Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
me and ek losing in a 2v2

Old 10-01-2018, 10:24 PM   #1
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
me and ek losing in a 2v2

quite confident crowd couldn't hear like 80% of what i said since i was so far from the mic. not a great performance on my end either way, delivery sucked for a lot of shit since i was trying to yell loud over the bar noise. whatever tho, lost fairly squarely

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 02:37 AM   #2
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Oh shit, you're sykull? Respect my guy

btw EK doesn't lose fuck off pervert
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 04:09 AM   #3
irvsykeg

ok only i lost, ek won. ya mang, sykull, snails pace, emceegoddess, hollowfang, and tons of other dumb names i make up on the spot. ive been losing in random battles for decades now, thx for da respex

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
Old 10-02-2018, 09:49 AM   #4
ASeriousMan

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
ASeriousMan is not the worst person
Nice
I just watched you vs wite widow for the first time yesterday, will check this out later.
ASeriousMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 09:59 AM   #5
irvsykeg

the first of many watches, i am sure. that's a modern street classic. this battle ain't so good, but god dammit i still swear the rd3 opener is hilarious

Old 10-02-2018, 07:18 PM   #6
irvsykeg

man this shit is terrible

Old 10-02-2018, 07:25 PM   #7
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
I know you love kicking the shit out of yourself, but itís more the crowd or probably more accurately the loose collection of drinking people who happen to be next to a battle that make it suck
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 08:58 PM   #8
irvsykeg

it was a combo of things, including crowd and noise, but by far mainly our performance. we did not have any type of matching energy or momentum and it killed everything. tough to coordinate with our schedules and being in diff states. blah.

and i personally just had some meh material. re-wrote last minute and i think i tossed out better shit

Last edited by irvsykeg; 10-02-2018 at 09:08 PM.
Old 10-03-2018, 02:59 AM   #9
steveelite

steveelite has seen da-feet
Yeah you are too hard on yourself. Your flow is nice and your punches are dope af. Some missed in this battle, but i felt like the crowd was sleeping on a lot of your shit. Maybe it was the sound in the building? Dunno.
steveelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 04:09 AM   #10
irvsykeg

there's nothing wrong with recognizing what you didn't do well, especially when it's something you planned on doing. i ain't standing on a cliff, yo.

first round closer i forgot

Y'all gon' get this work... as my assistants that bring coffee/ Barrel beside their domes, their minds get blown, I'm a magician with this shotty/ Tossed it out the window driving home in a river in Nisqually/ Fired chrome and left the iron thrown quicker than King Joffrey

Old 10-03-2018, 10:59 PM   #11
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
ok only i lost, ek won. ya mang, sykull, snails pace, emceegoddess, hollowfang, and tons of other dumb names i make up on the spot. ive been losing in random battles for decades now, thx for da respex
Known you were skykull and emceegoddess for like A 8 years or so... LOL @ being hollowfang too.

@good shit for the battle anyways

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross
Assassin Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 11:46 AM   #12
irvsykeg

a pile of shit has a thousand eyes

Old 10-08-2018, 04:44 AM   #13
MCVeteran

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
MCVeteran is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5A0GYhyavI

quite confident crowd couldn't hear like 80% of what i said since i was so far from the mic. not a great performance on my end either way, delivery sucked for a lot of shit since i was trying to yell loud over the bar noise. whatever tho, lost fairly squarely
You're not as ugly as you once were matthew. congrats. <3
MCVeteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 03:33 PM   #14
irvsykeg

ive always been better looking than you