Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
WFF CEO on AFR speaking on Lush One

Old 10-23-2016, 09:47 PM   #241
EchosMyron

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
EchosMyron is not the worst person
The listening comprehension in this interview is abysmal. How is the sponser thing this difficult to understand?

Lush was brought on as a host. He offered some money to try and salvage this shit show, going above and beyond his agreed involvement. Makes sense, his wife was involved on the QOTR business side and his friends are performing. He has reasons beyond the hosting gig to want to see this event succeed. It was a show of solidarity at the time to try and build an ongoing business relationship.

It doesn't mean he's now responsible for the artist payouts all of a sudden. The amount of time spent clarifying simple misunderstandings on AFR would be comedic if it wasn't so annoying.

Last edited by EchosMyron; 10-23-2016 at 09:50 PM.
EchosMyron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 09:59 PM   #242
Profess

Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@PJ Sumroc

For the west coast minor.. AHAT and LA Battle ground perhaps.. What do you think?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 10:05 PM   #243
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
How did this guy find out where Lush Lives and has his number and emails and recording and bank statements? He said there was -137.20 in Lushes account after he tried to deposit a check from Lush for 4,500. @Lush Damn man you got trolled way worse than I did. At least the guy didn't call your parents to harass them enough to get you to stop posting on the forum. RMBVA is nothing like OTBVA. Wait does this count as him Trolling you? He's just stating facts. He sure knows you better than most. I wouldn't call it an obsession if he's talking about personal issues he has with you.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 10-23-2016 at 10:07 PM.
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 10:21 PM   #244
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Lmao, I'm not prying, if you wanna keep your secret, keep your secret man hahaha

I'm perfectly satisfied with his publicly stated reasoning

it's not a secret, lush legitimately said it in this thread

but keep pushing what fits into your agenda man

keep grindin
Old 10-23-2016, 10:34 PM   #245
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth

Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchosMyron View Post
The listening comprehension in this interview is abysmal. How is the sponser thing this difficult to understand?

Lush was brought on as a host. He offered some money to try and salvage this shit show, going above and beyond his agreed involvement. Makes sense, his wife was involved on the QOTR business side and his friends are performing. He has reasons beyond the hosting gig to want to see this event succeed. It was a show of solidarity at the time to try and build an ongoing business relationship.

It doesn't mean he's now responsible for the artist payouts all of a sudden. The amount of time spent clarifying simple misunderstandings on AFR would be comedic if it wasn't so annoying.
Thank u!
Old 10-23-2016, 10:35 PM   #246
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
The message from this thread is if you put yourself out there enough in the spotlight someone is going to call you out on your shit. D list celebrities ain't even safe.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 10-23-2016, 10:39 PM   #247
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Listening now.

Old 10-23-2016, 10:49 PM   #248
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
If there were a venn diagram for the 2 extremes in terms of battle rap styles, there would be an overlapping area where a lot of battle rappers would fall. Even still, none of that considers "star-quality" which is something that all of the rappers you named have, and that transcends style, sometimes.

That said, how does it benefit an up and coming artist who's marketing themselves as a street rapper to battle for a non-street oriented platform?

Why do you think rum nitty left for URL? Kotd gave him lots of opportunities, I'm sure he could've gotten to battle clips, and bigg k, eventually. He battled o-red, and b magic, already. But it wasn't until he battled on a street-oriented platform before people took him seriously as a street rapper. I didn't make the rules.
The benefit would be that it doesn't limit you. And with the lack of limits it increases your visibility. To just battle on street oriented leagues stunts your stock rising ability.

He left for URL because only battling on KOTD doesn't make sense for him. He had done KOTD then left. But if you rise and never do KOTD it makes sense to eventually try and go to that platform and that market.

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 11:03 PM   #249
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

For The guy that deposited Lush's check

He can get in trouble if he knows the check is bad.
The bank can also charge him fees whether it's his fault or not.
Old 10-23-2016, 11:12 PM   #250
Nick H.

Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
For The guy that deposited Lush's check

He can get in trouble if he knows the check is bad.
The bank can also charge him fees whether it's his fault or not.
I cancelled the check once he didn't pay the talent after the event fell thru like he had promised.
Old 10-23-2016, 11:16 PM   #251
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

34:30 - 34:56

That Mother Fucker has to hold a big Cock Sized Massive L

LOL!!!

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 10-24-2016 at 02:53 AM.
Old 10-23-2016, 11:27 PM   #252
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@Nick H. obviously if this dude is telling tall tales about you then it's b/c you're an easy scapegoat BUT have you considered that he's doing this as an act of revenge for the enchanted relations you had with his bitch that you will undoubtably reference during one of your future intros despite the fact that said relations were unspeakable?
wwjjddd? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 11:31 PM   #253
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

What's really happened was a great relationship got crushed from bad business fuck ups. Lush seems like the victim here. I can relate to getting fucked over by someone who was once my friend turned enemy. Someone that close to you can fuck over your paper. I'm glad this shit got aired out.
Old 10-24-2016, 12:16 AM   #254
Nick H.

Lmaoooo
Old 10-24-2016, 01:02 AM   #255
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 344 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
@PJ Sumroc

For the west coast minor.. AHAT and LA Battle ground perhaps.. What do you think?
did i miss something?

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 02:34 AM   #256
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@Nick H. I made this for you homie. Just to show I'm not an asshole
@PJ Sumroc This is what you missed

VVVVVVVVVVV
Old 10-24-2016, 03:14 AM   #257
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
it's not a secret, lush legitimately said it in this thread
Link?
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 03:39 AM   #258
Nick H.

Quote:

VVVVVVVVVVV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT7F9QtQuhM
Omgoshhhh! Lololollllll u the Mayen
Old 10-24-2016, 03:47 AM   #259
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
@Nick H. u fuck with minnesota luke?

just to let u know the answer to that question decides our future relationship
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 09:06 PM   #260
versesmc
Battle Rap App

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
versesmc is not the worst person
Has anyone posted a copy of one of WFF's contracts? That would sort out a lot of confusion. It sounds like heads signed contracts without fully reading or understanding and breached just based on not showing up on time. Debo supposedly even changed the contract without WFF's knowledge instead of having artists sign the original. Debo refused to have his people battle because they weren't paid in full before performing, but the original contracts supposedly said they weren't to be paid the rest until after. There is absolutely nothing abnormal with that. I've done contracts both ways, usually at the preference of the artist. If it's an artist I never worked with, they usually don't get the rest until after performing to hold them to specific performance terms. I've had artists that were paid 100% refuse to perform or didn't perform a full set because they didn't like the crowd turnout. Proper contracts prevent that. If they supposedly didn't even get half of their deposits, why did they even show up?

The whole IP address thing would be easy to prove too. All he needs is to check the sender's address in the headers of an email from Lush and one from the supposed fake company. If they match, then it's coming from the same place. Can trace it to a general vicinity just using a free geo IP database too. A paid database would be even more accurate. He's saying he was at Lush's house and used his Internet, which would also be another easy way to match them up when checking the headers.

I can't hate the way this guy was trying to do business, but he was expecting too much. Clearly got played in some fashion and then a battle got swept up by KOTD. That's free promotion that KOTD didn't have to do. Pressuring him to cancel his event, which Lush's wife was taking credit for while being Debo's publicist, benefits everyone else involved if they aren't paying back deposits. I see no reason for this guy to make all this shit up when he already took a loss. Just my $0.02.
versesmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 04:30 AM   #261
versesmc
Battle Rap App

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
versesmc is not the worst person
Apparently this is the same guy, so fuck em. Props if he was played. Fool gonna show up at the Bunker and try to arrest y'all with plastic handcuffs.

versesmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 07:52 AM   #262
PublicStaticVoid

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
PublicStaticVoid is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
I'm listening to this clown CEO speak on Lush and its clear fiction. First off this dude said his "people" "traced the IP address" off an email that went back to Lush One's house. These dudes watch too many movies and don't know anything about how computers/networks work.

Second, he said he went to the bank with a check Lush wrote him and the bank told him lush had negative $130 in the bank. I shouldn't have to explain how stupid this is, but I'm curious. Who here thinks a bank teller will divulge confidential information such as someone else's balance? Embarrassing.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=-mwumucGee0
-It is possible to trace the IP through an email but you will be likely tracing the domain. This is assuming they are not tracing from the mail server itself.
-Tracing the email as a domain won't solve anything because I doubt lush runs a private email server.
-Another method that people usually fall for. Send an email with a phishing link, link opens in the browser, obtains information about computer.

Not defending him just saying that they are ways to expose vulnerabilities through email

Last edited by PublicStaticVoid; 10-25-2016 at 06:36 PM.
PublicStaticVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 09:31 AM   #263
Osa
VIP

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Osa is a PY Poster
didn't read, but LOL @ "CEO"
Osa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 09:54 AM   #264
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osa View Post
didn't read, but LOL @ "CEO"
Are you and Pesci gonna battle again anytime soon?
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 05:39 PM   #265
Profess

Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Sumroc View Post
did i miss something?
Not sure.. looked liked you repped something on this topic
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 06:07 PM   #266
Nick H.

Aaron and I spoke & are putting our differences aside.

My early New Years resolution is to never get into bullshit in battle rap again but I know that's damn near impossible
Old 10-27-2016, 09:15 PM   #267
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
i just hope caustic apologized to mr foreman

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 12:33 AM   #268
Nick H.

my ain't in it I ain't been in it
Old 10-28-2016, 10:50 PM   #269
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
@Nick H. i hope u dont think i forget about you...your getting dressed up for halloween as we speeeaaak!

promo aka sneak peak into BattleRapParodies 2.0 - 2017
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 01:26 AM   #270
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 344 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Quote:

VVVVVVVVVVV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT7F9QtQuhM

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 03:42 AM   #271
baldjewishman
Jewish Dilemma = Free Ham

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
baldjewishman is not the worst person
Bruh....it doesn't matter who is in the wrong in these situations.

When it comes to this shit, it's clear who the common denominator is.
Old 10-29-2016, 04:51 PM   #272
EchosMyron

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
EchosMyron is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldjewishman View Post
Bruh....it doesn't matter who is in the wrong in these situations.

When it comes to this shit, it's clear who the common denominator is.
lmfao

no.
EchosMyron is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
gullyvsganik