Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Announcement [Battle Addict] ep.38 Cypher with Reignman PLUS Bpayne vs Quintillus TONIGHT 9PM EST

Old 08-14-2014, 04:46 PM   #1
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 344 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
[Battle Addict] ep.38 Cypher with Reignman PLUS Bpayne vs Quintillus TONIGHT 9PM EST

Tune into tonight for a cypher & interview with Reignman and Bpayne vs Quintillus !!!

718 508 9522

9pm EST 6pm PST

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battlea...-vs-quintillus

@Bpayne @GoldenFlamez @King Fly @OrganikHipHop @SBOfficial @baldjewishman @Abstrakt @LOwLIFE @Quintillus Destroyer @I am LIL ILL

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 04:49 PM   #2
3Face
Banned

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
3Face is a PY Poster
this should be great...
3Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 05:00 PM   #3
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
I'll be listen in to this tonight. I personally rather hear you guys in the cypher. I don't really write cypher bars. Personally the great return of Quintillus is a main reason this show will be great. I want to hear his story. Also lets have a Quintillus vs ekelon face off before they battle next week. Wait??? BPayne vs Quintillus <<< Even better.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 05:17 PM   #4
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 344 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
whos down for the cypher tonight??

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 05:32 PM   #5
LOwLIFE
#InShabbaWeTrust

Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
LOwLIFE is not the worst person
Yal know im down
Old 08-14-2014, 07:25 PM   #6
AmityvilLee

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
AmityvilLee is not the worst person
Even though he's battling Bpayne is Quintillus still battling ekelon next week?
AmityvilLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 11:07 PM   #7
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmityvilLee View Post
Even though he's battling Bpayne is Quintillus still battling ekelon next week?
possibly but it's most likely ekelon will make up a bullshit excuse again and say something like. uuuummmm I'm busy that day...Sorry can't battle. He's only battled Johno and SpaceCadet Wow what an accomplish.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 08-15-2014, 12:18 AM   #8
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

show starts in 40
Old 08-15-2014, 12:38 AM   #9
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
possibly but it's most likely ekelon will make up a bullshit excuse again and say something like. uuuummmm I'm busy that day...Sorry can't battle. He's only battled Johno and SpaceCadet Wow what an accomplish.
that is an accomplishment to have battled me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 12:39 AM   #10
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
will listen in...hadno idea there was a thursday show..prob will watch tmrw doh

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 08-15-2014, 12:43 AM   #11
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
that is an accomplishment to have battled me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean not really cause you choose who you want to battle you. You won't let the ones that want to battle you battle you. I repeated asked you and ekelon would you like to battle on Battle Addict. What do I get??? ummmmmm sorry can't do it. I'm too busy<<< Clearly dude was still posting around the time BA was on. So you're busy posting on RMBVA??? Really?
Old 08-15-2014, 12:45 AM   #12
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

It's funny these guys battle only the easy targets but don't take on a real challenge.
Old 08-15-2014, 12:49 AM   #13
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
I mean not really cause you choose who you want to battle you. You won't let the ones that want to battle you battle you. I repeated asked you and ekelon would you like to battle on Battle Addict. What do I get??? ummmmmm sorry can't do it. I'm too busy<<< Clearly dude was still posting around the time BA was on. So you're busy posting on RMBVA??? Really?
i called you out for a freestyle battle twice... but we've been over why you and i havent battled. because i'm your biggest fan...remember?

i view myself battling you like me battling aye verb. wouldnt wanna trade shots with my two heroes

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 08-15-2014, 01:00 AM   #14
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
i called you out for a freestyle battle twice... but we've been over why you and i havent battled. because i'm your biggest fan...remember?

i view myself battling you like me battling aye verb. wouldnt wanna trade shots with my two heroes
Lies. But if you are my biggest fan no harm done there.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:01 AM   #15
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

We Live Ya'll! Get ready for a Classic!
Old 08-15-2014, 01:01 AM   #16
Quintillus Destroyer
Learn to hate me

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quintillus Destroyer is a PY Poster
i'll live post for once.. the art of sampled beats put on display there haha.
Quintillus Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:08 AM   #17
Quintillus Destroyer
Learn to hate me

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quintillus Destroyer is a PY Poster
Reignman on the air!!!
Quintillus Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:09 AM   #18
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

hahah reignman on point with the old references.. lol they do always got delivery tho

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 08-15-2014, 01:10 AM   #19
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Real Talk tonight!
Old 08-15-2014, 01:12 AM   #20
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I'm really feeling Reignman's words tonight. This shit is going flawlessly nice.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:12 AM   #21
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

we lost the signal guys
Old 08-15-2014, 01:15 AM   #22
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Oh Shit Quintillius on BOTB >>> HOLY FUCK! That's gonna be good.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:17 AM   #23
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I think I've said a few shock value bars before but it was outta pure anger cause I just snapped on em.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:21 AM   #24
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Reignman is right though it's tough writing bars about some new shit we just finding out about. Some people beat you to the punch.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:29 AM   #25
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
is anybody actually listening...
Old 08-15-2014, 01:30 AM   #26
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Face View Post
is anybody actually listening...
I am listing in on the blogtalk.com
Old 08-15-2014, 01:31 AM   #27
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:
I am listing in on the blogtalk.com
who else is listing in on the blogtalk.com...

besides you...
Old 08-15-2014, 01:32 AM   #28
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Old 08-15-2014, 01:33 AM   #29
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
who else is listing in on the blogtalk.com...

besides you...
you, johno, SpaceCadet, ekelon and suckafree
Old 08-15-2014, 01:33 AM   #30
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Old 08-15-2014, 01:34 AM   #31
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
im not listing...

or listening...

im real high...

and im bout to fall asleep...

to just the thought of hearing this show...
Old 08-15-2014, 01:35 AM   #32
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Started from the bottom now we still fucking here!

Old 08-15-2014, 01:36 AM   #33
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
im not listing...

or listening...

im real high...

and im bout to fall asleep...

to just the thought of hearing this show...
I'm high too. Just waiting for some battling to start.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:37 AM   #34
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Old 08-15-2014, 01:38 AM   #35
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
dam...
Old 08-15-2014, 01:40 AM   #36
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@3Face

Old 08-15-2014, 01:42 AM   #37
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

You guys deserve to spit tonight. All of you are really dope this will be a bad ass cypher
Old 08-15-2014, 01:42 AM   #38
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 638 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
what has happened so far?
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:43 AM   #39
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
what has happened so far?
nobody will ever know...
Old 08-15-2014, 01:43 AM   #40
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Reignman is KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG GGGGGGG IIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Tags
3face is falling asleep, ferguson, goldenflamez made me lol!, quintillus making a come back, reignman killed it, spacecadet spitting stoned af