Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
Who is Bernie Sanders


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2016, 11:53 PM   #1
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Arrow Who is Bernie Sanders

Bernie Sanders (1941- ), a saltine socialist senator from Vermont, is running for US president in 2016. He is running as a Democrat to the left of Hillary Clinton.

Positions: He is for raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour, paid family leave, free university education, universal healthcare, Israel, and weak gun control. In Congress he opposed the Iraq War, the Patriot Act, NAFTA, TPP, Obama's cuts to Social Security and Obama's tax cuts for the rich. He sees Denmark as a model for the US.

Favored by: liberal young White voters.

Unlike Hillary Clinton:

He is a socialist standing up for working people, not a capitalist standing up for banks and big business. Most of his money comes from small contributions of $200 or less. He can win elections even when outspent.
He is not a snake, or at least does not seem like one.

Like Black Obama:

He is idealistic in speeches but pragmatic in office. He is good at giving speeches that appeal to people's high hopes, but once in office he is more about doing the most good for the most people under the given circumstances. Republican Senator John McCain says he is "passionate", "strong-willed" but also "result-oriented".
He is a class reductionist, helping Black people mainly by helping less-well-off White people. Ta-Nehisi Coates says that for Blacks this is like putting a bandage on a gunshot wound: it helps, but it is not enough.

His speeches are given in a loud, rough voice in his native Soul Khan-esque New York Jewish accent. Favorite words: grotesque, abysmal, horrific and immoral.

Sanders's father came from Poland. Many of those in his family who stayed behind died in the Holocaust. Sanders concludes:

"An election in 1932 ended up killing 50 million people around the world."

In the 1940s and 1950s, Sanders grew up in a lower-middle-class neighborhood in the Flatbush, Brooklyn part of New York. It was then largely Jewish but, like Sanders himself, its Jewishness was more cultural than religious. He went to James Madison High School, which gave us Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Senator Chuck Schumer, Andrew Dice Clay and Chris Rock. He was there the same time as singer Carole King and Judge Judy.

After a year at Brooklyn College he went to the University of Chicago. He studied political science, but learned far more on the streets: he joined CORE (Congress of Racial Equality) and took part in protests against segregated public schools and university-owned housing.

When he and his first wife visited Vermont they fell in love with the place. They moved there just before the wave of back-to-the-land hippies. Shortly after, in 1969, he had a son - by his girlfriend!

Throughout the 1970s he ran for public office, but did not win till 1980, when he became mayor of Burlington. Instead of gentrification or disfiguring the Lake Champlain waterfront with high-rises, he made the city more livable by helping the poor buy homes. Burlington kept him on as mayor throughout the 1980s.

Since 1991, Vermont has been sending him to Congress to represent them.


YOUR TOWNHOUSE THOUGHTS ON THIS MAHTZA
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 11:54 PM   #2
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,306
Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
arent you going to give credit to the source? or are you gonna act like this was stream of consciousness by sprinkling a little saltine in there (mmm tasty)
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 11:56 PM   #3
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,306
Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
lol you can tell what's copy and pasted and what you typed. it's an adorable hodgepodge of pseudointellectualism

i love u ed

=faggotry
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 11:58 PM   #4
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
lol you can tell what's copy and pasted and what you typed. it's an adorable hodgepodge of pseudointellectualism

i love u ed

=faggotry
Its my blog, Boston Native.
Boston? it explains it all about you doesn't it?
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 12:05 AM   #5
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,272
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Ed do you really think McDonald's should be paying it's workers $15 an hour? lol.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 12:13 AM   #6
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Ed do you really think McDonald's should be paying it's workers $15 an hour? lol.
I think any non-white person with a job in Amerikkka is fucking crazy
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 12:39 AM   #7
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,272
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
I think any non-white person with a job in Amerikkka is fucking crazy
How come asian races, people of Jewish decent, and Indians do so well then?
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 12:44 AM   #8
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
How come asian races, people of Jewish decent, and Indians do so well then?
Because of their cohesiveness and sense of culture and community.
There is no raping, mixed children, lynching, imposed homosexuality, castration, selling body parts, bondage, sexual perversion, and lynchings from white people on their culture, as it is on the African American culture.
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 12:55 AM   #9
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,272
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Because of their cohesiveness and sense of culture and community.
There is no raping, mixed children, lynching, imposed homosexuality, castration, selling body parts, bondage, sexual perversion, and lynchings from white people on their culture, as it is on the African American culture.
So whites only have it out for blacks and nobody else?
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 01:10 AM   #10
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
So whites only have it out for blacks and nobody else?
Yes, other races are following suite.
Whites are the only ones that have that sick perversion of the murder/torture attitude toward blacks
No other race has ever hanged another race, castrated genitalia, and kept it, ate it, or sold it for souvenirs or memorabilia to other people. Fact
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 01:15 AM   #11
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,272
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Yes, other races are following suite.
Whites are the only ones that have that sick perversion of the murder/torture attitude toward blacks
No other race has ever hanged another race, castrated genitalia, and kept it, ate it, or sold it for souvenirs or memorabilia to other people. Fact
I dunno, for example asians on average make more money then whites - so if whites were so bad, how come they aren't trying to stop them as well?
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 01:21 AM   #12
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I dunno, for example asians on average make more money then whites - so if whites were so bad, how come they aren't trying to stop them as well?
No No, let's address the sexualization and savagery of white people on black people first. Why cutting off the penis, why putting it in their mouth and keeping it in mason jars? why selling 'nigger toes and fingers' as a reminder of good times? please, explain the wafery mind?
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 01:27 AM   #13
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness
 
FatManFromSpace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Oakland
Posts: 2,022
Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
Do you think he has enough experience to be president of the US? I don't think he does.

He talks a good game and I like his stances on corporations at the very least but I think many of the things he says are intentionally delusional; they sound really good but don't stand a chance of becoming reality. He would need a serious amount of money and political support that he does not have to be able to push through most of his propositions.

Also, I don't think he's for weak gun control. It took a while but he definitely voiced that he's against 'assault weapons', for universal instant background checks, against 10+ capacity in magazines, against semiautomatic rifles, etc. Those things encompass a lot.

That aside, I won't vote for Hillary and I disagree with the Republican party candidates on most things. I'd vote for Bernie over Hillary but I feel like it's a wasted vote.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
are u claiming black ice is hiding vital evidence from the kennedy assassination ?

cuz i have always suspected that
FatManFromSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 01:34 AM   #14
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatManFromSpace View Post
Do you think he has enough experience to be president of the US? I don't think he does.

He talks a good game and I like his stances on corporations at the very least but I think many of the things he says are intentionally delusional; they sound really good but don't stand a chance of becoming reality. He would need a serious amount of money and political support that he does not have to be able to push through most of his propositions.

Also, I don't think he's for weak gun control. It took a while but he definitely voiced that he's against 'assault weapons', for universal instant background checks, against 10+ capacity in magazines, against semiautomatic rifles, etc. Those things encompass a lot.

That aside, I won't vote for Hillary and I disagree with the Republican party candidates on most things. I'd vote for Bernie over Hillary but I feel like it's a wasted vote.
You make a good point, and for 5 years I have never cared about what the law says about gun control. I stay in a black neighborhood with all white cops, we all have illegal guns cocked and ready. We are RBG and have recognized the police and white supremacy is our enemy, so we don't care who wins. We all boot strapped and suited. Baby, We ain't marching - We shootin!
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 02:48 AM   #15
SuckaFreeCashier
Registered User
 
SuckaFreeCashier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: St Louis
Posts: 4,357
Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
you should do a write up for cruz, trump, and hillary
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 08:48 PM   #16
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)
 
Lebron Jereurghmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,632
Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatManFromSpace View Post
Do you think he has enough experience to be president of the US? I don't think he does.



He talks a good game and I like his stances on corporations at the very least but I think many of the things he says are intentionally delusional; they sound really good but don't stand a chance of becoming reality. He would need a serious amount of money and political support that he does not have to be able to push through most of his propositions.



Also, I don't think he's for weak gun control. It took a while but he definitely voiced that he's against 'assault weapons', for universal instant background checks, against 10+ capacity in magazines, against semiautomatic rifles, etc. Those things encompass a lot.



That aside, I won't vote for Hillary and I disagree with the Republican party candidates on most things. I'd vote for Bernie over Hillary but I feel like it's a wasted vote.

people had the same reservations about obama, the biggest diff is that hes been a senator for decades as opposed to less than 5 years obama had put in

at the same time fuck a presidency #kanye2020


Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA
__________________
AKA HITMAN HOLLEURGH



Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 09:33 PM   #17
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness
 
FatManFromSpace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Oakland
Posts: 2,022
Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron Jereurghmy View Post
people had the same reservations about obama, the biggest diff is that hes been a senator for decades as opposed to less than 5 years obama had put in

at the same time fuck a presidency #kanye2020


Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA
True, but I just think he has a weak resume in terms of foreign policy. Seems a bit weak tbh
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
are u claiming black ice is hiding vital evidence from the kennedy assassination ?

cuz i have always suspected that
FatManFromSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:18 PM   #18
SuckaFreeCashier
Registered User
 
SuckaFreeCashier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: St Louis
Posts: 4,357
Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatManFromSpace View Post
True, but I just think he has a weak resume in terms of foreign policy. Seems a bit weak tbh
It's hard to get a strong resume in terms of foreign policy without being the president or in the cabinet. Neither Bush nor Clinton were foreign policy whizzes when they entered office.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 08:38 AM   #19
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness
 
FatManFromSpace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Oakland
Posts: 2,022
Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
It's hard to get a strong resume in terms of foreign policy without being the president or in the cabinet. Neither Bush nor Clinton were foreign policy whizzes when they entered office.
Bad wording on my part, I didn't mean resume, I meant stance. Moot point though. I'll very likely end up voting for him over Hillary if I vote Dem.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
are u claiming black ice is hiding vital evidence from the kennedy assassination ?

cuz i have always suspected that
FatManFromSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 12:39 PM   #20
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,306
Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
i have a weird feeling Marco Rubio is gonna make a surge...

The Republicans dont fuck with Cruz or Trump, for the most part...
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 07:25 PM   #21
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness
 
FatManFromSpace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Oakland
Posts: 2,022
Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
i have a weird feeling Marco Rubio is gonna make a surge...

The Republicans dont fuck with Cruz or Trump, for the most part...
They're both nuts for different reasons. Way too extreme. Rubio is moderate enough in comparison that people in between the two parties would vote for him if he can manage to keep his campaign relevant enough. I could see it happening.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
are u claiming black ice is hiding vital evidence from the kennedy assassination ?

cuz i have always suspected that
FatManFromSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 02:41 AM   #22
Shameless
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 350
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Shameless is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Ed do you really think McDonald's should be paying it's workers $15 an hour? lol.
It's far beyond just McDonalds and other fast food workers paying their employees 15 dollars an hour and to generalize people who want a living wage to just be lazy and uneducated workers in the service industry is hella ignorant.
Shameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 04:16 AM   #23
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,272
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shameless View Post
It's far beyond just McDonalds and other fast food workers paying their employees 15 dollars an hour and to generalize people who want a living wage to just be lazy and uneducated workers in the service industry is hella ignorant.
Well if they want a living wage they should probably consider leaving McDonald's like normal people do.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 03:20 PM   #24
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness
 
FatManFromSpace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Oakland
Posts: 2,022
Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Well if they want a living wage they should probably consider leaving McDonald's like normal people do.
realize I'm like 3 weeks late on this but whatever

I'm not a proponent of 15$ across the board, because each state and area is different but I definitely think raising minimum wage is the right thing to do; if someone is actually working for 40 hours a week and not able to live on it, that means that the government is paying for the rest, which means citizens like you and me (I'm assuming you're from the US) are subsidizing corporations like McDonalds via social programs because they're funded by our tax dollars. If we up minimum wage to a living wage (living, not luxury), then the government can shift money to other societal needs and hopefully not waste the taxes we pay them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
are u claiming black ice is hiding vital evidence from the kennedy assassination ?

cuz i have always suspected that
FatManFromSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 07:05 PM   #25
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,272
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatManFromSpace View Post
realize I'm like 3 weeks late on this but whatever

I'm not a proponent of 15$ across the board, because each state and area is different but I definitely think raising minimum wage is the right thing to do; if someone is actually working for 40 hours a week and not able to live on it, that means that the government is paying for the rest, which means citizens like you and me (I'm assuming you're from the US) are subsidizing corporations like McDonalds via social programs because they're funded by our tax dollars. If we up minimum wage to a living wage (living, not luxury), then the government can shift money to other societal needs and hopefully not waste the taxes we pay them.
I hear ya bro, I think the problem is that someone is mistaking McDonald's as a career. And not to be disrespectful to anyone but from everything I've seen, it's common knowledge that you don't want to spend your life flipping the burgers and making fries. There is an awareness that you have to strive for better jobs, and if you don't actually make the efforts to do this, then you will end up with something that is low pay. That's pretty much how our economy has always worked.

While I can agree it is messed up on some level that some will have to work 40 hours a week yet still need to receive government assistance, on the same time I think it's unfair that a company like McDonald's should have to pay such a high wage for people that are doing entry level work. But McDonald's is a big corporation, what about companies that aren't doing well or mom and pop shops? Some of them won't be able to afford doubling their employees pay and could potentially go out of business.

That being said I know you personally aren't arguing that, I do think a minimum wage increase could be a good thing if it's reasonable (not $15 an hour).
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 11:30 PM   #26
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I hear ya bro, I think the problem is that someone is mistaking McDonald's as a career. And not to be disrespectful to anyone but from everything I've seen, it's common knowledge that you don't want to spend your life flipping the burgers and making fries. There is an awareness that you have to strive for better jobs, and if you don't actually make the efforts to do this, then you will end up with something that is low pay. That's pretty much how our economy has always worked.

While I can agree it is messed up on some level that some will have to work 40 hours a week yet still need to receive government assistance, on the same time I think it's unfair that a company like McDonald's should have to pay such a high wage for people that are doing entry level work. But McDonald's is a big corporation, what about companies that aren't doing well or mom and pop shops? Some of them won't be able to afford doubling their employees pay and could potentially go out of business.

That being said I know you personally aren't arguing that, I do think a minimum wage increase could be a good thing if it's reasonable (not $15 an hour).
Real Quick - What is minimum wage?
Haven't worked for white people since 2001
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 11:41 PM   #27
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,272
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Real Quick - What is minimum wage?
Haven't worked for white people since 2001
Depends on your state, varies all over the country
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 12:09 AM   #28
Rant
Monochrome.
 
Rant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Rant is not the worst person
Iffy on whether this was actually written by OP. But, good post none the less.
Rant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 10:16 AM   #29
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
Iffy on whether this was actually written by OP. But, good post none the less.
you're new here. You won't make it with that attitude.
join the saltine support group
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 10:59 AM   #30
Rant
Monochrome.
 
Rant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Rant is not the worst person
I'll make it. With hope, and perseverance.
Rant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 03:10 PM   #31
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,053
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Bernie Sanders is an old man who's whole life has been dedicated towards racism, which mostly ended 40 years ago, but wants to get that feeling of importance again so he is running for President with the sole intent of giving more privileges and wealth to the (lazy/not willing to work/expects everything handed to them) class while simultaneously taking away from the people who worked for everything they've had.
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 03:13 PM   #32
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,053
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Yes, other races are following suite.
Whites are the only ones that have that sick perversion of the murder/torture attitude toward blacks
No other race has ever hanged another race, castrated genitalia, and kept it, ate it, or sold it for souvenirs or memorabilia to other people. Fact
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 03:32 PM   #33
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
awww. Look how happy this little white girl is. I bet she would be in tears if this was a puppy hanging from a tree


__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 03:34 PM   #34
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Bernie Sanders is an old man who's whole life has been dedicated towards racism, which mostly ended 40 years ago, but wants to get that feeling of importance again so he is running for President with the sole intent of giving more privileges and wealth to the (lazy/not willing to work/expects everything handed to them) class while simultaneously taking away from the people who worked for everything they've had.

Are you fucking retarded?
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 10:46 PM   #35
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,053
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
awww. Look how happy this little white girl is. I bet she would be in tears if this was a puppy hanging from a tree


The picture you provided has nothing to do with the picture and point I provided

You're just looking for an argument at this point
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 10:46 PM   #36
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,053
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Are you fucking retarded?
No. I am not.
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
kanye2020


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,522
Threads: 26,889
Posts: 730,013
Total Online: 2159

Newest Member: Noahr94

Latest Threads
- by Profess
- by peace
- by erfworm
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:52 PM.