Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Decade Prediction / Discussion Thread

View Poll Results: Who will have the Performance of the night?
Head Ice 2 12.50%
Chilla Jones 0 0%
Cortez 1 6.25%
Pass 0 0%
A Ward 0 0%
Po Rich 4 25.00%
Ars 0 0%
Pat Stay 8 50.00%
Red Flag 0 0%
Joey G 0 0%
Charron 1 6.25%
Jimz 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2018, 11:45 PM   #1
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Decade Prediction / Discussion Thread

A Ward vs Po Rich

This should be an interesting matchup. We have a former KOTD champ in Po Rich vs the relativity new comer A Ward. But it would be a mistake to place too much weight on former chain holding status when speculating on the outcome of this match. Because A Ward is coming off strong year where he beat Geechi Gotti in an away game, and Po Rich's recent accomplishments haven't been well documented on Rmbva.

*3 uninspiring yet flawless rounds from A Ward.
* Po Rich pulls a J Millz and has his first round be the only competitive one. We might even witness a few chokes.

Clear 2-1 - winner - A. Ward

to be continued..
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:51 PM   #2
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
i predict i wont watch this card.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:52 PM   #3
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
The Saurus vs Math Hoffa

Yes, Math did win 3 in a row earlier this year. However, according to the laws of Math he must now lose 3 battle in a row to restore the natural order. A cagey vet such as The Saurus knows he has the victory on lock so he keeps it close creating a classic debatable 2-1 either way.
Old 12-08-2018, 11:53 PM   #4
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
Cool, are you still upset about that Pat Stay thread from the other day?
Old 12-09-2018, 12:36 AM   #5
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Head Ice vs Chilla Jones
If recents promos mean anything then Chilla is channeling the old Chilla that battled JC. And if history can predict the future, then Head Ice is due to lose the chain tomorrow night. Because every KOTD title reign come to an end.

2-1 edge Chilla

shout of Wolf

Last edited by Profess; 12-09-2018 at 01:42 AM.
Old 12-09-2018, 12:50 AM   #6
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
These are all pretty clear to me at least.

Pat 3-0
Charron negative 2, negative 3
A Ward 2-1
ICE 2-1 (But CHILLA will win the decision unless ICE bodies him)
Red Flag 2-1
Saurus 2-1, this is the only one I'm unsure about as it really depends on the Math that shows up
Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; Stone Cold/ cans, Cassidy...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 01:01 AM   #7
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Pat vs Ars
Both of these guys are coming off of monster performances in London. But Pat is in the COTY conversation. And although ARS has brought at least one recent electrifying performance and a formidable amount of disrespect in recent memory- It's not really up for debate who the crowd is going to behind north of the border.

Pat 3-0 no body
Old 12-09-2018, 01:05 AM   #8
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Charron negative 2, negative 3
-3 for my man Jimz aka 6IX9INE

Last edited by Profess; 12-09-2018 at 01:18 AM.
Old 12-09-2018, 01:24 AM   #9
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Charron vs Jimz

The conventional wisdom says that since Charron has been calling out Jimz on multiple leagues for 2 years that he has a strong angle for him. And this is a case where the conventional wisdom shouldn't be ignored. On the other hand, Jimz got punched in the face by Goodz and then proceeded to blog about it and accepted and apology from Goodz. All that said, this match will wind up where Charron will win on points but losing a match that Jimz expects to win will bring him the most joy at the end of the day because he will precede to release a few cathartic blog and conclude by saying he has respect for Charron as a man.

Charron 3-0 body

Last edited by Profess; 12-09-2018 at 01:33 AM.
Old 12-09-2018, 01:27 AM   #10
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
I love how the battle people know or care least about is the one we care about most lol. I’m hoping for Rich 2-1. I wasn’t a big fan of his but with how distant KOTD is from the good ole days it’s nice to see him back vs someone that isn’t embarrassingly bad. I even miss Arcane for fucks sake!
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 01:28 AM   #11
Feral Linguist
otbva

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
i dont even dislike Charron but Jimz is going to make him cry
Old 12-09-2018, 01:33 AM   #12
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Cortez vs Pass

Cortez always brings a B+ performance to the KOTD stage and we have no reason to expect any less from him at the Decade event. And Pass has a lot of incentive to bring that town biz to Cor being that some would argue that Pass has deeper roots with KOTD.

At first I saw no reason for this match, but upon reflection it is clear. And we can wipe way that debate that nobody has yet thought to have: Who reps KOTD stronger- Cortez or Pass?

Pass choking in the last 2 rounds and Cor edging the first. But Pass coming with better material

Knamles should have his hands full judging this one

Cor 2-1 edge
Old 12-09-2018, 01:36 AM   #13
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Joey Gambello vs Red Flag
I haven't heard of either of these guys but if Bishop sees them as deserving of a spot on KOTD's celebratory event the lets take the fucking mirror down and find out.

2-1 debatable Red Flag on the strength of a better name
Old 12-09-2018, 01:37 AM   #14
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
i dont even dislike Charron but Jimz is going to make him cry
Are you saying Jimz is the fiercest warrior Charron has ever faced? If I recall correct, no tears were shed after slap-gate with K-Shine

Last edited by Profess; 12-09-2018 at 01:43 AM.
Old 12-09-2018, 01:40 AM   #15
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
I love how the battle people know or care least about is the one we care about most lol. Iím hoping for Rich 2-1. I wasnít a big fan of his but with how distant KOTD is from the good ole days itís nice to see him back vs someone that isnít embarrassingly bad. I even miss Arcane for fucks sake!
It is good seeing some of the original quirky Canadians. Any chance Hollohan will appear in a surprise battle?

I'd have my money on Fresco vs Con if I was guessing what a potential surprise battle would be

Last edited by Profess; 12-09-2018 at 01:44 AM.
Old 12-09-2018, 02:34 AM   #16
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
It is good seeing some of the original quirky Canadians. Any chance Hollohan will appear in a surprise battle?

I'd have my money on Fresco vs Con if I was guessing what a potential surprise battle would be

We can only hope for a surprise Hollohan battle buddy (with the winner getting a custom made designer vaginer xxxl shirt). I miss battles like loe pesci vs feelgood (rip) or kid twist vs jack shitt, back when all it took was to be eh dope emcee.

Last edited by Nikolas34520; 12-09-2018 at 02:37 AM.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 02:40 AM   #17
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
We can only hope for a surprise Hollohan battle buddy (with the winner getting a custom made designer vaginer xxxl shirt). I miss battles like loe pesci vs feelgood (rip) or kid twist vs jack shitt, back when all it took was to be eh dope emcee.

scratch Frecso vs Con. Sketch vs Arcane makes more sense
Old 12-09-2018, 02:59 AM   #18
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Just came to say that Conceited frog on a unicycle slayed me. Not sure if I've seen it before.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 03:27 AM   #19
iamHBY

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Chilla Jones 2-1, edge in the 2nd and 3rd
Pass 2-1, 1st and 2nd
Pat Stay 2-1, 1st and 3rd
The Saurus 2-1, 2nd and 3rd
Charron 2-1, 1st and 3rd
A. Ward 2-1, possible 3-0 edge
Red Flag 2-1, 1st and 3rd
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 05:14 AM   #20
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
scratch Frecso vs Con. Sketch vs Arcane makes more sense
According to Reddit, Arcane was supposed to be on the card, but his battle fell through. It wouldn't surprise me if we get him vs a previous champ as a surprise battle.
Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; Stone Cold/ cans, Cassidy...
Old 12-09-2018, 07:44 AM   #21
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Ice 3-0
Pass 3-0
Pat 2-1 clear
Saurus 2-1 debatable with Math having best line of the battle
Charron probably 3-0 but wont watch
Rich 2-1 despite a choke
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 11:05 AM   #22
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i predict i will never rewatch any of these battles
Old 12-09-2018, 02:32 PM   #23
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
Chilla Jones 2-1, edge in the 2nd and 3rd
Pass 2-1, 1st and 2nd
Pat Stay 2-1, 1st and 3rd
The Saurus 2-1, 2nd and 3rd
Charron 2-1, 1st and 3rd
A. Ward 2-1, possible 3-0 edge
Red Flag 2-1, 1st and 3rd
What was your thought process behind the Red Flag prediction?
Old 12-09-2018, 02:33 PM   #24
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
i predict i will never rewatch any of these battles
If forced, which would you select as the one having the most potential for replay value?
Old 12-09-2018, 02:34 PM   #25
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
Ice 3-0
Pass 3-0
Pat 2-1 clear
Saurus 2-1 debatable with Math having best line of the battle
Charron probably 3-0 but wont watch
Rich 2-1 despite a choke
Math's Bonnie rebuttal vs Snake Eyes was fire, but how often does lightening strike twice?
Old 12-09-2018, 02:35 PM   #26
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
According to Reddit, Arcane was supposed to be on the card, but his battle fell through. It wouldn't surprise me if we get him vs a previous champ as a surprise battle.
Did it mention who it was against (the match that fell thru)
Old 12-09-2018, 02:35 PM   #27
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodOfPez View Post
Just came to say that Conceited frog on a unicycle slayed me. Not sure if I've seen it before.
Shout out 15 Mins of Fame
Old 12-09-2018, 03:32 PM   #28
Emancee

Quote:
Did it mention who it was against (the match that fell thru)
The rumour was that it was Madflex. Arcane is on Facebook tonight saying that he was supposed to be battling, but won't be because of 'scheduling conflicts', so make of that what you will...
Old 12-09-2018, 03:44 PM   #29
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
The rumour was that it was Madflex. Arcane is on Facebook tonight saying that he was supposed to be battling, but won't be because of 'scheduling conflicts', so make of that what you will...
I'm not sure what to make of that. Perhaps the bars he ordered got lost in delivery. Those California wildfires are a bitch.

But, Madflex hmm.. thanks for pointing that out
Old 12-09-2018, 04:59 PM   #30
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
If forced, which would you select as the one having the most potential for replay value?
ehhh thesaurus vs math might have something worth rewatching i reckon
Old 12-09-2018, 05:02 PM   #31
steveelite

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
steveelite has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
I predict you will suck a million cocks throughout your lifetime.

Ice 2-1
Pat 3-0
Pass 2-1
Saurus 3-0
A Ward 2-1
Charron 3-0
Red Flag 3-0
steveelite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 06:06 PM   #32
iamHBY

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
What was your thought process behind the Red Flag prediction?
I think Red Flag has a little bit more of a commanding delivery and cleaner punches. Considering that this is in a small room, I think that's going to go over better in the building.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 06:35 PM   #33
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
I think Red Flag has a little bit more of a commanding delivery and cleaner punches. Considering that this is in a small room, I think that's going to go over better in the building.
also that Joey's fucking terrible?
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 06:37 PM   #34
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
ehhh thesaurus vs math might have something worth rewatching i reckon
I agree, you forget to add them to the poll. Don't know if I can edit it. The Saurus is actually my pick for performance of the night. Math has dug himself a hole by the previous no shows. That said, if Math can shake that off then props to him.
Old 12-09-2018, 06:40 PM   #35
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
I'm going to try and Google him later. But you seem to be on top of most things Battle Rap. Feel free to speak a little more on Red Flag's come up if you have a moment. I'm guessing I'm not the only one that doesn't know him
Old 12-09-2018, 06:41 PM   #36
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
also that Joey's fucking terrible?
Humor us.. why is he so terrible? Like is it inexperience or lack of talent... I have no idea who he is
Old 12-09-2018, 06:55 PM   #37
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 347 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
just copped the ppv! I predict Porich will suprise everyone and have performance of the night

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch

"im nice with a gun, my bitch do black magic, what you want a bullet or some wizard shit?!" -Swamp
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 06:59 PM   #38
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Quote:
I love how the battle people know or care least about is the one we care about most lol. Iím hoping for Rich 2-1. I wasnít a big fan of his but with how distant KOTD is from the good ole days itís nice to see him back vs someone that isnít embarrassingly bad. I even miss Arcane for fucks sake!
I just rewatched Porich vs Sense, Illusion z, Soul Khan, and Sketch..and I gotta say I forgot how good he can be. Porich's performances have aged really well. If we get the old Po he could beat ward

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-

"im nice with a gun, my bitch do black magic, what you want a bullet or some wizard shit?!" -Swamp
Old 12-09-2018, 07:05 PM   #39
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Quote:
Humor us.. why is he so terrible? Like is it inexperience or lack of talent... I have no idea who he is
im not a fan of Joey but he's not terrible. he's a pretty good performer.. Red Flag 3-0 tho

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-

Old 12-09-2018, 07:09 PM   #40
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
whichever battle of his I watched he and his friends were full of cocaine, and he fucking loved his own material, + i don't know his ethnicity but that whole I'm white I'm in the mafia deal does nothing for me.
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8217, beaslyvoice, been noshowed 2 times, frog life, most dominant big man, rise of the quirky canadians, rmbvas kotd sstans, shotty's league, there are two qp's, where is fresco