Miami is a PY Poster
special youre adorable dude.
Miami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 09:39 PM   #42
Miami
hug bitches lend money

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Miami is a PY Poster
whyd you edit out the fuck off miami thing was nice to hear from you smh.
Miami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 12:10 AM   #43
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
How old are you anyways that him calling your parents would get you told off
I'm 30 he's 40. All he had to do was bother my parents enough to make me stop posting. He was trying to get my parents to hate me for all the shit I post. My parents hate this guy so much so in order to stop the beef I'm just not posting on OTBVA no more. So far he's left me alone and now he's trolling everyone's threads.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 12:13 AM   #44
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
JVL been tryna get his videos privated forever. why do u think its JVL? does he talk about arcane
I don't know who it is but if I was an investigator I would know by now. This guy gets nothing outta his trolling so I have no clue why he even does the shit.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 10-14-2016, 12:36 AM   #45
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
I don't know who it is but if I was an investigator I would know by now. This guy gets nothing outta his trolling so I have no clue why he even does the shit.
i dunno he is fucked up like jvl wit the personalities but he doesnt get triggered at the arcane stuff..hes like drew if drew was happier..he seems nice tho ur crazy
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 12:41 AM   #46
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
i dunno he is fucked up like jvl wit the personalities but he doesnt get triggered at the arcane stuff..hes like drew if drew was happier..he seems nice tho ur crazy
You must of didn't see the 20,000 posts he's made then. I read all your comments on OTBVA. Are you fucking around with me or do you mean all that shit you wrote about me?
Old 10-14-2016, 12:44 AM   #47
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@SpecialOh did you not see this thread?
http://www.otbva.com/forum/porter-fr...t-t114499.html
They also think ekelon is JD. Nah but ekelon and him are working together and might be using the same name.
I think that's all the dirt you need on me and porter. I wouldn't call it dirt on me tho since I'm the victim in this story. my 400 posts vs his 20,000 posts. yeah I'm pretty sure he's fucking crazy and fucked in the head.

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 10-14-2016 at 12:47 AM.
Old 10-14-2016, 12:45 AM   #48
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Shit after you text battle me you should Battle JD. If you did... it be the realest shit ever.
Old 10-14-2016, 12:52 AM   #49
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@SpecialOh another reason JD is mad at me cause I proved I have money but he claims to have penny stocks smfh!

Old 10-14-2016, 12:54 AM   #50
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
None of that is acceptable here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 12:58 AM   #51
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
None of that is acceptable here.
elaborate... The cans and cannots of RMBVA. cause OTBVA seems to have no limits. I probably got someone coming to my house to kill me over 2 posts already.

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 10-14-2016 at 01:00 AM.
Old 10-14-2016, 01:02 AM   #52
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
elaborate... The cans and cannots of RMBVA. cause OTBVA seems to have no limits. I probably got someone coming to my house to kill me over 2 posts already.
It's up to admins and mods discretion, but if it reaches levels of harassment, and someone won't stop, we ban them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 01:02 AM   #53
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@Seanzo remember Megadef once tried to fuck my whole life up? He was on his way to do what JD did to me. Calling my parents is on some fuckboy shit but this guy actually thinks it's fun and he needs to be glorified for it all.
Old 10-14-2016, 01:04 AM   #54
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
It's up to admins and mods discretion, but if it reaches levels of harassment, and someone won't stop, we ban them.
That's why I'm on RMBVA now. It's cause RMBVA has a spine. All mods on here have a backbone compared to OTBVA's mods.
Old 10-14-2016, 01:11 AM   #55
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I can never go back to OTBVA now. Shit is fucked up I'm so pissed that even if the guy left the site I still ain't going back cause that ekelon faggot is still on there too. That fuckboy talked shit about me for 4 years. I'm surprised OTBVA hasn't perm banned him. They have banned him 4 times before. He keeps coming back to make a fool out himself and play the victim.
OTBVA seems to be getting shittier and littered with trolls. That really isn't my thing, I just like talking about battle rap and miscellaneous topics so I don't see anyone doing shit like that to me and if they did they wouldn't be dealing with my blogging alias. That shit is sad and pathetic, this JD dude sounds like he has mental issues and his mind being warped from too much time on the internet. People like that give us a negative stigma.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 02:14 AM   #56
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
kinda sounds to me like you were trolling the wrong troll and bit off more than you could chew

Quote:

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16

Last edited by RonRon da Dong; 10-14-2016 at 02:22 AM.
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 02:35 AM   #57
rebel

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
rebel is not the worst person
Fool gets trolled in real life for being a retard on forums. Fool acts like a retard on a different forum bitching about it. (Fuck you special)
rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 03:02 AM   #58
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
OTBVA seems to be getting shittier and littered with trolls. That really isn't my thing, I just like talking about battle rap and miscellaneous topics so I don't see anyone doing shit like that to me and if they did they wouldn't be dealing with my blogging alias. That shit is sad and pathetic, this JD dude sounds like he has mental issues and his mind being warped from too much time on the internet. People like that give us a negative stigma.
you can tell he's fucked in the head after he did this shit

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0u2iBiQyc49
Old 10-14-2016, 03:12 AM   #59
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
you can tell he's fucked in the head after he did this shit

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0u2iBiQyc49
hahahahahaa, yep this dudes batshit crazy. WTF was that, like woah.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 03:26 AM   #60
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel View Post
Fool gets trolled in real life for being a retard on forums. Fool acts like a retard on a different forum bitching about it. (Fuck you special)
This the type of gay shit Specialoh does on OTBVA

Oh but he and 2 trolls said he beat me in a text battle just now. Okay
Thats some faggot shit.
Old 10-14-2016, 05:28 AM   #61
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
It cost money and I ain't spending a dime on Porter. That's a waste of a good dime. Porter isn't even worth a post from me.

Then why are we having this conversation ?
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 05:36 AM   #62
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This shit is weird, this shit is wrong, this is shit is y'all business.
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 05:38 AM   #63
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post

Then why are we having this conversation ?
I mean a quote from me on OTBVA. I ain't doing shit on OTBVA. I only made this thread to show you how far the faggotry has gotten on there.
Old 10-14-2016, 05:39 AM   #64
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti View Post
This shit is weird, this shit is wrong, this is shit is y'all business.
LOL! I like that line too. Ultimately I'm going to just delete all my accounts online and leave the internet forever. Shits been real.
Old 10-14-2016, 04:19 PM   #65
BigNeck

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
BigNeck is not the worst person
Quote:
phil defranco <<< remember him. He used his real name and got millions of views and was popular. I guess he got trolled off the web or people stopped watching his videos. A lot of people use their real name online. I didn't actually think someone was a faggot enough to call my mom and dad to cry about me calling them a faggot on a rap forum.
Well I didn't think Hillary Clinton and Donald trump would be our next president and here we are.
Old 10-14-2016, 04:46 PM   #66
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
That's some high school bitch shit.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 01:25 AM   #67
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@I am LIL ILL real quick, how did your beef with JD start? Did ya'll text battle on the O?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 01:39 AM   #68
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
@I am LIL ILL real quick, how did your beef with JD start? Did ya'll text battle on the O?
nah 3 months ago after I heard JD battle Roddy I felt like telling him I'd prepare something classic for him. It was the never done before scheme. The first time I did a round against him he backed out. Then he realized he needed to battle me and stop being a pussy about it. He said some shit so fake and not true that it was lame. I actually went hard as fuck at em. He got all mad I beat em in the polls and then wouldn't stop bringing up my girl and dead grandma and family members. He started enjoying calling my parents every other day for 2 weeks straight so I left OTBVA.

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 10-16-2016 at 01:42 AM.
Old 10-16-2016, 01:43 AM   #69
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
nah 3 months ago after I heard JD battle Roddy I felt like telling him I'd prepare something classic for him. The first time I did a round against him he backed out. Then he realized he needed to battle me and stop being a pussy about it. He said some shit so fake and not true that it was lame. I actually went hard as fuck at em. He got all mad I beat em in the polls and then wouldn't stop bringing up my girl and dead grandma and family members. He started enjoying calling my parents every other day for 2 weeks straight so I left OTBVA.
Saw this thread the other day, and thought it was pretty lame that some one called your parents. That is crossing the line. Anyway, I was on the oh and entered the hallway section by accident and saw a thread requesting an AMA with JD (I'd never heard of the guy) Seems like he has a huge backstory, but at the same time sort of an interesting character. Just thought I'd ask you what the deal is because it seems like he has a big reputation and wondering if it is based of his feud with you or something else.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 01:44 AM   #70
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodOfPez View Post
That's some high school bitch shit.
that shits beyond trolling/stalking/harassment this guy took this shit to home and family. 2 things you don't cross the fucking line with anyone.
Old 10-16-2016, 01:54 AM   #71
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Saw this thread the other day, and thought it was pretty lame that some one called your parents. That is crossing the line. Anyway, I was on the oh and entered the hallway section by accident and saw a thread requesting an AMA with JD (I'd never heard of the guy) Seems like he has a huge backstory, but at the same time sort of an interesting character. Just thought I'd ask you what the deal is because it seems like he has a big reputation and wondering if it is based of his feud with you or something else.
I was on 3 months ago for the first time in a long time and I was told he had 3 accounts 2 months back all having over 3,000 posts in all 3 over two months. This guy had started beef with clarke and everyone else before I was on the site and came outta retirement after a few years.
Old 10-16-2016, 03:47 AM   #72
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Yo I still watch philly D and he's bigger than he ever was wtf u talkin bout
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 03:59 AM   #73
WillyRockBags

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
smh lol... this is why i will never give up real identity on a battle rap forum, to many weirdos trolling...calling someone's parents though, what a pussy
Old 10-16-2016, 09:10 PM   #74
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 365 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
Quote:
@Seanzo remember Megadef once tried to fuck my whole life up? He was on his way to do what JD did to me. Calling my parents is on some fuckboy shit but this guy actually thinks it's fun and he needs to be glorified for it all.

I was just telling lies, ..I had zero access to numbers or emails. You just wouldn't keep my name out your mouth and you believe anything. I left you alone after you sent me your apology video which I still have. You took the upload down but I ripped it.
Old 10-16-2016, 10:06 PM   #75
Ness Lee
VIP

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Ness Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time Australia
Isn't that kind of what that site is about though? You cant rationalize with irrational people. I'd just leave it be
Ness Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 10:36 PM   #76
Shameless

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Shameless is not the worst person
Wow, this is so relevant to battle rap.
Shameless is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 12:12 AM   #77
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADEF View Post
I was just telling lies, ..I had zero access to numbers or emails. You just wouldn't keep my name out your mouth and you believe anything. I left you alone after you sent me your apology video which I still have. You took the upload down but I ripped it.
Actually you are not really that bad of a guy. We've never came across a poster as bad as JD before. I've been keeping your name out my mouth and I'm letting you just do your thing. Keep doing you. I think I still got the video of the apology. I got a friend I hang with who is kinda like you in many ways. I don't hate you but I also don't like you. I just think you are one of many battlers that have their own style of rapping. I only brought your name up in this thread because I never really knew what you was going to do a few years back. But yeah someone calling my parents on me to tattle tail is on some highschool bitch shit I'm surprised someone actually did that to me. I'm 31 and JD is 40 btw.

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 10-17-2016 at 12:17 AM.
Old 10-17-2016, 12:15 AM   #78
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyRockBags View Post
smh lol... this is why i will never give up real identity on a battle rap forum, to many weirdos trolling...calling someone's parents though, what a pussy
I'm pretty sure if you told people on this forum your true ID we'd never go as far as calling your parents. If someone did that on here you know how embarrassing that would be? I'd never do that shit cause that's on some fuckboy shit. But JD was Glorifying the fact he called my parents 5 times. Like it was a fucking trophy he won. smfh

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 10-17-2016 at 12:19 AM.
Old 10-17-2016, 12:23 AM   #79
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shameless View Post
Wow, this is so relevant to battle rap.
I heard in some battles rappers was Government name dropping. One guy said the other guy's real name and the guy said back that's public knowledge it's out there for people to know. it's not a secret. All someone can do is mail you some dog shit or send hate mail or call you. But someone would have to be a real lowlife piece of shit battle rap fan to do all that shit.

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 10-17-2016 at 12:25 AM.
Old 10-17-2016, 12:28 AM   #80
Jaybird

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Jaybird is not the worst person
I had people from Otbva prank my parents. And on Passover!
Jaybird is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
cyberstalker, ripgrainsbone