
this was pretty good tbh. blanco had some good lines, that stop sign shit was tight, and i think he had the better angles here. the weakness for blanco is the rhyming, a lot of one syllable shit which isnt bad but your punches have to hit harder if you use the single syllable pattern imo. like i said, the angles were good, the self service cashier and the "rare is done" line are good ideas but they'd hold a lot more weight if you fleshed out a more cohesive rhyme scheme for them.

sucka did well too, not his best material cause ive seen him do better, but his writing was good here. kinda the opposite of blancos material, cause the rhyme schemes were good and the material was very tightly written, but the angles were sort of lacking for me. mnemonic device, rhombus lines kind of fell flat, and the closer didnt do it for me. that said, i did like the opener, and the terrell owens shit was good, as was the miss congeniality bar.

in the end ive gotta go with sucka. his material was more hit or miss, but the stuff that hit, hit harder imo. blanco, i'd like to see you incorporate more multi-syllabic shit and work on the writing a bit cause youve got the angles and creativity for it.

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 07:02 PM   #6
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Mentioned: 644 Post(s)
Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Ohhhhhhhh shit

@Seanzo stipulatin!!!
Blanco14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 07:07 PM   #7
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco14 View Post
Ohhhhhhhh shit

@Seanzo stipulatin!!!
yeah, it doesn't mean neither of you get main stage battles after, but this is for that solid, solid spot. Like, top 10 type position.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-26-2014, 07:27 PM   #8
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
@Blanco14
this was a real dope idea, solid as shit, but could have been a huge haymaker had there been a multi in there, shit just helps things flow better
liked the bar none shit, the punch was just ok to me
ok, ok
nice
ok, again the lack of multi took away from the punch
ok again feel like something better could have been done with the shopping cart/push work angle
that final line was dope, but nothing in this section really went in on sucka, should have finished more directly

@SuckaFreeCashier
I hate all these quais semi Spanish bitches, you a punk and to me that shit donít fly
El quatro en mi cadera no mienten. Name flip, get it Blanco? The one four on my hip donít lie
real dope, did you miss the number one out in spanish though? i google translated and it said the 4 on my hip
When Blanco wants a blonde hoe, it takes over a month where he just asks and begs
If she agrees, she the Miss Congeniality type, ya know with an extra piece strapped to her leg
yeah that punch is pretty damn creative
We should honestly fight, you Better Learn A New Craft Or find some chronic to light
Your Bitch Likes All New Cock On her, for me that hoe blew fast like sonic in flight
pet peeve, but the last punch you said his girl had a cock, now your gettin brain off he/she? if your gonna do lines like these, spread em out through the verse. punch was ok, ive heard alot of blue/blew sonic references
Bro, Leave Altogether, Nobody Cares One bit about you, what youíre droppin is light
You need to realize your name doesnít hold any actual weight, itís just a mnemonic device
rhyme shcemes through out have been on point as fuck, im not super knowledgeable on mnemonic devices, but i feel like this is worded wrong, wouldnt you use a mnemonic device to remember a name?
Mention my name one more time and nobody in your crew gettin spared, thatís a promise
Hands up quick like a teachers pet and push his sides out, turn this square to a rhombus
daaaaaaamn
Blanco the type of bitch to say ďitís like I got a palm pilot the way my hands will flyĒ
ok
When Iím in Dallas, you can catch the fade twice, net em 14, bitch thatís a glaring omen
And when you down and out iíll disrespect your whole crew front and center like Terrell Owens
solid
When it comes to battles, I skip yours, youíre name has me taking swigs from the fifth more
Youíve been freefalling, calling me out will get you shot up like when you pullin the ripcord
dope

sucka gets the w for me, it was pretty even but his flow and how that made his best punches land tips him over the edge. shouts blanco for having some real good angles that havent been used against sfc before, the self checkout concept was bonkers
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 07:37 PM   #9
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Everyone voting getting repped but some of you ( @Dank Schrader )always get repped by me and the forum said I can't tell you how awesome you are anymore
Old 07-26-2014, 08:48 PM   #10
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
yeah appreciate all the feedback. Blanco, that self service line is the best nameflip any body has used on me. Shit was cold af
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:30 PM   #11
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
yeah appreciate all the feedback. Blanco, that self service line is the best nameflip any body has used on me. Shit was cold af
I had a concept of that early on but I felt that was the best way to word it lol

Good shit

(I had some corny ass flips to something like...
SFC get chicken when that K around) lmao

Props though I'm not actually talented at rapping so I gotta force my rhymes to fit lol
Old 07-26-2014, 09:49 PM   #12
SuckaFreeCashier

SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
tagging some pg guys @Exenexex, @MFtastick, @damon116, @Skunk Hogan, @WestGotBars, @Juicemw, @Altair's Carnage, @Bobby Bigelow, @Loc and a few new guys @Randy, @Womb Raider
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.

Last edited by SuckaFreeCashier; 07-27-2014 at 02:06 AM.
Old 07-26-2014, 10:52 PM   #13
The Chef
KingOfThaKitchen

Mentioned: 305 Post(s)
The Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time Antarctica
voting blonco... that service line, line made me throw my phone out the window..... good win doe
A Feat Would Be To Do Lines Completely Unrelated To A Game Or Movie That Clearly Reference Them.
The Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 11:30 PM   #14
MFtastick
KING

Mentioned: 155 Post(s)
MFtastick is not the worst person
@Blanco14
Bitch,

Wtf opening with a haymaker like this that was crazy.

Aight this was cool. but i think that 1st punch took away from the oomph.

Meehhh. hit or miss

Talk to em. that was nice

WOOOOOOWWWWW that was ill as fuck. bar of the battle

Hahahahaha

Meeeh i think incest bars are played

@SuckaFreeCashier

Ah fuck trhat seemed like it would be dope if i understood it haha

Lol

Aight, aight, Hit or miss but i liked it

Dang that was nice. mainly cause ive never heard a reference like that

That hands up shit was ill

LOL

mehh

DOPE

Lol i think i causght that. but yeah that was aight[/QUOTE]

Vote goes for Blanco. he snapped on this. dope on both sides tho
Old 07-26-2014, 11:32 PM   #15
MFtastick
KING

Mentioned: 155 Post(s)
MFtastick is not the worst person
@SuckaFreeCashier my nigga but i think blancos angles were just bananas
Old 07-27-2014, 02:52 AM   #16
Yagerbomb
FUCK

Mentioned: 486 Post(s)
Yagerbomb is not the worst person
Classic nahmean, I gotta read the fucking thing a couple more times first
Get 'em a fuccen soda
Yagerbomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 03:23 AM   #17
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Read this over a few times, and I decided to vote for SFC. Blanco had some really nice punches, but SFC's structure/flow won him the battle.
WallaceBread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 03:30 AM   #18
Yagerbomb
FUCK

I gotta agree with Wallace, SFC's flow edges it for him, debatable battle but good work both of yus
Get 'em a fuccen soda
Old 07-27-2014, 07:08 AM   #19
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness

Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
I might try to break it down and not be the useless "I like both but this guy won" dude, but for now I'mma just say that there were two styles and I ended up liking SFC's just a little bit more. Good shit.
FatManFromSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 07:18 PM   #20
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
lean all on the squuuuuare. that's a fucking rhombus. Can't expect eeryone to know every bar ever said by everyone, but I've just listened to AcidRap way too many times to ever use a rhombus bar myself.

SFC's verse was a lot cleaner. I actually though it was a bit wordy at times and I thought Blancos was not wordy enough at some points. You both had some nice lines but got SFC takin this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 08:06 PM   #21
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
lean all on the squuuuuare. that's a fucking rhombus. Can't expect eeryone to know every bar ever said by everyone, but I've just listened to AcidRap way too many times to ever use a rhombus bar myself.
That is probably my favourite moment of that whole tape, the delivery makes it so good, with that being said though I though suckas bar was different enough to not take chances bar into consideration, and like you said chances (pun intended) are he doesn't know of chances bar.

Shouts out @riffic for puttin me on this tape, for anyone who doesn't know the song, get learned

MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 07-27-2014, 10:43 PM   #22
Loc

Mentioned: 417 Post(s)
Loc is not the worst person
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN @SuckaFreeCashier KILLED IT.

/welcome to the main stage
Old 07-27-2014, 11:05 PM   #23
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loc View Post
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN @SuckaFreeCashier KILLED IT.

/welcome to the main stage
loc welcoming you to the main stage is like loc welcoming you to the world of not being a virgin

its a nice gesture, but he dont know nothing bout that life
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 07-27-2014, 11:32 PM   #24
Loc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
loc welcoming you to the main stage is like loc welcoming you to the world of not being a virgin

I have one win towards main stage tho.
Old 07-28-2014, 03:59 AM   #25
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Mentioned: 806 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This battle's really tough to judge for me. Blanco14 had some amazing concepts that didn't hit nearly as hard as they should've because of the wording, while SFC had a really well structured verse as always, but didn't have many punches that landed heavily for me. My only major critique of Blanco is his lack of multi-syllabic end rhymes. No matter how amazing an idea is, it's really hard for it to turn into a haymaker when you're only rhyming one syllable. So, a lot of times, I feel like I can only give credit for a great idea that failed to become a great bar.

I liked the “self-service” concept, but it didn’t hit that hard for me with a single syllable rhyme. I thought “fuck a lick, I'll (owl) have this sucker chewed quick” was another really good concept, but it would’ve been better if you could’ve added something to it. Without some other reference to Tootsie Pops (beyond just the general sucker idea), the I’ll/owl wordplay is just the loosest word association possible. The concept itself is still dope though—it just suffers from poor rhyme structure. The highlight of the verse for me was the “sucker punch” line--probably not coincidentally because it involved a multi-syllabic rhyme. The only bar that fell totally flat imo was the closer. Other than that, the only thing Blanco needs to work on his tightening up his rhyme patterns.

It seems like SFC had the exact opposite problem. His verses are always structured really well, but sometimes suffer from a lack of heavy punches. This one falls into that category imo. I was a little confused by the opening punch. Is that supposed to be a reference to Shakira’s “Hips Don’t Lie”? If not, I’ve now got that song stuck in my head for no reason. If so, I think some explicit reference to Shakira should be made. I liked the “sonic in flight” bar, but mnemonic device didn’t really hit for me. Maybe I’m over thinking it, but it seems like his name would be memorable if it was a mnemonic advice--which is pretty much the opposite of what you’re saying. The Rhombus punch was cool (although I did think of Chance right way), but I thought it should’ve been worded differently. Something more along the lines of: “Knock him unconscious, make Blanco a rhombus--I’ll lean this square” just sounds better to me for whatever reason. I thought the Terrell Owens concept was dope though and the closer was solid.

I ended up edging this to SFC, but Blanco would’ve taken it if he worked on his structure a little bit. With more multi-syllabic end rhymes and even some internal rhymes thrown in here and there, Blanco would be a major problem.
Throwback Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 04:08 AM   #26
Yagerbomb
FUCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post

@Dank Schrader 3-0!!!
Get 'em a fuccen soda
Old 07-28-2014, 04:35 AM   #27
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Much love to the voters y'all

Appreciate the feedback especially the long we'll thought posts/ bar breakdowns
Y'all the shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I don't have girls in my bed. I don't bring anyone to my house
Old 07-28-2014, 07:07 AM   #28
SuckaFreeCashier

man my mnemonic device shit falling flat as hell lol. not trying to sway, but i thought it was creative and i feel like people might be missing the whole idea behind it
Old 07-28-2014, 11:59 AM   #29
JShazo

Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
JShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time Antarctica
dope battle on both ends, blanco def impressed with this showing, but I'ma have to go wit sfc this round, punches were a bit more intricate and structure was better over all. blanco had some tough shit in his verse but felt like it coulda used a lil "more"

both main stage tho, cuz they alot better than the new pg dudes
Old 07-29-2014, 12:00 AM   #30
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Enjoyed Blanco's verse more due to the punches but SFC's had more depth to it, so he gets the vote.

SFC is Main Stage now no doubt but Blanco definitely deserves a couple Main Stage trial battles. I could see him being a real problem down the road.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 06:26 AM   #31
Loc

One issue is that @Blanco14 isn't from Dallas, he's from Houston.

Only @Blaze Won, Me, Clarke (won't mention him ) and @ ErikForeman is from Dallas or the area.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:08 AM   #32
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Yes thank you loc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I don't have girls in my bed. I don't bring anyone to my house
Old 07-29-2014, 12:57 PM   #33
Juicemw
Oh you know..

Mentioned: 114 Post(s)
Juicemw is a PY Poster
@SuckaFreeCashier sorry I was late to vote on this homie. Been prepping for a move and shit.

Sick battle from both ends. Seriously I re-read this multiple times and still had trouble deciding. Im edging it to SFC but really I could see this going either way based on personal preference. Really REALLY good battle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFtastick View Post
big ups to @Juicemw though. thats the homie and your shit was tough. and you remain one of my top picks in the PG. good lookin out yall
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
This was a nice battle by my favorite PGer (juice)
Juicemw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 08:55 PM   #34
bonKers
Off the wall...

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
bonKers is a PY Poster

Nice flip on the name. Concept was cool but the execution was lazy, IMO. I think you could have did more w/ this.

Wasn't a fan of this.

Nah... Didn't like it and seemed a little forced, IMO.

Basic/simple and this concepts I've seen flipped a lot.

Concept there, execution lacked.

End rhymes were off, and made this sound awkward.

This isn't a diss/insult.

Lazy simile.

vs

Cool but stretched as fuck. If you had some multi's and inner multi's it would help your stretched long bars rhyme a little smoother.

Didn't like this & stretched.

Didn't really like this. I've seen way to many sonic flips and the execution was lazy for a simile reference.

Ehhh...

This was cool but like the 1st bar, wayyyyy too stretched.

Old concept but cool flip.

Eh...

Cool

Overall, cool battle. Sucka definitely took this with better and more effective punches. The only real flaw he had was his bars were stretched as hell. I felt like I was reading a novel before I got to the pun. Try and limit the filler words and connect your set ups with your concepts, that can make a mediocre punch dope, IMO. Blanco's structure is cool and effective but his punches lacked impact and effectiveness. If Sucka could structure his bars like Blanco, his verses and puns would come off A LOT smoother and land more of an impact.

v/Sucka
bonKers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 05:15 AM   #35
larry word
have no constraints

Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
larry word is not the worst person
sucka edged it
Old 08-02-2014, 01:21 PM   #36
Bobby Bigelow
You dont want no

Mentioned: 391 Post(s)
Bobby Bigelow is not the worst person
Yeah Sucka got this pretty comfortably. Blanco had some good ideas but poor execution.. Sucka takes this on better punches and flow pretty much.. Blanco could be a problem with more well-thought out lines because some of the ideas are there but the punch comes off basic at parts. Still a good battle, definitely deserving of main stage.
Old 08-06-2014, 11:28 AM   #37
Point.blanK

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Point.blanK is a PY Poster
I thought this was soft, not a great opener

I didn't mind this one, not super creative but I fucks w/ it

Owl/I'll is Forced

Jab here

ok

ok

Weak punch
ehh not creative at all

vs

Not feelin this
Not feelin this
ok
Mnenomic device doesn't work here
Ehh, the imagery didn't work with the metaphor
ok cool
I'm not big on sport references, they have to be pretty creative to get any buzz from me
OK I get it, just don't feel the ripcord reference works well here

I've got Blanco edgin this one. I was feeling 3 of his, and I was feeling 2 of sucika's punches.. You guys don't have to count this if you don't want.

v/Blanco
Point.blanK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8212, 8217, 8220, 8221