Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
Lil ill - disguise *new*

Old 05-30-2014, 02:21 PM   #1
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Lil ill - disguise *new*

This was just a little love song I put together this week. It's what I experienced with my gf over the years and it's a very deep song.
I have one more track to complete for my album. It will be a colab track for anyone who wants to get on the album.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 05:20 PM   #2
AmityvilLee

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
AmityvilLee is not the worst person
Yo LIL ILL, you gonna sign up to the RMBVA collab, you would be dope on that.
AmityvilLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 05:59 PM   #3
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
too bad you cant disguise yourself as a good rapper
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:57 PM   #4
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Shut up, Ekelon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 07:01 PM   #5
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Dont even have to listen to know it will be thoroughly entertaining keep em coming.
Old 05-30-2014, 07:06 PM   #6
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
this^
Prelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 07:16 PM   #7
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
@Prelec is the best
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 05-30-2014, 07:24 PM   #8
Prelec
kevin

Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
@Prelec is the best
I knew this day would come
Old 05-30-2014, 07:25 PM   #9
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelec View Post
I knew this day would come
Day coming like the grossest battle antic.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-30-2014, 07:30 PM   #10
Prelec
kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Day coming like the grossest battle antic.
Whatever you say man
Old 05-30-2014, 08:04 PM   #11
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmityvilLee View Post
Yo LIL ILL, you gonna sign up to the RMBVA collab, you would be dope on that.
I'm signed up. Just need some people to do a colab and then that is my final track needed to complete my album.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 05-30-2014, 08:07 PM   #12
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
too bad you can't disguise yourself so much on the forum to the point that I won't be able to not know you are really ekelon trolling me 24/7
Old 05-31-2014, 12:25 AM   #13
ekelon
Banned

Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
too bad you can't disguise yourself so much on the forum to the point that I won't be able to not know you are really ekelon trolling me 24/7
Stupidity at its finest...

Blame all your problems on "Ekelon"

What ever helps your autism faggot.
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:28 AM   #14
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Stupidity at its finest...

Blame all your problems on "Ekelon"

What ever helps your autism faggot.
what ever you say Mr. 40 alt accounts
Old 05-31-2014, 02:33 AM   #15
ekelon
Banned

ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
what ever you say Mr. 40 alt accounts
I don't have 40 alt accounts.

I had a few on otbva that are banned that I used to talk to admins to get my ekelon account unbanned.

You have no room to talk, Craig already exposed you for doing exactly what you're accusing me of.

Hypocrite.
Old 05-31-2014, 02:55 AM   #16
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
I don't have 40 alt accounts.

I had a few on otbva that are banned that I used to talk to admins to get my ekelon account unbanned.

You have no room to talk, Craig already exposed you for doing exactly what you're accusing me of.

Hypocrite.
I'm not like you I don't make alt accounts and use 5 or more at once. I've had many accounts deleted and made a new one after I couldn't log in with it and Craig is a faggot just like you.
Old 05-31-2014, 03:10 AM   #17
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
I'm not like you I don't make alt accounts and use 5 or more at once. I've had many accounts deleted and made a new one after I couldn't log in with it and Craig is a faggot just like you.
I just told you what I used my alt accounts for...which are all banned/deleted.

You're a hypocrite that's ashamed of his girlfriend.

It's pathetic how you blatantly ignore what someone says and then talk out of your ass.

Wonder how Shawnas friends are gonna take you posting their pictures online pretending to be their boyfriend.

Good luck in life, fat retard.
Old 05-31-2014, 03:18 AM   #18
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
I just told you what I used my alt accounts for...which are all banned/deleted.

You're a hypocrite that's ashamed of his girlfriend.

It's pathetic how you blatantly ignore what someone says and then talk out of your ass.

Wonder how Shawnas friends are gonna take you posting their pictures online pretending to be their boyfriend.

Good luck in life, fat retard.
How am I ashamed of my Girlfriend when I wrote a song about her just now. I wasn't pretending to be nothing I was just fucking with ya'll on otbva are you retarded?
Old 05-31-2014, 11:51 PM   #19
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
How am I ashamed of my Girlfriend when I wrote a song about her just now. I wasn't pretending to be nothing I was just fucking with ya'll on otbva are you retarded?
If you were just fucking with us, why did you get paranoid and edit your previous posts when Craig found out who those girls you posted actually were?

What kind of lie did you tell Shawna this time to "disguise" your stupidity?
Old 06-01-2014, 02:19 AM   #20
OGBone

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
OGBone probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
I am the real ekelon
Old 06-02-2014, 05:21 AM   #21
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGBone View Post
I am the real ekelon
every keeps writing the words I am ekelon. Shits getting old. I don't give a fuck about ekelon anymore. He deleted all his diss tracks I win!
Old 06-03-2014, 12:32 AM   #22
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
So what if Eks and Ill are the same person and this is the most elaborate bamboozelment we have ever seen aka maybe ekelon is lil ill in his head?
Old 06-03-2014, 02:37 AM   #23
OGBone

Quote:
every keeps writing the words I am ekelon. Shits getting old. I don't give a fuck about ekelon anymore. He deleted all his diss tracks I win!
@SpecialOh and @Shameless accused me of having multi accounts. After they checked my ip and found out I have one account it was discovered shameless was posting under aliases and even responding to himself in his own threads.

People still believe @ryanbone is my troll account. Ryan's a glitch in the matrix doe.

Ryan would roast you. Remember when you said I am so strong I am a blunt. Shit was hilarious. But it wasn't a joke. So you're on nuttier than squirrel shit
Old 06-03-2014, 02:38 AM   #24
OGBone

Quote:
@SpecialOh and @Shameless accused me of having multi accounts. After they checked my ip and found out I have one account it was discovered shameless was posting under aliases and even responding to himself in his own threads.

People still believe @ryanbone is my troll account. Ryan's a glitch in the matrix doe.

Ryan would roast you. Remember when you said I am so strong I am a blunt. Shit was hilarious. But it wasn't a joke. So you're on nuttier than squirrel shit

Double post cuz I mean it twice as much

Last edited by OGBone; 06-03-2014 at 02:40 AM.
OGBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:36 AM   #25
Shameless

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Shameless is not the worst person
OG why are you constantly bringing me up? lmao.
Shameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 03:41 PM   #26
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Ogbone talks to himself once again
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 06:48 PM   #27
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
So what if Eks and Ill are the same person and this is the most elaborate bamboozelment we have ever seen aka maybe ekelon is lil ill in his head?
we are not the same
Old 06-03-2014, 06:52 PM   #28
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:

I have no clue who Ryan is. Ryan who? I said I'm so fucking Dope I am a Blunt. I am doing a colab track with multi people and that will be the last track I made for my album and it will be finished. I'll ask mod and EF if I can post it in Battle Archives for everyone to download it for free.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:47 PM   #29
OGBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shameless View Post
OG why are you constantly bringing me up? lmao.
You're a good example of a douchebag
Old 06-03-2014, 11:51 PM   #30
OGBone

Quote:
I have no clue who Ryan is. Ryan who? I said I'm so fucking Dope I am a Blunt. I am doing a colab track with multi people and that will be the last track I made for my album and it will be finished. I'll ask mod and EF if I can post it in Battle Archives for everyone to download it for free.
@ryanbone has a brain sharper than a rapier and bigger than a whales dick. He would kid nap you and fuck you in front of your mother
Old 06-03-2014, 11:58 PM   #31
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
@ryanbone has a brain sharper than a rapier and bigger than a whales dick. He would kid nap you and fuck you in front of your mother
I don't wanna fuck with him then that's for sure.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:02 AM   #32
OGBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
Ogbone talks to himself once again
I'm bout to come run ya ave kid. You gonna have to go thru me or my goons if you itchin to spark the purple. I'd hook it up. I wouldn't skimp. Callin me up with all that salt in your mouth. That's a bet

Tags
disguise